AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: RPG: The Seven

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Kyte felt the girl watching him as his fingers danced along the strings and the music grew sweeter. The world seemed to slow and the sounds of the city became quiet once again. Kyte ended the sonnet and looked up at the girl and noticed she had an instruement. Kyte approached her, not sure if she would run or try to fight him away. He didn't know what to say or how to say it, she looked scared...no terrified of what was around her. These people scared her.

Kyte started to talk slowly, "So...you play as well?"

She said nothing.

"Why don't we talk somewhere quieter?" Kyte walked by her, not making eye contact or seeing if she would follow, but instead he began playing his violin and went out to the field he had slept in the night before and sat against a rock.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 01-14-2009 at 09:41 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

"Why don't we talk somewhere quieter?" He had asked. Saine tipped her head to the side. Talk? Someone wanted to...Talk to her? He turned away from her and walked away. Saine didn't know what to do. Should she follow him? Or should she keep running? Flowers and nearby grass urged her to talk to this man. New friend, New string-singer, they whispered in her ears. Saine tightened her grip and closed her eyes as he started playing again. Without second thought, she turned and followed him to a field.

He sat down and leaned against the rock, and the music ended. Saine watched him with wide eyes. Did he really want to talk? About what? Why? What did he want? She didn't know what to do other then stand there in the middle of the field and stare at the man. The waving stalks of grass touched her reassuringly and encouragingly. Saine had no idea how to start a conversation with anyone, her few words with the boy in the park had been more than enough for her. She set her violin case down and sat down next to it, still staring.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Kyte opened his eyes, he was pleased to see the girl had followed. He sat there for a little while, looking at the grass, trees, and sky.

"You probably find this beautiful don't you?" Kyte said in almost a whisper.

The girl looked at him oddly.

"The nature...the skies are blue, the grass is green. It probably doesn't get much better than this for someone like you," Kyte looked down from the rock at the girl, "So why were you running if I may ask. Did someone try to hurt you?"

As Kyte waited for an answer he played on his violin as softly as he could...as pleasently as he could, but no matter how hard he tried, the cold hearted violinist couldn't find the right sound for anything 'pleasent' only this depressed sound that had haunted his ears for what seemed like an eternity now.
    ~The One and Only~

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

"If we can break them then why ain't we?" Thorn was jumping up and down. "Any if we need to wound them to hurt the healer then let me deal with that." He craftly flashing his hooks around, "I can make a work of art out of there bodies without even killing them. However I can make fatal wounds that last a long time...Enough time to let someone try to heal them." he wink at The void.
    "Lets go then" He jumped up and down more, the excitment rising.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Saine shook her head back and forth. This was strange to her. He wanted to know why she was running? Well so did she! But she couldn't let him think that someone had been trying to hurt her, because technically they weren't.

"I ran because I was scared." Saine had to clear her throat again, talking was such a chore. "The only thing beautiful in this field I see are the plants that wave around me." She ran her hands over one of the stalks of grass, happy she was done talking. In fact, Saine didn't ever mind the weather when she wanted to be around her friends. Though most of them slept during winter there were a few Evergreens that stayed with her all year. She had never been alone.

Saine listened to the strange man play his violin again. No matter how pretty it was, it seemed so sad and lonesome. Saine opened her own case and pulled her violin out. The grass, the trees, everything quieted as she took out the bow. Pretty flowered faces turned to wards her and the stalks of grass stopped playing with her. "I...do play..." She waited a beat, and then joined in the sad song.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I...do play..." the girl said as she joined in with Kyte.

For what seemed like hours, Kyte sat, pulled and pushed the bow over the strings. The girl, he noticed, was just as good if not better than he was. The girl reminded him of someone...but who? Katlyn...no...no not again! Kyte tried to listen solely to the sounds of his instruement but the other violinist's music sound its way in. As they played, Kyte noticed that the grass had stopped moving and the flowers had turned to them, like a sunflower follows the sun, these plants followed her. Maybe she, like him, had powers.

"I'm sorry to keep asking you questions," Kyte started as he played, "Since you don't like to talk much, but are you...special? Do you have 'abilities'?" Not wanting to seem intruding Kyte gave away his secret, "Because I do,"
    ~The One and Only~

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC: Sorry for being gone long but I have a favor to ask of everyone. Considering that we all have a life away from here I'd like to ask you all to please slow down the posts just a little. Maybe once or twice a day is fine. By the way I'll putting my post here soon.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

Sayaka led the way to the tiny resturant with Misaki and Sky in tow. They reached their destination after only two blocks of walking. Sayaka pushed open the door and the hostess, who was a young woman around twenty asked if they wanted to sit outside at one of the patio tables or inside . Since it being such a clear day and poor skye couldn't be left out, Sayaka said "Since it's such a nice day, could we please be seated outside?" The hostess nodded with a small smile and led the group to a door, that led to the outside, Little tables with plaid tableclothes sprinkled the deck. Sayaka sat down in a chair and began to palm over the pretty decorated menu. "Isn't this nice." she said to nobody in particular. A slight breeze made her azure hair blow slightly.
    Thanks Aura

