AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasuke: Love him or hate him?

Senior Member MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 09:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I personally despise sasuke.
    he cannot justify the actions he takes for revenge against Itachi.
    And when he finds out that it is all for nothing and that his life was simply one big failure he simply joins up with the bad guy for even more unjustifiable revenge
    Last edited by MangaFanGuy; 06-21-2009 at 09:56 PM.

Cherubim Delight 4 All Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 11:49 PM
    Threads

I hate almost all the naruto characters. Kakashi and Zabuza have been awesome since day one. Neji is pretty kool but he's useless even though hes a Jounin (wtheck?). Naruto is still immature, worst character development in a series. Sasuke is unrealistically sensitive to his emotions.

Itachi: Hate me sasuke, I killed everyone!
    Sasuke: I hate you!
    Itachi: Sorry there won't be a next time...
    Sasuke: I love you!

Really?

Yet I hate myself even more for reading the new chapter every week.

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The thing is, Sasuke became what he's now, i.e. arrogant, cocky, heartless, fearless and slightly evil, partly due to the fact that his brother Itachi wanted him to be that way. Itachi may not have wanted Sasuke to be evil but he wanted his brother to adopt those other personalities. Why? Because, he loved his brother and he wanted him to be strong. It was Itachi's own idea that he thought Sasuke could become stong if he avoided all the happy things in the world and only seeked power.

Also, Sasuke became what he's now, partly due to the fact that Orochimaru tried to use him to his own benefit by twisting Sasuke's already fragile emotions. He was a kid what would you expect. So he went deeper and deeper into the abyss of evil in Orochimaru's lair.

Sasuke also became what he's now, partly due to the fact of the un-easy-ness between his own clan and the entire Konoha village. He was just a tiny piece in chess of game of higher-ups. But ultimately that resulted in the demise of his entire family.

So who's actually to be blamed? Definately not Sasuke himself. He was, and is, just a person who has fallen in the dark abyss of desperation. No other kid could have fathom the pain he suffered at his age, not even Naruto. He was quite a cheerful honest Kid before his clan massacre and him changing into what he's now is really quite sad...

Anyway, as for the question of this thread, I definately don't hate him. But I don't love him either...saying that would sound quite something . I won't consider him an antagonist, but an anti-hero...
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Junior Member Susaku is just really nice Susaku is just really nice Susaku is just really nice Susaku is just really nice Susaku is just really nice Susaku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2009 01:48 AM
    Threads

Honestly, I cant tell if I like Sasuke or not. Yes, his methods for obtaining power are a little selfish and drawn by revenge. On the other hand, nobody knows what Sasuke's REAL intentions are. After he acheives in becoming a strong ninja, what will he do with his power? He doesnt specially mention his goal in the manga, and it is quite confusing. I disliked way of doing things, but maybe his intentions are for the better good. Who knows? Look at Itachi's way of doing things. It was all for the better good in the end.

Senior Member bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2014 09:29 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: bardabe

o fcourse we hate SASUKE!!! =) No one likes emo kids
    Under construction.

Ninja of Darkness narutowithkunaii has a reputation beyond repute narutowithkunaii has a reputation beyond repute narutowithkunaii has a reputation beyond repute narutowithkunaii has a reputation beyond repute narutowithkunaii has a reputation beyond repute narutowithkunaii has a reputation beyond repute narutowithkunaii has a reputation beyond repute narutowithkunaii has a reputation beyond repute narutowithkunaii has a reputation beyond repute narutowithkunaii has a reputation beyond repute narutowithkunaii has a reputation beyond repute narutowithkunaii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2009 06:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
    o fcourse we hate SASUKE!!! =) No one likes emo kids
    IF you saw ur family die in front of your eyes, i think you would be emo also.

But anyways Im not sure, I think sasuke is cool myself. But I think the fact that he has to kill everything that had to do with the uchiha clans death is kinda overated...

