AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Grave Graphics

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

This Vin Diesel sig is GODLY! Your style is awesome.

And the first sig (Nico Robin) looks cool. I love One Peice.
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 03:23 PM
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

Well here is the tag of the wall that I did. The wall can be found at this link. But here is the tag of it though:

Plus it looks like I forgot to post some other tags aswell, but I thought that I did....:

Last edited by Beyond The Grave; 12-10-2007 at 06:18 PM.

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

So little attention to meh thread these days....Hmm...I must make more interesting styles!

lol, but anyway here is a new set that I just finished:

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default From Beyond The Grave....

Well...*stretches* I think it's about time that I got back to graphic making again. Just got PS back so I'm quite happy at the moment^.^ So last night I went and did my first comeback tag, which I think I should start doing more now to get the wheels of creation back to work again. Since I'm taking a college art class for drawing I might as well sharpen both my areas of creativity again lol.

So here it is, Xiao Qiao from Dynasty Warriors 6. So sycked that it's coming out, so bummed that I can't afford it or a PS3 yet ;_;

C&C as always!

Senior Member qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2010 10:29 AM
    Threads

Its beautifull the colors are amazing keep on going.

"Signature by Omniking3"

.:: Gifts | Midnight Rider| Balance | Karuto ::.

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Finally I can post something new! I can only do PS during weekends and times when I don't have school work soo....expect slow updates^.^;

Here is an Iori sprite tag and a new set. The set is an outcome from Uli's tut and that's Uli's sprite too that I used, so yeah.....:

C&C as you like!

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond The Grave View Post
    Well here is the tag of the wall that I did. The wall can be found at this link. But here is the tag of it though:

Plus it looks like I forgot to post some other tags aswell, but I thought that I did....:

So hawt =X
    especially the demon one. i LOVE these types of smudging! I an never get the settings the way i want to though. and the one above it is very abstrackty~ nicely made and the colors just work :3

Very nice outcome on the Sugintou signature!!
    TELL ME THE NAME OF THE FONT GODDAMMIT!
    Over-saturating since '07

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm....I'm going to have to get back to you on that one Uli when I get on my other laptop and find the name of it^.^;

Oi! But here are two BRAND NEW ones, just made them today. The first one I'm not so proud of but I love the dark feel of it. The second one I LOVE and was of course a gift to a friend because they love Leon lol.

Here are meh tags:

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Wow, a lot of this stuff seems just so unreal to me. They are so well done and appear completely out of my range of ability to do. Nice job.

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol, some are easier than they look Serated, but thank you for the comment...I feel so awesome right about now and sleepy^.^

Here is my last one for the night:

Gift to a friend as they requested, so they better like it -.-

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 11:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I like the outcome of the darkness is light sig. isn't that from Unli's tutorial?

Collab with Unli~ Isn't he awesome??

deviantART | Tumblr | IntuitionGFX | iGFX on dA

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah that outcome is from Uli's tut, came out quite nicely too. Lol besides that one I've become attached to my last three aswell because they look so cleanly done lol^_^

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I am seriously LOVING the Leon Tag! =DD
    Very-very well done, this messy is well arranged! (makes sense?)

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Uli it makes perfect sense ^.^

Now here is a new tag
    I wanted to try out, just couldn't find the right stock until my friend gave me a bunch of stocks by this one girl and I was like "SCORE!!"

Lol, here is the outcome:

Last edited by Beyond The Grave; 04-18-2008 at 12:00 AM.

Blessed By The Saint TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:56 PM
    Threads

I love your sigs. They are so vibrant and colorful and the main images come out well. I love the backgrounds too. Awesome. Maybe I will have to ask for tips lol.

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Whenever I have the time then maybe I could help you out, it's nice to help others once in awhile with graphics and to give tips^.^;

Well here is something out of my daily regiment. A large tag...that I'm not to really proud of because I didn't get the end result that I wanted out of it but meh, I guess it's alright.

Here's the outcome:

Oh and here's the thing about this one. Any of the artists on here that I know want to maybe add on to this one can, I'll send you the PSD of it in a PM. All others that I don't know(you know who you are) well.....it's going to cost you because well....I don't take too kindly to rippers-.-

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*sigh* Yet again my thread gets bumped back to the second page.....what a shame. This only makes me want to make tags more often! Damn school and it work of evil.....it stops me from doing my favorite past-time!

Anyway, here is a new tag fresh out of Photoshop. This is a gift to Uli that I'm giving him Wearing Rights to, so I hope he likes it >.>; Here is the tag in all of it's glory:

I am so loving my friend for the folder of pics that she gave me, they are just godly! Plus the pics are helping me improve my skills^.^;

so, C&C as you plz!

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond The Grave View Post

HAHA! I get to wear something that awesome! xDD I bet they're all jealous X3

I like the patterns at the top there, looks kinda grungy imo =D

Thanks once again ^^

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Doing a much needed update.

After tests I should be getting back to graphics full time, for about 2 weeks....and then I have a week of camp so bear with me ^.^;

Anyway, you all know I'm a Dynasty Warriors fan so.....here is Shang Xiang. Oh and by the way check out the new character layouts of the new game, half of them are smexy^.^

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I love the effects on the hollow star brush *_*
    and the cutout-colors really works well in the piece.
    -
    (imo)
    The red is kinda bland >.>;; gradient it?

Senior Member IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2009 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Pretty awesome sigs there.
    BUT this one has to be one of my faves.
    I really like this one becauuse I always wanted
    to do some of my sigs notebook style. And aswell
    Red and black makes perfect sense and a light brown colour
    does make it stand out ^.^
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
    I still lurk around, you just don't notice.

stalk me

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay Uli, I took your advice and gradient the bg. The stars reminded me of the sky last minute so....:

Oh and IchigoKiss, I'm glad that you like that one. It seems the ones I made of that same girl have been getting alot of praise and like.....which in turn I gifted them to two of my good friends, as you can see, Uli gloated about his gift lol.
    Last edited by Beyond The Grave; 05-31-2008 at 10:27 AM.

..... The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2008 09:09 PM
    Threads

Looks a little plain but still pretty good. I like the coloring.

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

One plain tag deserves to have a flashy counterpart I say then. So in that case I dedicate this tag to my friend at GL, only they know the true meaning of this tag lol:

Last edited by Beyond The Grave; 06-01-2008 at 09:22 PM.

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

New ones coming you guy's way:

(Thanks for teh render Serated^.^)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information