AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Spyro the dragon

Wife of I36master sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2009 03:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Spyro the dragon

has anyone else played spyro before?

he is the coolest ever. i mean in the second one you get to play as agent 9 the monkey, shelis the kanagroo, sgt. bird a bird in the military or was in the military, and even as sparx the dragonfly. he's awesome. well if anyone looks at this please write what you think about all the spyro games if you've played it. please and thank you.
    regret nothing and you will survive
    survive and you will succeed
    succeed and you will be happy
    happiness sometimes conquers all.

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

Sí tuve el primero para el ps1 idk que luego se perdió en el traslado
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Spyro used to be a good game. But when Insomniac left them, his fame just disappeared. It's was good until Enter the Dragon came out.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The Bringer of Nightmares RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2011 07:36 PM
    Threads

yea i agree Hecticmaniac all the way

Wife of I36master sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

spyro is cool but i like spyro enter the dragonfly and eternal night, plus then the spyro games on gameboy advance. i've played season of ice so many times that i basically know that game by heart.

the system is down iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: lalala itsa secret

I really love the first two spyro games! I'm actually in the middle of playing the first one on my little old ps1. I pull out those games every now and again to replay cuz I like them so much ^^. Plus I like Spyro's overconfident personality reflected in whenever he talks to the dragons or anyone in the games. However, the later games didn't interest me as much.
    Last edited by iGiraffe; 01-04-2009 at 03:11 PM.

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    Threads

I enjoyed the first and second Spyro game, but afterwards the series just didn't seem to interest me anymore.

Alone I Walk Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death's Avatar
    Crappy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 06:32 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sailormoon21 View Post
    has anyone else played spyro before?

he is the coolest ever. i mean in the second one you get to play as agent 9 the monkey, shelis the kanagroo, sgt. bird a bird in the military or was in the military, and even as sparx the dragonfly. he's awesome. well if anyone looks at this please write what you think about all the spyro games if you've played it. please and thank you.
    I wouldnt say he is the coolest ever, but he's okay.. If you like and love spyro that much then why don't you marry him and stay with him forever?What is the big fasnation with spyro the little blue dragon? I have played the game before and beat it, but its not that good.. I am not saying that it is easy, cause a few levels that I have played are very hard and seems very impossible to beat.. Spyro is okay... *grins & laughs*
    In this world everything changes except good deeds and bad deeds; these follow you as the shadow follows the body.

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Enterprise NCC 1701-B
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2023 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i personally loathe the SPYRO series in all it's forms. always have, since the very first game back in the late nineties. but my little sister, member "White Mage Usagi" has played, owns, and loves all the INSOMNIAC produced games, and dislikes the post INSOMNIAC titles about as much as anyone could. next time she gets on, she'll probably have a mountain of things to say about it all right here...
    Last edited by Tasuke; 01-04-2009 at 07:56 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

first off spyro isn't blue, he's purple. the fascination about spyro is he's a young dragon who helps the elderly dragons defeat evil.

at your service ♥ Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2009 03:00 PM
    Threads

I love this game! It's fun!
    but i always die 0.o

sig by me.......

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

keep your hopes up, you'll get better at the game. i had that same problem when i first started too but i kept trying and trying until i finally got it. all i'm saying is don't give up on the game but keep trying.

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

From what I have seen the newest Spyro games might be getting back to the class that we had with the first 2! Though things appear to be taking a more serious line than before it looks good.

I must say there was a dark period for spyro games but they might be getting out of it

sig by shougo amakousa
    Quote Eris:

There are no rules. They are just words on a piece of paper.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

well yeah they did have a dark period but they are coming out of that alot quicker than i thought they would have. i mean a dozen of people or more are playing spyro and are enjoying it. i mean come on a small purple dragon going out into the big world of dragons fighting evil is awesome. i mean he helps the elderly dragons conquer any evil heaind their way by jumping into action with fighting, completing his task, and recovering lost or stolen gems, powers, or just saving his kind. he also helps the elders by putting his life in danger rather than theirs. he saves his home and and friends all the time. he's an awesome hero.

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

I love Spyro even though i never have passed a single game. I always get stuck.

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

it is hard but if you keep on it you'll get the hang of it. hey if you guys love Spyro so much they actually have a forum for it. here is the web site to it: spyroforums.com. i have an account on it and its awesome. if you guys are interested in it check it out.

Closed Thread

Thread Information