AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who would you like to become the next Hokage?

Junior Member slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2014 12:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Who would you like to become the next Hokage?

Besides Naruto. Who would you like to become the next Hokage? For me, i think i will want Shikamaru cause he is a great thinker!!!

Member vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2009 09:15 AM
    Threads

Akamaru cuz he's adorable, but will need Kiba's help.
    My Friend, your desire
    Is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess.
    Legend shall speak of sacrifice at worlds end.
    The wind sails over the water's surface
    Quietly, but surely...

loveless act 3

Senior Member Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2010 12:06 AM
    Threads

I agree, Shikamaru would be a great Hokage. But Naruto has to become Hokage.

Kakashi's FAV Kitty!! kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 11:41 PM
    Threads

kakashi, but unfortunately he's dead T_T

S.i.g. M.a.d.e B.y M.e

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 08:05 PM
    Threads

Naruto

because once that happens the series ends. xD

But if not him then Shikamaru. Or maybe TenTen for lols.

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah I also agree on Shikamaru to become the next Hokage!

I mean every Hokage has a unique feature and his unique feature would be his intellectual brain. I say he would be the wisest Hokage ever.

And after Shikamaru , maybe Konohomaru may become the Hokage, though he needs to stop doing pervy jutsus .
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 12:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

i agree, that shikamaru should become the Hokage .

Member narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2009 05:35 AM
    Threads

Another vote for shikamuru

Senior Member LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2009 09:00 AM
    Threads

Uchica Madara cause he loves Konoha so much

Junior Member slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2014 12:59 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kakashiskitty View Post

is he really dead?

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 02:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kakashiskitty View Post

You might not want to spoil it for the rest of us because some aren't as far as some.

I vote Kakashi, too! ^.^ Maybe Shikamaru even though he'd be too lazy to finish any paper work... like Tsunade.
    "Up is Down"

Junior Member ManTaip is just really nice ManTaip is just really nice ManTaip is just really nice ManTaip is just really nice ManTaip's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2009 01:30 PM
    Threads

Kakashi definetly. He's just too cool to be left out. Then.. okay. Shikamaru ;D but there has to be someone else.. damn, can't think of anyone at the moment ;D

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Shikamaru would be the obvious choice since he's very smart. If not him, then Neji.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Kakashi.

It was mentioned many times in the story that he was a for sure next candidate. He is talented in every aspect; intelligence, strength, strategy, instinct. His calm demeanor and leadership qualities, not to mention his ideals make him a perfect candidate. I think he would be the perfect choice to bridge the gap between Tsunade and Naruto becoming Hokage.

In the latest couple of manga though, it shows Kakashi "dies", but I still don't believe he's dead, it was too vague to me. I'm waiting until it's confirmed, darnit. >:/

I don't think Shikamaru has the drive to be Hokage, he wouldn't like to deal with the work load. Though, he should definately have some sort of position as advisor to the Hokage. Though he sort of does that with Tsunade presently, anyhow.

Naruto will of course become Hokage. I just don't think that should/would be happening so soon.. I would think there would be someone between Tsunade and Naruto, and Naruto will become the Seventh. He's still too inexperienced and has alot to learn before becoming a Hokage, though he is strong enough to be.

Of course, he will be eventually. Still think Kakashi should before him, though.

---
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Senior Member Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by slingingshot15 View Post
    Besides Naruto. Who would you like to become the next Hokage? For me, i think i will want Shikamaru cause he is a great thinker!!!
    I agree Shikimaru would make for a great Hokage...but he would probably put the offer down because its too much work.

Junior Member tommyhales has a little shameless behaviour in the past tommyhales's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2009 06:10 PM
    Threads

i think that rock lee will use his ultimate jutsu to defeate naruto for the ownership of hokage this jutsu is ofcurse fuzzy eyebrow attack

Member Jonoridge has a reputation beyond repute Jonoridge has a reputation beyond repute Jonoridge has a reputation beyond repute Jonoridge has a reputation beyond repute Jonoridge has a reputation beyond repute Jonoridge has a reputation beyond repute Jonoridge has a reputation beyond repute Jonoridge has a reputation beyond repute Jonoridge has a reputation beyond repute Jonoridge has a reputation beyond repute Jonoridge has a reputation beyond repute Jonoridge's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2009 05:03 AM
    Threads

I think Naruto would be the best Hokage (especially after reading the latest issue of the manga OH MY GOD LOL)

Shikamaru would be good but the problem with him is he isn't physically tough enough he's clever and he owns Hidan BUT his fighting skills are good enough yet He'll basically be the "Kakashi" of the naruto hokage era.

Being honest i'd rather see Shikamaru and Temari a couple than see him Hokage lol.

I always thought it would be like this

1st Hokage Hashirama Senju
    2nd Hokage Tobirama Senju
    3rd Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi
    4th Hokage Minato Namekaze
    5th Hokage Tsunade
    6th Hokage Kakashi Hatake
    7th Hokage Naruto Uzumaki
    8th Hokage Konohamaru Sarutobi

Member twilight_angel_luver has a reputation beyond repute twilight_angel_luver has a reputation beyond repute twilight_angel_luver has a reputation beyond repute twilight_angel_luver has a reputation beyond repute twilight_angel_luver has a reputation beyond repute twilight_angel_luver has a reputation beyond repute twilight_angel_luver has a reputation beyond repute twilight_angel_luver has a reputation beyond repute twilight_angel_luver has a reputation beyond repute twilight_angel_luver has a reputation beyond repute twilight_angel_luver has a reputation beyond repute twilight_angel_luver's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2009 06:55 PM
    Threads

I'll say Shikamaru bc he's really smart.

Member Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 09:48 PM
    Threads

I would have to agree with everyone who said Shikamaru cause he's really smart. If not him then Kakashi cause he's awsome^^

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Jonoridge View Post
    I always thought it would be like this

1st Hokage Hashirama Senju
    2nd Hokage Tobirama Senju
    3rd Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi
    4th Hokage Minato Namekaze
    5th Hokage Tsunade
    6th Hokage Kakashi Hatake
    7th Hokage Naruto Uzumaki
    8th Hokage Konohamaru Sarutobi
    Word.

---
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Senior Member Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2009 06:25 PM
    Threads

Shikamaru. He's smart, he does ok in fights. He resembles Kakashi a lot.

Senior Member haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 11:25 AM
    Threads

I vote for Shikamaru, becuase he is so smart!

Junior Member anime4shared is on a distinguished road anime4shared's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2009 09:18 PM
    Threads

voting for shikamaru

http://anime4shared.blogspot.com
    free anime, daily updates, huge collection

Junior Member Kurokaze has a spectacular aura about Kurokaze has a spectacular aura about Kurokaze has a spectacular aura about Kurokaze's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 02:02 PM
    Threads

I really want Naruto to be Hokage because he deserves it. But if I can't choose him I go for Kakashi or Shikamaru

私は日本語の学生です。 どうぞよろしくおねがいします。

Please click my Dragon, thank you ^^

Senior Member mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2009 04:00 PM
    Threads

it would be fun to see lee as hokage so lee has my vote but shikamaruwould be my next choice

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information