AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriends and Boyfriends

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay before I sleep let me tell you guys something. I have been in an online relationship with my June for more than 2 and a half years. We have been planning and things are set up the way it should be (also got Plan B and C just to be safe). If you think that bf/gf is your true one, then go for it and stay till the end with that person. You will suffer consequences along the way, but that's the way it's supposed to be. Kind of like you can't have good, without evil you know? There will be some ups and downs, but hey that's love for you. Any case, June and I had all of those, yet we still stand together because of 3 things : Trust, Hope and Endurance. (T.H.E) You guys have your own style, but that' my trinity. If neither June or I have it, then things wouldn't stand today. Heck we already planned on getting married! Just maintain the relationship and follow what's in your heart. If friends don't like what you love, then let them get used to it cause it's all about love xD Ahh jeez, nvm forget about that last part there.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Online Relationships don't exist. They are for the desperate, attention-hungry morons who don't get out of their houses to look. I feel sorry for you if you just sit at home, telling a girl God knows how many miles away that you love her. It's rather pathetic. This would've made a perfect rant topic now that I think about it. I still might be able to rant about it.

Warning! Huge lecture and wall of text a head! I'm sorry! ><

IMO:: Well... the thing is... You have to set your priorities first. My boyfriend comes first, then friends, then family. Know your priorities and make sure you want it that way. Next is what you look for in a relationship. Commitment or casual. My number one pet peeve is when people say, "I love you." but don't mean it at all. And they can not say "I love you" at the first week of your relationship. You don't know that person well enough and etc. I'm in a committed relationship at the moment. [Hard to believe I know... -points age-] But if you choose a committed relationship you HAVE to feel crowded with people. I mean his/her friends and his/her family you have to meet. Not to mention co-workers and the boss... and their friend's friends friends, etc. It drove me nuts to because I kept forgetting their names and it made me feel bad. BUT that didnt stop me. If you have something you need to do and its really important... tell your spouse that you need to practice or do what ever you got to do. If his/her friends say, "You should spend more time with him/her." Do that, but at the same time, multi task. You go and play your music while you send her in sweet melodies of life! =] But that wasnt the case was it? =/ Communication is the key to keep a relationship long lasting.

Right now, this is my second relationship. My very first... it was... DUMB. He dumped me because he felt that I deserved better, he tried to change me... and.... he felt no chemistry when its my first time. What the heck... right? I mean... first timers, you have to understand that they need to get used to things and they dont know what move to do next and so forth unless its their human nature... Which I highly doubt. But yea... My ex was being... what evers in the head and broke off with me a week later. I got a lot of experience and some more lacking... but I learned my lesson.

I'm sure you learned something as well?
    Yeah...Reading this was dumb. I don't care about your relationship.

HOLY CRAPSAUCE! I HAVE GOOD NEWS! In case anyone cared, my plight has a happy ending. My boyfriend and I totally talked it over and he apologized and confessed his feelings of his everlasting love and all that epic stuff. It was so super romantic and cheezy. ^__^
    It's only going to get worse.

just in case, I have my dukes up for whatever problem arises.
    You'll beat the crap out of your boyfriend? That's the best thing I've ever read in this thread. Almost everything else was some lovestruck twit posting about their relationship status when nobody cares. I don't consider Zombi a twit because he just asked a girl out.

what I look for in a guy is someone I can trust with all my heart, who is honest with me and loves me for me even though my flaws, and who respects my needs and whom I respect back. And someone who I can talk about anything with and who is a best friend and a best boyfriend.
    And I have found that person (A) lucky me, 10 months january 5th. <3

For now, feast on this. http://www.animeforum.com/blogs/view...75536#comments
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 12-22-2008 at 06:58 AM.

Senior Member dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2010 12:38 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FaeryTaleAngel View Post
    ~*~**Twig Ee**~*~

Well, offering advice here should be fun. ^-^’ It seems to me like you made the right decision. She seems like; by the way you describe her, ridiculous. The only advice I have for you really is, maybe you should go after the type of girl that interests you next time. It may make things seem a lot better, especially if she likes you just as much as you like her. Being able to be yourself and do what you like in a relationship make it so much better—worth it. Especially if say, you had band practice or something along those lines, and she wanted to hang out with her friends (your lives away from each other), when you finally do see each other, it gives you guys something to talk about. Communication is key in most relationships, so try to keep that in mind. ^^’

I do not have a story, nor comment for what I look for in a relationship or individual. But thank you anyway. I would rather try to help people out though instead (try being the key word). ^-^

~*~**FaeryTaleAngel**~*~

~*~**Kat**~*~

You need to give it time Kat. Really, with him being who he is, and you being who you are, things will tend to get a little rocky at times, but what is one more rocky course that life throws at us really? You are a good girlfriend, and he is a nice guy, but it seems that you both are going through your own situations right now. You made the right decision, and I give you major kudos for that (besides, kudo bars are delicious, especially the M&M ones). It took a lot of confidence/guts to do that, and I am proud of you. Just remember, keep holding on Kat, and be strong. I know you can be. It will just take some time and a little patience. You both love each other too much to let slight difference defuse you. I wish you all of and only the best of luck, in the Universe.

