AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sailor Moon GX Ideas

Hybrid View

Becoming a sage paladin. AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2009 08:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sailor Moon GX Ideas

If you could make a new Sailor Moon series called Sailor Moon GX, what would be some of the things that you would include? I would use the music for the intro to Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia for the intro of the show. Also, I'd change Queen Beryl to a good person that was redeemed from evil. She would become Sailor Redemption. I'd also include my Sailor Heroes as new characters. The intro for the second season, Sailor Moon GX: Dracula's Return, will have the music from the intro of Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. The third season, Sailor Moon GX: Legend of the Soul Swords, will feature an intro with the intro music from Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. Yes, Dracula is the supreme bad guy of all three seasons.

When showing what happened before, the first season's music will be from Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. I don't know about the other seasons yet.

I don't know what to do for the first episode of each season except for Sailor Moon GX: Dracula's Return. After the introduction, from Order of Ecclesia will play. As it plays, Julie will say the following:

"Returning to life time and again since the ancient middle ages, the evil lord Dracula has driven people to terror. Each time Dracula returned from the dead, the Belmont clan fought him in the shadows, wielding the holy whip. Through their efforts, humanity avoided the darkness, securing prosperity. But early in 2009, having lost their ability to resist the darkness, those in positions of power at the time began to search for new ways to counter Dracula. I, Julie, was chosen then to be one of those countermeasures. Many people were trained with the same goal, and day after day they conducted their studies diligently, but even though they did their best, each one failed to produce satisfactory results. But that was when Ciel, my sister, finally made a surprising breakthrough that could stand up against Dracula."

Season 1:
    Season 2:
    Season 3:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AngelPaladin; 02-06-2009 at 04:32 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information