AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 306

Thread: Sasuke: Love him or hate him?

  1. #176
    Junior Member Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird's Avatar
    Gil
    440.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2010 04:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Saint Louis, Missouri
    Threads
    12
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: Conanzulu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordShinigami View Post
    It's so easy to brush off the stuff he went through because no one has ever been through it. In fact, I don't really think any character in the series has (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), except maybe Itachi himself. And it's sort of hard to "realize" anything when your life path basically consists of killing a single person. Do you "realize" how much malice in one's heart that creates, when that's all you live for?

    And you proved my point about Itachi. He made a brilliant plan, but he failed to realize the influence he had on his own brother, and to a (possibly equal) extent, Orochimaru. Also the Genjutsu was a bit much, don't you think? He wasn't anything more than a boy; that's just torture.

    Let's just go ahead and acknowledge that Sasuke was a good kid before Itachi slaughtered the clan. He was a great friend and teammate (albeit he didn't really outwardly show his friendship) before Orochimaru got his clutches on him. How is such a young kid supposed to withstand all of that?

    Nope thats just your opinion. Besides as cocky as his family clan was I'd like to think he was setup to be an *** either way.



  2. #177
    Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    122.26
    Gender
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 03:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    California
    Threads
    7
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordShinigami View Post
    Well, how many studies are there on boys who witnessed every member of their families murdered, the murderer being their brother (who then taunted him and then implanted a Genjutsu in his mind that haunted him for most of his life), and then went on to lead productive lives? Because I would really like to see that research.

    You also forgot to mention Orochimaru's curse mark, which is the single thing not in Itachi's original plan for Sasuke. Take away that sequence, and he most likely WOULD have been a great good guy. But because of that we'll never truly have an answer.

    I understand not liking the character design, but you can't really look at Sasuke and think he's just some self-made jerk. He did the best he could under the circumstances life handed him. If anything, we can put a little blame on Itachi, for not thinking Orochimaru would seek out another Uchiha after the laughable attempt he made on Itachi whilst in Akatsuki.
    Yes. I agree with Shinigami's assessment completely. Other characters were put in different bad situations/upbringings and they all ended up fighting for the wrong things also (i.e. Gaara, Haku, Kimimaru). Naruto may have ended up the same way if Iruka wouldn't have intervened and gotten through to him. I never hated Sasuke.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.


  3. #178
     Reputation 's Avatar
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Threads
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightingbird View Post
    Nope thats just your opinion. Besides as cocky as his family clan was I'd like to think he was setup to be an *** either way.
    You do realize there's more to debating then just saying "nope thats just your opinion" right? Otherwise, great job in providing absolutely no basis for your argument.

    If you don't like him, leave it at that. He's a villain (if you couldn't tell); his purpose is to do bad things. The worse the better.

    Quote Originally Posted by maverickgirl View Post
    Yes. I agree with Shinigami's assessment completely. Other characters were put in different bad situations/upbringings and they all ended up fighting for the wrong things also (i.e. Gaara, Haku, Kimimaru). Naruto may have ended up the same way if Iruka wouldn't have intervened and gotten through to him. I never hated Sasuke.
    Thank you, that's an excellent point. Naruto followed a similar (albeit far less grueling) path in life until Iruka took him under his wing.

    And that brings us to another point. Naruto had Iruka. Who did Sasuke ever have? Itachi. We all know how that ended up, regardless that Itachi truly loved him.

  4. #179
    Junior Member Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird's Avatar
    Gil
    440.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2010 04:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Saint Louis, Missouri
    Threads
    12
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: Conanzulu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordShinigami View Post
    You do realize there's more to debating then just saying "nope thats just your opinion" right? Otherwise, great job in providing absolutely no basis for your argument.

    If you don't like him, leave it at that. He's a villain (if you couldn't tell); his purpose is to do bad things. The worse the better.



    Thank you, that's an excellent point. Naruto followed a similar (albeit far less grueling) path in life until Iruka took him under his wing.

