AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RPG: The Music of Destruction

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 06:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: The Music of Destruction

Ok. Time to start this RPG
    I will be creating an OOC thread if you have any questions.

There are a few rules:

Rules
    1. Keep the posting to a maximum of 6 per day
    2. I don't mind cursing, just don't over do it.
    3. Please no God-modding. I hate that and I'm sure you all do to.
    4. No Spamming

I think that's simple enough. Please follow them.

My little introduction might be a little cheesy. Heh.
    Now to begin!

The city of Rei, ruled by a mad-man, once a beautiful place, will soon have a war. The Kiyoko's and the Kingdom. But for now, let's focus on the Present.

Chioko hummed lazily, stretched out on the open grass outside the Kingdom. "Grangr," She said, turning her head to look at her dragon companion. "Do you think this will ever end? This war I mean?"
    I don't know, Chioko. He thought tellipathically to her. I mean. No one knows when this battle will actually end. And that was true. No one does know when it'll all end.
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Andras sat outside the guild of Fire, staring at the ground and trying not to be noticed. It wasn't too difficult since he was in the back of the guild, away from the streets and the crowds. Still, every once in a while a person would come along and he would shrink into himself like a hermit crab. He didn't like people seeing him, his sin hung about him like an aura, a bleak miasma of death and sorrow that hung about him like a stench. He reeked of it, he always did. He could cover the marks of his shame but the smell remained.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Caleb raised his head as the sunlight began to penetrate his room from through the tattered curtains. He was sitting on his bed reading a book by Mage fire. Mage fire was a simple spell anyone could learn. Not hot enough to burn but bright enough to allow for reading. His green eyes slowly tore themselves away from the tome, looking up at the entering light. It seeped into the room like a dagger, quietly piercing what was once darkness. As the sun rose further the light moved down. It was like it was slowly cutting its way through the room, aiming to strike at Caleb. When it finally got to Caleb's face he decided to move.
    He walked over to the window and pulled back the certain in one movement. The light then poured in filling the room. It made shadows dance and run across the room. They cast themselves were they could, the source of them being from the books perched on the tables. It also lit up Caleb. His unnatural form glowed strangely in the sun for a moment, almost as if it was to burst into ash. Then it died down and his normal ash colour returned. Caleb frowned as he pulled his robes' hood up to protect his eyes from the brightness. He prayed for the clouds of rain to come and blot out such a horrid thing.
    But Caleb knew nothing came from praying. To get power you had to plan and act. He had been planning for a long time. His time to act was soon. He could feel it. Everything was in place. Pieces had been placed carefully and moves made correctly. All he needed was some final actions. He smiled cruelly under his shadowed face.
    However that would wait. He was to be by the king’s side now. And at his side he would be. He turned, as though rejecting the sun, and marched himself off to the kings hall to stand by his side.

He arrived to find he king was not there yet. The throne was temporary empty. He ran his finger across it lovely. Then he smiled.
    “It will be mine one day.” He whispered to himself comforting. But he had a promise to fulfil first. Not until the kings reign ended. He wouldn’t. No he couldn’t take the throne until the current ruler had departed. His smile widened. That time could be soon.
    However it wasn’t now. So sighing sadly Caleb turned away from the throne and took his seat on the right hand side. Then he patiently waited for the king to arrive.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kioshi fluffed up his jacket collar. "Hmf. Don't I looked good." He brushed his hand through his hair. Heh heh. I should say you look quite ravishing, sir. The voice of Gold entered his head. He smiled and turned to look at his dragon. Gold was lying on the ground by the large glass window on the far side of the room. The room was large enough for the large creature to fit into. The King had it specially remade. Fluffy red and gold curtains blocked out the sunlight. Kioshi didn't feel like opening the blockage and let the light flood into his room. Today wasn't a bright day.

Kioshi walked over to Gold silently and swiftly, and patted one of his horns on his head. "Come on, Gold. I suspect my advisor is waiting." Gold grumbled, forcing himself to stand. His sharp white teeth were dull in the little sun-light as he yawned. Kioshi patted Gold's side, turned around, and walked out the door, followed by Gold, who had to squeeze through the fairly large wooden door without damaging his wings.

