AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriends and Boyfriends

Hybrid View

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 02:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

Default Girlfriends and Boyfriends

I had a girlfriend a few months ago but i broke up with her. Why? because she over crowded me and came between me and music. I just thought she wasnt worth it and I dumped her. I really hate how some girlfriends make you hang out with their friends. I never got any alone time with her and it drove me nuts! Her friends also kept me on that same leash becasue when i told her i wanted to go practice my instruments, they said "You need to stay with her." jeez louise, has anybody else had girlfriends like this and know how to deal with them?

Besides she wasn't really the kind I'm into. I like girls who are small and Bossy. She was the opposite.

So post some stories and advice relating to girlfriends or boyfriends. also post what you look for in a girlfriend/boyfriend.

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm, well i'd like a guy who is caring, considerate, makes me laugh, we'd have alot in common, enjoy the same things, etc. Attractiveness is a bonus.

Required:
    honesty.
    respect! is a big one.
    trustworthiness.
    consideration.
    Brings out the good in me, and makes me feel good
    Not the jealous or possessive type
    I do not like liars, especially in a relationship
    someone who matches and compliments my intelligence and creativity
    kind, caring and understanding
    has an awesome sense of humor
    knows how to be there for me
    does not take me for granted
    appreciates me and what I do for them

It's amazing how i've mangaged to find all of that. :)
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 12-19-2008 at 07:10 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Member thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2017 01:40 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by moonlightkisu View Post
    Hmm, well i'd like a guy who is caring, considerate, makes me laugh, we'd have alot in common, enjoy the same things, etc. Attractiveness is a bonus.

Required:
    honesty.
    respect! is a big one.
    trustworthiness.
    consideration.

It's amazing how i've mangaged to find all of that.
    I wish most of the women in Vegas were like that :/
    They are the opposite in Vegas...its all about money and who can whomp whose arse lol. Sometimes I hate being considered "the nice guy" and nothing else.

Animevortex | IAWMD Gold Member | Web Designer

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@the OP. Unless your age is wrong you're waaaaay to young to get tied down. Relationships at your age should just be fun, build up your interaction skills, and generally get you some experience dealing with the opposite sex. Maybe spend some time dealing with the harder stuff for practice.

@Kat you might want to spend some time thinking about what you want in the long term, and see if you think he's the person for that. Or if you're just looking to enjoy yourself for the time being see about getting things so you're actually enjoying yourself.

My advice would be to avoid the trap of wanting abstract "time" with him. Think of something you'd like to do and get him interested in doing it with you. Could be anything from trying out a new restaurant, going to see something, or just staying in to watch a show or massage each other.

Member l Falling Kite l has a reputation beyond repute l Falling Kite l has a reputation beyond repute l Falling Kite l has a reputation beyond repute l Falling Kite l has a reputation beyond repute l Falling Kite l has a reputation beyond repute l Falling Kite l has a reputation beyond repute l Falling Kite l has a reputation beyond repute l Falling Kite l has a reputation beyond repute l Falling Kite l has a reputation beyond repute l Falling Kite l has a reputation beyond repute l Falling Kite l has a reputation beyond repute l Falling Kite l's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2009 10:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by moonlightkisu View Post

Required:
    honesty.
    respect! is a big one.
    trustworthiness.
    consideration.

It's amazing how i've mangaged to find all of that.
    Hmm I hear your situation.. I kind was in the same one too but if advice is what you need ill give it too you.

So I had a girlfriend not to long ago about 2 months ago me and her were really cool close liked the same music got along great with everything but something I noticed is she always wanted to hang out with her friends and never along with me so one day I decided enough is enough and I told her If you really love me the way you claim you love me why is it such a problem to be alone together like we used to so I told her if she cant handle it I guess there was no point being with her (Of course there were other reasons as well which I dont believe is relevent but anyways) To make a long story short I dont think she was worth it if she couldnt meet you half way on what you wanted to do...

