AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Sasuke: Love him or hate him?

Senior Member soifong_fan is infamous around these parts soifong_fan is infamous around these parts soifong_fan is infamous around these parts soifong_fan is infamous around these parts soifong_fan's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Bleach Urahara Hat Bleach Kon Bleach Ichigo Mask
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2011 11:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Sasuke: Love him or hate him?

sometime i can't understund wats his problem frist he want to kill his brother and when he know that his brother want to protact and blah blah than he want to distroy konoha he had to die

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

i want to kill him

Junior Member Evilkitten3 is on a distinguished road Evilkitten3's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2012 05:31 PM
    Threads

Hating fictional characters is illogical, however I agree with some of your views. Characters with a dark past are infinitely more interesting then main characters with the hero complex. I like Sasuke more than Naruto, and I like Draco Malfoy more than Harry Potter. Sasuke is slightly emo, but with his past, I might have done the same thing. Dr. Hax, the past is VERY important, it shapes the characters into who they are. I dislike characters like Neji, who have a shitty past but choose to take it out on someone who had absolutely no hand in whatever made his life shitty. Sasuke hates his brother for slaughtering his clan, and hates Konoha for making his brother do it. I also dislike people who hate characters for illogical reasons, such as hating on Hinata because you have a crush on Kiba. They aren't real, people. My favorite characters are Sasuke, Gaara and Hinata, because their characters are interesting, and you can actually SEE them developing and growing up, whereas with people like Neji don't change at all. To be fair to Sasuke haters, I understand your reasons for hating him, but as I said earlier, hating fictional characters is illogical. It's pointless because you can't DO anything about it. Stop hating people, and learn to appreciate their greater qualities as I have tried to do with Neji. The darkness inside of Sasuke is what makes him interesting, and it was exciting to watch where it escalated to. For those of you who hate Sakura, grow up. Ok, so she was a whiny little stalker-lady in part one, but she HAS matured. However, I will admit that she needs to get over Sasuke, since I think he's made it pretty clear that he won't go out with her anytime soon. Y'know, maybe that's why Sasuke left. To get away from all of his fangirls.

Junior Member AmaLa is on a distinguished road AmaLa's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2012 08:53 PM
    Alvin,Tx. Alvin is a small town with the population of 20,000. Its between Pearland and Manvel.
    Threads

i think hes very hot. but hes so full of hatred, i want to take that hatred away...

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I heavily dislike him even from the start before all the emo stuff got worse. I hate practically every character with a dark past who become arrogant a*******, if they were really that strong they would have gotten over it or taken revenge without being all emo.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilkitten3 View Post
    Hating fictional characters is illogical
    I disagree with this, the same that we can like characters we can also hate them. They are portrayed with real human emotions and behaviors thus we can relate to them somewhat. Though I agree with you on the stupid reaction of people hating a character just because they want them out of the way for a pairing of another couple.
    Senjougahara Fascination

Member mangeassshajigan is on a distinguished road mangeassshajigan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Flag One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2012 06:28 PM
    Threads

i hate him kishimoto shud hav killed him off maybe then the shippuden story would be better

Senior Member Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Fedora Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2014 07:00 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I kinda liked him at first and thought he was pretty cool and interesting.
    As the anime developed I started to like him less and less.
    He started to disregard his friend's feelings and pretty much everything else, just for his own needs.
    By the end of Naruto I just thought he was a twat and stuck-up.
    At present (Shippuden) I want Naruto to kill him:P
    "Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?"

I am number 4.

7. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Member katlover is on a distinguished road katlover's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2012 03:10 PM
    a world full of cats and yaoi and wow >.<
    Threads

him
    cats and world of warcraft

Avi draw by me

9. Likes Cherry Boom liked this post
    Junior Member Itachi.Byakuya is on a distinguished road Itachi.Byakuya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2012 11:01 PM
    Threads

I liked Sasuke in no. 2 (after Itachi) but now he is no. 4 due to immense hatred...!!
    FEAR ITACHI..!! OR I WILL RIP U OFF..!!!!

YOU DON'T HAVE ANY HATE SASUKE -ITACHI UCHIHA

Junior Member eyeSharingan is on a distinguished road eyeSharingan's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2012 12:21 AM
    Threads

Detest.