The King entered the Throne Room and saw Caleb sitting in thechair beside his throne. "Ah... I expected you'd be here this early." Kioshi smirked, walking over to his seat. Gold slumped lazily onto the floor on the left side of the Throne beside his "master". What does he want? Gold ask. He had never trusted Kioshi's advisors. Well, none of them at that. He had killed the previous one himself. Kioshi had found out he was plotting against him; all advisors were, but that's just the way they are. Greedy. The King didn't answer. The dragon growled quietly, layed his head on his claws, adn closed his eyes.

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Karasu was laying on Merele in the thick and cold forest. It was dark in this forest even for the sun being up so high.
    From what he could tell it was mid afternoon. But it really didn't bother him, since at the moment he had no mission and he nothing else to do. Karasu jumped off of the dragon's back. He would take a little stroll, he needed one.
    Merle was taking a nap on the forest ground and Karasu didn't fear leaving his side. Knowing the dragon could take of anyone who would try to hunt him down. Karasu began walking through the thick forest.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

And you smell like LIE Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 06:52 PM
    Threads

Janine woke up in the pasture. She stretched her arms out and looked up in the sky. She was supposed to be practicing her shooting skills but she decided to take a break. She'd be practicing all morning and it was mid afternoon. I wonder where Egor is she thought to herself, "That last time I saw him, he was taking a nap right next to me" she said scratching her head. Suddenly from afar she saw something flying her way, she squinted her eyes and just as she thought Egor was on his way, but something was wrong with him since he was unsteadily flying towards her.

Sig by the lovely Cotaku

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aro lay on his back looking at the morning sky. he was outside ofthe Fire guild with Carius laying down beside him. HIs breath was warm as he slowly inhaled, and exhaled atop of Aro. he slightly narrowed his eyes, and directed his attention toward the castle where their "King", and his dragon was. They had been fools to think this "boy" was a savior. it wasn't like the old days. They all moslty had partners now, and life seemed well dealing with Carius, and his temper. However a mission was a mission, and that was absolute. He would destroy anyone that would dare follow that man.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Caleb rose as The King entered. He was gripping his staff and waiting for his Kings’ command. The Staff itself was made from dragon bone. It was black with age and strange magic's. Cravings slowly descended down them and if you stared at them to long they seemed to move and wither, as if they were trying to escape. Caleb always had it close by. He bowed to the king as he acknowledged his presence. Then as Gold entered he bowed again to him. He then looked up at both of them his eyes, sending a shiver down Kioshi's spine.
    "Master Kioshi. Master Gold. It pleases me to see you this day looking well." Caleb was lying through his teeth but as always he did it without them noticing. But he guessed Gold didn't trust him. Gold hadn't trust anyone who was this close to the king so often. But Caleb was difficult to kill them Gold would know. And if he tried to swallow him her would him had to digest.
    As the king sat down Caleb made his way to his seat and sat. His seat was created from the skulls and bones of dragons he had killed. The bones were still marked with damage and blood. It gave of a feint smell of death that wasn't enough to overpower, just enough to strike fear. It was a horrifying thing to gaze upon. The knowledge that he killed so many dragons unnerved those who visited or where brought before the King for judgement.
    Caleb let a few moments pass before speaking.
    "My lord. Spies’ report that those who oppose you are beginning to move their plans ahead. There are traitors in every guild and they have begun to band together." He silently and smoothly moved from his seat to kneel before the king. "Allow me the honour of going into the streets with some of your men. Allow me to go and...Break the moral of these traitors." He looked up at his king. "I have methods I can use to teach them not to oppose someone as great as you." He smiled cruelly. "After all you’re the chosen one are your not. It that not why Gold follows you?" He gave a quick glance to the sleeping dragon.
    “What say you my Lord?”
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The King cast a wearied eye on his Advisor. He rested his head on his hand, scratching his 5 o'clock shadow. He tapped his chin before desiding. "That sounds very convincing, Caleb. Maybe I should let you roam the streets, teaching those traitors out there a thing or two. I might even join you later." He chuckled at the thought of him marching beside his Advisor on the streets, capturing the Kiyoko's with force. "But I will not make the decision on if you should go. Gold..." He took his chin off his palm and turned to look at his dragon. "You may decide if my loyal Advisor here should go or not." As of his last Advisor, he had lamost the same feeling about those beside him like Gold had.