Sasuke Naruto Siggy Made by Me.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't hate him though I don't particularly like him either. He looks cool and acts pretty cool sometimes. Though it really dose not matter to me. I guess I like him because I tend to like the anti heroes when it comes to anime. And this is not different.
    Gero Server Guru

Junior Member ~Celestial~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Celestial~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Celestial~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Celestial~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Celestial~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Celestial~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Celestial~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Celestial~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Celestial~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Celestial~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Celestial~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Celestial~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2009 02:50 PM
    Threads

I used to think sasuke was cool at the beginning but now he's just so damn pathetic. yeah i felt sorry for him when he witnessed his parent's death and stuff but to go after revenge like that? i think sasuke as a character is overrated, don't see what fan girls like about him either >.>

set made by icy

Senior Member MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 09:07 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Susaku View Post
    I disliked way of doing things, but maybe his intentions are for the better good. Who knows?
    But then that raises the questions of do the ends justify the means? and was there a better way?
    Look at Itachi's way of doing things. It was all for the better good in the end.
    What better good?
    -He wanted to maintain a lie that the Uchihas were a virtuous clan instead of traitors.
    -He destroyed his brothers life
    -Aided a criminal organization in world domination
    -Tortured people
    -and when he finally died he set the scene for Sasuke to be manipulated into being a bad guy for the same organization he supposedly hated.

[noblesse.oblige] Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2010 08:51 PM
    Threads

Looking at the fact that I cant stand Naruto in the first place, I'd have to go with "hate him".

Ruler of Fire ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2010 05:42 AM
    Threads

Default reply

i prefer itachi over sasuke

Seiko's Ramen Boy! Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

I'm no sasuke fanboy but i think things are gonna play out okay (as of the manga so far)
    Hated him for a while, but its ebbing away
    I hate MADARA
    GRRR XD

no offence to tobi fans

I reckon itachi was pretty brave though
    (Reminds me of snape from harry potter XD, just read the 7th book again @_@ )
    . _ . - ` スタイル -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

Member KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2010 09:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I really don't like him. The way he's so cocky and always looks down on others. That and the fact he's letting an old vendetta control his life. Overall a very unlikeable individual.
    "Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting."

Junior Member narutojm is a splendid one to behold narutojm is a splendid one to behold narutojm is a splendid one to behold narutojm is a splendid one to behold narutojm is a splendid one to behold narutojm is a splendid one to behold narutojm is a splendid one to behold narutojm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2009 05:31 AM
    Threads

i hate sasuke... he is a bad influence on people
    leader of wagashi clan
    no.1 naruto,dbz,one piece fan
    my chakra is what got me the name wanegan user

Junior Member Nanashi_Rin is on a distinguished road Nanashi_Rin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 07:52 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Max Elite View Post
    The thing is, Sasuke became what he's now, i.e. arrogant, cocky, heartless, fearless and slightly evil, partly due to the fact that his brother Itachi wanted him to be that way. Itachi may not have wanted Sasuke to be evil but he wanted his brother to adopt those other personalities. Why? Because, he loved his brother and he wanted him to be strong. It was Itachi's own idea that he thought Sasuke could become stong if he avoided all the happy things in the world and only seeked power.

Also, Sasuke became what he's now, partly due to the fact that Orochimaru tried to use him to his own benefit by twisting Sasuke's already fragile emotions. He was a kid what would you expect. So he went deeper and deeper into the abyss of evil in Orochimaru's lair.

Sasuke also became what he's now, partly due to the fact of the un-easy-ness between his own clan and the entire Konoha village. He was just a tiny piece in chess of game of higher-ups. But ultimately that resulted in the demise of his entire family.

So who's actually to be blamed? Definately not Sasuke himself. He was, and is, just a person who has fallen in the dark abyss of desperation. No other kid could have fathom the pain he suffered at his age, not even Naruto. He was quite a cheerful honest Kid before his clan massacre and him changing into what he's now is really quite sad...

anyways, I dont hate Sasuke,but I dont love him either..lets just say I like him xD

Senior Member Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2010 04:36 PM
    Threads

I personally dislike Sasuke because he can't make up his mind.
    Little Sasuke: I love my brother
    Emo Older Sasuke: I hate my brother, I'm an avenger, blah blah blah
    Punk shippuuden Sasuke Before Itachi's death : I'm stronger then everyone, I'm going to kill my brother, I'm avenger blah blah blah
    Punk shippuuden Sasuke After Itachi's death: I love my brother so much. I'm still stronger then everyone, I'm gonna kill Konaha. I'm an avenger
    Pein Kills Konaha
    I'm gonna kill the Kages.

