AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who is more stronger?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jiraiya

11 57.89%
  • Orochimaru

8 42.11%
Closed Thread

Thread: Who is more stronger? Jiraiya Or Orochimaru (of the Legendary Sannin)? (*SPOILERS*)

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 03:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post Who is more stronger? Jiraiya Or Orochimaru (of the Legendary Sannin)? (*SPOILERS*)

So, who do you think is more stronger, Jiraiya Or Orochimaru?

Both are of the legendary Sannin and each have their own unique abilities.

However, the fact is that the Third Hokage regarded Orochimaru as a more capable ninja than Jiraiya , and believed that Orochimaru was some kind of Prodigy that appear in every few decades.
    As for Jiraiya, he was the disciple of the Third Hokage and the master of the Fourth Hokage.

As for a side note,
    Orchimaru was defeated in a swift move by Itachi while,
    Jiraiya fought hard and was defeated by Pein.

So, who do you think is more stronger?

I believe that Jiraiya was Stronger than Orochimaru, for firstly , he knows the powerful Hermit mode and secondly, he fought supremely against Pein, though he died eventually. Orochimaru may not even dare to face Pein.
    Last edited by CrystalAce; 12-23-2008 at 01:08 AM.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Member LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2009 10:17 PM
    Threads

I think Jiraiya is way stronger than Orochimaru. I think Jiraiya is stronger than Itachi and I wouldn't even say Orochimaru would even come close to Itachi

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 01:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

by any means jiraya is more stronger... there's no daubt about it if don't believe me,, check out the fights between jiraya and pain and orochimaru vs itachi............ u will get the answer

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 09:05 PM
    Threads

It's hard to say. I dont think we've ever seen Orochimaru fight as his full power really. Even while he was fighting the third, he was probably at a lower level because he didnt have a good body. He probably would of beaten the third right out if he didnt have the sealing technique up his sleeve.

If I remember right Orochimaru was the strongest of the three back when they were normal shinobi. But even so I'd have to say that to the point of Jiraiya being defeated by pain that Jiraiya is at least a tad bit stronger.

Member DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 10:35 AM
    Threads

I think Orochimaru is far more stronger then Jiraiya
    Actually we have never seen orochimaru in his full power
    Just like what Chrono said

And i think jiraiya was easily beaten by pein....

And Itachi is far more stronger then jiraya and orochimaru combined
    Last edited by DHPD Shar; 12-23-2008 at 04:08 PM.

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 10:39 PM
    Threads

Jiraiya for sure.
    You say that the third said that Orochimaru was a genious and one of a kind etc but look at what Jiraiya has mastered and what he has done.I also believe you remember Itachis and Kisames words.If they attacked him they would probably both end up dead along with Jiraiya.
    My job?Well being drunk.
    What do I do in my free time?In my free time I'm being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.
    Favorite drink?Heineken ftw!
    I don't brawl but be careful I might bite...

Was called Forsaken One once...

Kakashi's FAV Kitty!! kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 12:41 AM
    Threads

I'd Have to say Jiraiya, although he dies facing pein, he put up a good fight, orochimaru would just flee if he had to face pein ><

S.i.g. M.a.d.e B.y M.e

Member Csabee The 3rd is on a distinguished road Csabee The 3rd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2010 06:40 AM
    Threads

I think it's Orochimaru.

Bringer of Chaos ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 255 - Torchic Shuriken Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2012 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KadoxxArtchikito PSN ID: ZukaxxMimozu

Orichimaru is the strongest in my opinion. He took onthe other two sannin at once even though his arms were useless at the time.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by ZukaxxMimozu; 12-26-2008 at 08:11 PM.

Senior Member Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

i think orochimaru is stronger because he can fight two people and nearly kill one of them with no good arms.

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LeeTheG View Post
    I think Jiraiya is way stronger than Orochimaru. I think Jiraiya is stronger than Itachi and I wouldn't even say Orochimaru would even come close to Itachi
    Well yes, I agree on that. Jiraiya is stronger than Itachi and Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru.
    What I really think is that,
    Orochimaru was naturally talented since he was born so, in the past The Third Hokage did not acknowledge Jiraiya's strength but later on, Jiraiya worked hard and learned the Sage mode and became even more powerful than Orochimaru. That is to say, Orochimau was stronger when they were young, but later on Jiraiya became more powerful than Orochimaru through his hard work. That's what I think.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

Member vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2009 10:15 AM
    Threads

both...jiraiya had to put up with naruto...strongest on series is probably itachi or kakashi
    My Friend, your desire
    Is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess.
    Legend shall speak of sacrifice at worlds end.
    The wind sails over the water's surface
    Quietly, but surely...

loveless act 3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress13666 View Post
    ...strongest on series is probably itachi or kakashi
    ...can't really agree on that...both Itachi and Kakashi died due to loss of chakra( Itachi's case including disease too), and they were fairly powerful.
    But the strongest till date in the series got to be Pain. Read the latest manga chapter and the devastating power of Pain will be quite clear.

Member yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2009 02:11 AM
    Threads

I voted for Jiraiya. He can be in "sage mode" which is very powerful enough to defeat Pein.
    Jiraiya>Itachi>Orochimaru

Closed Thread

Thread Information