AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: If you found a Death Note.....

Junior Member darknessdragon11 is on a distinguished road darknessdragon11's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2009 07:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

aah... to those who say they wouldn't use it... power corrupts. I would cause lots of chaos w/ it.
    my youtube:
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

life is the source of all death

favorite series list:
    azumanga daioh

TMOHS
    lucky star
    elfen lied
    pani poni dash!

Member InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2009 03:03 PM
    Threads

I would try, and probably fail, not to use it. Then, when I did use it, I would realize it was real and freak out and probably throw it away but possibly just keep using it and turn into the next Kira.
    Uh...
    This is a signature...
    Yeah.

Junior Member jemojaku has a reputation beyond repute jemojaku has a reputation beyond repute jemojaku has a reputation beyond repute jemojaku has a reputation beyond repute jemojaku has a reputation beyond repute jemojaku has a reputation beyond repute jemojaku has a reputation beyond repute jemojaku has a reputation beyond repute jemojaku has a reputation beyond repute jemojaku has a reputation beyond repute jemojaku has a reputation beyond repute jemojaku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2010 07:47 AM
    Threads

owh waw if i found a death note well
    it would be littering if i throw it away just like that
    might as well use it as a diary, hhahha

Member HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 02:19 PM
    Threads

I guess I would use it but, only on rare occasions.

Currently obsessed with 07-Ghost

Senior Member Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 10:42 AM
    Threads

I'd run in the other direction!

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

I wouldn't use it :/ Killing does no good anyways.
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Junior Member Rock Gaara is on a distinguished road Rock Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 06:47 PM
    Threads

If I were to find a Deathnote, I wouldn't throw it away. Why let an idiot (other than me) find it?
    I have to say, there are parts of what Light says that I can't help but agree with. The world really is sick these days. Even in the purest spots on the earth there is always that smudge of filth in the corner. That smudge of filth is caused by us of course. I can understand to a point the logic in removing people who cause that filth. Remove the source, remove the problem.
    Then again, removing the source would require removing the whole human race. A child throws a straw wrapper out the window when they know they aren't supposed to. Are you going to kill that child for littering? Or kill the parent for not watching the child?
    I personally couldn't kill the child. I couldn't kill the parent, or that child wouldn't have someone to care for it.
    Yes, there are people who don't fit that situation but I don't think killing them is the answer.
    But, as so many people have already said on this thread, power corrupts. I would most likely forget logic and go with what my current state of mind was. Killing people would be what I thought was right.
    I'm a selfish person. I wouldn't kill people to protect other people. I would use the deathnote to make things how I wanted them to be. I coudn't care less if someone thought it was wrong, as long as things were the way I wanted to see them. Having the deathnote would really only increase those thoughts I spose.
    I don't know how I would go about changing the world without using the deathnote to be rid of the source...But that's another topic xD
    [/end rant]

Long story short, I would use the deathnote. xDD

Yeah, no.

Member ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 06:03 PM
    Threads

I'd be tempted but I wouldn't after I learned that the human not being able to go to heaven or hell, although, in the manga Ryuk explains that no human goes to heaven or hell anyway before you-know-who dies, if Ryuk explained that before I put a name in it, then I would use it anyway for the same, but less-corrupt reasons as Light while knowing I'd be going to the same place anyway.
    Last edited by ~J~; 08-16-2009 at 08:54 PM.

Junior Member neiljohnmanuel is on a distinguished road neiljohnmanuel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2009 10:11 AM
    Threads

Default of course il use it if i found one

only a fool would reject that kind of power..

Senior Member Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2011 03:52 PM
    Threads

I would threaten the world with it and the be the goddess of the new world. *evil laugh*
    or maybe not...
    I would just keep it so I can have a pet shinigami c[x.

Yew Neek™ is #1 DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 04:50 PM
    Threads

ide prolly kill some dictators
    "Groovy"

Fishes Swim In Zig-Zags Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2011 09:38 PM
    Threads

I'll make morning traffic alot easier, if you know what I mean.
    +If Life gives you lemons, you squirt it in people's eyes+

la vie est exciter ainsi juste
    ほんとに好きです。CC Lemon 。わたしすきanimeです
    ぜんぶelseひみつです

Junior Member remba03 is a name known to all remba03 is a name known to all remba03 is a name known to all remba03 is a name known to all remba03 is a name known to all remba03 is a name known to all remba03's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2009 10:19 AM
    Threads

Lightbulb Hmm.. maybe..