Gold opened his droopy eyes, raised his snout, and turned towards his master. He gave a gruff snort, which showed he was thinking. Let him. I would be amused to see him get beat down by one of the Kiyoko's Hunters. I say let him go. With that, Gold rested his head back down on his for-claws and closed his eyes. Kioshi turned back towards Caleb. "He says you may."

Meanwhile, Chioko still layed sprawled out on the grass. Grangr had gone to fly off somewhere, probably to chat with another dragon. He could easily get bored, unlike Chioko, when being relaxed. Then, she decided she had had enough relaxing for one day; time to get up and running. She opened her eyes, stretched out her arms, and sat up to a sitting position. She shot forward her cramped legs and forced herself to stand. Then, she headed for the town centre of Rei; she was starving.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Caleb smiled evilly. "So the king doesn't trust me ether." He gave it thought for a moment, "Perfect!"
    He bowed, "As if your command my lord." He then turned to leave, never letting up his aura of evil. It was flowing gently around him like a mist clinging on. He lent on his staff as he walked. His image appearing like a cruel man crippled before he could fully work his evil. However those who fought him knew this not to be true. As Caleb got near to the door he gave a look over his shoulder, "Of course my Lord I must comment. A true King does not let his Dragon make decisions. I know I wouldn't." He grinned and took his leave.

Caleb gathered seven knights with him. All of them trusted men of the lord but more loyal to Caleb. They were mounted upon their dragons. Heavy lances were held in their hands. Their armour was bright and adorned with the crest of the king. Calebs' dragon was of course nowhere to be seen. But Scorn was always by Caleb. The knights made a semi circle behind Caleb letting him lead from the front. Even when they were mounted on dragons Caleb looked all the more dangerous. With everything ready Caleb marched into the town down from the Castle where the king lived.
    As he entered the town people began to look about in fear. The streets were wide enough for those with dragons to allow them to lay there without disrupting others travel. But with seven Knights with him Caleb took up the whole street. Whispers quickly spread through the crowd. Caleb rarely came down from the castle grounds unless he had a reason. Some people began to panic and hide. Shutting windows and locking doors they began to cower away. Caleb loved it. The whole place reeked of fear. He was glad to see that people had leant to fear him. They began to part and flee away, clearing Caleb and the knights’ path.
    Even though he would have loved to show some of his power, Caleb was walking through Fire guild ground. Any move now was likely to enrage them, not cast fear. But by going through he reminded them that he could. No his objective was the centre of town which was neutral ground. He arrived there quickly thanks to the parting crowds.

As he got there he stood up on a stage in the centre normally used for shows. He turned and addressed the people around him,
    "Wise people of Rei. I am here today because the king has learnt of something horrible." He stretched his hands out as if preaching. "He has learnt that some within you are plotting against him." he smiled wiry, "And he is not pleased." Caleb signalled to a knight to go into a house near by and drag out the family. The knight did so quickly and forcefully. The family was just a simple mother, father and child no more then two years of age. Caleb smiled. His favourite type of family. New and still so close. They were brought onto the stage. The father fell to his knees before Caleb fear in his eyes,
    "Please Lord Caleb. We have done nothing wrong." he begged. Caleb knew he was right. He had just been unlucky to become bait. Bait to try and draw out the Kiyoko. Caleb enjoyed the man’s begging. He struck him with his staff. Bone broke and blood gushed from the man’s mouth,
    "Silence traitor. We know you are a part of this Kiyoko group." Caleb began to seep evil and he felt his power and pulse rise. He was enjoying this moment a lot. "For your traitorous acts you have been sentence to death. Starting with the child." The mother screamed and tried to run but she was stopped by one of the knights. The crowd that gathered stared in horror, Caleb picked up the child and prepared to kill it. Caleb smiled in joy.
    "Let’s see if the Kiyoko will reveal themselves against such odds just to save a child." he thought.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Chioko had arrived just in time; before Caleb had arrived. She sat in the middle of town centre, munching happily on a loaf of bread, when she heard the thunderous stomping of progressing dragons. Caleb... Chioko scowled and threw the bread to the ground. She knew the King's Advisor well. Too well. She had threatened him awhile back when he did the same thing; attacked an innocent little family in the middle of town. She reasoned with him to let the family go, btu sadly, he wanted an exchange; "I let the family go if I kill a Kiyoko." He had said.(sorry bout kinda God-modding) Chioko agreed and gave up an elder. It tore her heart watching the old man die, but it was worth saving the family of four: a mother, father, grandmother, and grandfather. This time, he had gone too far. Threatening a family adn the Kiyoko's with a child! When Caleb had entered the centre, she called for Grangr. He flew in immediatly, and now they were marching right up to Caleb, Chioko on Grangr's back, her sword flashing. The crowd split apart, letting the duo pass.

