AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: which anime character would you Enjoy fighting.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would fight Sasuke Uchiha and finally shut up his cocky stuck up attitude, and hopefully I would win and take that dude down.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sasuke from Naruto...because I hate him. :/

Member Eternal_Swordsman has a spectacular aura about Eternal_Swordsman has a spectacular aura about Eternal_Swordsman has a spectacular aura about Eternal_Swordsman's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2011 06:22 AM
    I facing a legion of my enemies gathering enough power to unleash my wrath
    Threads

I will fight with Kuchiki Byakuya from Bleach, 6th Division Captain. I think he will be the worthy opponent.

Member mysticalsage is just really nice mysticalsage is just really nice mysticalsage is just really nice mysticalsage is just really nice mysticalsage is just really nice mysticalsage's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 07:26 PM
    In a box under your bed beside your socks and lost dream.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ROFL'ZOR !M L33T

id fight with L in a go game... he prolly would kick my butt... :P
    \

Catch the mouse.

Squach it.

Well of course id like to sit around and chat.
    Well of course id like to stay and chew the fat.
    -Thom yorke. Radiohead lead singer.

Member DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 09:35 AM
    Threads

I would fight naruto , cause i pretty much hate him !

You want some, punk? mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Bleach Kon Double Bento Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 05:58 PM
    in the dojo doing laundry with Kenshin ^_^
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Byakuya_Girl

1. Oni me no Kyo because we would both enjoy the fight immensely.
    2. Uchiha Sasuke, because i'm not to fond of him(i like Itachi (^_^) )
    3. Zaraki Kenpachi because it would be so much fun.

Senior Member Ak1ra has a reputation beyond repute Ak1ra has a reputation beyond repute Ak1ra has a reputation beyond repute Ak1ra has a reputation beyond repute Ak1ra has a reputation beyond repute Ak1ra has a reputation beyond repute Ak1ra has a reputation beyond repute Ak1ra has a reputation beyond repute Ak1ra has a reputation beyond repute Ak1ra has a reputation beyond repute Ak1ra has a reputation beyond repute Ak1ra's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2009 02:04 AM
    Threads

With Ino from Naruto or Makoto Suo from School Rumble. I'll kiss her in the first second of battle and say that we have no reasons to fight and could she go out with me this evening...
    I'm not sure I'll survive after such a battle, but anyway, it would be nice
    Last edited by Ak1ra; 02-13-2009 at 08:51 AM.

Member Animegirl and sexy eyes is a splendid one to behold Animegirl and sexy eyes is a splendid one to behold Animegirl and sexy eyes is a splendid one to behold Animegirl and sexy eyes is a splendid one to behold Animegirl and sexy eyes is a splendid one to behold Animegirl and sexy eyes is a splendid one to behold Animegirl and sexy eyes is a splendid one to behold Animegirl and sexy eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 08:55 AM
    Threads

I would enjoy fighting Kilik because he will be a challenging opponent. He's from soul caliber for some of you who didn't know that.

rules over you golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2009 01:27 AM
    Threads

I would love to fight with neji from naruto I really hate his attitude and even with frieza from dragonballz 'cause I want tro beat her before someone else does that.
    I LOVE YOU PENNY AND I HOPE WHERESOEVER YOU ARE YOU'LL ENJOY THERE.
    YOU'VE BROUGHT TEARS IN MY EYES
    YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND AND WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN TO BE.

YOU REALLY WERE A TRUE FRIEND AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
    penny is my grandma's dog everyone always remember that true friendship is really rare in this world but dear penny your'e my best friend
    dear!!!

Senior Member Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2011 10:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Hugo-KoF

Nico Robin from One Piece, i like so much the special hability she has of the Hanna Hanna no mi, that allows her to multily any part of her body and even made them grow in any place, including the body of other oponents, i see that technique a lil sexy (I know i'm weirdo) and i like it

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

I wanna fight Dan from street fighter

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 05:46 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    I'd fight a soul reaper I could actually beat, like Ukitake.

I'd just have to attack him with a DUSTY broom and let his Tuberculosis do the rest ehehehe. *COUGH*COUGH*HACK*BLOOD*COUGH*
    Whoa, you play dirty. I would like to fight Hitsugaya Toushirou actually, and two characters I wan to see FIGHT EACH OTHER is Neji and Sasuke, simply becoz byakugan-sharingan fight would be tasty. ;D
    Legend_S. Forever a great friend, will never forget you. R.I.P.

