AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Star Chaser

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Orion- Jace Beleren

"HELLO!" Jace shouted through the corridors of the ship. He had made his way through the center of the ship. His estimates for the ship layout had been perfect and finding his way around was nothing.
    "HELLLLOOOOO. Is anyone here?" He shouted down the corridors again. He was pacing around just looking for any of the crew if they were already here. It was good manners to introduce yourself to those you would be working with. His father had always told him that the moment you worked with someone you were putting your life in their hands and vice versa so it was important to be good with them.
    As he walked along Jace tapped random pipes and made mental notes of there where abouts. They would need watching and could leak. He was enjoying inspecting the ship and was looking forward to working on it more and more as he went along. He smiled widly as he continued shouting and looking for people.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Unhappy

Vivian was busy preparing the batter for the cake when the head chef came to introduce herself. The woman grabbed her hand and shook it with her introduction. Vivian gagged, and yanked her hand back with unnecessary force. She turned away from the chef and rushed to the sink, feeling as though she were going to get sick. She could feel every grain of dirt on the woman's hand, and when her flesh had come into contact with Vivian's she had transferred dead skin cells, microscopic dust and germs of who knew how many. Vivian turned the faucet on, the water boiling hot. She scrubbed her fingers and palm until she decided that she'd killed everything that had once been on her hands. Blushing with utter embarrassment, Vivian turned to the chef once more and bowed to her.

"I-I'm so sorry. I don't mean to be rude at all it's just...I don't like having my hands touched by other people's skin..." Feeling ashamed, Vivian pulled her sleeve down over her hand and shook Melina's hand. "I-I know I know you from somewhere but, forgive me, I don't quite remember...My name is Vivian a-and it's a pleasure to be able to work under you Miss." She wished dearly that Melina didn't think she was being rude, and hoped that perhaps she would overlook her moment of OCD.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 06:08 PM
    Threads

Christopher just smiled at the two ladies. "I'm sorry for intruding without introducing myself. I'm Christopher, or CC, the co-captain." Wow. That felt sooo good. He bowed his head in polite curtisy to the kitchen chef and looked around. After a few moments of scoping, he turned to Milena. "Can I get something to eat? I'm starving!"
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

Kuu released the hold on her luggage to shake hands with Mayna. "It's nice to meet you Mayna. I'm Kuu Thorn..as you may already know." she said still shaking the girl's hand. She turned around in the room full circle. The books full of herbal recipes and a mini-lad was on the far end. 'So this is where I'll be working...' She could see Mayna had already set up her station. "Oh Isee you've began to set up. I'll do that too." said Kuu removing a large suitcase from her luggage. It contained vials full of different colored liquids. "Do you by anychance know where our rooms will be." she said to Mayna over her shoulder as tiny hands placed medicine in glass cabins.
    Thanks Aura

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mayna went back to her laptop. She was organizing her medicine on her laptop that way should could find what she needed in snap.
    "Do you by any chance know where our rooms will be?" Kuu asked. Mayna looked up and over her shoulder at her new cheif. "They should eb down the hall a ways. I haven't packed anything in yet except my nessesaries"-medicine- "but that's what I heard."

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Vladimir Afton- Orion, Sarah Mayers-Ursa Major

Vladimir Afton-Orion

Vladimir sat oddly in his chiar in front of a computer screen. it was the security operations main system, and only he, and the captain had the codes to operate it, So as so he was sure to watch any changes that the captain may or may not have made. If she did then he would only look over them, and ask her abour anything that he found out of place or confusing. yet she was almost as cunning, and die-hard as him. So worrying wasn't nessasary.

"Now then. Let see if we can't find us a few stupid bounties before we go??"

Vlad grinning, and began his search. As a bounty hunter he had learned many ways of gaining information on their targets. the police database was the most useful as it had their records, and mainly anything they would need to know about them before finding them. One however seemed to catch his attention. It was a very beautiful young women. 23 with long blodne hair. It went down to her waist. her eyes were a deep, and dark brown, and his skin tone proved she was of the Rez. Much like himself. She stood at 5'7, and weight a little over 123 pounds. She had no children, but married twice. Was wanted to first degree murder on more then one planet. It seems she suffers from illusions, and when one of her fits hits she goes buck crazy. A very intetesting to say the least. She has past military training, and was a member of ther elite polkuice force her in this city. So that would explain why she would aviod them so loong. She is wanted dead or alive. Dead for 500.000, and Alive for 600,000. So it seems Vlad would bring her in alive. A big pay check would be a wonderful going away p;resent. Marry christmas to him.

