AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Lucky Star intro video danced by me and a friend xDDD

Junior Member Venus92 has much to be proud of Venus92 has much to be proud of Venus92 has much to be proud of Venus92 has much to be proud of Venus92 has much to be proud of Venus92 has much to be proud of Venus92 has much to be proud of Venus92 has much to be proud of Venus92 has much to be proud of Venus92 has much to be proud of Venus92's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2008 08:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Lucky Star intro video danced by me and a friend xDDD

Omg, we really did it... XD XD

We totally copied the Lucky Star intro and filmed it. This is the result:

I'm the blonde one, the one who plays Kagami and Miyuki. The other girl is Iris.

This took us our whole free afternoon, LOL.
    Last edited by Venus92; 12-26-2008 at 07:22 AM.

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Video like these make my day
    Its great to have friends like that; crazy+fun+have guts

You guys made it look easy @_@
    Welcome to the forum btw
    Over-saturating since '07

Junior Member Venus92 has much to be proud of Venus92 has much to be proud of Venus92 has much to be proud of Venus92 has much to be proud of Venus92 has much to be proud of Venus92 has much to be proud of Venus92 has much to be proud of Venus92 has much to be proud of Venus92 has much to be proud of Venus92 has much to be proud of Venus92's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ` Unleh View Post
    Video like these make my day
    Its great to have friends like that; crazy+fun+have guts

You guys made it look easy @_@
    Welcome to the forum btw
    Thanks!

Well, it was kinda hard for me, the dance. Iris knows the dance way better so she had to learn some parts to me ^^

Lol we had so much fun while making this video XDD

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Wow, very good. This clip is way better than many others trying to do the same thing, specially considered it's made by amateur kids. O_o;;

Errr ... I should remember not to give reputation to people. x_x;;

Welcome to the sites, btw. ^_^

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

Lol I looked at the video with eyes lke this O_o
    But hey, I haven`t watched Lucky star.
    So I`ll take Flash and Unli`s word for it, it`s probably the best kind of this dance on tube ^^

And welcome to AF :3

Junior Member PuppetOnAString has a reputation beyond repute PuppetOnAString has a reputation beyond repute PuppetOnAString has a reputation beyond repute PuppetOnAString has a reputation beyond repute PuppetOnAString has a reputation beyond repute PuppetOnAString has a reputation beyond repute PuppetOnAString has a reputation beyond repute PuppetOnAString has a reputation beyond repute PuppetOnAString has a reputation beyond repute PuppetOnAString has a reputation beyond repute PuppetOnAString has a reputation beyond repute PuppetOnAString's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 08:43 AM
    Threads

Ha that was crazy!
    It was a lot better than I thought it would be, nice job
    Now you need some more people so you can do the Hare Hare Yukai!

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Haha, pretty good! Especially since you got all the settings and backgrounds right ^^

Me and my friends did this and the Hare Hare Yukai, but never got to film it ~___~
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes we might do the Hare Hare Yukai sometime!

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

You guys did a nice job! =)
    Makes me want to dance. ~_~ Haha.
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

the system is down iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: lalala itsa secret

Heheh you guys did great! I wish my friends would be as willing to do an awesome, crazay dance like that one with me.

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 12:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

nice job man, i agree with flashD thou that i should remember not to give reputation to people,,,,,,,,,,, but i will give some to you for doing such a crazy video agian good job

Junior Member AnimeVocalist is a jewel in the rough AnimeVocalist is a jewel in the rough AnimeVocalist is a jewel in the rough AnimeVocalist is a jewel in the rough AnimeVocalist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

hahaha good job! Everytime I hear the song I just can't help myself loving it!!

Anime + Singing = Anime Vocalist Contest

Closed Thread

Thread Information