AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Chobits Wallpaper

Is A Girl ;)
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2014 10:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well i was bored so i started this one...
    the picture i used was not very good though...
    i still think something is missing somehow....

here

edit : i forget to attach the picture :P

Senior Member omicron_15 omicron_15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2005 05:22 AM
    Threads

It looks nice, but i dont really like the picture of chii, I like the pixalate thing shadow you did though, maybe its the color scheme i dont like, well good job.
    -=[ねこ 軍]=-

-=[壁 紙 二 裏]=-

Senior Member diablo111 diablo111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2004 07:06 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The bg looks pretty cool, like it alot...I'm not to hip on the pixelation thing. The problem I havce with it is the color scheme...it doesn't blend/match well.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2004 05:25 AM
    Threads

Personally I like the pixelation thing. The picture of dark chii is alright, but it goes good with the background!

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

I don't like the pixelation thing...
    Chii is a character that has a very smooth look, so the pixelation takes off that feeling at all...
    The background should be a bit grainy to make it look more "right" with that picture, and the color scheme doesn't match really.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2004 02:43 PM
    Threads

I think if you took off the pixellated edges and made the background pure greyscale it would be much better.

Is A Girl ;)
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

well here are two newer version. i reduced the colors and the pixelation a bit.
    the second one is almost b/w now but i think i look too dry...

Version2
    Version2 b/w

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2004 02:43 PM
    Threads

I like the toned down background of the second one, but you don't have to change chii's color as well. I still think the pixellated edges don't work at all, makes it seem like you were too lazy to do a good extraction and didn't want to use a generic blur .

Is A Girl ;)
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

well it´s not that i have been to lazy it´s just that it would have been completely senseless since that picture´s quality was not very good from the begining...
    i ought to get a better one and start over...
    you´re right about the pixelation effect though...

Junior Member mikroneuronikhyperlinkavatar mikroneuronikhyperlinkavatar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2003 05:52 AM
    Threads

The pic (chii) is fine and even the pixel/bitmap effect can be used to your advantage. The background is wrong. What kind of editors are you equipped with?
    <span style='color:gray'>java sets my mind in motion</span>

Junior Member Archmagimon Archmagimon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2003 10:11 AM
    Threads

i like the background if the b/w image, but the pixelation really doesnt look good ... try and make chii in the b/w image a bit more colorful, not as much as in the first image, just a bit ... i think that&#39;ll look better ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2004 10:53 PM
    Threads

I don&#39;t really like the pixelation either... I liked the toned down picture&#39;s background better also. Overall I don&#39;t like the photo on that background though, and I think I have that bias because I am too used to that picture of chii in it&#39;s original form (with water). Altho it doesn&#39;t look like your version is that bad in quality.. And I think the colors of Chii in the second version you made look the best on that pic.
    Purple are the color of the clothes I wear, clothes I wear, clothes I wear...

My Wallpaper ramblings... (formerly Codename: Sailor Moon)

Closed Thread

Thread Information