AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriends and Boyfriends

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 02:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

Default Girlfriends and Boyfriends

I had a girlfriend a few months ago but i broke up with her. Why? because she over crowded me and came between me and music. I just thought she wasnt worth it and I dumped her. I really hate how some girlfriends make you hang out with their friends. I never got any alone time with her and it drove me nuts! Her friends also kept me on that same leash becasue when i told her i wanted to go practice my instruments, they said "You need to stay with her." jeez louise, has anybody else had girlfriends like this and know how to deal with them?

Besides she wasn't really the kind I'm into. I like girls who are small and Bossy. She was the opposite.

So post some stories and advice relating to girlfriends or boyfriends. also post what you look for in a girlfriend/boyfriend.

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm, well i'd like a guy who is caring, considerate, makes me laugh, we'd have alot in common, enjoy the same things, etc. Attractiveness is a bonus.

Required:
    honesty.
    respect! is a big one.
    trustworthiness.
    consideration.
    Brings out the good in me, and makes me feel good
    Not the jealous or possessive type
    I do not like liars, especially in a relationship
    someone who matches and compliments my intelligence and creativity
    kind, caring and understanding
    has an awesome sense of humor
    knows how to be there for me
    does not take me for granted
    appreciates me and what I do for them

It's amazing how i've mangaged to find all of that. :)
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 12-19-2008 at 07:10 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I fear that TT will have lovesick losers moping about their past experiences. 3/4 of them will have Junior Member above them.

I enjoy a good Adam's apple. Wait, girls aren't supposed to have those!

(Not having third degree burns is always nice in a girl)

Advice? When it's that time of the year, leave he alone. Yes, year.
    Last edited by Diocletian; 12-19-2008 at 05:55 PM.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Eh............ never had a boyfriend before. xD
    But my ideal would be:
    -Taller than me
    -Decent-looking (aka no snot dripping out of nose into the mouth)
    -Understands music or appreciates it
    -Has a good background
    -Romantic
    -Sarcastic/Humorous

: )

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

My biggest advice in relationship is that a boyfriend should accept the girlfriend's bads, and the girlfriend should accept the boyfriend's bads. One more thing that is very very important for the couple to accept each other's parents, or families.

There's one thing that I hope my boyfriend would accept, it's my family. I have a very big family, and my mother side auntie is very rich to the point that you can tell how rich and wealthy she is by the diamonds and name brands on her, her beauty tells it all. My boyfriend could not accept the way she talks because she is rich, she may talk a little rude sometimes but my whole family knows how nice she is to us, she is just rich. My boyfriend's family is truely rude because they are from the rural north side of China with low education, and I'm learning to accept them. But I hate the fact that my boyfriend expect me to accept how rude his family is but he refuse to get along with my auntie. My auntie loves each one of us but he just claims that all rich and wealthy people are all rude. This little arguement almost broke our relationship down. If he could not accept my family, how can we get along in the future? Because relationship then to marriage is to connect two families together as well, so I think it is very important to get along with each other's families.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I never had a girlfriend before but my advice is to find a boyfriend/girlfriend who cares about you and is willing to do anything for you. Having a girlfriend/boyfriend who literally controls the relationship and whatever they say goes is not a true relationship.

A relationship takes two so those choices should be cut into two and not only on one side of that. If someone loves you enough, they would trust another with decision making as well.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Twig Ee View Post
    I had a girlfriend a few months ago but i broke up with her. Why? because she over crowded me and came between me and music. I just thought she wasnt worth it and I dumped her. I really hate how some girlfriends make you hang out with their friends. I never got any alone time with her and it drove me nuts! Her friends also kept me on that same leash becasue when i told her i wanted to go practice my instruments, they said "You need to stay with her." jeez louise, has anybody else had girlfriends like this and know how to deal with them?

Besides she wasn't really the kind I'm into. I like girls who are small and Bossy. She was the opposite.

So post some stories and advice relating to girlfriends or boyfriends. also post what you look for in a girlfriend/boyfriend.
    I know how you feel. My ex made me do the same and all that was said was "Isn't he cute?" and "Keith and I are going [insert place here]. You want to come?" and blah blah blah.

I love playing with my bass but my ex and her friends kept holding me back. I simply told them that I wanted some "Me time" and that I will accompany her when I feel like it. I then proceeded to say that they are not to tell me what to do regarding that so they can go screw themselves. If my ex doesn't like that than screw her too.

I loved having alone time but it was never enough to satisfy me. I'm not the kind of person who smothers his beloved but c'mon. I want some one on one time.

Anyway, long story short, put yourself first and your girl second because it is your needs that should always come first. You feel the need to practice? To hell what anybody else says. Go practice and be a free-spirited man. Don't be held back by a relationship.