"Caleb!" She shouted in pure anger. "Let the family go." She narrowed her eyes at him, stopping to a halt before the stage.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aro cursed under his breath, and stood to his feet with a pitiful sigh of anger and bliss. the smell of blood had filled the air in the fire guild. Meaning that someone broke the rules, and was about to get some well place butt kicking from the "Old ma". As few called him. "Carius. How may are me talking." the drgon looked in the direction of the scent, and hissed. "Seven. All with dragons, and one man without a dragon. Or his dragon is near. it's hard to tell." Aro knew who that was. Caleb. the Knig's little pet, yet Caleb wanted the throne himself. It would be easier to kill Caleb as king then have to fight both the King, and his golden monster. "you took the words right out of my over sized mouth. Aro." Aro ignored Carius for reading his thought as he did his. The bond between them was a strong, and different one. Each respected the other, and would die fighting with one another. First however they would deal with Caleb. "Quit thinking about it, and just do it then." Aro really hated when he did those things. It really made him hate having a dragon as a comrde at times. "it's not like you can ride another human so get over it." Aro sighed, and with one mightly leap positioned himself atop the dragon. He slightly chuckled as Carius thoughts. "No. you can't eat him. Not yet at least. Now fly." the dragon took flight, and in a few second they were decending on the stage were Caleb was. Holding a child. Preparing to take his life. Aro was always disgusted with the King's men. let alone his arrogant advisor. Nevertheless his plan to try, and bring out the kiyoko wouldn't work. they were sarter then that. Aro only came because blood was spilled on Fire Giuld grounds.

"Let him go Caleb. You've over stayed your welcome."

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Caleb smiled at the approach of the two Kiyoko. He kept his grip on the child. He gave a signal to the knights to fan out and allow the two new comers to approach.
    "So some of the Kiyoko have sense then. Revealing yourselves was the smarter thing." He said his voice a husk of darkness. He stared at the two. He recognised one as Chioko. That woman had bothered him the last time as well.
    "Also I think you will find I can stay as long as I like." he said. The pair of them did look dangerous. But with seven knights and him they would be out matched if they tried too much. He jiggled the child about like a toy. They both twitched.
    "So you want me to leave this child alone." He stared at it. "Ok." He shrugged and let of the kid. The Kid ran to mother who embraced him and backed away from Caleb. Caleb grinned at the shock on Chioko's face. Then just as she thought everything was fine he spun around. He twisted his staff so the pointed end was facing the father. Before anyone could react he plunged it into the man’s heart, piecing right through. He then twisted the staff as he pulled it out. Blood dripped down the stage and people scream in horror. The knights around him readied their weapons. Caleb just kept grinning.
    "Seems I've got what I wanted. The Kiyoko have revealed themselves and I got another kill to my tally. Win, Win for me, I guess." he turned to face the two.
    "So do you feel like revenge? Do you want to become wanted for attacking the Kings most powerful warrior?" As Caleb said that boast he pulled of his cloak and revealed his armour under it. It was dragon done. Every bone a dragon could have was forged and connected into a horrid visage of armour. It glowed of evil and death. The skull was made into a Breast plate that seem to still see the world with its black eyes. Caleb readied his staff.
    "So will you sacrifice yourselves for another?" He gestured to the child and mother still near.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The forest itself was dark and cool. As if the forest was thinking deeply and this thinking was in the shape of growth. Karasu sighed deeply. The forest had its own rules and it own words.
    He remember his father tell him this once, how life had its own rules. But he was so young that maybe the rule doesn't exactly apply today.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Andras curled further into himself when he heard the commotion outside. However, he didn't move, not at first. It didn't really bother him what the kings men did, his current situation took up too much attention to bother with trivails of others. His empty stomach, his empty life, his empty soul. Every thing he had or did was empty. The only thing that crawled within him was sin and the guilt from bearing it.

