AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Adolf Hitler Denied Personalized Birthday Cake

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Adolf Hitler Denied Personalized Birthday Cake

EASTON, Pa. – The father of 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell, denied a birthday cake with the child's full name on it by one New Jersey supermarket, is asking for a little tolerance. Heath Campbell and his wife, Deborah, are upset not only with the decision made by the Greenwich ShopRite, but with an outpouring of angry Internet postings in response to a local newspaper article over the weekend on their flare-up over frosting.

"I think people need to take their heads out of the cloud they've been in and start focusing on the future and not on the past," Heath Campbell said Tuesday in an interview conducted in Easton, on the other side of the Delaware River from where the family lives in Hunterdon County, N.J.

"There's a new president and he says it's time for a change; well, then it's time for a change," the 35-year-old continued. "They need to accept a name. A name's a name. The kid isn't going to grow up and do what (Hitler) did."

Deborah Campbell, 25, said she phoned in her order last week to the ShopRite. When she told the bakery department she wanted her son's name spelled out, she was told to talk to a supervisor, who denied the request.

Karen Meleta, a spokeswoman for ShopRite, said the Campbells had similar requests denied at the same store the last two years and said Heath Campbell previously had asked for a swastika to be included in the decoration.

"We reserve the right not to print anything on the cake that we deem to be inappropriate," Meleta said. "We considered this inappropriate."
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081217/...dd_hitler_cake

BEST NAME EVER!!!

Also, parents must be euthanized, etcetera.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

I was sort of teetering on both sides of the issue until I read that it was previously requested that there be a swastika as part of a decoration.

That, plus the name? Come on now.

If that swastika thing is true, it throws every ounce of credibility they may have had out the window.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    I was sort of teetering on both sides of the issue until I read that it was previously requested that there be a swastika as part of a decoration.

That, plus the name? Come on now.

If that swastika thing is true, it throws every ounce of credibility they may have had out the window.
    Yeah. The full article make him out to be pretty racist-seeming, and his daughter's names are pretty classic as well.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Godsend Conspirator Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 09:12 PM
    Threads

Eva Braun Campbell, or Susan Naziface Campbell?

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    BEST NAME EVER!!!

Also, parents must be euthanized, etcetera.
    Basically, the above.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

They totally ruined it with a last name like "Campbell". They just seem like yokel try hards ._.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Those kids are going to get harassed pretty badly in school, possibly beaten or even killed depending on who's there at the time. With names like those given, I wouldn't be surprised.

In other news, the mother of 5-year old Jorge Che Guevara Francisco was denied a pinata at an Arizona mall after the current manager of a Spanish party supply shop became offended by the name of the child.

I'm kidding of course.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I agree with Sagat. I would've been fine with the name, except they had to go overboard and asked for a swastika. That's going way overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post

In other news, the mother of 5-year old Jorge Che Guevara Francisco was denied a pinata at an Arizona mall after the current manager of a Spanish party supply shop became offended by the name of the child.
    This situation would totally depend on the person. Some people actually consider Che Guevara a war hero.
    Last edited by SigmaSD; 12-17-2008 at 08:05 AM.

Gam Zeh Ya'Avor loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2009 06:15 AM
    Threads

I'm on the father's side actually. The topic of the article is that the boy was denied his name on a birthday cake. That shouldn't have been done, in fact it's a form of racist prejudice. Yeah, the swastika was overboard but he didn't ask that now.
    He asked that two years ago and was denied it (on which I agree), but there was no mention that he made a big ruckus about that. So, it seems the father accepted that decision. So there's still no reason to not put the name of the child on the cake. As the dad said, it's just a name (I feel sorry for the little guy...).

"This is the unalterable difference in strength, the distinction that separates the elite from the failure. This is the unchangeable reality."
    -Hyuga Neji-

boopaloop! 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2011 12:53 PM
    Threads

so what? if i ever find a woman with the last name mengele, i'll marry her and take her last name, just to name our first son josef, force him to become a surgeon and, every once in a while, come to his office and take a picture of his patient's face when he introduces himself to him.

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Dice D20 Soras Keyblade Photoshop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 10:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Hm...I can understand the reasoning behind the refusing of the swastika; refusing the name is really kind of stupid.

Some people admire Hitler; He was attempting a right track, to have a perfect race [which could never be done], he just went about it the wrong way.