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Saine had been preoccupied with the sound of both violins as they sang. A smile had made it's way across her face, and her eyes closed as she played to harmonize. The grass's hushed voices spoke to her as she played, so she didn't have to watch the boy. They told her that he was equal to her in their skill at the violin, and he too enjoyed playing. When was the last time Saine had felt so happy to be around someone? Was it because this person didn't look at her strangely and call her names? Because he loved music as much as she did? Who knows? But it was when he asked her about being 'special' did it crash. Her fingers no longer raced across the strings, and her bow stood still.

Saine flicked her eyes at him distrustfully. He gazed back at her. So, he wanted to see the Insane Girl did he? Is that all he wanted in the first place? The cloud of sadness and hurt rained on her once again. The stalks of grass nearby tried to console her. As soon as she said that she did have 'special powers' he would laugh at her. If she said she didn't have anything special about her he would leave wouldn't he? It was a lose-lose situation. Saine knew better than to trust people, humans. She put away her violin, the sadness covered her face entirely.

"I should have kept running."

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The girl stopped playing after Kyte asked his question, "I should have kept running,"

Kyte had stepped to far and tried his best to backtrack, "No no no! I didn't mean- See what I ment was-" He tried but the girl looked away and started to become increasingly distant.

The sky started to darken again and the drizzling came back. There they sat, two violinist, both lonely and cursed with abilities they wished they didn't have.

"I understand if you must go, but I would like you to have something before you go," Kyte said as he reached into his violin case and pulled out something he had not dared even look at for a while. It was a bluerose, the one Katlyn had worn so long ago. Kyte sat it in the girl's lap before turning around on the rock

The rain became heavier and through the sound of water meeting ground, the music came again. Kyte began to play as he did before, with no meaning or goal...he played only to play.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 01-16-2009 at 10:09 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Saine stood there with the blue rose as rain started to pour down. The stalks of grass 'aah'd' and stretched themselves high to feel the cool rain. Saine herself tipped her face back wards and closed her eyes. The downpour seemed to cool her anger and soften the oncoming sadness. She looked again at the rose in her hand, and caressed the light-blue petals. The flower had long been dead, so no voice tried to gain her attention, though it remained blooming and fresh like it would have done before it died. Time seemed to make it's own barrier around the rose, no rain caught itself on the crisp leaves, and even the slight shaking of Saine's hand didn't cause the petals to sway. The rose was no longer equipped with it's thorns, obviously it was meant to be worn, but there was an air around the dead flower that was intimidating. Sadness created an invisible aura.

The man was playing his violin again, the same saddened tune surpassed even the sound of the rain. His back was turned to her, so he didn't see her walk a few paces to wards him and sit down. She curled her knees under her chin and listened to him play. Saine didn't know how long she sat there before she said to him, "My name...is Saine." She didn't bother to look at him when she said this, but kept her eyes on the blue rose.

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 06:08 PM
    Threads

Sky fluttered over to the back of a chair and perched there. She thought for a moment... Should she speak in this public area? No. So, Sky cawed to say that she was going to go somewhere private and change into human form. Hopefully, Misaki and Sakaya would understand. Sky silently took off and flew into an alleyway along some tall buildings less than one black away from the resteraunt. There, she changed back into her beautiful, young self. She looked around to make sure no one had seen and made her way back. Sky walked through the front door, the waitress not bothering with her, only giving Sky an evil glare, and walked back outside, sitting herself down besides Masaki. "Heh. Finally. I can speak!"
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

With his back turned, and his eyes closed. The only sounds around Kyte were his music, the rain, and the soft voice of the girl, "My name...is Saine,"

Kyte whispered the name to himself, "Saine..." something about this name. It was almost musical. It was only after Kyte began to get cold from the rain that he acknowledged that Saine might be feeling it as well, so he turned back around and went towards Saine. Kyte pulled off his long sleeved shirt and draped it over the girl's shoulders. She tried to slink away slightly, "Please, I just don't want you to get to cold," Saine let Kyte continue, "Is there a nice place to rest around here? I mean, it's getting a little late,"
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Masaki followed Sayaka without saying anything. When they were seated he heard Sky caw and he knew she was going to fly off to change into her human form. He wanted to tell her to be careful but he figured she would be. "There goes my bird," he said and smirked. While Sky was gone he decided to "get to know" their "new" friend. "So I assume you come here often?" Just then Sky came back in her human form, which Masaki always thought was rather attractive but all the women in the Seven were.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Saine shifted a minute. Why did it matter to this man wether she was cold, or not? It was strange for her to even be around someone as long as Saine had been around this man. "Thank...you." She told him. Saine held her hand palm up to catch the rain. It made a little puddle before dripping through her fingers. A few of the plants beside her scolded her for taking water she did not need. Saine tipped the water onto the angry plants, and smiled when they thanked her.

