AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Grave Graphics

Senior Member IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2009 08:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

DUDE this is the it. [Insert why here]
    Awesome colours [I seem to have a say for that..]
    uberly koolio render and a matching(?) font *.*
    The pink and the black FTW!
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
    I still lurk around, you just don't notice.

stalk me

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 03:23 PM
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

Made these two during the SOTW when it was music theme. But alas, the one I put in was DQ for not having animegalleries.net on it -_-;

Psh, anyway here are the tags. One I entered for another contest somewhere else that the poll has finished yet so I hope that I win or something with an awesome tag will:

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

Senior Member Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2010 05:28 PM
    Threads

I like this one, but the text is really hard to read. Actually, I didn't notice it for a minute.

Your current one is really great! It's all shiny looking.....

Siggy by me!

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond The Grave View Post

I am loving the background and the colors work really well! Very nice usage of brushes too, I never really know how to use those types efficiently AND make it look solid. The pattern and lighting really worked too. Really like the graffiti style here ^_^

The visible smoothness of erasing was found. O___o;;

Rawr, awesome work yo!
    Over-saturating since '07

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

I should of updated this thing AGES ago! >.> But well, better late than never I suppose.

Anyway, even after this update I have one more signature to show.....but I have to show it after I enter it as an entry because it's suppose to be a surprise for another sig competition, but trust me, it shall be worth the wait when I show it because it's also a style I made out of my without a tut yay!^.^;

Oh and by the way so are these style of tags too of course:

Didn't show the black and white versions, didn't think you would want to see them without color >.>;

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

PSSSHT. All of you original great sig makers apparently have competition.

The only thing I find troubling in most of your sigs in the choice of text. The font, to be specific. Not all of them, just some it doesn't flow together well.

I'm a terrible sig maker. <_<;
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I get a huge FAIL when it comes to text, that's why I like me tags textless now^.^;

But I do hope to get better at it soon though, or you all shall be interpreting what the tags mean for a llloonnnggg time with no text >.>;

Lol, but thanks for the comment Mori! It really brighten up my day....which will come after I go to sleep now >.>;

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I kinda knew that was you xD (half lie)
    I like the second one btw =DD *prods* too much fun with the after effects imo >_>

Very sexy nonetheless! Thanks for the signature btw ;DD
    Come a bit oftener, all the sigmakers here loves competition!

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I really like this sig. It looks like an ancient-wall drawing signature which is totally awesome. And the text is perfect. I like how you did the background as well. Its really cool. Good job.

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Unli:

Lol, usually someone can tell when I pop up for an SOTM for some reason, I just don't know why*winks*

I just wanted to get a feel for those 8 stocks so I mess around with them, I'm making a tut on how to do those tags so I had to remember what I did without having to scratch my head in frustration ><

But I'll try not to ***** my images next time k?

Jagan Eye:

Thank you^.^ Actually the textures were put on after I did the effects, it was to create natural lighting and what not easier. I was aiming for an ancient type drawing so that's a plus w00t!

By the way, they're in their order of completion fyi, that's if any of you are wondering.

Oh and your Welcome Unli, I couldn't think of anyone else to gift. That's makes it 3 from me that you have now I think >.> I'm gifting you wwaayyy too much lol^.^;

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Update time:

(Post better version later)
    (still working on)
    (Stil in progress I think....)

Got some others that I'm still working on too so stay tuned! I'll update sooner this time too >.>;

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I like these two particularly.
    The first one for being so darn creative.
    But it seems very random in the colors, even though I see a clear rainbow kind theme...
    But it's very nice nonetheless.

The second one here is just AMAZING.
    Although I think you could have added something there.
    But that's just me personally.

Amazing update.
    Keep it up and I wanna see MOAR.
    ;D

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

WHAT A TURN ON
    I especially liked the 5th for epic realism xD

All above all, I love them! The Code Geass tag you made gave me a new idea; thanks for that :3

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol, thanks for the comments guys!

It's getting harder and harder for me to update sadly, college and such leaves NO time for me to get rolling on photoshop like I use to and post sigs....it's a shame T_T

But here are a few that either i'm still working on or I'm finished. Some I like to add more on to but meh, can't think of what to add >.<

(Collab with a friend)

(Collab with a friend who only does paint)

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Uber-hawt. I love the flow on this one. Great vintage colors. The circle on the left fits perfectly with the rest of the flow. I can't get over the colors! ^^

Loverly. ^^ Simplicity of the left side is perfect. Loving the character outlines behind the character - great splatter and color usage. ^^

Fabulous coloring on all of your sigs - good use of space in the sigs. These two in particular look perfect without text to me.
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Welcome back
    D: <

Wahh, lovely C4D usage *_* Kanji text goes a bit unnoticable but good otherwise. Vintage color is way cool, green, dark red, orange and black goes well together
    (the face is so hard to find 0_o)

BTW, Museum Tag is so crapping creative xD

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Grave Graphics

You know you've been on here for a long time when you can't remember how many of your art threads have been closed, either that, or your just too lazy to go and check lol

But anyway, you couldn't imagine the frustration I went through trying to find my art thread and then finally finding it only to find out it has been close -.-

Let's look on the bright side though, I'm so good that I had to make another one all over again yay! No really, I type these long things in my first post and others because I can and I LOVE to rant hehehe >=)

Well you guys haven't seen an update from me in AGES, so I guess now is a good time as any to let you see some of the stuff I've been up to:

Yes, that's right, Gamma is my husband because I love his manga so much.....shame that Tubo Kite never finished it ;_;

Oh and I have a logo now! So like.....check the ones that are my currents ones now because you know their going to change time I get inspiration to do so lol:
    Last edited by Beyond The Grave; 12-23-2008 at 12:43 AM.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Freaking awesome signatures and inspiration source. XD I seriously love them all. <3
    Did you color the last two ones yourself? Looks pretty neat.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yep, and it was a pain to get Gamma's hair right too >.<; Then I forgot that I could color the big image first and then resize it....so I colored them while they were small except the one with the red background lol.

Thanks for the comment though, the inspiration for them all came and went since I did try not to read tutorials for over half of these. Wait.....top 4 I read tuts and the bottom 4 I didn't......that's the order yeah!

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here are two new tags from me, they make up a little series that I call "Razor Blade" so enjoy:

"Razor"

"Blade"

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here are some new tags:

Tell me what you think k^.^

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Wow i can't see anything wrong with them at all. Awesome.

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Grave Graphics 2

Alright! It's summer vacation time and I need to get my creative juices flowin again^.^ Old thread got closed again.....in result I must now make another intro post yay(which is not fun at all T_T)!

Here's something to start off with, just something random I made as I'm getting back into PS and trying to learn Illy on the side.

I love to cherish and read good C&C kiddies!

Oh! Thanks to Serated for the render I used!

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    Threads

I spy a Vocaloid! What's more is that it's a Kagamine! Points to you already, Grave. XD Keep on postin'~!

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the comment Clawdia! And yep, you do spot Vocaloid, I wanted to try her because you never really see her much in tags like the other chick.....and I try to avoid using common focals, no one pays attention to you work when you do that >.>;

Here is a avie to go along with the tag, I think it shall be my new set on here for the moment:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information