AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Guren's Art~

Member Guren has a reputation beyond repute Guren has a reputation beyond repute Guren has a reputation beyond repute Guren has a reputation beyond repute Guren has a reputation beyond repute Guren has a reputation beyond repute Guren has a reputation beyond repute Guren has a reputation beyond repute Guren has a reputation beyond repute Guren has a reputation beyond repute Guren has a reputation beyond repute Guren's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2009 02:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Guren's Art~

I'm not that good of a drawer, but, I try my best at it. ^^ Anyways, these are some of the drawings I have made with a tablet. ^^

Lelouch from Code Geass: Hangyaku no Rurushu/R

My Drawing Profile

Please tell me what you honestly think! It'll help me in the future!

~GurenSympathy

Senior Member Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 01:42 PM
    Threads

Aww! That is an adorable picture of Lelouch! That site that shows you drawing it is pretty spiffy too, never seen that before, lol. I find it interesting that you start your drawings with your characters eyes, I use to draw like that, hehe.
    けんわかつのひと。

師ヲ出ダシテ未ダ捷タズ、身先ズ死ス。

Member Niiro Kitsune will become famous soon enough Niiro Kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2009 07:28 PM
    Threads

Yeah, it's honestly not that bad. In fact, it's quite good.

Member narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2009 05:35 AM
    Threads

Not bad Keep it up!

Member IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2009 06:13 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: give me a break

not bad

That's so Coooooooool
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

Alone I Walk Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death's Avatar
    Crappy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 06:32 PM
    Threads

Most of the picture that I have seen are really good, but alot of them look like they were copied from another site. But there are alot of great pictures on here that I have seen and alot of you can really draw.. I can't draw at all..
    I have tryed and the picture looked horrible.. *sighs to self in shame*
    In this world everything changes except good deeds and bad deeds; these follow you as the shadow follows the body.

The Bringer of Nightmares RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2011 07:36 PM
    Threads

yea they are good

Closed Thread

Thread Information