He held his poleaxe close. He used to be rather good with it, using a peasant's style. Peasant's fought differently from other people, theirs were styles improvised and practiced by militia's who, when the day was over, had fields and homes to go back home to. There was no 'warriors spirit' to the peasant, there was only the power to kill and the power to protect. There were no finely crafted motions, there was just the brawl. Ugly fighting. Ugly but proud.

Or at least it used be proud. No longer.

The skill had gone with the pride and now he kept the weapon more out of habit than out of any functional utility. The noise grew and he slipped out from his hiding place to look at what was happening. He kept out of sight though. He didn't like to ruin peoples good time by seeing them. Just his aura, even if they didn't know he was there made them uncomfortable.

He saw some man and mounted knights, threatening to kill a child. There was an aura of evil about the man but soon that aura was in conflict with Andras' own. And it was a brief fight. Andras' sin was too great, to clear. Suddenly the atmosphere reeked of a nameless, ageless sin. They didn't know that Andras 'Dragonkiller' was there... but they knew it.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Chioko clenched her teeth as well as her Kitana until it began to hurt. She kept her eyes peirced on Caleb, seeing the dead father on the ground from the corner of her eye. "That's it!" She shouted. Grangr roared and flew at Caleb. "Caleb! You're dead!" Chioko shouted. Her anger got the best of her in this round. She charged forward, Kitana at the ready. Grangr outstretched his claws. There they flew at the Advisor.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Caleb licked his lips as he savoured the hate coming from Chioko. He sighed. "Such a waste." he thought. "She could have been powerful. She could have stood with me at the height of power and changed this world." He shook his head as she charged him with her dragon. "Instead she fell into the light." He tutted and ducked as the Dragon's claws lunged at her. He spun his staff to defect her sword, then twisted it to strike the under of the dragon. It hit but caused no harm against the hard scales. However then the tail came along and struck him and flung him off the stage. Chioko and her dragon spun around to face him again. Caleb was enraged. He signalled for the knights to stay out of it. He wanted her. The people that had gathered were now scattering. Panic had set in and they began to run. He noticed that the mother and child had escaped in the chaos. "Damn!" He thought, "She will pay now." He composed himself in front of her. He summoned his energy. Then raised his Star marked arm into the air. The star was marked and darkening. It had a single crack running through it. "You will find out why I'm fear now. I've killed many dragons, even my own." He grinned, "And unlike others I don't cower. I embrace death. Now... rise Scorn." Dark energies leaped out of Caleb and into the ground at his feet. The earth began to crumble and crack. Then is shook and shivered the dirt becoming fine like sand. Caleb sunk downwards slightly before being suddenly rose up by a spine of black bone. The spine shuddered. Then out of the ground burst two wings of black leathery skin. They were torn and marked in locations, some parts with huge holes. Then two skeletal claws ripped themselves out. Then horrifying the skeleton began to drag itself out. It rose higher then the knights dragons and towered over the crowd that stayed to watch. The bone on it was blackened and scared. Within its rib cage was a burning flame of jet black. It lowered its skull and stared towards Chioko. Its haunting eyes contained no emotion, no feeling, and no care. It was a void that sucked in hope and spat out fear. It roared an unnatural sound that seemed to reject nature. “Ready Scorn?” Caleb expected no response. Instead the dragon readied itself to Chioko. Caleb looked at her, “So come on then.”

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Enough was enough. Aro jumped from Carius, and landed on the ground with a thump. his dragon roared, and then fired a dense blast of fire. It made a line between Caleb, and The young girl. Aro wasn;t one for friends so he didn;t feel the need to learn names. Onther then his targets. He had been lieing his whole life. He had grown quite well at it. So getting caleb's attention wouldn;t be hard.

