AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sign-Up: The Seven

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mitarisorceress12 View Post
    Oh I'm so sorry. I changed it. I thought our powers were two separate things. Sorry my bad. Is it all right now?

Better.
    Sorry if it sounded like I was going off on ya.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Sample Character Sheet:
    Name: Annie

Alliance: the nothing

Appearance: http://media.animegalleries.net/albu...ime%20girl.jpg wears sometimes a retrain jacket
    Power(s):

Weapon(s): her insanity can cause her to snap which makes her umpredictable and dangerous

Bio: Annie's insanity was formed when she was very young, her father used her a testing subjects for his drugs and often Annie could not tell reality from hallucinations caused by the drugs. When she was 15 her father died of a overdose of his own drug and she left the house. The outside was strange and frightening and often annie had 'snaps' which caused her to kill the person causing the snap. Thats how lyla found her, covert in blood and chewing on the males arm. people who are loyal to the Nothing are annies anchor in the world and she obeys them anytime. If left alone however she can snap and stay that way until a follower shows itself. Annie also only knows basic words like hungry, sleep and toilet it is assumed that her vocabulary has never been very big seeing how she was raised.
    Last edited by Nespa; 01-04-2009 at 04:30 PM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

0.0 Wow. Sorry for the absence church and stuff. Anyway Now to go down the list.

@Shobu: Accepted.

@Mitarisorceress12: Thank you for changing the powers. Accepted.

@Hecticmaniac: Accepted. Although the primary weapon seems a little powerful....

@Sister Nightroad: Accepted. I'm in love with the name too.

@Opinionated: As always an interesting character. I'll contact you soon. Accepted.

@RayCaptain: Why not? Please remember that you will have to a pick a side. Accepted.

@Nespa: Your character frightens me...but then she'll fit perfectly with Lyla. Accepted.

Things We Need:
    The One. I can help with this role but really I have no ideas for this character help me out.

Co-Mod. I need one to help me keep track of this. Please?

Updated List:
    Spots of the Seven that Are Taken
    The Healer- Edward- FMA997 (Me)
    The Knowledge Keeper- Metatron- Luzifer
    The Sky-Skylene- Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf
    The Creator-Masaki- Shobu_Shimizu
    The Pyschic-Sakaya- Mitari
    sorceress12
    The Earth- Saine- Sister Nightroad

Other People
    Lyla- The Nothing- FMA997 (Me)
    Ellin the Reader- The Nothing- FallenBabyDoll
    Ryuji the Dragon- Neutral- | Falling Kite |
    Bishop- Neutral- HecticManiac
    Void the Nothing- The Nothing-
    Opinionated
    Kyte the Sound- Neutral- RayCaptain
    Annie- The Nothing- Nespa

News:
    The RP will be starting some time today I'll post the link here when I'm done then I'll put up the OOC thread and put the link here too.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can keep track of list.
    I think I am the one who originally put colors to it.

You need help with The One.
    I can do that as well.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks a lot. I really do need the One before this gets too far into to the story.

EDIT:
    RPG THREAD
    Last edited by FullMetalAlchemist997; 01-05-2009 at 03:24 PM.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Name: Thorn

Alliance: The Nothing

Appearance: http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t...8085439909.png

Power: N/A

Weapon: Hooks attached to the end of ropes. He normally keeps them wrapped around his body. He uses them like whips in battle but can be used for climbing as well.

Bio: Thorn was born into a poor mountain based family. Life was hard and he had to learn to adapt quick, he even was forced into working with his dad at the age of five. It was a hard life that he suffered. He cried a lot when hurt but never got helped.
    Due to where they lived his family often had to use climbing hooks to get around. One day when he was only seven he had an accident with one of the hooks coming lose. It baddly scared his left eye. He could barely see through it and the pain was horrid. However his father ignored him and even beat him for failing to climb up.
    After this thorn snapped. He used his hooks to rip his father apart. He then returned home to his family covered in blood tears running down his face. Then that night he killed them too. When morning came he was alone and scared. He then gathered some things, covered his scared eye and left promising to leave behind the scared boy. Now he set out with hate in his heart.
    Years later after travelling around and just staying alive he met a weird person called Lyla. Despite his young age she showed him something filled with as much hate as he had and she let him join her. He then spent the rest of his time with the followers of The Nothing, becoming stronger. He was even involved in finding Annie and taking her in. He found an enjoyment from watching Annie snap and sometimes leaves her just to secretly watch what happens.
    Now his personailty is full of hate and childishness. He likes to play with people in the hopes of letting them suffer a fraction of what he did.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

just wondering , opinoinated ( sorry if i spelt it wrong ) made his characters the nothing so the one would have to be the exact opposite right ?