"Hey new boy.....Check up, and watch the ship while im gone. If anything happens then your to blame."

Vlad looked at the boy, and shook his head. Young, and stupid like all the rest. A shame indeed. however he had to focus on what was at hand. She was last seen three days ago at a bar never the ghettos. The underground blacjk market was close by their so giving bounty hunters, and police the slip is easy. Thwe police never went to the ghetto as it was a hot spot for police deaths, and bounty slayings. Nevertheless Vlad knew where to go, and who to ask. It wouldn;t take him more then 5 hours to find this women. Kallen Kosake. His next target.

"Why me????"

Sarah stepped from the ship with a grime look on her face. A few of the noobs looked at her, and when she gave them a crazed look they quickly turned away. She exhaled deeply, almost like a bull, and walked away. Why was she always the evil one.; Was she really that scary. Was she getting bags under her eyes. Oh no. She was getting old. Even if she was regaurded as one of the most beaituful women on the shiop by most of the men. They just loved the way her well tone, and built body curved, and flowed across reality itself. It wasd almost like a dance when she was walking. Like gliding scross ice. She was an ice princess. Drawing men in, and then cutting them loose. Worthless pieces of trash. Well most of them at least. At least some still had a scene of justice, and purpose in life. That at least madem some worth dating, and having some fun with.

"Oh man. Look at this fine young piece of meat boy's. Looks like its dinner time."

Sarash stopped cold in her tracks. She hadn;t noticed that she was down a back alley almost close to the ghetto's. And her wonderful young toys were some of its offspring. trashy men like she knew their were.

"Now boy's. Dinner is only served warm, and by me to you., and not the other way around."

Twelve in total. Three seemed to carry a switch blade, while two had hand guns hidden in the croacth area. One had a bat in plain view, and the other four seemed to be using their fist. Meaning they knew how to fight. Good, cause she knew how to defend. Let's see if they could give her a good show. She grinned slightly, and the one of the bat came at her yelling you crazy b*** before swinging down hard. She dipped, and turned her body dodging, the bat, and delivered two solid punchs to his mid section. She grinned, and kicked him square in the chest, and slid him back a few feet. She shook her head, and turned just as a fist was about to connect with her face. She used her shifted body weight to stand on her hands, and spinned. Almost like a break dancer. Kicking the puncher in his face. A leg came around, and connected with her side. It was a quite powerful kick, and sent her flying into a pile of trash.

"Girl's got some moves boy's. Let she if she can please a man the right way."

Sarah slowly stood to her feet with a wide grin on her face. They all pulled out random things from around them. Metals rods, blades, and a single gun. She back up a few steps, and growled at them. She didn;t like these odds. It wasn't the fact that she was outnumbered. It was the fact that she was out gunned. She didn;t want to kill anyone as that wasn't called for. But to save herself she would have to get a little violent.

"She's mine. I called her first."

A small fast little man came at her with a metal pole. Three others behind him. Sarah braced herself, and was about to make her move when a voice cut in.

"You would dare harm a women. Have you all no shame??"

A swift shadow dashed before her, and before she knew it the sound of broken, and cut metal rang out around her. Those four men all slowly fell to the ground. Blood dripping from their bodies as they lay their. Almost lifeless. A beautiful man stood in front of her. She could only see the side of his face but knew how he was.

"Vladimir.........."

Vlad had been walking for a few minutes, and was now close to the ghettos. The low lives and others all gazed at him with hatred. SOme ran for they knew it was Vladimir Afton. The bounty hunter who played no games, and took no prisoners. Unl;ess getting paid for it. On the way however he heard yelluing, and fighting. Then the faint snapping ofm a owmen, and a group of men. He instantly went to see if everything was fine. He found them, and the girl was outnumbered. Vlad had to do soething as these men had laid a hand on a women. They would pay for that.

He cut four of them down quickly, and eyed the other six. They all back away before running scared like the cowards they were. He shoojk his head, and shealthed his blade. Turning around to speak to the young women. But when he turned she was gone. He narrowed his eyes, and thought for a second. As she looked familiar. COuld she be someone he knew.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Melina Maxwell: Orion

Melina looked hurt when Vivian yanked her hand away but when the girl explained herself Melina merely smiled gently and accepted the sleeved, but offered hand. "It's a pleasure to work with you as well Vivian. I'm sorry I disturbed your work. You can go back to it now," she said as benevolently as possible, hoping to ease the girl of her embaressment.

