AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Just Finished the series

Hybrid View

Junior Member dig1999 will become famous soon enough dig1999's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 12:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Just Finished the series

After watching the YYH on toonami and adult swim YEARS ago, i finally took the time to watch all the episodes and i must say.....its by far the best anime series i've ever seen. It even competes with the DB series, which is like 6x longer.

After finishing it, i couldnt believe it was over. I had mixed feelings of joy and sadness at the same time. Joy for all the friends staying together and close, as well as sadness that the series is over! Everything fit together perfectly in the end, but they could have added 3 more episodes to the last saga to show the rest of the fights cause it seemed a bit rushed to finish.

And finally in the end, it had to end in the brilliant saying "forever fornever". I couldn't understand it at first, but now watching the last episode again, it IS trully brilliant. I think it means all good things must come to an end, as they are opposites. It's just an epic ending that makes the audience think and make their own opinions.

All in all, AGHH i cant believe its over im so depressed now and cant stop watching reruns! keep the discussion flame going guys! a lot of YYH forums are dying and i dont want that to happen to such a GREAT story and masterpiece. ugh i had to get the rant off my chest

YYH forever fornever!
    Last edited by dig1999; 12-23-2008 at 12:42 AM.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

really ranting but true stuff YUYU hakusho was one of my first animes and i too watch the reruns. it was sad when it ended but it gave you a chance to start over again.

Senior Member Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by dig1999 View Post
    After watching the YYH on toonami and adult swim YEARS ago, i finally took the time to watch all the episodes and i must say.....its by far the best anime series i've ever seen. It even competes with the DB series, which is like 6x longer.

After finishing it, i couldnt believe it was over. I had mixed feelings of joy and sadness at the same time. Joy for all the friends staying together and close, as well as sadness that the series is over! Everything fit together perfectly in the end, but they could have added 3 more episodes to the last saga to show the rest of the fights cause it seemed a bit rushed to finish.

And finally in the end, it had to end in the brilliant saying "forever fornever". I couldn't understand it at first, but now watching the last episode again, it IS trully brilliant. I think it means all good things must come to an end, as they are opposites. It's just an epic ending that makes the audience think and make their own opinions.

All in all, AGHH i cant believe its over im so depressed now and cant stop watching reruns! keep the discussion flame going guys! a lot of YYH forums are dying and i dont want that to happen to such a GREAT story and masterpiece. ugh i had to get the rant off my chest

YYH forever fornever!
    Its one of the first animes I watched beside DBZ.

Senior Member Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2009 06:25 PM
    Threads

I remember watching this anime, and acting the same way you are right now. It passes, trust me. Happens with a lot of anime.

Closed Thread

Thread Information