AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriends and Boyfriends

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by dawnbreaks
    sorry for taking so long to reply....i kinda fell asleep..jeje...i will go check it out and let you know. thank you
    ~*~**dawnbreaks**~*~

O.O I am so sorry that it took me so damned long to respond! My Internet has been down for a about a week now (which has put me behind on a lot in the Forum), and I am just now getting back on (yesterday was my first day with Internet again). So how did the whole picture lot work out for you? I hope you got everything figured out. Heh... Sorry for taking so long yet again... ^^'

~*~**FaeryTaleAngel**~*~

~*~**Everyone**~*~

I will be sure to post more for you all on here later. I know it does not matter, nor do you probably even care, but I am highly opinionated, and would like to comment on a few things. Heh... ^^' Soooo I will do so when I get caught up on more on the Forum. ^_______^

~*~**FaeryTaleAngel**~*~

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have had two past relationships and I currently have one.
    The first one, it was well and dandy till his parents discovered I was of different religion then him. Then his parents threatened to throw him out of the house. Of course, we broke up but kinda remained together in secret but this lead on and ended with a tragic ending.
    The second one was ok but we never really had anything in common. We were very much opposite. The biggest downfall I found was that, he never really played/appreciated music. And music plays a large role in my life. But I kept on thinking it would be ok. His family was....ok. His dad was really nice but his mom....was very intimidating. I don't think she really liked her son dating me. She like....cautioned him about it. And in the summer, I broke up with him for someone better.
    The relationship I have now is really good. We both play music, he likes my art and his family likes me. And his sisters of course. We spend alot of time together but I like it. I kinda tend to be a bit clingy sometimes but not too much to be bad.
    The advice I would give to look for a boyfriend/girlfriend is:
    -Family has to accept who you are
    -If they have siblings, they should accept you as well
    -Interests are a very huge key
    -Commitment and trustworthyness
    -Respect
    -Likes you for who you are
    -Don't change yourself into someone they want you to be

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I've had a couple of relationships, though none lasting very long at all... o_O

I just don't think I'm at the time in my life where I really want one. Boyfriends are all well in good, just be sure your ready for that kind of commitment though, before someone's feelings get hurt.

Sometimes I think about how much I'd like to have a boyfriend, but I know that I'm not at the point in my life where I'm ready for that kind of commitment. I do date just for fun but it's nothing serious at all. ^^'

---
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

This is more a question towards the girls, but when you date a guy yeah, do you expect use of his computer if he has one? Because I'm quite protective over my computer and I don't really like other people using it.

Sparky Dork. October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

never had a boyfriend but i want some one who has these requirements..
    taller than me,
    smart,
    clever,
    kind,
    sweet,
    believer,
    handsome would be wonderful,
    medium-sized(in the fatness, i mean)

um, those are the requirements...

the soul would have no rainbow
    had the eyes no tears~
    :3

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 08:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy_l View Post
    never had a boyfriend but i want some one who has these requirements..
    taller than me,
    smart,
    clever,
    kind,
    sweet,
    believer,
    handsome would be wonderful,
    medium-sized(in the fatness, i mean)

um, those are the requirements...
    Lol if you're 12 you shoulnt worry about getting a boyfriend. >.<

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Lol if you're 12 you shoulnt worry about getting a boyfriend. >.<
    Why? I don't see anything wrong with her post. Nowadays people starts to think about relationships at young ages. Those are just what she would like her future boyfriend to have. I started thinking about how my boyfriend will be when I was 11, but that doesn't mean I'd be having a boyfriend at the age of 11. It's normal especially for preteens.
    Last edited by -akichan-; 01-01-2009 at 06:17 PM.

Senior Member XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Eye Of Horus Ankh
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2013 12:52 AM
    Threads

I'm on the lookout for a bossy type of girl to keep me in check(since i tend to get lazy and slip when it comes to school, etc.) and she has enough time for me.
    awareness
    consciousness
    balance

Chii-sai ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 03:03 AM
    Threads

Advice for girls? Well, coming from a 3 year relationship...let's see:
    (this is taken from my own experiences and the terrors of my boyfriend's past ex's):

1. If a guy wants his space, GIVE HIM his space. If he doesn't want it, give it to him anyway! After a fight, I suggest that both sides "cool it off" whether it takes a few hours or a day or a few days or a month..just as long as both are level headed to talk, it'll keep the relationship going.

2. When in serious doubt, never assume he is cheating. I'm not saying he isn't or he won't, but it tends to drive them nuts! No, if they say they have to get off the phone to pee, it does not mean: "Let me get off the phone with you, because I have some hot girl over."

3. Take part of each other's interest. It'll get you both closer, and it'll also make you understand their world just a little bit more.