Wit that, she let Vivian go back to what she was doing and turned to Christopher. "Oh yes! You are the co-captain aren't you! I remember now. I'm terribly sorry it's been a while since I've been on the ship. Something to eat? I believe Gretchen has finshed her potato soup if you would like some of that," she said sweetly.

Leo Flannery: Ursa Major

Leo stood from the controls on the bridge and walked to the elevator. He pressed the button to go down to the cargo bay and leaned against the wall. Arms crossed and finger tapping to imaginary music. They should put some elevator music in here. He thought amusingly. The elevator slowed to a stop and the doors opened, revealing the smaller ships and others sorts of objects. He through down the open loading door and out onto the docks. He took a deep breath, taking in the smell of fresh air. He couldn't stand still. he was so ready for departure that it was getting him antsy. He leaned against the solid surface of the Ursa Major's shell and patted it lovingly as the muffled roar of the giant engine played in his ears.

"Good to see you again o' girl," he grinned and watched as both unfamiliar and familiar faces passed him and into the ship.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

CC chuckled as he rubbed his hands together at the mention of soup. "Soup? I would love some! Err... can you get me some? Heh. Heh. I'm not good with the staff at the moment." He smiled at his embarressment, his cheeks turning a bright red. Well, it was his first time on the ship and he only knew Alula. And now Vivian and Melina.

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vivian smiled gratefully. Melina was such a wonderful person! "Thank you!" Nearly in tears, Vivian turned back to her cake. She would work harder on it! Vivian tapped her foot to an internal beat while she mixed the eggs with the batter. She hummed as she poured the batter into three separate cake pans, and set them in the oven. Now for the sugar-spun ship! It was hard work to create something with sugar, but Vivian was near master at it. She made sure to add details to the piece so that it would look almost if not exactly like the Orion. It didn't register until she was almost done decorating a torso that she'd made five little sugar people. One was the man Bray-a-den, the next was Melina, then it was the Co-captain CC, Vivian, and the captain herself, Alula. She set the little people on the ship in different spots, and tried to make them look like ordinary people instead of specific crew members.

Vivian turned around when she heard CC ask about soup. She didn't want to interrupt, so she stayed quiet and listened to the conversation. She smiled when CC blushed, not realizing she'd done the same thing only a few minutes before.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Default Ezekial, Orian

Ezekial woke up with a loud groan, "Oh my G-" With a heavy thud, he roled out of his cot and onto the floor. "Ow..." Ezekial rubbed his head and remebered how sick his stomach was. Before he could even think about it he had his head hanging over the trashcan and was throwing up his guts. After turning his stomach inside-out, he felt better. Ezekial took a look around his quarters. Small, one small cot, a computer, and a dresser, it was nothing like Paris where he had a king sized bed, butlers, and what not. However, he liked it this way.

"Let's see here," He said as he wiped his mouth and stood facing his 'bounty wall'. There were around 20 bounties on this wall at all times though some of these were atleast a year old. Ezekial had been on a stroke of bad luck resently. The last five guys he'd gone after were arrested, turned themselves in, or were killed just before he found them. "Mr. Chuck Loi, you are wanted for armed robbery and attempted murder, and are worth...2000 alive or 1500 dead. Alrighty then..."

Ezekial flopped down in his computer chair and searched Loi. He was 5' 8", 170 pounds, a chubby man. Ezekial nodded at the screen, grabbed his gear, and just before he left he checked to see where he was last spotted. There was a big, red, flashing word across the man's wanted poster...Update: Captured.

With flailing arms and mouth agape, Ezekial fell back on his cot and bashed his head against the pillow.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Of course I can! Hold on just a second," Melina said to Christopher as she walked over to Gretchen and asked her for a bowl. Gretchen scooped her a serving and Melina returned, giving the bowl to Christian. "Careful CC, it's hot. Would you like a bowl as well Viv- Oh my!" Melina stopped when she saw the miniature sugar-coated Orion. Melina was in awe at how finely detailed the ship and little people were. She could even tell who the little people were. "This is amazing Vivian! Why didn't you tell me you had such a talent?" She turned to Vivian with a giddy grin. "You should take over the baked goods area. Leela used to run the deserts but she quit because she moved onto stationary baking if you know what I mean." Melina was excited to work with someone with such a plausible talent.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Ursa Major

[OOC: For a reminder, no one knows Luca. He's in the storage bunker of Urs Major though]