I really dislike this stupidity for him. He has friends now, his brother always loved him, and Naruto wants him to come back and have a home but he still has to be Emo when he could have a perfect life.

Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 03:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 360 is where its at

Hmmm I guess I can like him depending on which part of the Naruto series its in. Like in the beginning of Naruto he was well cute and not so sadistic, But in the Shippuden series he is so pent up on revenge thats like all he thinks about.

Senior Member sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2010 08:54 PM
    Threads

HATE HIM!
    1) too much revenge
    2) didn't bother to ask Itachi what really happened
    3) real jerk
    4) bad fashion sense in Shippuden, but cool katana (I know, this is'nt a real reason.
    5) left behind great friends for power. could anyone be more stupid?

Divine God Jin~Shirato has a reputation beyond repute Jin~Shirato has a reputation beyond repute Jin~Shirato has a reputation beyond repute Jin~Shirato has a reputation beyond repute Jin~Shirato has a reputation beyond repute Jin~Shirato has a reputation beyond repute Jin~Shirato has a reputation beyond repute Jin~Shirato has a reputation beyond repute Jin~Shirato has a reputation beyond repute Jin~Shirato has a reputation beyond repute Jin~Shirato has a reputation beyond repute Jin~Shirato's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2009 08:28 PM
    Threads

Despise times 10. He cheated on Sakura and Left his village

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MadaraoVanilla View Post
    Despise times 10. He cheated on Sakura and Left his village
    They were never in a relationship, and he is not in a relationship now. There's nothing to cheat on, and nothing to cheat on the initial thing with.

I could go on a gigantic post about how Sasuke is the only well-developed character in Naruto, and provides the story with real fuel, and keeps everything moving, but I'm choosing not to, because like the previous few pages in this thread, I'm sure it will get a bandwagon "I hate him, he's emo" response.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 02:16 PM
    Threads

I hate him but yet at the same time I don't. I hate he that he left the village and all his friends for revenge. But he's a very well developed character. And I love his rivalry and friendship (I still think the friendship is still there even after all this time) he has with Naruto. I think it's his relationship with Naruto that keeps me from hating him completly.

'All I want, is for someone to accept me, as me.'

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2012 11:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Smile I hate Sasuke

I hate him for leaving Konoha, being gay (meaning weak or... whatever), and trying to kill Itachi. I like him a little because of his looks and being cold. But in general I really hate him!!!

Plus I hate him because they say he's Yaoi

Some people say "You can't have it all." I say "I can try~!!!" - OtakuInu!!!

Twitter-Tumblr
    -DevArt-YouTube-Formspring

OtakuInu~!!! Red V.I.P dango

.sugar and spice. -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism''s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:33 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by narutowithkunaii View Post
    IF you saw ur family die in front of your eyes, i think you would be emo also.

But anyways Im not sure, I think sasuke is cool myself. But I think the fact that he has to kill everything that had to do with the uchiha clans death is kinda overated...
    agreed. Sasuke definitely has some serious reasons for behaving the way he does.

I, for one, don't find absolutely any reason to hate the guy; yes, he has a tendency to exaggerate with all the vengeful stuff. Yet, that is just the way his character is portrayed and supposed to be. He is also one of the main Naruto characters and before proclaiming their hatred for him people should probably think that he didn't just accidentally dropped on that position. He is an important part of the story. Therefore, if Sasuke would just die tomorrow, the whole Naruto saga would be duller.

Junior Member ValerieSR is a jewel in the rough ValerieSR is a jewel in the rough ValerieSR is a jewel in the rough ValerieSR's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 11:46 AM
    Threads

Sasuke's an odd character to say the least, it's just that he has so many different qualities that don't fit together.
    I hate him most of the time, but like him the rest.
    Things I really don't like are:
    He's cocky, conceited, and overly sensitive. And despite him being a 'prodigy', he's not all that intelligent-doesn't think things through and changes his mind too much.
    *It doesn't help that he chose to wear the clothing Orochimaru got him either-terrible fashion sense.
    Can't help to pity the guy though, everything he loved did get taken away from him-and by his own village no less!
    One thing to always remember:
    Tomorrow is never promised~

Member HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 02:19 PM
    Threads

I honestly hated Sasuke at first, now in the Shippuden, I don't hate him as much but, I in no like him.

Currently obsessed with 07-Ghost

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information