I fear that TT will have lovesick losers moping about their past experiences. 3/4 of them will have Junior Member above them.
    I agree on this statement. Chances are there will be too many losers. I don't mope about mine because they sucked. I just guide people along the right path at times. Other times I will bash their relationships.

My auntie loves each one of us but he just claims that all rich and wealthy people are all rude. This little arguement almost broke our relationship down.
    But it's true. Rich people are snobbish and that's coming from a middle-class person who despises the rich. Damned people always flaunt their money wherever they go in the form of material possessions. It makes me sick.

But my ideal would be:
    -Taller than me
    -Decent-looking (aka no snot dripping out of nose into the mouth)
    -Understands music or appreciates it
    -Has a good background
    -Romantic
    -Sarcastic/Humorous

: )
    Sarcastic people are a step down from that of the normal [insert expletive here]. In my tastes, sarcasm is not funny. I have belted two people due to their sarcasm.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 12-19-2008 at 06:04 PM.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm single and that's the way I like it. Sex is all good and well, but relationships require more maintenance than I'm willing to put up with.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

I don't really have any interesting stories about past boyfriends, considering there are only two in the past >>;

In a guy, I like:
    Either black, brown, or blonde hair.
    Hyper/fun personality but STILL MATURE. Hyper gets annoying after a while, and immature people irritate me.
    Has to live for music, like I do.
    Smart.
    Same music tastes. (Rock, metal, screamo, techno, etc.)
    An interest in anime would be nice but not required.
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 12-19-2008 at 06:01 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    I'm single and that's the way I like it. Sex is all good and well, but relationships require more maintenance than I'm willing to put up with.
    Relationships are horrible, to my way of thinking.

Shame on you men who willingly drag along a ball and chain. They just hold you back and prevent you from actually having fun. You've lost your status as men.

In a guy, I like:
    Either black, brown, or blonde hair.
    Hyper/fun personality but STILL MATURE. Hyper gets annoying after a while, and immature people irritate me.
    Has to live for music, like I do.
    Smart.
    Same music tastes. (Rock, metal, screamo, techno, etc.)
    An interest in anime would be nice but not required.
    What? You got something against redheads? "Hyper" and "Mature" were never meant to be in the same sentence. Shame on you for that mistake.

I'm assuming that in your opinion, living for music is better than living for anything else?

*looks at this post and the one before*

Damn. I am in a really bad mood.

Senior Member dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2010 12:38 PM
    Threads

uumm i have alot of experience but rite now i am too wastet 2marrow i'll let you know what my story was!!!

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dawnbreaks View Post
    uumm i have alot of experience but rite now i am too wastet 2marrow i'll let you know what my story was!!!
    You could have just posted later. Plus, we don't need to know of your alcoholism.

Do not worry. Most women find one pretty quick. Guys worry too much about "Does she like me?"

More likely than not the guy will say yes, or if he says no he might be a bit....

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by Dio Dominguez De La Torre View Post

Do not worry. Most women find one pretty quick. Guys worry too much about "Does she like me?"

More likely than not the guy will say yes, or if he says no he might be a bit....
    This statement is so true. Especially if the guy is geeky and stuff. An example- It took my brother three years to make a move, and all he did was sent her a love letter to her locker. He still hasn't gotten a reply.

And most guys will say yes if a girl asks them out. According to my friends, whenever a girl asks them out, it usually means they're desperate, thus "turning them on" (for a lack of a better term).

I'm not a good person to get relationship advice from (since my girlfriend is in another country), but I can say that you ended up your relationship too easy. If she didn't let you spend time with your music, you should've told her about it. In fact, you should've told her about anything that bothered you before it escalated to a huge problem. I'm sure she would've gotten mad, but you could've worked it out eventually. Apparently there's a trend going on where if people grow to have some problem, they immediately think that separation is the option, instead of working out the problems of their relationship.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dio Dominguez De La Torre View Post
    You could have just posted later. Plus, we don't need to know of your alcoholism.
    Alcoholism? What makes you think that? He's just hammered. Hell I've posted inebriated so many times. Some of my more memorable threads (e.g. I am so manly) has been the child of alcohol. Back in the days, I posted a lot ramblings when I was too hammered to type properly, but I've stopped doing that nowadays.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I have a boyfriend, and he's pretty much the guy I've been waiting for my whole life. I like men who are caring and understanding. Especially since I've felt misunderstood my whole life.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Alcoholism? What makes you think that? He's just hammered. Hell I've posted inebriated so many times. Some of my more memorable threads (e.g. I am so manly) has been the child of alcohol. Back in the days, I posted a lot ramblings when I was too hammered to type properly, but I've stopped doing that nowadays.
    When you can't spell wasted properly you know you might have to stop sipping. Plus if you want to post that you will post later that's a sign of you being an alcoholic.

If you're very hammered you more likely than not an alcoholic.