"Is there a nice place to stay around here? I mean it's getting a little late." He asked her. Saine tried to think of somewhere nice, but she'd spent hardly any time in the city itself. Whenever she did stray into it's claws however, she normally kept her head down. She shook her head in reply. Most of the time, Saine slept outside with her friends. A friendly tree was great shelter from wind and rain, and fellow bushes often hid her if any trouble came by. She didn't want to tell this man that she'd been sleeping outside though. "I'm sorry." She said, feeling disappointed that she was unable to help him. Saine moved from her seat and opened her violin case. The case could close tightly shut so no water would get in and ruin the instrument. Placing the blue rose in the top compartment with the beloved bow, she closed the case again. Saine tipped her head back again to feel the rain on her face.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I'm sorry," Saine said and her head dropped. Kyte touched her shoulder to tell Saine that it was ok. Kyte knew he could make a shelter with his powers but he was afraid he'd scare the girl, so he decided against it. Instead he looked around and pointed out an oak with its limbs spread wide, almost making an umbrella.

"Well I have an idea," Kyte started playing once again, he walked slowly towards the area of semi-dry land. As he walked he let the wind guide his hands along the bow, the way Katlyn had a few years ago. He remebered Katlyn's hands, showing him how to produce sounds that he'd never heard before. I love this song, my song...no...our song. He thought as he arrived under the tree, put away his violin, and laid himself down to rest.
    ~The One and Only~

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

Sayaka's eyes followed the bird as she took off and a pretty woman came in her place. "No. This is the first time I've been here. My friends' from school recommended so..." she said trailing off. Sayaka had been so distant towards her school friends as of late. Now with her being with the famous Seven and all. Sayaka kicked a piece of sidewalk grass with her red sneaker. "So do you get out often." she said to Misaki.

After her comment the hostness came with pretty decorated menu's and laid them on the table. "I'll be back in a few minutes once you all have decided on what you want. Enjoy your stay." The lady placed a basket of hot rolls and margerine on the table. she made a little bow and skipped back inside.
    Thanks Aura

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 06:08 PM
    Threads

Sky took the menu in her hand and scanned it. "Hmm..." Her blue eyes swept back and forth across the page. "Now that I think about it, I'm not that all hungry. I'll just have a tea." She lowered the menu, placed it on teh table, and took a roll and a knife, scooping up some margerine as she did. Sky placed her fingernails in teh roll and opened it. Then, she sloshed in the butter, which was melting from the heat of the bread, and took a bite. After a swallow, she looked at Misaki and Sakaya. "What're you guys gonna get?"
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Bishop finally made his way to his last destination after hours of walking around, a restraunt. As Bishop made his way to the restraunt, he was greeted by a waitress that just walked outside. "Welcome," said the waitress. "Just you today?" Bishop nodded. "Please follow me," the waitress said as she walked back inside, grabbed a menu from the counter and a basket of hot rolls and margerine, and walked to one of the empty tables that consisted of two chairs for a party of two, Bisop followed. Bishop then took a seat at one of the ends of the table. "I'll be back in a few minutes once you have decided on what you want. Enjoy your stay." The waitress then bowed a little and walked away. Bishop took the menu and began to look at it. A variety of choices but which one? Something big and fancy or something small and simple? Those were the choices that ran through his mind.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-21-2009 at 04:42 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Not much progression just showing that this RP might still be alive if you all wanted.)

After Kyte awoke, he saw Saine had fallen asleep against the tree as well. She was, however, almost on the other side. Kyte laughed softly, stood up, and stretched his tired muscles. Something about this morning light, this silverish dawn, made him feel like it was not only a new day but a new life all together. A happier one where his soul's gap had been sealed atleast temporarily. Kyte would let Saine sleep for now. There was no real hurry, no real rush. They had no where to be anytime soon, and that's the only thing in Kyte's past-life that he had liked...the free, unlimited time he had to roam God's green Earth...
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Bishop steched his arms. His desicion was made. He decided that he get some spagetti. He took a piece of bread and cut them up into small pieces, enough for him to grip them firmly. He got some margin and spread it on a piece of bread he cut up and then threw it in his mouth. He saw a waitress come to his table and say, "What will you have today." Bishop replied, "Spagetti." He handed the waitress his menu and she took it. She bowed and said, "It will be ready for you shortly." The waitress then walked away. Bishop looked to his right and saw a small but beuitiful girl. He looked away to mind his own business. He then put his hands behind his head and began to relax.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC: I am very sorry but I'm in the midst of several personal crises and getting on was impossible until now. I'm sorry really it has nothing to do with you guys I just need some time so I'm regretfully asking LadyP to close this one down. Good luck on your RP adventures I will hopefully be back at some point in the near future.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Closed per the request of the Game Master.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information