"Caleb. i;m not sure if you think me, and this girl are Kiyoko's but I can be sure to tell you tha I am not, he lied. You have spilled blood on Fire guild grounds, and for that you will pay the price."

Carius leaped forward, and as a Knight tried to block its path he ripped through the dragon, and tore its head form its body. tossing it to the side as he leapt for Caleb. Trying to knock him off his dragon. Aro had moved also. he had grabbed Carius's tail, and used it to throw himself above both the girl, and Caleb. Hetwisted his body so his back was to the ground, and just as Crius leapt for Caleb he came down with his sword trying to cut the dragon's neck off.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Chioko stared in fasination, excitement, fear; too many emotions, when she looked at the large corpse of the Advisor's dragon. She held her kitana beside her, its metal reflecting of the sunlight. "Hmf." She smirked. "Nice trick y'got there. Love the dragon by the way." She chuckled to herself at her comment. It was a lovely dragon; the way it was nothing but bones. The pitch black fire for its body. All wonderful, but dreadful all the same. Then, a man suddenly attacked. In a flash, he had severed a Knight's dragon's head from its body and was now aiming for Caleb. She sat back to see what would happen.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Andras gazed barely sentient at the fight... the man claimed to have killed his own dragon. But this was a lie. He may have killed a dragon, he may have killed one and bound it too him. But he didn't kill his own dragon. The man didn't bear the stench of unholy sin. He was evil, maybe, but this was as the magpie is to the eagle. A difference of centuries. There was no feral blackness tearing at and trying to possess his soul.

Andras soon shrank away from the battle and slipped into the darkness of the alley where his stench would go unnoticed. Where his sins would go unseen until the crowds passed.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 01-04-2009 at 02:39 PM.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Caleb took in all the emotions around him. It was so exicting. He felt so alive. Normally he spent his time in the castle, reading learning, and perfecting his power. It had made him feel his age. So old. So much time gone. But it didn't matter now. Here on the field of battle he felt alive. He no longer felt the burden of no soul. He had gave that up in order to sieze his power. He had taken his dragons life, he had lost his own and stole so many others. All just to stall death. He was by all means meant to be dead. 'A corpse that runs' was how they described him. But now, here, in this place, he was truely alive again.
    Saddly there were those who wished to end that life. He saw the fire guild warriors dive forwards at him. The stupid knights were weak and one of the was killed easy. The Guilder lunged at his dragon while his lunged at Caleb.
    Caleb sighed. Bearly making the jump back and off his dragon the jaws of the other slammed shut in front of him. The breath whisked out and into Caleb face. It was warm was damp. Caleb spun gracefully down, skidding along the floor. He looked up in time to see the guilder behead his dragon with a clean swipe. Caleb laughed. The Guilder seemed pleased. Caleb summoned more energy and pushed it into Scorn. The headless body raged and trashed pushing away those near it. Then it leaned over and the skull reconnected to its spine. With a hiss of magic and a groan of bone it was fixed.
    "Fire Guilder!" Caleb called out, "You have no place attacking me. the center of town is neutral ground." he smirked. "Or do you wish to bring war to the guilds? The earth Guild will not take kindly to you attacking there kin. No matter who they are."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You're no part of th'Earth Guild!" Chioko shouted. After all, she was an Earth Guilder herself and had all the news of who was and wasn't in. And Caleb was definately out. "You may bear th'mark of Earth," Chioko raised her wrist, "But you're a traitor t'them. A traitor t'everyone! Even the King."

She gripped her kitana handle tighter, making her knuckles go white once more. Grangr gripped his claws, making marks in the gravel beneath them. She lowered her wrist after giving her point, and said, "What's it goin' t'be, Caleb? Loyal to the King, or betray him like everyone else?"
    Last edited by Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf; 01-04-2009 at 04:10 PM.

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Yuri lifted her head, hearing something far off. The piece of cloth she worked on fell from her fingers onto the dusty floor. She stood and felt her way out of the small shop she worked in. Silence was everywhere, and nowhere. "Peter." Yuri called softly. She felt Peter's conscious brush against her own and felt calm. "What is it now? I'm not going to get any sleep if you keep calling me every five minutes." Yuri turned her head in the direction she thought the noise was coming from. "You don't hear that?"