4. Don't get a dog together, unless someone owns up for the responsibility. It's just better for the three of you. Dogs aren't meant to replace kids. If you're young, it's hard work.

5. Try to do something nice out of the blue. It gets them surprised, happy and more willing to do favors. Haha.

6. There's nothing wrong with being "needy". Own up to it from the beginning. Being in denial only makes things worse. Also, know when to take a break. It'll save your relationship.

7. Don't do something you might regret later. Although it may seem like a nice gesture then, unless it'll save their life, they'll get over it..if you are STILL together.

8. Don't be disheartened if relationships fail. It'll get better. Why? Because you'll already know what you want from being with someone. You know what to look or avoid for next time.

9. Don't think that relationships are like the ones you see on Oxygen or the Hallmark channel. In all honesty, it's not. Relationships have flaws, and they're not all like the Summer-Cohen (The OC reference) romance you find on tv. If anything, avoid romantic movies until you completely understand that they are just "fictional". It makes your relationship better.

10. When in a relationship, don't forget that you have a LIFE. Sometimes people get so caught up into someone else that they avoid their friends, family and personal activities. If you have to, make a pie chart to remind yourself how much of that is devoted to your lover. If 99% is towards them, you need to re-evaluate yourself. Fo' serious.

a.k.a ChibiNaruto
    *Miscellaneous Thread Fiend*

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 08:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan- View Post

Why? I don't see anything wrong with her post. Nowadays people starts to think about relationships at young ages. Those are just what she would like her future boyfriend to have. I started thinking about how my boyfriend will be when I was 11, but that doesn't mean I'd be having a boyfriend at the age of 11. It's normal especially for preteens.
    It's because at younger ages you dont really have enough life experience or the like to realistically choose who you want to go out with. You can set basic guidelines, but thats about it, and even those will change by the time you're really ready to do anything.

Chii-sai ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 03:03 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono1219 View Post
    It's because at younger ages you dont really have enough life experience or the like to realistically choose who you want to go out with. You can set basic guidelines, but thats about it, and even those will change by the time you're really ready to do anything.
    Sames goes for parents. They were never handed the knowledge of taking care of kids. They meet the required guideline of having "enough life experience", but not on that field. In essence, experience comes from doing something you've never done before. Same goes for kids who have boyfriends and girlfriends. They need to go through lessons to understand what's right and wrong, what's a mistake and what's not. And as far as relationships goes, I've never had any "basic guidelines". I just do things that come naturally. Scientifically, mating season starts with a girl has her "time of the month". So it would make sense for them to develop feelings.
    Last edited by ChibiVampKarin; 01-02-2009 at 03:52 AM.
    a.k.a ChibiNaruto
    *Miscellaneous Thread Fiend*

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

*warning rant ahead*

I'm hard to understand and I dont open up girls much

the last girl I was with lasted over 6 years

Her name was Helen and I met her in london, I loved so much hurt and I'd have done anything for her

anyways she lived over 3 hours away by train and I got to see her for 2 days each 2 weeks and it cost me £60 each time I was just making £160 back then £70- for rent and internets, I never got to talk to her much part from the odd phone call or cam on msn, but even then it was not much good since her sisters was always there listening or watching so much for time together

anyways when I go to see her the sisters was there too its not that I disliked them its just that they was in the way a bit, she had both younger 16 and 17 at the time one was scumbag aways hanging out with the bad croud and one had this thing about guys and always wanting to be smarter than that (not a hard thing for a girl)

anyways I try my best to get on with her family and told her "I'll never make you choose me or your family I love you too much remember that"

anyways 3 years go by gets to the point where I have been going to see her non stop and things start to go a bit bad since her sister losing her boyfriend see how long I have stuck around since I loved my girl that much she feels the need to start getting hostal to me and picking on my girl when I am not there, my girl trys to block out her sister by going on the internet all the time and not talking to me on the phone so much or ask me for help, she tells me not to say anything to her sister

I said to her soon after this "then lets move out together" she tells me that she wants to go on holiday first cos we never been so I say yes and use the cash I saved to move out on a holiday and I end up paying for most of it

it gets to 5 years together after losing my job from all time off I had to go see her she says to me why not move up here with me cos I'm never going to leave the town where my family lives.

so I move up there away from my family away from my friends away from all that I knew to live in a back water vilage where they have nothing for someone like me who loves the city of london and all its places to go

but still I loved my girl that much to do it

living with her family took its toll on me part from her old man he cheerd me up

at the age of 24 I was given a bed time again, and whole bunch of other rules and junk (talk to me like I'm a kid)

the sister that disliked me seem to go off on one when I try to get alone with my girl, also it was at this point her sister choose to have a "rent a kid" (having a kid with some unknown guy so the state will give you a free home and pay your rent for you) I find this shameful