Made by dearest sis akari_aurion! XP Arigatou ne~

Member Ai no nai has a reputation beyond repute Ai no nai has a reputation beyond repute Ai no nai has a reputation beyond repute Ai no nai has a reputation beyond repute Ai no nai has a reputation beyond repute Ai no nai has a reputation beyond repute Ai no nai has a reputation beyond repute Ai no nai has a reputation beyond repute Ai no nai has a reputation beyond repute Ai no nai has a reputation beyond repute Ai no nai has a reputation beyond repute Ai no nai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2009 11:20 AM
    Threads

Default id pick

Domon kashu from g gundam would be the best person to battle. He is a good figter outside his mech too.It be a fun fight
    This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. Its burning grip tells me to defeat you
    Now here I go. Shining Finger!!!!

Junior Member Death Butler is on a distinguished road Death Butler's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 12:00 PM
    Threads

I'd like to fight wid Grell from Kuroshitsuji, 'cos it'll be so damn funny

Senior Member mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 02:53 PM
    Threads

Sae Kashiwagi from peach girl.....i wont mind giving her a few body slams for keeping momo life a living hell
    as soon as you trust yourself you will know how to live.........................

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Naruto because he annoys me.

Senior Member Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Ice Ornament Hot Chocolate
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2012 06:31 PM
    Threads

Even if i wanted to fight some anime person i really hated, i would lose =( im too weak.

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:26 AM
    Threads

with hiei or recca they both have flame dragons on them

Member Sickness is an unknown quantity at this point Sickness's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2009 04:03 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kenji174 View Post
    I'd like to fight Kaworu Nagisa in hand to hand combat because he's my favourite Evangelion character and I have no hope of winning
    lol Kaworu is not that strong.
    Cloud from FFVII Advent Children and Sephiroth too.
    I hate those mother****ers.
    Sasuke and Naruto also piss me off even though I never saw whole anime lol
    to put it short I always hated female villain *****es and lousy characters that are too ****ing slow.
    I'd cheat and win always lol what are the rules of fighting when its not sport?
    Even the blooming flowers will eventually fade. Even our world is not eternal. The deep mountains of vanity cross them today and superficial dreams shall no longer delude you.

Member The Strike Freedom is a jewel in the rough The Strike Freedom is a jewel in the rough The Strike Freedom is a jewel in the rough The Strike Freedom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2009 12:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PSN: StrikefreedomX

Shin Aska from gundam seed destiny, because he got on my nerves throughout the whole series, hed probably win, but its the thought that counts

Senior Member proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2010 12:10 AM
    Threads

Default Princess Euphemia from Code Geass

Since I really like her and she's really nice it would be very safe. Perhaps duelling with water pistols on a board over a pool. But how to make it any kind of epic struggle? Perhaps a debate in which I try to convince her that she trusts people like her father, Prince Schneitzel, and Lelouch way too much. She's so trusting and loving that it would take an epic struggle to make her see how untrustworthy they are.
    Last edited by proEuphie; 02-22-2009 at 10:52 PM.

Member yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2009 01:11 AM
    Threads

I would like to fight Pein from Naruto

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji. I might as well try to fight all the hot guys from those anime I've watched. Thrashing hot guys is fun. I'd like to see them beaten up....by me. ;]

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    I'd fight a soul reaper I could actually beat, like Ukitake.

I'd just have to attack him with a DUSTY broom and let his Tuberculosis do the rest ehehehe. *COUGH*COUGH*HACK*BLOOD*COUGH*
    Everyone is right - that is cruel... and anyways, you would then have to deal with all the other captains, especially the 2 other strongest - yama-jii and the 8th squad captain -confident enough to take on stark in a 1 on 1 match!

Quote Originally Posted by mugen by name View Post
    yea if its a pretty much a fair fight then i would go with Mugen from Samurai Champloo
    On the subject of unfair fighting, mugen (who uses a second concealed blade, his metal soled shoes, and pretty much anything to hand barely fights fair. though to watch 2 people like that fight would be mind blowing... (hence the basic concept of samurai champloo i guess)

For me, fighting sanosuke from rurouri kenshin would be fun - a battle you can really get your teeth into. Failing that I think fighting ikkaku from bleach would be fun, even if it was only with wooden swords, just for the unique mix of wild abandon and cunning tactics he has
    Last edited by tsujigiri15; 03-12-2009 at 10:21 AM.
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Junior Member Orihimefan121 is on a distinguished road Orihimefan121's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2009 04:02 PM
    Threads

i would fight Kallen from Code Geass because she annoys me and shows off a little too much and the fact that everyone always likes her i can not stand her
    no offense Kallen fans that is just my opinion

Closed Thread

Thread Information