A great movement came from Yuri's left side. Without turning her head she raised her hand and, just as she had put it up, it came in contact with the soft of Peter's nose. He snorted, and the skirts of Yuri's dress blew around her ankles. "I hear nothing." Yuri nodded and sighed. "It must have been me." A mental chuckle echoed inside her head. "It's always you." Yuri patted Peter on the nose and turned back to walk inside.

Yuri gasped. Something was coming. She hurried back inside to her sewing table. She picked up the piece of cloth off the floor and grabbed her needle. This was the only time when Yuri was not blinded. Her fingers moved with precision. She didn't bother change thread as the vision moved, but used the same, black thread. Then it was over. Yuri became blind once more. Peter groaned his agitation. "Why do you always make so much noise? You can't be quiet for one bloody minute can you? Well? What happened this time?"

Yuri pressed her fingers against the cloth, memorizing the pattern. "A fight...In one of the guilds."
    Last edited by Sister Nightroad; 01-04-2009 at 08:04 PM.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The darkness of the alley was deepening. Endless. It was a comforting removal from the sounds of battle overhead and for a moment, he thought he could tiptoe away from his sins by just drifting off right there. Sleeping forever.

However, something tickled the back of his neck. Something new, yet intimately familiar. It was an essence, a wafting miasma that only he knew on such a level. It was the smell of a nameless and horrowing sin. His sin, but with a subtle nuance that he could not quite place.

He followed it, he knew it so well, so perfectly that it was no challenge to find its source. It was as easy as finding his own hand.

There, in the center of its vortex, lay a dragon. Its body well held fast to the ground by chains, such that it could be barely breath. It scales were black, black as Andras' own stars had been that day. The only place that were not black was beneath the mouth, which was read, the claws, also red, and the eyes, where were a sobbing blue. This painted this dragons crime for all to see but even were Andras' blind he would know this creature's sin for it was his own. Save this was a dragon that had killed its human rather than the other way around.

"You... vile thing." the beast whispered into his mind, "You manifestation of sin. You... are like my own reflection."

Andras approached closer to the dragon, he could feel a connection beginning to form. He felt his memories beginning to open and he could feel his mind becoming infinitely more aware. He saw back through the dragon, past him, into all previous forms that the dragon had born. And saw a familiar sight, a drake, proud and noble, with azur scales and quick eyes.

"I detest you... you hideous troll." the dragon continued to whisper, barely alive, "But I cannot recoil. For you and I are but different by nothing. I can see you're pain, and you have more courage than I. I wish for death. Because I cannot bear to hold this sin alone, as you have done. But fate seems to play a game with us, as if begging us to live so she can stretch out our suffering a bit longer."

Andras said nothing though he knew what was coming, "Please, let me place the burden of my sin upon you. And I will take some of yours upon my pinions. We, two abominations, shall not suffer in solitude."

Tears, were forming on Andras' eyes, for he could sense how much worse his pain would be from now on. He always cried, he had cried on that day, and he cried almost everyday since. But these would be the last tears for a long time. And these tears would never be surpassed in bitterness. Gently he held the dragon's head, barely managing to snake his small body around even the least portion, and even more gently he whispered, "Relinquish you pain... unto me."

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Kau watched from an alley way as the battle commenced. She was not interested in this. The child and mother were safe, even though the father perished. Kau almost cried and acted recklessly when Lord Caleb had hold of the child if not for Volos holding her back. But because she stayed put, she noticed many things that happened at the scene: the undead dragon, the killing of the father, the man whose presence was was unnoticed by many but not none.

"Why must it be this way?" Kau huskily asked Volos, leaning against the wall of a building. "Why must people fight Volos? Why must they kill?"

Human nature my dear. Humans can never be satisfied how the world is therefore they try to change it by force. What they don't know is that they are suffocating it with all of their foolish actions. One day she will die and they will be wondering why they could not live in harmony with her. Volos replied, wrapping her tail around the child to bring her close. Come Kau, do not watch senseless violence as if it were entertainment. You will only encourage it. Her caring, sharp golden eyes stared lovingly at the child who quietly obliged and hid her face in her white, furry scales. If only you were born at a better time.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 01-05-2009 at 09:01 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information