Luca had been in the storage place for a while now. There were so many thing that caught his curious eye. It was almost time for him to go, but he was so interested in every little object. And then a light, there was a shine among all the burlap sacks. He walked over to the shining object. It was a silver coin. It was so sparkly and it made him excited and curious. Luca then saw another shining object. It was a hammer. Just for a moment Luca bang on the coin with the hammer, he really liked the complimenting sounds. The hammers heavy clunk and the coins tiny tink.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

Default Gabby - Orion

Gabriel had left his originally position after remembering he hadn't had anything to eat. His 'eyes', the hired little boy, had woken him and rushed him out here before he could eat breakfast... or lunch, he never could get the time right. He should have asked the little boy to guide him to the kitchen so he wouldn't wander around like an idiot. Yes, it would have been easier for him to just ask for someone to bring him there, but he didn't want to bother anyone and he didn't want to seem helpless.

Gabriel wandered the ship, listening around himself, he would have lifted his bandages out of his eyes to see, but the pitch black eyes might freak some of the crew members out. He crossed to the stairs, after searching for a couple of minutes, and began to smell his way to the kitchen. He could smell the faint scent of dough. Thank you god for heightened senses! Finally he made it to the kitchen, hearing a few voices, but then it went silent and he wasn't sure anymore.

"Um... hello? Is there anyone there?" He asked politely, hesitation clear in his voice as his mouth pulled into a sheepish smile.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Usra Major: Mark Anderson

Mark finished unpacking the stuff in their room. A corner for Fred, a corner for Peter, and a corner for himself. He was happy this was finished before take off or it will be a mess again. "I wonder what I should do next..." he thought. "Maybe I should just take a look around the ship...just to get used to it, then get to my post..." After closing the duffle bag which carried all their stuff in, Mark exited the room to begin his own private tour of the ship, the Usra Major.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[OOC: How does no one notice the odd banging in the storage area?]

Luca liked the hammer a lot. He saw a bent screw, he began to pound it in. He just like the noise, wonderful noise.
    BANG BANG BANG! The hammer made.
    This was going to be one of his trinkets. He realized then how quickly time had passed by. He was suppose to be hear for a quick run of food, but found himself curiously eyeing everything else.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Default Usra Major: Fred and Peter Anderson

Fred and Peter turned to a noise that someone made. They walked over to the noise's source and saw a guy hammering away at a bent screw. Fred at first stepped up to the guy, but Peter put his hand on Fred's shoulder and shook his head.

"I don't think that will be neccessary." Peter took a look at the guy.
    Fred questioned him as Peter was looking at the guy with the hammer. "How come? I was going to introduce myself-"
    Peter returned his attention to Fred. "I never saw this guy before, stand back..."
    Fred nodded. "Okay..."

Fred took a couple of steps back. Peter took a look at the guy with the hammer before he spoke. "It seems your enjoying what you're doing eh?"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Christopher- Orion

Christopher licked his lips as he smelled the steaming hot soup. He couldn't help but stare at the delicacy. When he lifted the bowl, it was a littlewarm, but not too hot, so he slurped it down carefully. After a whole five minutes he lowered the bowl from his wet lips. "Mm... that was d-licious!" Hewalked over to Mileena's side. "Where do I pu-" He stopped short as he saw the magnificiant cake that resembled Orion and five passangers, four he knew, including himself. One he didn't know. But he awed at the cake, ignoring the other small figurine. "That's... Amazing!"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[Hissing means three different things...angry, surprised, scared. In this case it's scare and surprised]

"It seems your enjoying what you're doing eh?"
    Luca stared at whomever was walking up to him. To scary big people were walking up to him. He hissed at them. He then threw the hammer at the ground. Crawled from the storage area to the storage vent and hissed again.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Melina turned when she heard another voice come from the kitchen entrance. Hooray! Another person to meet! She turned on her heel, her caramel-colored hair bounced with her enthusiasm. Usually, she was much more calm but she always became a little hyper when returning to the ship after long periods of time.

The man at the door looked rather familiar. Melina was too bouncy to notice at the moment though. "Hi there! How may I help you?" she said with another sweet smile.

Leo Flannery: Ursa Major

Leo was snapped out of his reverie when a loud banging sound pervaded his thoughts. "Ack! What in the-" Leo boarded the ship into the cargo hold once again, seething at the thought of anyone daring to hit his ship -so he claims- with anything. If he caught the perpetrator, he'd snap whatever they were attacking his poor girl with in two.