    And that brings us to another point. Naruto had Iruka. Who did Sasuke ever have? Itachi. We all know how that ended up, regardless that Itachi truly loved him.
    Now I see that you are only 18 so I get why you aren’t understanding this. You need to learn what the word opinion means. Since you are probably not old enough or need to further your education to grasp this, I’ll explain further. An opinion is how a person feels about another being or object. That is how they feel and not much can change that. The title of this thread is asking how do we feel about Sasuke. This isn’t some debatable discussion. Learn what the word opinion means. Notice how I didn’t try to convince you otherwise or demand a debate over your opinion?
    Again, your only 18 so it makes sense.
    Now lets look at this logically. I firmly believe would have been a little dick. Why? Well lets break it down. He was living to be his brothers equal. So what was Itachi doing? He was trying to do his best and uphold the families honor with his dad. What was his dad doing? He was upholding the clan’s honor in the hidden leaf. So as time would have went on without the massacre, Sasuke would have become just as unfriendly, right to business, and a dick as he is now. He would just not have had so much hate. Errr wait he would have found out about the leaf’s history with his clan and still become angry. As angry as losing everyone? Maybe not but still full of hate. Get what I am saying? Now that is my opinion. Its not debatable because that is what “I” think would have happened.
    In the future, you debate facts and statements, not opinions unless those personal believes are being forced into fact. Read the name of this post again and realize everything you have said is just your opinion and nothing more.



  5. #180
    Member sulynrox has a reputation beyond repute sulynrox has a reputation beyond repute sulynrox has a reputation beyond repute sulynrox has a reputation beyond repute sulynrox has a reputation beyond repute sulynrox has a reputation beyond repute sulynrox has a reputation beyond repute sulynrox has a reputation beyond repute sulynrox has a reputation beyond repute sulynrox has a reputation beyond repute sulynrox has a reputation beyond repute sulynrox's Avatar
    Gil
    740.44
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2010 02:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    with all my heart i hate him. all he want is revenge. next thing you know revenge doesn't do anything. its not gonna wash away his pain or his past. it will bring more hate into him. he never understands things clearly. what he had brung to the people who still longed to cared for him was more "PAIN" and more "WAR".

  6. #181
     Reputation 's Avatar
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Threads
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightingbird View Post
    Now I see that you are only 18 so I get why you aren’t understanding this. You need to learn what the word opinion means. Since you are probably not old enough or need to further your education to grasp this, I’ll explain further. An opinion is how a person feels about another being or object. That is how they feel and not much can change that.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordShinigami
    Well, how many studies are there on boys who witnessed every member of their families murdered, the murderer being their brother (who then taunted him and then implanted a Genjutsu in his mind that haunted him for most of his life), and then went on to lead productive lives? Because I would really like to see that research.

    You also forgot to mention Orochimaru's curse mark, which is the single thing not in Itachi's original plan for Sasuke. Take away that sequence, and he most likely WOULD have been a great good guy. But because of that we'll never truly have an answer.
    I see a lot of facts here. Perhaps speculation on what Sasuke would have been like in life without the curse mark, but let's go ahead and point out that I did state some facts.


    The title of this thread is asking how do we feel about Sasuke. This isn’t some debatable discussion. Learn what the word opinion means. Notice how I didn’t try to convince you otherwise or demand a debate over your opinion? Again, your only 18 so it makes sense.
    You're right, call it youthful curiosity. I'm sure some time in the past you were young. You know what that's like, don't you? And so every thread you've ever been in followed the letter of the title of said thread? The title says "Sasuke: Love him or hate him?" That doesn't seem like it's going to elicit some strong feelings either way?

    Now lets look at this logically. I firmly believe would have been a little dick. Why? Well lets break it down. He was living to be his brothers equal. So what was Itachi doing? He was trying to do his best and uphold the families honor with his dad. What was his dad doing? He was upholding the clan’s honor in the hidden leaf.
    Nothing but fact here.

