AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasuke: Love him or hate him?

Anti-Dentite Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 08:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

In the beginning od the series when I first started watching Naruto when it first came out, I honestly never really paid him much attention but the more and more I watched him the more I started to realize that I didn't like his character. As far as of now in the manga Sasuke is "okay" but I'm still not a fan of his, but I can side with him on some of his feelings towards the whole Danzo thing, I won't say much more about that situation due to spoilers for some people lol

But overall Sasuke now is okay but I'm still not a fan of his
    8.27.08 <----

Sig made by Novak~

"You know, I don't get it. Since when are you not allowed to ask a Chinese man where a Chinese restaurant is? I mean, aren't we getting a little too sensitive here? If someone asks me, "which direction is Israel," I don't go flying off the handle."
    - Jerry Seinfeld

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Re'L View Post
    In the beginning od the series when I first started watching Naruto when it first came out, I honestly never really paid him much attention but the more and more I watched him the more I started to realize that I didn't like his character. As far as of now in the manga Sasuke is "okay" but I'm still not a fan of his, but I can side with him on some of his feelings towards the whole Danzo thing, I won't say much more about that situation due to spoilers for some people lol

But overall Sasuke now is okay but I'm still not a fan of his
    The whole point of Sasuke's character is that people aren't supposed to like him. He's weak in character, and takes the easy way. Kishimoto made him this way so that he would be disliked.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Anti-Dentite Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 08:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    The whole point of Sasuke's character is that people aren't supposed to like him. He's weak in character, and takes the easy way. Kishimoto made him this way so that he would be disliked.
    Yes I understand that, but he can be likable for some people who like characters like that. But I knew what you're saying :]
    8.27.08 <----

Sig made by Novak~

"You know, I don't get it. Since when are you not allowed to ask a Chinese man where a Chinese restaurant is? I mean, aren't we getting a little too sensitive here? If someone asks me, "which direction is Israel," I don't go flying off the handle."
    - Jerry Seinfeld

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

I like his character now, compared to how he was toward the beginning of the show. He seems to have matured quite a bit in a good way after those years with Big O.

Bad Memory

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    Threads

Wink

Sasuke...bleh, cant wait for the kid to die but i kinda dont want that to happen cuz it'll DESTROY naruto who I wish would LET IT GO ALREADY BECAUSE HES TICKING ME OFF WITH THE LOYALTY. Im just worried that when *SPOILER ALERT UP TO MOST RECENT CHAPTER*

he goes to screw with this Kage meeting and Kill danzo Gaara doesn't get caught up in all of it

Because knowing Sasuke who seems to STILL be able to generate ENDLESS ways to tick me off he will... God.....somebody just kill him please...i dont care who... Bring Zabuza back to life and have him chop his head off after haku plants about a hundred MORE needles in his body and then plant it mafia style on Sakura's bedpost . Thats fitting.

In fact the only time I EVER enjoyed Sasuke was in Naruto Abridged XD

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

Junior Member Rock Gaara is on a distinguished road Rock Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 06:47 PM
    Threads

Well I gotta say,

Sasuke in the beginning of the series was the coolest thing since playdough. I mean, he was the awesome-est 13 I'd ever seen. I admired him for being so...mature? Being the poor young child I am, I didn't look past the handsome face and the cool act.

But man. All that went down the drain.

Later, as I started actually focusing on the characters personalities, I realized how not-cool Sasuke really was. I mean, during the chuunin exams, I literally lol'd at his clothing choice (xD...). Then later on, I wanted to shake my laptop hard enough so that maybe, maybe it would knock some sense into the kid. He had so much going for him, but he chose to give it away due to revenge. What I really don't like about him is his disregard for his friends' feelings. I really dislike that about him.

So yes, even though I have two Sasuke posters up on my wall (one shippuden, the other the origonal) I can't say that I absolutely love Sasuke. But due to the fact that I used to like him, I can't hate him for some strange reason.

So I neither like nor dislike Sasuke. He's just...There.
    I guess xD

Yeah, no.

Senior Member Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 10:42 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    I agree with this statement. At first I liked him and felt bad for him, like most people I guess. But, I just find him so selfish and self-centered. I still hold out hope that he'll change (I haven't read the manga so I have no idea where he is in it at the moment).

Junior Member Nara Clan Shadow is a jewel in the rough Nara Clan Shadow is a jewel in the rough Nara Clan Shadow is a jewel in the rough Nara Clan Shadow is a jewel in the rough Nara Clan Shadow's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2009 08:08 AM
    Threads

I don't mind Sasuke, wouldn't make my top 10 favourite Naruto characters but I don't hate him.

Junior Member M.Adonis is on a distinguished road M.Adonis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2009 01:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    It seems Sasuke seems to have a lot of fan girls, but there are a bunch of people that deeply despise him as well. So I just want to ask: do you like or hate Sasuke, and why?

I hate Sasuke because he holds on to his revenge. First of all, he had friends and a possible girlfriend who all cared about him, yet he gave all that up for some petty revenge. Only a stupid person could give up the people he loves for revenge. I also don't like his personality after he joins Orochimaru. I just feel like punching him.
    ..::Im Neutral When It Comes To Sasuke Because I Agree With You About Everything Else You Said Except There Was Nothing Petty About What He, Wanted Revenge For. If You Came Home And Found Out Your Brother Killed Everyone In Your Family How Would You Feel??::..
    ..::TheOso.FucqkkinFlawlessly'Conceited`Divo-Revlon::..