I was not able to go out since all the cash I made from my part time job up there was saved for our own place

half a year later we move into our own place but now I'm feeling dead inside and unloved since as soon as her sister gave birth to her kid my girl forget about all the bad things her sister did and said that she needed help now also forget all the hard work and time I spent and how far I came and that I told her that I'd never make her choose

but who said I cant choose ? I'm allowed right ? I'm allowed to be happy!

it was about this time that my girl fell behind with the rent by 7 weeks(how that happend I'd like to know)
    so to stop us from becoming homeless and get a loan and put up the cash on the spot and my girl says she will help me pay it back
    so with no cash to my name and working over time I try and pay back this loan I come home so tired I can die on my feet. and where is my loving other half

she is round her sisters free house playing auntie, I was so alone and angry and pent up and feeling so foolish

I told her that I was going to go stay with my mom for a bit after not seeing her for a year

I never came back or told her I was leaving her out of fear of getting nasty with her (might have hit her or done something even more foolish)

its been a year now I'm still alone but I have my friend marty and my brother to help me back on my feet

I dont hate my ex anymore I'm just disapointed

here's what we looked like on one of our better days we dont look like much of a couple but I loved that much I wanted to spend my whole life with her and now there's just a hole I just try to fill by pouring whiskey into it

anyways hope you guys do better than I did, pm me if you wanna talk about this kind stuff helps me drink less

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Umm...no, that wasn't where I was getting at. What I was saying is that people at very young ages thinks about relationship these days, even younger than 12. What I say usually is depending on what that person says on the post, and what she mentioned is how she wants her future boyfriend to be like, and I find that normal for her age to start thinking about that. Relationship isn't just about experience, because if that's how relationship is, then that means we should have more than 5 past relationship to get married.

I actually started thinking about relationship since I was 11. It really depends on how mature the person is, not just experience.

Now that's just MY opinions.

Junior Member Tsunde-Rei has a reputation beyond repute Tsunde-Rei has a reputation beyond repute Tsunde-Rei has a reputation beyond repute Tsunde-Rei has a reputation beyond repute Tsunde-Rei has a reputation beyond repute Tsunde-Rei has a reputation beyond repute Tsunde-Rei has a reputation beyond repute Tsunde-Rei has a reputation beyond repute Tsunde-Rei has a reputation beyond repute Tsunde-Rei has a reputation beyond repute Tsunde-Rei has a reputation beyond repute Tsunde-Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 03:52 AM
    Threads

Relationships are cool I guess, I dated a wanna-be furry and... this kid. Oh, and an asspie, but I was also in middle school.

Anime nerds shouldn't date, as a general rule. Until they stop being "OMG KAGOME AND INUYASHU R SUPA SUPA HAWT! YAOI IS SOOOO COOL I WANT A GAY BOYFRIEND TOO"- well, kids, it's not going to work.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Tsunde-Rei
    Relationships are cool I guess, I dated a wanna-be furry and... this kid. Oh, and an asspie, but I was also in middle school.

Anime nerds shouldn't date, as a general rule. Until they stop being "OMG KAGOME AND INUYASHU R SUPA SUPA HAWT! YAOI IS SOOOO COOL I WANT A GAY BOYFRIEND TOO"- well, kids, it's not going to work.

~*~**Tsunde-Rei**~*~

Oh my holy geeness and fresh rainbow pies of leviathan sins, that was funny. Ha-ha!

~*~**FaeryTaleAngel**~*~

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 06:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    When men are "whipped", they are officially lapdogs instead of men. Those ones who don't consider themselves being dragged around have been brainwashed. The word "love" can be defined to a point but other than that, it is mindless drivel that is planted into the heads of men by the snares of Satan.

I have not been here long but this is the greatest single post I've read on Anime Forum. This is raw truth.
    If you have to call to "check in"
    If you have to alter your life to suit someone else you have officially stopped being a Man. You are a slave.
    I am all for relationships and "love" as you see fit. I am NOT for being dependent on someone for emotional, spiritual, financial or any other livelihood(relationship wise).
    If you can't "make it" without someone else you're not "in love".
    Last edited by OmegaAlpha; 01-03-2009 at 11:21 AM.

at your service ♥ Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2009 03:00 PM
    Threads

my advice (which probably sucks, but, hey) is just wait for the right person to come along. You can't force love...I found that out the hard way.....and if someone likes you enough to go up and say it to your face....well, then you might have something special

sig by me.......

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaAlpha View Post
    I have not been here long but this is the greatest single post I've read on Anime Forum. This is raw truth.
    If you have to alter your life to suit someone else you have officially stopped being a Man. You are a slave.
    I am all for relationships and "love" as you see fit. I am NOT for being dependent on someone for emotional, spiritual, financial or any other livelihood(relationship wise).
    you guys have the right Idea I'm so glad to be free and I seem to be making it better without someone

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Well I met my girl at Carowinds!! I was living in an entirely different state but moved to her's two weeks later and we're going on 3 years.