    So as time would have went on without the massacre, Sasuke would have become just as unfriendly, right to business, and a dick as he is now.
    "Nope that's just your opinion." He was a fun loving kid. Who's to say what he'd become?

    He would just not have had so much hate. Errr wait he would have found out about the leaf’s history with his clan and still become angry. As angry as losing everyone? Maybe not but still full of hate. Get what I am saying? Now that is my opinion. Its not debatable because that is what “I” think would have happened.
    Your "all Uchihas hate the leaf village" assessment is incorrect. Itachi loved the village, obviously. He also hated war, but in the end it all goes back to the leaf.

    In the future, you debate facts and statements, not opinions unless those personal believes are being forced into fact. Read the name of this post again and realize everything you have said is just your opinion and nothing more.
    You can read a few quotes up where I, like you just did, stated facts. Also, as you did, I stated my opinion. Everything I said isn't "just my opinion". It's ok to dislike Sasuke. But to hate him you have to A) just dislike him because you think the author poorly created the character or B) dislike him because of the actions he does in the series. If you adhere to B, then you must acknowledge that that's the very reason Sasuke was created, to in the end become a villain, and that it's not like anything he does is without cause.

  7. #182
    Junior Member Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird's Avatar
    Gil
    440.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2010 04:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Saint Louis, Missouri
    Threads
    12
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: Conanzulu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordShinigami View Post
    You can read a few quotes up where I, like you just did, stated facts. Also, as you did, I stated my opinion. Everything I said isn't "just my opinion". It's ok to dislike Sasuke. But to hate him you have to A) just dislike him because you think the author poorly created the character or B) dislike him because of the actions he does in the series. If you adhere to B, then you must acknowledge that that's the very reason Sasuke was created, to in the end become a villain, and that it's not like anything he does is without cause.
    No its neither. Are you still in school? If not go. Ha my God. Its neither. Just because you perceive your opinion as right, doesn't mean everyone else must agree or follow some path of agreement. Everyone on this thread dislikes him for different reasons. Well besides the ones that like him of course. You need to realize that is just your opinion of your A and B of what everyone's one's else's thoughts should be. Respect others opinions young buck. This discussion is pointless. We aren't discussing who is the strongest in the Naruto world.

    People might not like him because of his hair style.
    They might not like him for his choices in his young life.
    They might not like him for being oblivious to females.
    They might not like him because he is so easily influenced by damn near anyone.
    People not like him because he's not strong enough.
    People might not like he because he is too strong.

    See what I'm getting at? That is their opinion. You gave your opinion and no one will ever argue you down because those are your thoughts.

    We are giving opinions on how we all feel about Sasuke and that is not debatable and no one will feel the need to defend them.


    Now seriously drop it. My opinion is not debatable I don't like him because hes a ignorant cocky dick and he would have ended up that way no matter what happened to his clan.



  8. #183
     Reputation 's Avatar
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Threads
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightingbird View Post
    No its neither. Are you still in school? If not go. Ha my God. Its neither. Just because you perceive your opinion as right, doesn't mean everyone else must agree or follow some path of agreement. Everyone on this thread dislikes him for different reasons. Well besides the ones that like him of course. You need to realize that is just your opinion of your A and B of what everyone's one's else's thoughts should be. Respect others opinions young buck. This discussion is pointless. We aren't discussing who is the strongest in the Naruto world.
    You're right, should have added "sensible".

    The big thing that gets me is use of the word "hate". It's fine to dislike anyone in the world (and of course hate as well) but when you begin to hate a fictional character because of his haircut?

    See what I'm getting at? That is their opinion. You gave your opinion and no one will ever argue you down because those are your thoughts.

    We are giving opinions on how we all feel about Sasuke and that is not debatable and no one will feel the need to defend them.
    I understand that. For the record I'm not even that big a fan of Sasuke, but when you start bringing in actual hate into the equation, that really made me do a double take. What in God's name did this guy ever do besides follow the path Itachi laid out for him?

