AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hi Ppl, My 1st Wall

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2004 05:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

hi ppl, newbie here, just made a wallpaper when i saw most of you guys did, just sharing it out, have fun

http://www.techdot.com/gallery/albums/user.../ayu%20copy.jpg

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2004 02:43 PM
    Threads

The text is nice, though kinda fuzzy so I'm assuming it's not a font but part of the source image. It's a huge wallpaper (1600x1200) which is nice but not really necessary for a non-photographic wallpaper. Also the cutout is good but could use a little touching up. The edges are very sharp and could use some blurring, it looks like the source image had a purple background. Not sure how it would look, but perhaps darken the background a little so you can see her body more clearly. Right now the bright white cloud behind her makes her arm and shirt blend in a little too much for my taste.

(I'm just being picky on small details because the image is really nice, but I wanted to give some feedback).

Member phantasmagoria is an unknown quantity at this point phantasmagoria's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2004 08:04 PM
    Threads

Huge wallpaper! To me it looks like you streached or shrunk it becase it's a little distorted. So I can't give much of an opinion on it...
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;My armies are slain. My castle lies in ruins. My enemies have taken everything from me, all my wealth and power. But they could not kill me. I still walk the Earth, weak but alive. They have taken everything but the beating of my undead heart. Now they will learn of fear, these mewing babies who thought they could destroy me. I shall regain my powers, and come to them in the night. And my visits shall not be kind.&quot; --Kain, Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen</span>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2004 05:41 AM
    Threads

emm, ok, the fonts not from the scans
    its fonts called girls are weird from 1001freefonts

the scans like this... the wallpaper is made since we techies own mostly big monitors, so, normally, i would reshrunk it to fit normal ppl

but yeah, guess it can be done by photoshop

Heres the scans, have fun looking on emm on how i did it

Senior Member diablo111 diablo111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2004 07:06 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Why, howdy KeV&#33; Fancy meetin&#39; you here

Nice wall (deja vu)...love the soft feel it has, great re-draw on the character ^_^

And welcome to Anime Globe...it was gone for a long time, but it&#39;s back.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2006 03:09 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i like it &#33; i prefer this resulution .... because all smaller wps look like low quality on my desktop ... good work &#33;
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Courier'><span id=\"618b7602591fe96996a4039c24957108\">Bokomon ARMY</span></span></span></span><SCRIPT language="JavaScript">animate('618b7602591fe96996a 4039c24957108', 'Blue');</SCRIPT>

Closed Thread

Thread Information