Banner made by:-kitsune- thanks ^^
    "If its to sweet put some salt on it"
    "That is sooo uncool..."-Soul

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I fear that TT will have lovesick losers moping about their past experiences. 3/4 of them will have Junior Member above them.

I enjoy a good Adam's apple. Wait, girls aren't supposed to have those!

(Not having third degree burns is always nice in a girl)

Advice? When it's that time of the year, leave he alone. Yes, year.
    Last edited by Diocletian; 12-19-2008 at 05:55 PM.

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Enterprise NCC 1701-B
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2023 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dio Dominguez De La Torre View Post
    I fear that TT will have lovesick losers moping about their past experiences. 3/4 of them will have Junior Member above them.

I enjoy a good Adam's apple. Wait, girls aren't supposed to have those!

(Not having third degree burns is always nice in a girl)

Advice? When it's that time of the year, leave he alone. Yes, year.

and you obviously havent a clue what it feels like to be a guy/girlless geek. you have no idea of the pain we must endure. we all have our own unique reasons, some shared, some very personal, but it all adds up to one singular condition we all equally share: NO SPECIAL SOMEONE TO SHARE OUR LIVES WITH...

Senior Member Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2009 07:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Master Tasuke View Post
    and you obviously havent a clue what it feels like to be a guy/girlless geek. you have no idea of the pain we must endure. we all have our own unique reasons, some shared, some very personal, but it all adds up to one singular condition we all equally share: NO SPECIAL SOMEONE TO SHARE OUR LIVES WITH...
    Indeed. I'm not bothered though. I'm not desperate, but always on the lookout.
    FIGHT THE FUTURE

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Master Tasuke View Post
    You must be doing something wrong. You're not a loser if you don't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend. In fact you're not missing out on much.

You made it sound more romantic than it really is.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Eh............ never had a boyfriend before. xD
    But my ideal would be:
    -Taller than me
    -Decent-looking (aka no snot dripping out of nose into the mouth)
    -Understands music or appreciates it
    -Has a good background
    -Romantic
    -Sarcastic/Humorous

: )

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

My biggest advice in relationship is that a boyfriend should accept the girlfriend's bads, and the girlfriend should accept the boyfriend's bads. One more thing that is very very important for the couple to accept each other's parents, or families.

There's one thing that I hope my boyfriend would accept, it's my family. I have a very big family, and my mother side auntie is very rich to the point that you can tell how rich and wealthy she is by the diamonds and name brands on her, her beauty tells it all. My boyfriend could not accept the way she talks because she is rich, she may talk a little rude sometimes but my whole family knows how nice she is to us, she is just rich. My boyfriend's family is truely rude because they are from the rural north side of China with low education, and I'm learning to accept them. But I hate the fact that my boyfriend expect me to accept how rude his family is but he refuse to get along with my auntie. My auntie loves each one of us but he just claims that all rich and wealthy people are all rude. This little arguement almost broke our relationship down. If he could not accept my family, how can we get along in the future? Because relationship then to marriage is to connect two families together as well, so I think it is very important to get along with each other's families.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I never had a girlfriend before but my advice is to find a boyfriend/girlfriend who cares about you and is willing to do anything for you. Having a girlfriend/boyfriend who literally controls the relationship and whatever they say goes is not a true relationship.

A relationship takes two so those choices should be cut into two and not only on one side of that. If someone loves you enough, they would trust another with decision making as well.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Twig Ee View Post
    I had a girlfriend a few months ago but i broke up with her. Why? because she over crowded me and came between me and music. I just thought she wasnt worth it and I dumped her. I really hate how some girlfriends make you hang out with their friends. I never got any alone time with her and it drove me nuts! Her friends also kept me on that same leash becasue when i told her i wanted to go practice my instruments, they said "You need to stay with her." jeez louise, has anybody else had girlfriends like this and know how to deal with them?

Besides she wasn't really the kind I'm into. I like girls who are small and Bossy. She was the opposite.