  9. #184
    Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    13,128.98
    Gender
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 03:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Canodia, the land of trees
    Age
    23
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    133

    Default

    I neither hate him nor love him.

    I only see potential. Though not so much, it's there.

    Hey, don't give me that look sasuke haters. At least he's better then the entire bleach cast combined...though thats not too much of an accomplishment.

    ~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

  10. #185
    Junior Member skywilcox will become famous soon enough skywilcox will become famous soon enough skywilcox's Avatar
    Gil
    180.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 03:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Village Hidden in the Leaves
    Age
    21
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I hate all the people who think Sasuke is sooo cool, cute, and sweet. I hope Naruto kills him. I've been fed up with him for too long. He's just a little cry baby who can't get a hold of the future. He never even tried to look deeper into the night when Itachi killed his clan. If he did that he pry would of found out the truth, but no, he had to jump to conlcusions. I hate him dearly.

  11. #186
    Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    13,128.98
    Gender
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 03:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Canodia, the land of trees
    Age
    23
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    133

    Default

    I hope sasuke dies too, but not for the same reasons you do. I want him to mainly for story building. xD

    ~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

  12. #187
     Reputation 's Avatar
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Threads
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skywilcox View Post
    I hate all the people who think Sasuke is sooo cool, cute, and sweet. I hope Naruto kills him. I've been fed up with him for too long. He's just a little cry baby who can't get a hold of the future. He never even tried to look deeper into the night when Itachi killed his clan. If he did that he pry would of found out the truth, but no, he had to jump to conlcusions. I hate him dearly.
    Perhaps he tried but couldn't do to the genjutsu drilling into his brain? Itachi's the best genjutsu user the series has shown (this is a guy who told a genjutsu master, Kurenai, "that level of attack doesn't work on me"). I wouldn't be crushed if Naruto kills him. He most likely will.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyjavi87 View Post
    I hope sasuke dies too, but not for the same reasons you do. I want him to mainly for story building. xD
    What he said.

  13. #188
    Member thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness's Avatar
    Gil
    1,454.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2011 11:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    87

    Default

    I hate Naruto, I dislike this show very much but I LOVE Sasuke but only because I think he's cute lol.

  14. #189
     Reputation 's Avatar
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Threads
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I love Sasuke!!! i'm not just a fan girl but i like who he is too!! he is smart and awesome Woot Sharingan *^__^*

  15. #190
    Tom's Penguin Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears's Avatar
    Gil
    2,000.20
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 12:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a place that doesn't exist where only sadness grows.
    Age
    23
    Threads
    7
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirategurl View Post
    I love Sasuke!!! i'm not just a fan girl but i like who he is too!! he is smart and awesome Woot Sharingan *^__^*
    Bwahaha. I totally agree with you.
    Sasuke is pretty bamf. ^ w ^
    [Click ] Ask me something please? o ~ o

    Sasuke Uchiha
    |♫|"Cause I was born to tell you I love you, and I am torn to do what I have to,
    to make you mine. Stay with me tonight."
    |♫|

  16. #191
    Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    6,837.62
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 02:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington, United States
    Age
    47
    Threads
    10
    Posts
    2,966
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    806

    Default

    Sasuke is one of the better characters in the series. What is not to like?
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."


  17. #192
    Junior Member Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird's Avatar
    Gil
    440.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2010 04:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Saint Louis, Missouri
    Threads
    12
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: Conanzulu

    Default

    I am so happy he hasn't gotten much screen time lately. I can't stand him. Maybe if he stops his personal confusion and sticks to an ideal or something. Hell I don't know.



  18. #193
    Junior Member shorti is on a distinguished road shorti's Avatar
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 01:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I hate him. He is very disgusting hero.