Last year, my Global Issues teacher asked this in class: you've just turned 18 and are able to vote for the new president. Would you vote for a decorated war hero who started out with virtually no money and was loyal to his mistress, someone who drank 3 martini's a day, or someone who had multiple mistresses and smoked around 5 cigars a day?

Hitler was a decorated war hero who started off with virtually no money and loyal to his mistress
    Franklin drank 3 martini's a day
    Jefferson smoked at least 5 cigars a day and had multiple mistresses

I could have the multiple mistresses mixed up between Franklin and Jefferson.

In the Navajo language, the 卍 was originally conceived as "good luck". I believe it was called the Sauvastika.

With A Tip Of My Hat ///////// I Bid You Farewell

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by Chocobo View Post
    Last year, my Global Issues teacher asked this in class: you've just turned 18 and are able to vote for the new president. Would you vote for a decorated war hero who started out with virtually no money and was loyal to his mistress, someone who drank 3 martini's a day, or someone who had multiple mistresses and smoked around 5 cigars a day?
    My psychology teacher asked us the same question. Everyone except me voted for Hitler. It was actually really funny because we had a discussion on Hitler beforehand, and everyone said they would've never voted for Hitler.

I think the only one affected in all of this is the kid. How could you deny a birthday cake to the five year old? It's not like he chose to have that name (he probably doesn't even know what it means).
    Last edited by SigmaSD; 12-17-2008 at 10:15 AM.

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    My psychology teacher asked us the same question. Everyone except me voted for Hitler. It was actually really funny because we had a discussion on Hitler beforehand, and everyone said they would've never voted for Hitler.

I think the only one affected in all of this is the kid. How could you deny a birthday cake to the five year old? It's not like he chose to have that name (he probably doesn't even know what it means).
    He got one... from Wal-Mart. The local store refusing to do business with them in light of their previous garbage seems totally reasonable to me. But Riddle me this, Batman: Can't they make their own damn cake?

On the other hand, it's pretty clear that these suburban neo-nazis named their kid something stupid to get attention.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

With regard to this talk about voting for Hitler back in the day and what not, keep in mind that assuming he had died before roughly 1939, he probably would have gone down as the worlds greatest statesman - having given Germany back her spirit, her pride, sense of place in the world, completely rejuvenated the economy etc, all from his unshakable belief in the German country.

I recommend anyone interested read the book Hitler 1889-1936: Hubris by Kershaw I think. It highlights how his conviction and belief alone was enough to pull Germany up from its depression and against the unfair Treaty of Versailles. Also shows his life growing up and whatnot which is pretty interesting too.

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Enterprise NCC 1701-B
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2023 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

what's the deal with naziism these days!?!? HITLER was an evil SOB. SATAN himself, to be positively sure. back in WWII, the U.S. and it's allies stood up against nazi germany and it's allies to defend freedom and human rights from an evil axis of fascism. they dethroned the corrupt leadership of both germany and japan, and freed both contries' citizens from opressive tyranny. the A-bombs used on japan's provinces nagasaki and hiroshima were the big shameful mistake the U.S. made, however. a completely unnecissary pompous display of power that killed many innocent japanese citizens. we had already won. in sum, the U.S. did the right thing up until the very end there. the men in charge of implementing the bombs at that final hour will have to answer to god for their grevious error...
    Last edited by Tasuke; 12-17-2008 at 11:40 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Feel better now that you got that gratuitous spat of patriotic-religious wordplay out of your mouth?

If Hitler was Satan, then who was Stalin - who had killed more people overall, and with equally terrorizing methods? Perhaps Stalin was Samael? Perhaps this would make the Japanese Emperor .. Mephisto? Oh, and while we're at it, Gobbels was a good liar .. let's call him Asmodeus!

And for one further barb - I would add... the Soviet Union and her allies dethroned Germany, since it was the USSR that suffered the most from Barbarossa and it was they they led the push into Germany and captured Berlin. The US didn't "stand up" until the later stages of the war, once the players were already on stage. If you want to your pompous chest thumping do it elsewhere. I have almost no idea what your post had to do with the Adolf Hitler name on a cake, and it had little to do with the discussion about his ability as a leader.
    Last edited by Sagat; 12-17-2008 at 11:50 AM.

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    Threads

What's the problem with Adolf Hitler as a name? It is just a name!