So post some stories and advice relating to girlfriends or boyfriends. also post what you look for in a girlfriend/boyfriend.
    I know how you feel. My ex made me do the same and all that was said was "Isn't he cute?" and "Keith and I are going [insert place here]. You want to come?" and blah blah blah.

I love playing with my bass but my ex and her friends kept holding me back. I simply told them that I wanted some "Me time" and that I will accompany her when I feel like it. I then proceeded to say that they are not to tell me what to do regarding that so they can go screw themselves. If my ex doesn't like that than screw her too.

I loved having alone time but it was never enough to satisfy me. I'm not the kind of person who smothers his beloved but c'mon. I want some one on one time.

Anyway, long story short, put yourself first and your girl second because it is your needs that should always come first. You feel the need to practice? To hell what anybody else says. Go practice and be a free-spirited man. Don't be held back by a relationship.

I agree on this statement. Chances are there will be too many losers. I don't mope about mine because they sucked. I just guide people along the right path at times. Other times I will bash their relationships.

My auntie loves each one of us but he just claims that all rich and wealthy people are all rude. This little arguement almost broke our relationship down.
    But it's true. Rich people are snobbish and that's coming from a middle-class person who despises the rich. Damned people always flaunt their money wherever they go in the form of material possessions. It makes me sick.

But my ideal would be:
    -Taller than me
    -Decent-looking (aka no snot dripping out of nose into the mouth)
    -Understands music or appreciates it
    -Has a good background
    -Romantic
    -Sarcastic/Humorous

: )
    Sarcastic people are a step down from that of the normal [insert expletive here]. In my tastes, sarcasm is not funny. I have belted two people due to their sarcasm.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 12-19-2008 at 06:04 PM.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm single and that's the way I like it. Sex is all good and well, but relationships require more maintenance than I'm willing to put up with.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    I'm single and that's the way I like it. Sex is all good and well, but relationships require more maintenance than I'm willing to put up with.
    Relationships are horrible, to my way of thinking.

Shame on you men who willingly drag along a ball and chain. They just hold you back and prevent you from actually having fun. You've lost your status as men.

In a guy, I like:
    Either black, brown, or blonde hair.
    Hyper/fun personality but STILL MATURE. Hyper gets annoying after a while, and immature people irritate me.
    Has to live for music, like I do.
    Smart.
    Same music tastes. (Rock, metal, screamo, techno, etc.)
    An interest in anime would be nice but not required.
    What? You got something against redheads? "Hyper" and "Mature" were never meant to be in the same sentence. Shame on you for that mistake.

I'm assuming that in your opinion, living for music is better than living for anything else?

*looks at this post and the one before*

Damn. I am in a really bad mood.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    Relationships are horrible, to my way of thinking.

Shame on you men who willingly drag along a ball and chain. They just hold you back and prevent you from actually having fun. You've lost your status as men.
    Well, not all men are happy in their relationships (neither are all women), but for the ones who don't consider being in one "being dragged around with a ball and chain", and are happy and also have fun, I don't see how this makes them lose their status as men -- unless your "status" as a man is dependant on relationships, which I don't think it is.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 12-19-2008 at 07:15 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shame? Huh. Interesting

So you're all for the swingin' 60's sort of thing, where we all insert out skins into each other and care little otherwise? The human machine is geared towards quite a few things in the broader sense, and reproduction is one of them.

Or maybe I'm assuming too much. But I can't accept that just because some men out there believe in Love, they aren't truly men. So, real men have their way with as many females as they want? Without any ties or even care? We don't need to repopulate the world now(yet). We have morals and opinions, laws and regulations, ect ect. What's the use of such an idealism? (Other then eating too much cake, if you know what I mean.)