Junior Member Bloody Alchemist is on a distinguished road Bloody Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2012 01:41 PM
    Threads

Tbh Sasuke as a major character made the show all the better. I mean if Sasuke would have quickly came back to Konoha the show would have had a slow point. But the more Naruto wants to bring back Sasuke the better. It will make the fight between them ALL the better. Sasuke just has a bad temper and needs to get the crap beaten out of him, and can see that happening soon. ^^

Thanks Avido ^^

¿Donde estás, papá? Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Fox White Ribbon
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Boofy-Stoofy Steam ID: Sizary_Momo

Sasuke is full of himself.I don't hate him or like him so i'm not so sure....

Darling you'll be ok.❤ ~Pierce The Veil

14. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Senior Member tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Book Be Mine Heart
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 04:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hate him...
    well, not really. i just hate it that he's a fool >.<

Senior Member Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Ariel EVE Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2014 10:21 PM
    Threads

I don't know why people are hating on Sasuke so much o.o i for one love him hes my favorite character. Maybe you guys should try putting yourself in his shoes, and try to see from hes point of view.(but that's just me)

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sasuke is a very very complex character, so as Naruto, remember that manga chapter in which they faced eachother and Naruto was thinking that just a tiny thing and they could be in the other's shoes.
    They are both very determined but how they see reality and face up emotions are completely different.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 07:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

i dislike him.
    why?
    cuz he's a Naturo character and i really can't stand that damn show.

Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

¿Donde estás, papá? Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DerGerman View Post
    i dislike him.
    why?
    cuz he's a Naturo character and i really can't stand that damn show.

Why you no like Naruto?

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SIZARY-MOMO View Post
    Why you no like Naruto?

Finally,

Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

21. Thanks Creasy thanked for this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Finally,

Well what do you prefer?

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Well what do you prefer?
    what are the choices for this preference of mine?

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

what are the choices for this preference of mine?
    What ever anime you think is better than Naruto.
    I bet there aren't a lot.>=D

25. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Finally,

Well, just looking at that you're kinda right but those two years were just a way for the character's to go stronger, Kishimoto didn't intend for them to become much stronger (and Naruto and Sakura were completely different against Kakashi), their evolution (particularly Naruto's and Sasuke's) came off right after, with Akatsuki, Naruto's Rasen-Shuriken, Sennin-Mode and now mastering the Kyuubi's chakra and Sasuke's Mangekyou Sharingan, Amaterasu, Tsukyomi, Susano'o and now the EFS.

They were completely different of the 2 years that past by on One Piece (don't you if you know what I'm talking about) before the New World, in which Luffy improved amazingly with Haki and new attacks so as Zoro and Sanji (mainly those 3 which were already the strongest, but so as the rest of the crew)

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Evilkitten3 View Post
    Hating fictional characters is illogical, however I agree with some of your views. Characters with a dark past are infinitely more interesting then main characters with the hero complex. I like Sasuke more than Naruto, and I like Draco Malfoy more than Harry Potter. Sasuke is slightly emo, but with his past, I might have done the same thing. Dr. Hax, the past is VERY important, it shapes the characters into who they are. I dislike characters like Neji, who have a shitty past but choose to take it out on someone who had absolutely no hand in whatever made his life shitty. Sasuke hates his brother for slaughtering his clan, and hates Konoha for making his brother do it. I also dislike people who hate characters for illogical reasons, such as hating on Hinata because you have a crush on Kiba. They aren't real, people. My favorite characters are Sasuke, Gaara and Hinata, because their characters are interesting, and you can actually SEE them developing and growing up, whereas with people like Neji don't change at all. To be fair to Sasuke haters, I understand your reasons for hating him, but as I said earlier, hating fictional characters is illogical. It's pointless because you can't DO anything about it. Stop hating people, and learn to appreciate their greater qualities as I have tried to do with Neji. The darkness inside of Sasuke is what makes him interesting, and it was exciting to watch where it escalated to. For those of you who hate Sakura, grow up. Ok, so she was a whiny little stalker-lady in part one, but she HAS matured. However, I will admit that she needs to get over Sasuke, since I think he's made it pretty clear that he won't go out with her anytime soon. Y'know, maybe that's why Sasuke left. To get away from all of his fangirls.
    You're very very right but still Naruto evolved a lot too! (non criticising you prefer Sasuke, I like him too though is full of hatred exactly by what you said, 'cause he's a very complex character and not almost exactly the same as in the begining as Ino and TenTen)
    Naruto and Sasuke represent almost 90% of the anime's character's evolution and without those 2 the series would loose more than half of it's interest; by the other hand having only one of them would be pretty less interesting as well