~*~**FaeryTaleAngel**~*~

~*~**dawnbreaks**~*~

I am not quite sure what kind of advice here. But, if I did, I might say that you just need to find somebody who loves you for you and understands your situation. If they do completely, for both, then, things may or may not work out. Relationships can be tricky, especially with the whole traveling lot, and long distance thing. I know it is a bad example to base this off of, but if you can talk to an individual for hours on end, without even missing a beat, and time seems or feels as if it just flies by without any reason or rhyme, you can most likely sustain a long distance/even traveling relationship with a person. Sometimes, absence makes the heart grow fonder, but at the same time, it could do quite the opposite. Like I said above, relationships can be quite tricky, and as I also said to Twig Ee, for most cases, communication makes up a big part of relationships. Good luck!

~*~**FaeryTaleAngel**~*~
    huh..u do have a strong point there.....are you a love doctor or something cause you sure can give advice......anyways i am way over my head to even start dating again....jej..

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dawnbreaks
    huh..u do have a strong point there.....are you a love doctor or something cause you sure can give advice......anyways i am way over my head to even start dating again....jej..

~*~**dawnbreaks**~*~

I am glad to have been of help. Nah, I am not a love doctor. xD But, I am a very observant person. That helps a bit. Ha-ha! Well, if you think that you are way over your head to even start dating again, just wait to do so. Go with your instincts, especially in those types of situations, because nobody knows you better then yourself. Good luck! ^-^

~*~**FaeryTaleAngel**~*~

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

~*~**dawnbreaks**~*~

I am glad to have been of help. Nah, I am not a love doctor. xD But, I am a very observant person. That helps a bit. Ha-ha! Well, if you think that you are way over your head to even start dating again, just wait to do so. Go with your instincts, especially in those types of situations, because nobody knows you better then yourself. Good luck! ^-^

~*~**FaeryTaleAngel**~*~
    yeah well i'll just wait and see..jej....so what's your story i mean i applaud you being observant but you must have some experience for you to be good at giving advices......anyways thanks again...

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Exclamation

yeah well i'll just wait and see..jej....so what's your story i mean i applaud you being observant but you must have some experience for you to be good at giving advices......anyways thanks again...

~*~**dawnbreaks**~*~

Well thank you. ^^' Actually, I would be more then happy to oblige and tell you my story, but honestly, there is no story to tell. Heh... Otherwise I would be more then happy to tell you. But thank you. I am glad to have helped, and if you ever need anything, just feel free to let me know. ^-^ You are very welcome.

~*~**FaeryTaleAngel**~*~

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

~*~**dawnbreaks**~*~

Well thank you. ^^' Actually, I would be more then happy to oblige and tell you my story, but honestly, there is no story to tell. Heh... Otherwise I would be more then happy to tell you. But thank you. I am glad to have helped, and if you ever need anything, just feel free to let me know. ^-^ You are very welcome.

~*~**FaeryTaleAngel**~*~
    wow you sure are a nice person........oh yeah i do need one thing i tried posting my pic in the other thread that has to do with the time of the year 46. post your pic...something like that but my pics comes out real small and kind of blurry..go check it out and see if you can help in....thank you thats only if it's not taking away from your time tho...

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Cool

wow you sure are a nice person........oh yeah i do need one thing i tried posting my pic in the other thread that has to do with the time of the year 46. post your pic...something like that but my pics comes out real small and kind of blurry..go check it out and see if you can help in....thank you thats only if it's not taking away from your time tho...

~*~**dawnbreaks**~*~

No worries. ^-^ I will go check it out. I will try to hurry, but I have to check something out for somebody in an RPG that I am a part of as well. So I will be back when I can. Sorry if I keep you waiting. Heh... ^^'

~*~**FaeryTaleAngel**~*~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

~*~**dawnbreaks**~*~

No worries. ^-^ I will go check it out. I will try to hurry, but I have to check something out for somebody in an RPG that I am a part of as well. So I will be back when I can. Sorry if I keep you waiting. Heh... ^^'

~*~**FaeryTaleAngel**~*~
    No probelm...i'll be here all day....not going anywhere until night time..jeje.take your time.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

What have I stumbled in upon!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!

Ok, enough is enough, I've resisted this for awhile, but my restraint has broken.

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Educate yourselves, people!!!!

http://www.animeforum.com/blogs/comm...&userid=175536

Know the truth about this crap!!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Cool

No probelm...i'll be here all day....not going anywhere until night time..jeje.take your time.

~*~**dawnbreaks**~*~

Well, I am not sure if I looked at the right page or not (or maybe you fixed it already heh...), but when I went to the thread, on the last page where I saw your Post, the picture seemed to be fine. I mean it is big, and not too much when it comes to blurryness (if that even is a word). I hope I did not go to the wrong page! Heh... But yes, from what I saw it looked fine. So maybe you should go back and check, and then let me know whether or not I got it right or something of the sort. Ahhehheh... ^^'

~*~**FaeryTaleAngel**~*~

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    Online Relationships don't exist. They are for the desperate, attention-hungry morons who don't get out of their houses to look. I feel sorry for you if you just sit at home, telling a girl God knows how many miles away that you love her. It's rather pathetic. This would've made a perfect rant topic now that I think about it. I still might be able to rant about it.
    It depends though. Sometimes its because you talk to that person a lot online and suddenly, you just realize you fell in love with that person.
    A friend of mine went through this situation and you can pretty much guess what happened.

I don't know why humans tend to do this, but people that took it harsh locked themselves up and visit the emo corner.
    If worst comes to worst, they suicide.

No my friend did not suicide. Just took me about 2 years to get her out of that house.

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko View Post
    It depends though. Sometimes its because you talk to that person a lot online and suddenly, you just realize you fell in love with that person.
    A friend of mine went through this situation and you can pretty much guess what happened.*

I don't know why humans tend to do this, but people that took it harsh locked themselves up and visit the emo corner.**
    If worst comes to worst, they suicide.

No my friend did not suicide. Just took me about 2 years to get her out of that house.
    *Jail? They realized their dream of being with that person was impossible so they gave up? XD

**That corner is always there for a person. I have an "anger room".

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*Jail? They realized their dream of being with that person was impossible so they gave up? XD

**That corner is always there for a person. I have an "anger room".
    * Gave up on relationships from now on? I think so. Because my friend (A) is the one in the online relationship and after 2 years, friend (B) asked, "Are you still going to date in the future?" Friend (A) yelled out some pretty nasty words. x.o

**O-oh yea? Well... Well... My room can beat your room. It's an "Emotion Handler Rainbow Skittles" room.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

* Gave up on relationships from now on? I think so. Because my friend (A) is the one in the online relationship and after 2 years, friend (B) asked, "Are you still going to date in the future?" Friend (A) yelled out some pretty nasty words. x.o

**O-oh yea? Well... Well... My room can beat your room. It's an "Emotion Handler Rainbow Skittles" room.
    *What caused this?

**I wasn't comparing...Also, how does that room work out?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*What caused this?

**I wasn't comparing...Also, how does that room work out?
    * I think it was because friend (B) supported her all the way and telling her to ignore all those people that said, "Online dating is horrible". While me, friend (C) told her to watch out constantly and make sure he isnt a 40 year old dude.

**When ever something/someone made me really sad, (Like another relationship broke off, Betrayal, Family died etc.) I have this eating disorder.

So how this room works is that when ever that happens, you feed off of skittles. ;D And imaginary unicorns will visit you to scare away the bad things under your bed and all that good stuff. =]

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Arent all chinese are rude in general? D; And money hoggers? Sterotypically speaking? I'm chinese too and I notice these things in China Town.. so yea. o.O
    Depends on what Chinese you're talking about. I'm Chinese from Hong Kong, and I admit that Hong Kong people and Chinese people are very different. I know most of the Hong Kong people wouldn't like to have a boyfriend or girlfriend from mainland China, mainly because of the language barrier of so many different dialects. My boyfriend's mother is from Xi'an (Northern China) and I noticed many from that side of China becomes rude once they start to make money because they were once poor, and now making lots of money makes them thinking that they can look down at those who were once poor.

I live in Seattle and I mostly see mainland Chinese and Taiwanese at the China town here, and yes, most of them are rude because they can spend money freely, especially those Asian Americans who are making more than Americans.