Being raised Christian and semi-strict/goodie goodie. I look for a slightly goth girl who likes anime and the music I like, or a country girl.

Weird mix right?
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 05:02 PM
    Threads

Love is one of the hardest things I've ever dealt with. I've been with my man for 8 years. Before we dated, he was my best friend. I've had some pretty awful relationships, and they really make me appreciate what I have now. The only advice I have is just be you. If a person can't love you at your worst then they don't deserve you at your best.

Member JudyT has a reputation beyond repute JudyT has a reputation beyond repute JudyT has a reputation beyond repute JudyT has a reputation beyond repute JudyT has a reputation beyond repute JudyT has a reputation beyond repute JudyT has a reputation beyond repute JudyT has a reputation beyond repute JudyT has a reputation beyond repute JudyT has a reputation beyond repute JudyT has a reputation beyond repute JudyT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 02:52 AM
    Threads

Well i guess i was lucky and never had someone like that XD
    No wait back in my goth (Full Lolita style) days i did date this one guy (for two weeks) and he was constantly holding my hand, hugging me been stood RIGHT next to me!
    It drove me nuts, so i broke up with him and then my best mate started dating him haha she did the same!

But i have friends who have been with girls that have been possessive and its just a headache, mostly when they don't like the same things as my mates and instead of accepting its a part of them they would complain and try and change them. Their the girls that played with dolls when they were little and want everyone to be like them.

If you both accept each other for who they are then that's what matters. I've found you have to go through some bad ones to find the right ones.
    But now i'm married i have all i want, sure he's not into Anime or anything remotely like myself. But we gel so well and i couldn't imagine life with out him. He likes that i like Japanese/Chinese music and that i like Animes and Manga, When i had to get my appendix out he went out and bought me loads of Manga for me to read while i was in there! Met him when i was 19 moved to Wales to be with him got married their and moved out of Wales XD Wales sucks! (had to add that in)
    Either he's dead or my watch has stopped O.o

Quote me as been miss quoted

DeviantART - judyT
    youtube - Princessofpink

Junior Member Yuki_N is a splendid one to behold Yuki_N is a splendid one to behold Yuki_N is a splendid one to behold Yuki_N is a splendid one to behold Yuki_N is a splendid one to behold Yuki_N is a splendid one to behold Yuki_N's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2009 01:55 AM
    Threads

In life which has a thousand step to complete the race of life, small things like this happens it's part of the steps of life. it's just how you deal with the problem, Boyfriend and Girlfriend is not a MUST in a teenage life, which i think that don't last reaily long. without a proper income and many things starting a relationship is far too early. unless you are reaily prepared to do that, i know people who is married and have known which other at a very young age. The question before having a relationship 3 question to ask yourself

1) Are you prepare for challages ahead with your partner?

2) Are you faithful towards you partner?

3) Are both of you able to do the above?

Communication and Trust is very important and understanding towards each other. Able to accept your partners bad points and good points. Don't give stupid reasons like " i don't think we are made for each other" Things can change, including your character. I heard alot of break up and stuffs. sometime you can get reaily sick of it... i just hope this would stop. it's hurts both the partner and one of them. but if you manage to over come the break up, it makes you even stronger and builds up your character. Not a easy thing to do. i been typing too much... might be out of topic... forgive me if i have.

SOS Brigade NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 039 - Jigglypuff 007 - Squirtle Maserati
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2017 10:23 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Broly3k8 Steam ID: NorthOfTime

Well my ideal person would be my wife.. Nuff said.
    Formally Broly3k8.
    New Country, new life. Living it one day at a time. Beer and food are where my heart is.

Sparky Dork. October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan- View Post

Umm...no, that wasn't where I was getting at. What I was saying is that people at very young ages thinks about relationship these days, even younger than 12. What I say usually is depending on what that person says on the post, and what she mentioned is how she wants her future boyfriend to be like, and I find that normal for her age to start thinking about that. Relationship isn't just about experience, because if that's how relationship is, then that means we should have more than 5 past relationship to get married.

I actually started thinking about relationship since I was 11. It really depends on how mature the person is, not just experience.

Now that's just MY opinions.

that is exactly what i'm saying, i think..
    and another requirement, one who cares for me..the most important detail.

the soul would have no rainbow
    had the eyes no tears~
    :3

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaAlpha View Post
    I agree on the love is not dependance thing, and that you shouldn't be a slave (not so much the "Single greatest post on anime forum" thing or "loss of being a man" thing), but, I do agree that you shouldn't be that dependant on someone if you are in love, and that it should be an equal balance.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Closed Thread

Thread Information