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

I realized I had accidentally made Masaki 15 so I changed it to 20.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Valkarma: Accepted.

@Paper~♥: Pretty much. The Nothing represents darkness and evil whereas the One is supposed to represent light and purity. He doesn't have to be the exact opposite because they are brothers.

@shobu: I didn't notice that either ^^; but thanks.

EDIT:
    OOC Thread
    Last edited by FullMetalAlchemist997; 01-06-2009 at 12:11 PM.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Askelepios [The Known of Death]
    Alliance: The One
    Appearance: http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...g?t=1231436574 Just he doesn't wear the hat, cause it isn't my favorite thing
    Power: Is able to awaken the dead that have been dead for a few hours. His limit is about 30hrs of death. And he can only have the dead come back alive for just a few minutes, 5 minutes. Because of his ability souls and other spirits seem almost attracted to his unique energy.
    Weapon: None
    Bio: When young Askelepios learned about the great boundaries of life and death from death itself. He was always somehow connected to the rift of what made the afterlife, the afterlife and life, the life. It is said as he ages his powers grow and depending on strength of his powers, it might be a certain fact that he may be sucked into the afterlife even before he even dies. A life in the afterlife.
    Personality-He is a bit talky for being a kid who is connected with spirits, even with people being a bit scared of him he is quite friendly, he has a bit of a sweet tooth[not big enough to be putting six lumps of sugar in tea, but enough to the point], he is kind, compassionate, and generous

Hey I can still be Ellin as well right?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yep. And your second character is approved.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Updated List:
    [/B] Spots of the Seven that Are Taken
    sorceress12

Other People
    [COLOR=Cyan]Opinionated
    [COLOR=Yellow]Kyte the Sound- Neutral- [COLOR=Cyan]RayCaptain
    Annie- [COLOR=Yellow]The Nothing- Nespa

The One
    The Known Death-Askelepios-FallenBabyDoll

Hope me updating the list was all right.
    Thanks for allow me to use my second character.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

FallenBabyDoll just mentioning that you missed me out on 'The nothing' side.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for updating the list Fallen.

So now that we have both main characters and most of the Seven (we're still missing a Planter but I might do that profile) we're going to move the plot along soon.

-FMA997

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

I have a question ><

Would it make more sense if my character was The Planter instead of The Earth? My character is leaning more to wards the plant side than the earth side.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

True it does seem like that but it's completely up to you.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Alrighty then ^.^ I'll edit my character so she's The Planter instead of The Earth

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Updated List:
    [/B] Spots of the Seven that Are Taken
    sorceress12

Other People
    [COLOR=Cyan]Opinionated
    [COLOR=Yellow]Kyte the Sound- Neutral- [COLOR=Cyan]RayCaptain
    Annie- [COLOR=Yellow]The Nothing- Nespa
    Thorn-Valkarma

The One
    The Known Death-Askelepios-FallenBabyDoll

Valkarma is now added

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Can i Join pwease?

Name:Rukanata "Ruka" Kishouna
    Alliance:Neutral
    Appearance:Shoulder-length black hair,Leather Pants, torn up brown shirt, and calico eyes (one Blue and one Yellow)
    Power:has the ability to shapeshift and has 2 elements darkness and purity. She can also be dead for about 5 minutes
    Bio: Ruka was raised in the middle of what seems to be a ghetto. Her parents were killed by the common house theif which killed her but she had killed him as well. She was found dead an hour later but was saved by some person and woke up in a weird forest. From then on, she fought to survive.
    Personality:Social, Nice, Fighter, Tough
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 02-04-2009 at 03:04 PM.

Junior Member wolfgirlliera is on a distinguished road wolfgirlliera's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2009 07:44 AM
    Threads

can i still sign up???
    mew.

Closed Thread

Thread Information