Leo turned the corner in time to see someone squirm into the vents and two of the higher up standing a little ways off. "What the heck is going on here!?Hey! You! Punk in the vent! Get outta there!" Leo shouted as he approached the three of them.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"I need to get out," Ezekial thought to himself. He'd been in this ship for what seemed like forever, and he was starting to feel the walls close in on him. So to try and solve this problem, he went out for a sight-seeing sort of stroll of the entire ship. He looked at each pipe, bolt, and loose screw on the ship. He pretended to admire how the buttons flashed and what not. Ezekial knew how childish and almost retarded this was but he got the end result he wanted. About half-way through his 'self tour' he burst out with laughter at himself, and it felt good to laugh. It felt good to entertain himself after such a long period of badluck.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Ursa Major-Luca

Luca crawled even further in the vents as another came. They were going to punish him. He just knew it, that is what big people do. Punish small people. He continued hissing and then,
    "Mrrarrrwwwwrr," he said to them he had learned this from an angry cat on the sidewalk once.

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

He let out a soft breath of relief upon hearing two voices, one who sounded like he was eating and the other might have been a chef. "Hey, um... I was wondering if there was anything to eat? Nothing big, just a snack..." He didn't move from the door, leaning against the frame for support. Gabriel wasn't about to move into the room without knowing what were his obstacles. He shifted the strap to the black thin suit case on his back, making it comfortable as he waited for a reply. "I'm Gabriel, by the way..." He was over losing his sight, but sometimes he just wished he could see what a person looks like... He missed seeing people's faces.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Default Usra Major: Fred and Peter Anderson

"Short-tempered...," he said. "This is why you let me do the talking Fred unless someone is talking to you." Peter heard a sound from the vent that the guy retreated to.
    Fred nodded his head. He didn't realize the guy that threw the hammer to the ground would go crazy, but what was the reason though? What was the man afraid of? Them? Or was it something else? This will probably stay in his mind until he can figure out.
    Peter looked at Fred with a smile. "Fred, you better take a look around the ship for Mark. Report back to me once your done."
    Fred nodded and said, "Understood, sir. I'll take a look around pronto!"
    Peter nodded as he heard Fred's answer. "That's what I like to hear." Peter noticed a guy coming toward Fred and himself, and most likely the guy in the vent. It looks like one of the security personnel of the ship, guess he didn't need Fred to look around after all..."Fred, stay put. I changed my mind. One of the security guys are here."
    Fred nodded as he noticed the guy.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 03-04-2009 at 11:51 AM.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Default Orion- Jace Beleren

Jace could hear laughing from down the corridor. He stopped messing with the pipe he had spotted that was loose and placed the spanner in his mouth. He couldn't help tinkering when he saw something that could be tinkered. Then he popped his head out from the gap he had crawled into. He looked up and down the corridor. Someone was just stroling down the corridors relaxing themselves and touching random things. He went shout over to the person but forgot about the spanner. Instead a random noise came out. Jace spat out the spanner into his hand and put it away in his pocket.
    "Yo! Hi there." He shouted down at the person. They were a bit away and Jace couldn't tell if he heard. So he pushed himself out of the gap and made a quick jog down to the person. They were quite well dressed and He was sure he had seen someone like him before.
    "Hi there" He smiled at the first crew member he had found. He picked up their hands in both of his and shook it. Then realised he still had oil on his hands.
    "Oh sorry about that." He rubbed his head in embaressment forgetting again about the oil. "Hi I'm Jace Beleren the Chief Engineer for this spot." Finally rememebering the oil he wiped it on his work overalls. "Forgive me. Who are you again?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vivian blushed and smiled. "T-Thank you." She didn't say anything in response to the offer of being head of baked goods because she didn't really want the job. The only thing Vivian had come here for was to see Miss Alula, and to get paid. Not that she didn't acknowledge Miss Melina's kindness, but Vivian felt that someone other than her ought to have the job. Vivian smiled wider as she went on with her work. Until this morning, she was able to count on one hand how many friends she'd ever had. Now she was just able to use the other hand.

Someone else came into the kitchen. How was it that everyone was finding their way here? Vivian looked at this man and tilted her head to the side. He was bind? She hid behind Melina and peeked over her shoulder to get a better look. He was wearing a sheepish-looking smile and was looking in the direction from where Melina was. He was hungry. Everyone seemed to be hungry. Vivian was insanely curious about this new person.

Closed Thread

Thread Information