Junior Member Nara Clan Shadow is a jewel in the rough Nara Clan Shadow is a jewel in the rough Nara Clan Shadow is a jewel in the rough Nara Clan Shadow is a jewel in the rough Nara Clan Shadow's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2009 08:08 AM
    Threads

^ true; good point.

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hes not the best character of naruto but i dont hate him either.the way he always is by himself and thinks only of himself, i dont like it, but then again he grew up like that and its probably hard to change
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Senior Member Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2009 08:02 PM
    Threads

He's cool, he resembles some people and/or is relatable to some others.

The Local Vampire XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2011 08:23 PM
    Threads

I think he's pretty cool, but I really prefer Kiba. -^_^-

~Beautiful set made by *Tsuki* <333

<--Clicky, plz!

I gave you my heart to keep in your possession. It's very fragile and the only one I have left, so please don't break it. <3

Moja moja suite XDD kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2009 06:01 PM
    Threads

YAY!!! SASUKE-KUN!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

Tokyo et Paris
    Paris et Tokyo
    Et puis toujours la musique
    Tokyo et Paris
    Paris et Tokyo
    Et puis toujours la musique, musique, musique,
    └ Paris nous Útudierons
    En bonne harmonie.......
    facebook

Member Tai90 has a reputation beyond repute Tai90 has a reputation beyond repute Tai90 has a reputation beyond repute Tai90 has a reputation beyond repute Tai90 has a reputation beyond repute Tai90 has a reputation beyond repute Tai90 has a reputation beyond repute Tai90 has a reputation beyond repute Tai90 has a reputation beyond repute Tai90 has a reputation beyond repute Tai90 has a reputation beyond repute Tai90's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2009 06:38 AM
    Threads

Sasuke Uchiha is one of my favorite character in Naruto, he's cool I love him =P

Tom's Penguin Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2010 11:23 PM
    In a place that doesn't exist where only sadness grows.
    Threads

I LOVE Sasuke. Maybe because of his attitude.... or hair XD Omg and his voice isn't that bad either
    [Click ] Ask me something please? o ~ o

Sasuke Uchiha
    |♫|"Cause I was born to tell you I love you, and I am torn to do what I have to,
    to make you mine. Stay with me tonight."
    |♫|

Junior Member wanderer will become famous soon enough wanderer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 04:07 AM
    Threads

i honestly dont like sasuke,the reasons have already been laid down by the others,hes an emotional dumbass whos feelings sway in the name of revenge.
    Last edited by wanderer; 08-11-2009 at 04:09 AM.
    If it rusts,
    it can never be trusted.
    If its owner fails to control it,
    it will cut him....yes
    Pride is like a Blade

Thriller Eve Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2010 08:43 PM
    Threads

sasukes cool. can't wait to see what happens next!!

Junior Member cbchick is a splendid one to behold cbchick is a splendid one to behold cbchick is a splendid one to behold cbchick is a splendid one to behold cbchick is a splendid one to behold cbchick is a splendid one to behold cbchick is a splendid one to behold cbchick's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2009 07:16 PM
    Threads

i like Sasuke too. he's one of my fav characters and he's hawt :]

Member XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2012 11:57 PM
    Threads

I used to like him when he was younger and still in Team 7 but now's he gotten all power crazed and as a few people mentioned he does only think about himself and seeking revenge isn't going to bring his whole clan back infact if he goes after those people responsible and kills them, more people will come after him and so the chain of hatred continues as Pain preached "We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred." Thats all Sasuke is going to continue.

Senior Member Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

I don't like him that much in Naruto but in the shippudden series he is actually decent cause he isn't as whiny.

You want some, punk? mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Bleach Kon Double Bento Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 05:58 PM
    in the dojo doing laundry with Kenshin ^_^
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Byakuya_Girl

Exclamation

I'm not a fan of Sasuke.
    I like his brother Itachi.
    My reasons for my disdain for him is that he's way too emotional and i just found him to be an irritant

Senior Member agiup is infamous around these parts agiup's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 10:38 PM
    Threads

he's just too annoying for being such an emo.

Junior Member Sexy_HOT_Sasuke_Lover is on a distinguished road Sexy_HOT_Sasuke_Lover's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2009 02:13 PM
    Threads

HEY, chuunin7!!!!! Just a little haeds up, to Sasuke, Itachi killing his clan as a test of power WAS the REAL reason!!! That is exactly what Itachi told him!!! He had no clue that there even WAS a real reason so if you ask me, I think YOU are the one who wasn't using your brain if you even have one......!!!! Put yourself in his shoes!!!! Your only brother who you thought was a good person, just murdered your entire family right in front of you!!! If that was me, it would be pretty freakin' hard to ANALYZE anything at all!!!! And, F.Y.I. Not only did Itachi tell Sasuke to kill him!, he was trying to AVENGE his family, thus, the whole time, he was thinking of his family!!!! Plus, seriously, give the kid a break!, like I said, he just saw his whole family- everyone that he has ever loved and cared about- get murdered right in front of his eyes!!!! At that age, if it happened to me, I'd kill myself!!!!!! I don't know what mental posittion you are in but you should start to think about what you are posting and put yourself in that person's shoes!!! witness things in their eyes!!!!!!! ---And that goes for everyone else here too!!!
    Last edited by Sexy_HOT_Sasuke_Lover; 09-15-2009 at 02:19 PM.

EXTROVERTED HERO Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 12:35 PM
    Threads

Well I hate Sasuke since he's a single minded arrogant prick who only cares about himself and doesn't think of the consequences of his actions

What?I enjoy some shojo series/characters...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information