Здравствуйте!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2020 08:46 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Wink

I have a boy friend. He's great and really cares about me. Those types are hard to find.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Marian View Post
    I have a boyfriend, and he's pretty much the guy I've been waiting for my whole life. I like men who are caring and understanding. Especially since I've felt misunderstood my whole life.
    *Is not following what you are saying*

Intimate relationships don't last forever. Something will always come to break the chain sooner or later.

Example: Someone's boyfriend gets murdered or Someone's boyfriend leaves her.

Somehow, there will always be a break in the chain.

When you can't spell wasted properly you know you might have to stop sipping. Plus if you want to post that you will post later that's a sign of you being an alcoholic.
    I think he intentionally misspelled it for shock value.

Also, him posting that he will post later just shows the fact that he lacks in the thinking department. If you are going to post later then don't tell us that you are. Just do it instead of making us waste time reading your post.

Dio, you were right in your first post. TT was bound to be filled with a bunch of lovesick losers. That, of course I am saying in general and not just about Junior Members moping about past experiences.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 12-19-2008 at 07:14 PM.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    Relationships are horrible, to my way of thinking.

Shame on you men who willingly drag along a ball and chain. They just hold you back and prevent you from actually having fun. You've lost your status as men.
    Well, not all men are happy in their relationships (neither are all women), but for the ones who don't consider being in one "being dragged around with a ball and chain", and are happy and also have fun, I don't see how this makes them lose their status as men -- unless your "status" as a man is dependant on relationships, which I don't think it is.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 12-19-2008 at 07:15 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When men are "whipped", they are officially lapdogs instead of men. Those ones who don't consider themselves being dragged around have been brainwashed. The word "love" can be defined to a point but other than that, it is mindless drivel that is planted into the heads of men by the snares of Satan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When men are "whipped", they are officially lapdogs instead of men. Those ones who don't consider themselves being dragged around have been brainwashed. The word "love" can be defined to a point but other than that, it is mindless drivel that is planted into the heads of men by the snares of Satan.
    LOL

well, I take it you've had some bad relationships, I have too. But really, it is not all that bad when you find the right person. Then again, relationships are maintenance and hard work -- you have to be sure you're ready and actually want to be in one before jumping in.

Being in a relationship requires a large investment (assuming it's a commited relationship). You need to actually care about the person, and have them care about you an equal amount, which is an effort that people who don't really want to be in relationships (are staying because of convience, dependance, or something else) don't really want to excert. Yet, people who aren't happy stay in relationships. (Excluding children of course, because that's different.)
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 12-19-2008 at 07:35 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

well, I take it you've had some bad relationships
    Ya think?

But really, it is not all that bad when you find the right person. Then again, relationships are maintenance and hard work
    First sentence: It's always bad in some aspect.

Second sentence: It's not the relationships that are maintenance and hard work. It's the women.

Being in a relationship requires actually caring about the person
    I put myself before anyone else. Selfish, it may be but at least I will come out on top in life. After my set of bad relationships, I doubt I'm going to be caring about anybody in that way for a long time.

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ya think?
    Well, I wouldn't know, as I don't know you and your relationship history, but i've gathered as much from the fact you seem bitter, yes. My point is, yes, being burned in a relationship is common.

First sentence: It's always bad in some aspect.

Well, not always. In a relationship, there should be a balance, you take the good with the bad (within reason, of course.)

Second sentence: It's not the relationships that are maintenance and hard work. It's the women.

The women ARE the maintenance and hard work .. lol.

But no, not really, or not always. It depends. It's just how well the two people connect, how they get along, and whether or not they are compatible. Blaming it on one gender is simply an escapist overgeneralization that will always ensure that you head down the road of failure in any future relationships.

I put myself before anyone else. Selfish, it may be but at least I will come out on top in life. After my set of bad relationships, I doubt I'm going to be caring about anybody in that way for a long time.
    Ah, well I understand -- I never thought I would either. It's good to take time for yourself to regroup and take some time before you get into anything else, anyway. Overbearing selfishness is never good in a relationship and is always headed down the road for failure -- and I would know, from experience, lol.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 12-19-2008 at 08:04 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

But it's true. Rich people are snobbish and that's coming from a middle-class person who despises the rich. Damned people always flaunt their money wherever they go in the form of material possessions. It makes me sick.
    Sorry I disagree, not all the rich people are snobbish. Not all rich people flaunt their money like how you stated. I don't mind if it makes you sick, but you should think deeply about people. If you have family members who are making a lot of money, would you be sick of them? Would you stop them from flaunting money?

It is the matter of my boyfriend, rather he can accept or not, as long as he can see the nice things coming out from my family. And I admit, my family is very very huge, a family that is into high business and makes a lot of money, but it doesn't change the way I am.

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

Frankly, all women are kind of insane when it comes to relationships.

But that's what makes them women, right?!
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Closed Thread

Thread Information