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aizmov View Post
    What's the problem with Adolf Hitler as a name? It is just a name!
    Indeed, associating Adolf, Hitler and Adolf Hitler with the Adolf Hitler posthumously grants him more power still.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Junior Member Fantasy21 is a name known to all Fantasy21 is a name known to all Fantasy21 is a name known to all Fantasy21 is a name known to all Fantasy21 is a name known to all Fantasy21 is a name known to all Fantasy21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2008 10:02 PM
    Threads

These are the most selfish parents I have ever seen. Sure the kid should not have been denied a birthday cake, but the parents know better. They also have daughter who's name is JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell (no joke!). These kids are going to have it rough. They are going to harassed and maybe even physically injured. It's all because their parents are selfish and delusional. Imagine these kids applying for jobs when they're older. Hardly anyone is going to take them seriously.

I hope these kids get their names changed and don't adopt the beliefs of their parents. The father says that people should focus on the future and not the past, but apparently he isn't taking his own advice. He wasn't thinking about his kids' future by giving them names like that.

The parents are racist. C'mon, swastikas on a three year old's birthday cake? Absolutely sick!
    Last edited by Fantasy21; 12-17-2008 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Needed to add something and correct spelling
    The Beauty and the Beast...

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There is nothing wrong with swastikas!
    Swastikas don't kill people! People kill people!

"The word "swastika" comes from the Sanskrit svastika - "su" meaning "good," "asti" meaning "to be," and "ka" as a suffix.

Until the Nazis used this symbol, the swastika was used by many cultures throughout the past 3,000 years to represent life, sun, power, strength, and good luck. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika
    http://history1900s.about.com/cs/swa...ikahistory.htm

Godsend Conspirator Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 09:12 PM
    Threads

"The word "swastika" comes from the Sanskrit svastika - "su" meaning "good," "asti" meaning "to be," and "ka" as a suffix.

Until the Nazis used this symbol, the swastika was used by many cultures throughout the past 3,000 years to represent life, sun, power, strength, and good luck. "

Yeah, well known stuff. I remember being 11, and having the Pokemon card Swastika controversy going on. But it's a symbol that is just too well known as something evil nowadays, the damage to it is done.

On a lighter note, does this mean Mein Kampf isn't German for My Cake?

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

CONTEXT.

Swastikas themselves aren't bad, but when you're trying to convince someone to put it on a cake next to the words "Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler Campbell" it's pretty clear that you aren't doing it because you're a hippy, but because it was a national symbol used by the Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    With regard to this talk about voting for Hitler back in the day and what not, keep in mind that assuming he had died before roughly 1939, he probably would have gone down as the worlds greatest statesman - having given Germany back her spirit, her pride, sense of place in the world, completely rejuvenated the economy etc, all from his unshakable belief in the German country.

I recommend anyone interested read the book Hitler 1889-1936: Hubris by Kershaw I think. It highlights how his conviction and belief alone was enough to pull Germany up from its depression and against the unfair Treaty of Versailles. Also shows his life growing up and whatnot which is pretty interesting too.
    The interesting part is that you can see Mao and Stalin in basically the same light: Stalin took Russia from a being a totally disorganized agricultural state the Industrial Revolution had passed over into a modern industrial state in a mere 20 years. Mao was able to do basically the same thing in a similar amount of time after China got destroyed by the Japanese. People like to think of these guys as Evil Jerks, but with the exception of maybe Hitler's latter years, they were Effective Evil Jerks.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 12-17-2008 at 01:00 PM.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

Of course the bare usage of the swastika - sign (in a few countries) is totally forbidden.
    Yes, the cake producer is right in assuming his own right to decide whether or not to honourate the command.
    Last edited by None of the above; 12-17-2008 at 01:14 PM.

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000;
    The interesting part is that you can see Mao and Stalin in basically the same light: Stalin took Russia from a being a totally disorganized agricultural state the Industrial Revolution had passed over into a modern industrial state in a mere 20 years. Mao was able to do basically the same thing in a similar amount of time after China got destroyed by the Japanese. People like to think of these guys as Evil Jerks, but with the exception of maybe Hitler's latter years, they were [I
    Effective[/I] Evil Jerks.
    Unlike Bush who wasn't very effective, wasn't evil and probably a jerk, we'll never know!
    Sometimes I think the USA needs a dictator for just 4 years to set it straight.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hmm, well I would have denied it if I was in that situation, but I think it was kind of cruel for his father to name him that. . .

Closed Thread

Thread Information