You shouldn't say "all chinese are rude in general" because every Chinese are growing up in different backgrounds and taking different levels of educations. The place where I'm from is a total different place, so I'm sure that even if some family members of mine are rich, they aren't the rude kind as most of you think it is. They don't flaunt their money, and never used the word money on something solvable.

But yes, as I mentioned. HK people might not like to date a Chinese from mainland, mainly because of their language barrier, and how the HK parents look at the mainland Chinese.

My boyfriend's ex was northern Chinese, and it was after my boyfriend started college here in the US. He went to Xi'an to visit. Then this girl was all using her beauty and her fake purity to get him like her. They dated for a year, and when my boyfriend came back to the US, the girl called him that she might need some money for school, so he sent her 1000 USD. Afterward, he found out that he needed the money for clothing and such, to make herself look better so she can get more guys to like her, in other words, cheating. At the end, the girl admitted that she liked him because he was enrolled in the US, so someday she could be an US citizens and make more money and be rich. From that on, my boyfriend would never wanted to get any closer with the mainland Chinese.

I have many friends in HK had boyfriends that were stolen by the mainland Chinese girls. Of course I don't know why, but it makes the word "Chinese people" look pretty bad y'know~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Its sad for a full Chinese not to know about their culture. >< -points to self-

I never knew it really depends on the location.

What about selfishness then? Is it the same as the money result?
    My guy friends dumped a lot of girls that are selfish around where I go to school. Especially Chinese or Korean ethnicities.
    Last edited by Sakura Holic; 12-23-2008 at 02:21 AM.

Senior Member Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2019 10:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: nubcakemew Steam ID: goofycakes

I have a boyfriend. =)
    I'm bluffin' with my cookie!

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    What have I stumbled in upon!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!

Ok, enough is enough, I've resisted this for awhile, but my restraint has broken.

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

Yeah well you do have to remember that some people might not be the age they display [like minus 6 years] soooooooooo yeah that does explain A LOT. Plus, there has been some good lulz material which is always needed.

As for the Chinese issue - well errr what we find rude isn't rude to them. Just like what they find rude isn't rude to us. It's a different culture.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mewie View Post
    I have a boyfriend. =)
    Random much? I don't hang out with people because of that.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

~*~**dawnbreaks**~*~

Well, I am not sure if I looked at the right page or not (or maybe you fixed it already heh...), but when I went to the thread, on the last page where I saw your Post, the picture seemed to be fine. I mean it is big, and not too much when it comes to blurryness (if that even is a word). I hope I did not go to the wrong page! Heh... But yes, from what I saw it looked fine. So maybe you should go back and check, and then let me know whether or not I got it right or something of the sort. Ahhehheh... ^^'

~*~**FaeryTaleAngel**~*~
    sorry for taking so long to reply....i kinda fell asleep..jeje...i will go check it out and let you know. thank you

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Its sad for a full Chinese not to know about their culture. >< -points to self-

I never knew it really depends on the location.
    It really does depends, which is sad...because some Chinese men are really cute! o.o; But different places has different cultures, traditions, and education. That's why China was divided as northern China or southern China. Conflicts are existed between.

What about selfishness then? Is it the same as the money result?
    My guy friends dumped a lot of girls that are selfish around where I go to school. Especially Chinese or Korean ethnicities.

Chinese and Korean...To be honest, I don't know how to answer that question. However, the high school I went to was full of Koreans, and Koreans would only be friends or date Korean people, and look down at others even other Asian ethnicities. I had Korean boyfriend before, and he was threatened to dump me by the Korean crew. The Korean said that they would pay him if he dumped me. And the Korean markets here in Federal Way is expanding like crazy, starting their own business hiring only Koreans, speaking only Koreans, they barely speak English, and give out bad customer service to non-Korean Americans, and I believe that mainly because they are making lots of money, and wanted to expand more of their Korean businesses. Same with the Chinatown here, only Chinese would be hired, I think it is the purpose of the name "Chinatown".

So seriously, I would never date a Korean or build any connections with them...gosh seriously XD

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan-
    To be honest, I don't know how to answer that question. However, the high school I went to was full of Koreans, and Koreans would only be friends or date Korean people.

Dang. At my school, of the graduating class of '08, there were 12 Asians, 6 of them guys, 6 girls. 1 guy was Korean, 4 girls were Vietnamese, and everyone else either Lao or Thai... and all of us (except me) hated each other (or at least they didn't talk to each other at all). I think was the only Asian that talked to the rest. Geez.

Also, I think that in my area, Asian girls don't date Asian guys. I think it has to do with their parents being racists against everything except Asian though (Mine sure as hell are). I guess they want to change how their parents view other races?

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Closed Thread

Thread Information