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Senior Member Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Cookie Soul Eater Logo Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2012 09:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Sasukes move in mysterious ways. He isn't a sympathic character but I do not hate him. The feeling of hatred is a strong one but I can't hate an Anime character..haha

Click image for larger version

Name:	Scumbag-Sasuke_c_122420.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	181.8 KB
ID:	63508

“This is a newspaper, right? It’s 90% sh*t. But it’s entertaining. So I read it. It entertains me. You won’t let me read it, so you entertain me with your sh*t. Tell me a story now. Go.” - Alonzo (Training Day)

28. Likes Sizary Momo liked this post
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    Well, just looking at that you're kinda right but those two years were just a way for the character's to go stronger, Kishimoto didn't intend for them to become much stronger (and Naruto and Sakura were completely different against Kakashi), their evolution (particularly Naruto's and Sasuke's) came off right after, with Akatsuki, Naruto's Rasen-Shuriken, Sennin-Mode and now mastering the Kyuubi's chakra and Sasuke's Mangekyou Sharingan, Amaterasu, Tsukyomi, Susano'o and now the EFS.

They were completely different of the 2 years that past by on One Piece (don't you if you know what I'm talking about) before the New World, in which Luffy improved amazingly with Haki and new attacks so as Zoro and Sanji (mainly those 3 which were already the strongest, but so as the rest of the crew)[COLOR="Silver"]
    you're way too in to a plain crappy show, bro.
    I'll use a "Me Gusta" Jutsu on you if you talk to me in that tone again. nevermind, i'll do it anyways.

haha! i win...

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

you're way too in to a plain crappy show, bro.
    I'll use a "Me Gusta" Jutsu on you if you talk to me in that tone again. nevermind, i'll do it anyways.
    haha! i win...
    Well, that's your opinion, I respect it as anyother's (and btw I didn't use any offensive tone to reply you, indeed kinda agreed you), but anyway you won

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    Well, that's your opinion, I respect it as anyother's (and btw I didn't use any offensive tone to reply you, indeed kinda agreed you), but anyway you won
    haha

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

What ever anime you think is better than Naruto.
    I bet there aren't a lot.>=D

Fullmetal Alchemist
    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
    Trigun
    Cowboy Bebop
    Spice and Wolf
    Claymore
    Elfen Leid
    Durarara
    Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama
    Chobits
    Highschool of the Dead
    Angel Beats
    Ah! My Goddess
    Full Metal Panic!
    Birdy the Mighty: Decode
    Burst Angel
    Darker Than Black
    Shuffle!
    Demon King Daimao
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Fruits Basket
    Sekirei
    Dance in the Vampire Bund
    Negima!
    Nabari no Ou
    Dragonaut
    Samurai Champloo
    The Sacred Blacksmith
    Eden of the East
    Baccano!
    Canaan
    Speed Grapher
    Ghost in the Shell
    Heat Guy J
    Hetalia: Axis Powers
    Ghost Hound
    Jyu-Oh-Sei: Planet of the Beast King
    D Gray-Man
    Oh! Edo Rocket
    Gunslinger Girl
    Rosario + Vampire
    Kaze No Stigma
    Black Blood Brothers
    Soul Eater
    Blood+
    Baka and Test
    Girls Bravo
    Trinity Blood
    Heroic Age
    Ga-Rei: Zero
    Chrome Shelled Regios
    Strain
    Orphen
    Casshern Sins
    This Ugly yet Beautiful World
    Sands of Destruction
    Kiddy Grade
    Origin: Spirits of the Past
    Xenosaga
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 06-22-2012 at 08:57 AM.

32. Dislikes Mugiwara-no-Basuke disliked this post
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information