Of course I will use it to protect Eureka..!!
    And maybe I will use it depend to my mood too..!!

Am I handsome..!!??
    Do you know Where is my Beloved Eureka...!?

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snowscala_Xx View Post
    I'll make morning traffic alot easier, if you know what I mean.
    i like your idea XD

i would use the deathnote and i wont go crazy. maybe ill feel bad for the people that ive killed but thats about it. i mean someone has to fix this world
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I promised my shinigami I'm not gonna tell anyone about it, but I totally blew it in the dirty little secret thread... DAMN!!

Anyway, I only used it like... 300 times, but that's another story (more like 300 other stories XD)

And just to tell you, using the death note brings more pleasure than you can imagine... *makes a dark evil smile while half of the face is hidden the darkness*
    Last edited by Aku no Hikari; 08-30-2009 at 12:05 PM.

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 02:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would burn the living heck outta of it (pun intended).

SOS Brigade Leader kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2009 10:24 AM
    Threads

Kaneshiro Kirei will die peacefully of heart failure in 23 days...
    RaShayRitto, Seraphemei, Infinita, Serpentarius, lilminx, kirei-chan.
    The coolest kids in school.

Get some.

Junior Member remba03 is a name known to all remba03 is a name known to all remba03 is a name known to all remba03 is a name known to all remba03 is a name known to all remba03 is a name known to all remba03's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I will rule the wiorld..!!!??
    HAHAHAHAHA....

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 02:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

I probably wouldn't even pick it up ._. I could never ever kill anyone, I just could not with that! & I'd rather not have a creepy death god following me around tyvm!

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I will use it to make a new world,
    THE WORLD OF JUSTICE..!!!

Senior Member Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

That is going to be pretty hard to rule the world if you don't know everybody's name, unless you want to cut your life span in half meaning that you would probably live to get to the ripe old age of somewhere around 30 to 40 years since the life expectancy isn't that long, which goes to say that you will live that long since if the word gets out that you have something of this magnitude in your possesion you will most likely be targeted and possibly killed.

so yes i will use the deathnote.
    Last edited by Kingmelo15; 08-31-2009 at 12:56 PM.
    dont mess with ma green

Junior Member Malkios has a brilliant future Malkios has a brilliant future Malkios has a brilliant future Malkios has a brilliant future Malkios has a brilliant future Malkios has a brilliant future Malkios has a brilliant future Malkios has a brilliant future Malkios has a brilliant future Malkios has a brilliant future Malkios has a brilliant future Malkios's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 03:28 PM
    Somewhere in my head, but i can't read the signs...
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I has no code.

I would definitely use the Death Note if I found one. It wouldn't be that hard to not get caught; I don't think that whole scenario would happen in Death Note with Light being found out so quickly. And it wouldn't be tough to move around to other parts of the world if you did need to hide. It'd be pretty hard to find someone that could control others with just a few sentences written on paper... Money, power, everything at your fingertips. That makes me sound a bit evil. I wonder if I am... *strokes cat in his lap whilst pondering*

Question though: What happens when/if the paper runs out? Has anyone covered this before?

Member RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2009 08:50 AM
    Threads

If I find a deathnote lying around somewhere, I WOULD sell it.

That thing is worth a lot these days.

I would probably make $200,000,000.

Unless.... The guy who bought it from me would use it to kill me to get his money back.

That would suck.

.xox.
    .|I'm still learning how to make great graphics
    o(>_<)o|.

みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Malkios View Post
    Question though: What happens when/if the paper runs out? Has anyone covered this before?
    OMG I've been using my death note for a long time and I haven't thought about this!!

I'll ask my shinigami.

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Malkios View Post
    You should use pencil instead of pen. Then you can use eraser (Don't worry, killed people won't resurrect)
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information