  19. #194
    Senior Member Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave's Avatar
    Gil
    5,852.60
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2013 01:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Age
    21
    Threads
    17
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    207

    Default

    i hate him DX he had it all in the village then he joins orochimaru to feed hid vendetta against itachi. and when he finally does what do you know. itachi was good guy. then regrets to kill him and now blames the fire village. wtf?! this guy looks like he needs revenge in order to have something to do >.> he is not right in the head.




    "Tell her that I miss our little talks."




     

  20. #195
    Senior Member chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91's Avatar
    Gil
    25,339.62
    Gender
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Cancer Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2011 06:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    England
    Age
    23
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    i dont love him and i dont hate him... i think hes necessary for the rivalry for Naruto, and im sure the inevitable fight between him and Naruto will be something to behold and all, but beyond that im pretty uninterested by his character! [prob due to the lack of screentime recently...] If anything, i feel sort of sorry for him... i mean, he cant seem to make the right decisions with whatever he does! :S

  21. #196
    Junior Member sentry-sight is on a distinguished road sentry-sight's Avatar
    Gil
    30.12
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2010 04:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    One of my favorites. ^^

    From the whole of Part 1 up to the battle against Killer Bee; his relevance to the plot, character development/interaction, direction, execution and battles are all top-notch (compared to characters solely in Naruto). His past is cliche, but well executed so that's fine, cliches can and do work.

    If you look pass the pride, the rage and when he lashes out, there's a lot of room for empathy, warmth and appreciating the humor that surrounds his character. I think he's pretty multifaceted and that's always welcomed in my book. Sasuke is not unintelligent but instead stunted, blinded, manipulated and foolish.

    I've been bothered by the recent execution of his character, and I can see how it would be hard to accept some of his 'justifications' for his actions, especially if the viewer already retained a dislike for his character. But I really respect and appreciate those who hold a more unattached view to works of fiction. I guess I just don't see the point in getting invested in someone else's imagination to the extremes of 'hatred' (or 'love' for that matter). =P

    Anyway, Sasuke's character works for me. lol.

  22. #197
    Member Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun's Avatar
    Gil
    288.57
    Gender
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2010 08:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Age
    22
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    141

    Default

    I love em.

    For the simple fact he provides lolz on the forumz.

  23. #198
    Junior Member Alastor1 is on a distinguished road Alastor1's Avatar
    Gil
    41.26
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2010 10:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Age
    21
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Sasuke: Love him or hate him?

    I like the character of sasuke. Someone who lost so much just in one night. ( Remember his age at that point. )
    Ii revenge a good thing ? Most people say no. But then ask: And what about balance then ? Revenge is necessary to achieve it - you kill - you die. Now, what if you are on Sasuke's place ? What would you do ? Obviously restore the balance - at least you are supposed to by any logical means - or you will no longer be "human". Even though Sasuke is fictional character he represents a lot of people who lost their parents/relatives/dreams/etc and were FORCED to change path, even if it is far more darker one and will probably never bring happiness. Can you understand such people ? I can. They have VALID reasons. Logic must be always more important then rules and morals.

  24. #199
    Junior Member caseclosed91 is on a distinguished road caseclosed91's Avatar
    Gil
    20.04
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2010 08:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Age
    23
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Shadowyyninja18

    Default Re: Sasuke: Love him or hate him?

    I hate sasuke cause the whole series about him and in the naruto games when you play online he's #1 spam charecter that everbody uses!!!! it's gets on my nerve!!!!

  25. #200
    Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    451.68
    Gender
    My Mood
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 06:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    England :]
    Threads
    6
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    177
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

    Default Re: Sasuke: Love him or hate him?

    He annoys me... even when he wasnt in the episodes they still mentioned his name like 100 times -_-


    Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Love Love Baby (panties warning)
    By Xian Pu in forum Wallpapers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 07:17 AM
  2. What Are You Listening To?
    By Daenerys in forum J-pop/rock (and other music)
    Replies: 1391
    Last Post: 10-23-2004, 08:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts