AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: i am looking for anime like school days

Member IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2009 06:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: give me a break

Default i am looking for anime like school days

i am looking for anime like school days
    please help !!!

That's so Coooooooool
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

Junior Member Akiyama25 has much to be proud of Akiyama25 has much to be proud of Akiyama25 has much to be proud of Akiyama25 has much to be proud of Akiyama25 has much to be proud of Akiyama25 has much to be proud of Akiyama25 has much to be proud of Akiyama25 has much to be proud of Akiyama25 has much to be proud of Akiyama25 has much to be proud of Akiyama25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2009 11:33 AM
    Threads

If you want to purchase them, I recommend looking at stores that sell anime, either Western release or Japanese release.

Shin Tokyo is an Australian anime store located in Adelaide, and they have an online store that delivers worldwide (both Australian, American and Japanese release anime, etc.) Another store is Minotaur Entertainment, based on Melbourne, Australia. They also have an online store delivers worldwide (only they have Australian and American released anime/manga).

If you want to download, check out Tokyo Tosho. They have the latest anime torrents released fresh from japan, and include music videos, music cds, games, etc. You will need programs like Bitcomet/bittorrent to download and VLC Media Player to view AVI and MKV files to watch the anime, and Winrar/Winzip for zipped files such as music, and ISO converters for games.

If you cannot find what you are looking for on tokyo tosho (which is very rare), check out iso hunt.

To search for anime series, etc, either write in the english or japanese titles. Two sites I would recommend are Wikipedia and Anime News Network. This will help to locate a series you're not sure of, and as a form of research to find the anime that you find interesting.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Without murder? To Heart has that feel, however Hiroyuki is a player just like Makoto.

Junior Member tommyhales has a little shameless behaviour in the past tommyhales's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2009 06:10 PM
    Threads

do u mean the manga version or the anime version because the anime version is
    this will contain spoilers.

he has sex with near enoth all his class then gets murderd by his ex and then his gf cuts his frikkin head off thats sick bro

Junior Member xKatana has a spectacular aura about xKatana has a spectacular aura about xKatana has a spectacular aura about xKatana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2009 10:39 AM
    Threads

I highly doubt there is another anime that is like school days...

believe it or not NGE has the closest feel to schooldays (in my option)
    with the both endings of death to all..

ef A tale of memories is pretty close to the genre tho
    Resistance is Futile ~ Desu!!!

He serves me most who serves his country best

[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Moderator / Chat Admin Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2014 09:14 PM
    Threads

Closed. Post in recommendations.

Closed Thread

Thread Information