I've only ever been in love twice, and when I say twice it's a very stretched use. I was never actually physically near the first girl I had a 'serious sort' of relationship with, and she broke it off with me because of that along with a few other reasons. Some time after that I tried dating another girl, and what do you know I fell in love with her on all levels. (And she was in the same sort of direction with me)

She broke up with me because of how all of her extra emotional baggage from her past caught up and I caught to it. Even now I can say that my love for her is still here after she broke my heart. When I tried to 'date' again I just couldn't do it. I've been shattered yet I've rebuilt my heart, and I've learned a lot from it.

So in a way you are right to an angle. Pointless relationships and sexual mingles really aren't anything desirable, and only create emotional baggage. But when it comes to the real deal commitment.. It takes real man to stop himself from yearning every female that crosses his path, in order to settle down with the one they decided to spend their life with.

Real relationships can be tough, but on both sides their needs to be an understanding. When both sides can function as one, then that's concrete.

I suppose there's my rant, eh, just how I see it.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke View Post
    Shame? Huh. Interesting

So you're all for the swingin' 60's sort of thing, where we all insert out skins into each other and care little otherwise? The human machine is geared towards quite a few things in the broader sense, and reproduction is one of them.

Or maybe I'm assuming too much. But I can't accept that just because some men out there believe in Love, they aren't truly men. So, real men have their way with as many females as they want? Without any ties or even care? We don't need to repopulate the world now(yet). We have morals and opinions, laws and regulations, ect ect. What's the use of such an idealism? (Other then eating too much cake, if you know what I mean.)

I've only ever been in love twice, and when I say twice it's a very stretched use. I was never actually physically near the first girl I had a 'serious sort' of relationship with, and she broke it off with me because of that along with a few other reasons. Some time after that I tried dating another girl, and what do you know I fell in love with her on all levels. (And she was in the same sort of direction with me)

She broke up with me because of how all of her extra emotional baggage from her past caught up and I caught to it. Even now I can say that my love for her is still here after she broke my heart. When I tried to 'date' again I just couldn't do it. I've been shattered yet I've rebuilt my heart, and I've learned a lot from it.

So in a way you are right to an angle. Pointless relationships and sexual mingles really aren't anything desirable, and only create emotional baggage. But when it comes to the real deal commitment.. It takes real man to stop himself from yearning every female that crosses his path, in order to settle down with the one they decided to spend their life with.

Real relationships can be tough, but on both sides their needs to be an understanding. When both sides can function as one, then that's concrete.

I suppose there's my rant, eh, just how I see it.
    From the looks of it, I'd say that's not a bad rant but that's just concerning how a rant is supposed to be. Other than that, I never said people should be living in the 60's. It's just that being tied down may be very stressful for most. They why some don't want to be in a relationship. I don't want to be in one because what's the point in having stress if all it's going to do is make me fall into a seizure? I'm not down with that. In addition, I feel that my own needs should come first before I go into a relationship. One's own physical and emotional well-being should be coming first because without that, man would grow insane and weak.

Sounds like you've fallen victim to Society's expectations of you. In a lot of ways, you're totally right. American society is putting pressure on you to spend your money on your woman. You can basically blame that on the media and romantic comedies. My advice would be to not let them know you have money. That way, you also find out whether or not the girl is just using you for that purpose.
    It's true that the media and romantic comedies suck. They create this false idea of love and people get into that false idea. It's quite horrible, the way they're getting manipulated by false images. I've put love so far on the back burner that I don't even acknowledge it now. I think part of that has to do with knowing I broke a girl's nose unintentionally when fighting her boyfriend in high school. I think that partly scarred me into staying away from women for their safety and mine. Knowing how easily angry I get, I may just end up belting a woman out of blind rage. That's something I don't want to do and as such, I stay away unless they need help picking something out or they need help with collegework. Putting myself to that use feels much better to me than being in a relationship as I can actually work. Who knows? Maybe I will come to terms and try again but I'm not going to be doing that for awhile. Focus on education first. That's my deal. I want to become an X-Ray technician so I can't be tied down right now. I can't be hindered by love. I'm sorry Kat, and Tetsa but that's how I intend on focusing. For me, love can wait as I want to make sure I'm financially secure.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 12-26-2008 at 07:13 AM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

From the looks of it, I'd say that's not a bad rant but that's just concerning how a rant is supposed to be. Other than that, I never said people should be living in the 60's. It's just that being tied down may be very stressful for most. They why some don't want to be in a relationship. I don't want to be in one because what's the point in having stress if all it's going to do is make me fall into a seizure? I'm not down with that. In addition, I feel that my own needs should come first before I go into a relationship. One's own physical and emotional well-being should be coming first because without that, man would grow insane and weak.

Well I'm obviously not saying you 'don't have a choice' in the matter, but my point was geared towards man's general tenancies. Unless otherwise men are geared towards have sex (and so are women. >.> ). I'm all fine and dandy with you seeing to your needs first, but if those needs must be sought by 'using' a woman to fulfill any 'urges' then I must disagree. If these urges are not any issue for you, and you can be abstinent and be happy- then awesomesauce. But when it comes down to the 'ding-ding' I'ma one to say you'd better be at least looking towards the 'ring-ring'.

< Wink. >

x3

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

I don't really have any interesting stories about past boyfriends, considering there are only two in the past >>;

In a guy, I like:
    Either black, brown, or blonde hair.
    Hyper/fun personality but STILL MATURE. Hyper gets annoying after a while, and immature people irritate me.
    Has to live for music, like I do.
    Smart.
    Same music tastes. (Rock, metal, screamo, techno, etc.)
    An interest in anime would be nice but not required.
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 12-19-2008 at 06:01 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Senior Member dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2010 12:38 PM
    Threads

uumm i have alot of experience but rite now i am too wastet 2marrow i'll let you know what my story was!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dawnbreaks View Post
    uumm i have alot of experience but rite now i am too wastet 2marrow i'll let you know what my story was!!!
    You could have just posted later. Plus, we don't need to know of your alcoholism.

Do not worry. Most women find one pretty quick. Guys worry too much about "Does she like me?"

More likely than not the guy will say yes, or if he says no he might be a bit....

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Do not worry. Most women find one pretty quick. Guys worry too much about "Does she like me?"

More likely than not the guy will say yes, or if he says no he might be a bit....
    This statement is so true. Especially if the guy is geeky and stuff. An example- It took my brother three years to make a move, and all he did was sent her a love letter to her locker. He still hasn't gotten a reply.

And most guys will say yes if a girl asks them out. According to my friends, whenever a girl asks them out, it usually means they're desperate, thus "turning them on" (for a lack of a better term).

I'm not a good person to get relationship advice from (since my girlfriend is in another country), but I can say that you ended up your relationship too easy. If she didn't let you spend time with your music, you should've told her about it. In fact, you should've told her about anything that bothered you before it escalated to a huge problem. I'm sure she would've gotten mad, but you could've worked it out eventually. Apparently there's a trend going on where if people grow to have some problem, they immediately think that separation is the option, instead of working out the problems of their relationship.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You could have just posted later. Plus, we don't need to know of your alcoholism.
    Alcoholism? What makes you think that? He's just hammered. Hell I've posted inebriated so many times. Some of my more memorable threads (e.g. I am so manly) has been the child of alcohol. Back in the days, I posted a lot ramblings when I was too hammered to type properly, but I've stopped doing that nowadays.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Alcoholism? What makes you think that? He's just hammered. Hell I've posted inebriated so many times. Some of my more memorable threads (e.g. I am so manly) has been the child of alcohol. Back in the days, I posted a lot ramblings when I was too hammered to type properly, but I've stopped doing that nowadays.
    When you can't spell wasted properly you know you might have to stop sipping. Plus if you want to post that you will post later that's a sign of you being an alcoholic.

If you're very hammered you more likely than not an alcoholic.

Closed Thread

Thread Information