AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Nanoha

Junior Member AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2009 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Nanoha

Hi

So, do any of you like:

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
    Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's
    Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS

I once had this dream where I was a magical girl and I was friends with Nanoha and the other characters, when I looked at Nanoha she was in anime form, (this was during Nanoha StrikerS) and I also had the Raiging heart with me, so I simply said SET UP and I transformed, Nanoha and I were in the sky (flying lol) having a convo, and Nanoha was in her magical clothing, it was cool, I was best friends with Nanoha and Fate, almost like I knew them for a long time and it was real, and it was normal to be a mage lol
    *~Lucky Star~*

* ! KONATA ! *

BY

AnimeEyes..x..

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

It's good...not the best,and is not in my favorite list,but is good enough...
    I quite enjoyed watching it...
    Character designs are pretty good and most of them are adorable and cute...
    Storyline is plain and simple,standard for anime of that type...
    Music is good,and well matches the complete mood of anime...
    So yeah,for that type,it's good...
    I really loved how they did spells and magic circles tho,incely pulled out...
    Of all seasons,my favorite is second one...
    First one is lacking in good plot,and third one is including some very stupid characters...
    Subaru for example...I liked the character design,but it just doesn't match the whole Nanoha idea,with spells and such...most of them are using stuffs,and she's using rollers and glove...wtf..?!
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Junior Member AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes has much to be proud of AnimeEyes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2009 09:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hamashimura View Post
    It's good...not the best,and is not in my favorite list,but is good enough...
    I quite enjoyed watching it...
    Character designs are pretty good and most of them are adorable and cute...
    Storyline is plain and simple,standard for anime of that type...
    Music is good,and well matches the complete mood of anime...
    So yeah,for that type,it's good...
    I really loved how they did spells and magic circles tho,incely pulled out...
    Of all seasons,my favorite is second one...
    First one is lacking in good plot,and third one is including some very stupid characters...
    Subaru for example...I liked the character design,but it just doesn't match the whole Nanoha idea,with spells and such...most of them are using stuffs,and she's using rollers and glove...wtf..?!
    Lol, just to make Subaru cool :P
    *~Lucky Star~*

* ! KONATA ! *

BY

AnimeEyes..x..

Member danparker has a reputation beyond repute danparker has a reputation beyond repute danparker has a reputation beyond repute danparker has a reputation beyond repute danparker has a reputation beyond repute danparker has a reputation beyond repute danparker has a reputation beyond repute danparker has a reputation beyond repute danparker has a reputation beyond repute danparker has a reputation beyond repute danparker has a reputation beyond repute danparker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2011 08:05 PM
    Threads

I have seen the first two seasons of this anime series. I find them okay. And thank you Chrono for making that joke about Yuno in A 1. I haven't seen Striker S yet, but I will soon.

Junior Member Lixor is on a distinguished road Lixor's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2009 01:02 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ?

I love this anime . Its so awsome ^^

my fav season its the second one since in the first season Nanoha is still a newbie

in the second one she is pro and she and fate figth together in the third season they are grown up. i kinda like the idea that they made a grown up season
    but there is alot of stuff i dont like with the world there

i just finished the last ep of StrikerS it was a good ending for an anime, they couldent have ended it better if you ask me. They told us what happend after and they finished their mission. What else can you ask for? ^^
    Last edited by Lixor; 01-06-2009 at 01:35 AM.
    OMG INTERNET IS DOWN ......................................... sooooo.... what now?!

Junior Member Hubert is infamous around these parts Hubert is infamous around these parts Hubert is infamous around these parts Hubert's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2009 08:05 PM
    Threads

Good job guys!

Closed Thread

Thread Information