AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Behind Action, there's impulse, behind impulse, there's hatred

Junior Member AnimeVocalist is a jewel in the rough AnimeVocalist is a jewel in the rough AnimeVocalist is a jewel in the rough AnimeVocalist is a jewel in the rough AnimeVocalist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2009 11:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Behind Action, there's impulse, behind impulse, there's hatred

If you want to do something you need take it into an action. I believe if there's a reason or great impulse behind the action, the action becomes quite serious. Moreover, if there's hatred behind your reason or impulse, the action becomes little unstable BUT with so much driving force behind it.

What do you guys think? hatred, it can be quite dangerous.

Anime + Singing = Anime Vocalist Contest

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Being motivated by hatred, or any other emotion, makes you a lesser person.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

And that's just why I exist: in order to take actions out of hatred. Everything I do in my life is generated by my hatred for it: I live, for the spite of death, and those who want me dead.
    Statistically, decisions in my life, I took for the spite of others. ex:
    Prima: I think Rasta rocks, I love not having to wash my hair and still be trendy.
    Me: Yeah? Well, i think Skinheads rocks, and I'm gonna shave my head so I can reflect a clean shine on your face!
    Secunda: You're too stupid, you'll never become anything better than a shoes salesman!
    Me: (I'll show them! I'm signing up for parliament and and in 10 years, raise up to senatorship, and have the finance guard raid their houses every day of the week!)

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 3pleT View Post
    **REMOVED**
    Anyone who is motivated by emotion is trivial to manipulate. You can on the other hand not manipulate someone who bases their actions on logic and reason. Logic can not be wrong, and thus can not be manipulated. And because of that, basing your actions on what you feel is more or less the same as basing your actions on what someone else wants you to do.

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Anyone who is motivated by emotion is trivial to manipulate. You can on the other hand not manipulate someone who bases their actions on logic and reason. Logic can not be wrong, and thus can not be manipulated. And because of that, basing your actions on what you feel is more or less the same as basing your actions on what someone else wants you to do.
    Always check your premisses. The manipulation you are stipulating, can be even extended to the field of logic. Building over false facts, which may have been (un)intentionally created, is also a simple way to control others. And what about the over-structuralist systems? Such as norms, or even law? These are also aiming to make people act according to some rules, thus being manipulated.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkatex View Post
    Always check your premisses. The manipulation you are stipulating, can be even extended to the field of logic. Building over false facts, which may have been (un)intentionally created, is also a simple way to control others.
    Naturally having sound premises is of utmost importance. It is possible to come to any conclusion based on faulty premises. Through continuously evaluating one's premises, it's possible to have some amount of damage control. Employing fuzzy logic is also efficient. Many conclusions in agreement based on separate dubious premises can at least indicate a conclusion (or merit further investigation).

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkatex View Post
    And what about the over-structuralist systems? Such as norms, or even law? These are also aiming to make people act according to some rules, thus being manipulated.
    These things must be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. It is asinine to follow the law because it is the law you're supposed to follow the law. It makes more sense to follow the law because the consequences of not doing so are undesirable. This isn't really a case of manipulation, since the law is about as overt as you can get.

boopaloop! 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2011 12:53 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    but it doesn't make you a lesser person. for example, when uncle ruckus found out he's 102% african with 2% margin of error, he did contemplate suicide, but he was still the best character on the show.
    and manipulation by someone's central emotion (be it hatred, love, or anxiousness) is usually easy to be seen through by anyone who's not a complete idiot. it's done by systematically finding the suppressed ones (mild attraction, feeling indebted, willing to believe, etc.) or relying on person's brain bugs (halo effect, bandwagon effect, intuition and other subconscious operations) and NLP. i was once working as a salesman in a local puma store and approaching pretty much all women that could somehow be considered attractive with the obvious i-kinda-like-you attitude, telling them something about things on discount being a scam and manipulating them into buying the more expensive ones. some other guys tried to use my method, but failed miserably.
    subliminal messages also work if you know when and how to deliver them. took me some time before i realized this fact.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I hate hatred. I would probably hate it more if I cared what pointless ramblings you are speaking of.

All a person needs is motivation, not to have the ability to suppress hatred and then to take unnecessary actions against it when things get too stressful. If one is motivated then the things that they want in life can become a greater possibility, and that is when one should take action and full responsibility.. good acts of responsibility of course. Everyone has the potential for that.
    That which is; is the truth.

Closed Thread

Thread Information