AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jobs

Senior Member Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 06:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Jobs

Ok. Everybody has a crappy job once in their life. Name one crappy and most awesomest famous job you've ever had. <_< My current one is working for my father, its deccent but I could do better. Maybe in the future. x]

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I had to take care of people's pets when they were on vacation. It was really hard to take care of so many. I learned that taking care of six dogs at the same time is hard work, and that their owners get mad if somehow one of their dogs gets pregnant.

Case Study Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 10:30 PM
    Threads

Hm, working at Party City I guess.
    I still remember that, it was horrible, but funny.
    Only lasted about two months anyways so whatever.
    As for a house job, babysitting.
    o-o
    EW.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

I guessed the most famous job is when I was working as a ride operator in Wild Waves Enchanted Park, and also a leg of the Six Flag company. I was the smallest and the only Asian ride operator and I felt like I was the biggest sister of the whole group wahahaha! But that job was also the worst job I had, because everything was disorganized, they won't tell me anything until the last minute. One Time I almost got fired because of how they set my schedule. I suppose to clog in at 10am, and when I arrived to clog in at 10am, they said I was late and it gave me a big fat warning, they said that they changed my clog in time to 8am and without letting me know until I show up...so I quitted the job before they fire me to keep my record clean!

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

I've never had a serious job. Right now I'm working at my dad's Chinese restaurant. =]

Member LexxieLuu has a reputation beyond repute LexxieLuu has a reputation beyond repute LexxieLuu has a reputation beyond repute LexxieLuu has a reputation beyond repute LexxieLuu has a reputation beyond repute LexxieLuu has a reputation beyond repute LexxieLuu has a reputation beyond repute LexxieLuu has a reputation beyond repute LexxieLuu has a reputation beyond repute LexxieLuu has a reputation beyond repute LexxieLuu has a reputation beyond repute LexxieLuu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 07:38 PM
    Threads

I have had all crappy jobs in my life. I worked at a summer camp, broke my pinkie and I couldn't do anything for the whole 9 weeks I was there. I worked at a Chinese place but they gave me manger work All I was suppose to do was take orders, it was so not fun. Then worked at a jewelery place for a week and got fired for no reason >> then i recently worked at the gift store and it was boring as hell and got fired before the 3 month probation so it was for no reason. they ALLLLLL sucked.

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Dice D20 Soras Keyblade Photoshop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 10:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan-
    I guessed the most famous job is when I was working as a ride operator in Wild Waves Enchanted Park, and also a leg of the Six Flag company. I was the smallest and the only Asian ride operator and I felt like I was the biggest sister of the whole group wahahaha! But that job was also the worst job I had, because everything was disorganized, they won't tell me anything until the last minute. One Time I almost got fired because of how they set my schedule. I suppose to clog in at 10am, and when I arrived to clog in at 10am, they said I was late and it gave me a big fat warning, they said that they changed my clog in time to 8am and without letting me know until I show up...so I quitted the job before they fire me to keep my record clean!
    Actually, sometimes quitting a job could be worse than being fired. If you had a record, a manager would rather you stay until the end and be fired opposed to quitting--which shows that you "give up".

I've never had a job, but I guess it helps when a parent is/has been managers at a job. Mom has been a manager at Family Dollar for over 15 years.

With A Tip Of My Hat ///////// I Bid You Farewell

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Actually, sometimes quitting a job could be worse than being fired. If you had a record, a manager would rather you stay until the end and be fired opposed to quitting--which shows that you "give up".
    Maybe you're right, but you don't understand it if you never worked there before. All my friends that worked there got fired either because of the stupid supervisors firing people for fun abusing their rights, or either because of how disorganize they are. As I stated, the reason why I quitted is reasonable. If that's what I answer on the working history where it ask "reason for quitting", it's arguable. It depends on WHY you are quitting it, that's why the question is on every piece of applications.

If I quit because of the low pay, or because I don't like it in general, because it's dump, then that would be considered as giving up so easily, and it might give the new boss a bad look. On the other side, if I quit because of how the supervisor being so disorganized with my schedule all the time,not letting me go to the restroom for 5 hours, and not letting me know the changes of my schedule and it gets me in trouble, who's fault is that?! It is arguable in that case.

You're right though, but in this case, it is better if you were involve working there, then you'd know more.
    Last edited by -akichan-; 12-14-2008 at 09:56 PM.

Blathering Blatherskite Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2009 05:51 PM
    Threads

Prolly the worst job I've ever done was some work me and a friend did for someone he knew. We were splitting wood for 4 days. At first you think, oh just tossin some logs on the ol' log splitter, stack it up and you're good to go.

Noooooo... why would it be that easy. The tree was originally 2 trees that intertwined and had grown over 100ft tall. Granted the tree was cut into parts but it was still insane. Whats nuts is that the bottom 1/3 of the tree was about 4ft wide and the slices were upwards of 2ft thick. We used the guys truck to move the wood to a wood pile he had. We did 3-4 truck loads a day and the wood piles ended up being 3 rows, the length of his yard about 3 1/2- 4ft high. so lame.

It really was the worst. I tore up 3 shirts, got poison ivy that didn't go away for almost 3 weeks, pulled muscles and on the first day dehydrated myself cause we were doing all of this in 85-95 degree heat for the 4 days.

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i had one crappy job in my life... about 2 and a half years ago, i was working as a vendor for a garden company, i was working in one of their loactions at the home depot. i'll just walk in and take care of their flowers and plants; it was a summer job, but i took it anyway.
    working for them it sucked so bad, half the shipment of flowers and plants were dead and dieing, also i was by myself most of the time displaying 5 to 9 carts on their shelfs the company rented and i was there for over 5 hours... i had to be in there 11 hours a week. *sigh*

the home depot employees didn't like me that very much, even tho i minded my own bissiness and did my job.. there were a few times they tried to start with me, but i just turned into a deaf ear and ignored them... i guess they are just bored..

about 1 month later somebody did come down and helped me a lot, but she seemed like she wanted to quit after the summer season was done, sadly there was a lot of drama going on with the other vendors and we both didn't want to be any part of it...
    i was working there for about 4 and a half months till i was layed off, but after a year later the company never came back to the same location... but oh well, i never came back. i needed something better...
    Last edited by gadgetgirl16; 12-14-2008 at 11:33 PM.

pokemon trainer MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6882 3906 6528

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    I had to take care of people's pets when they were on vacation. It was really hard to take care of so many. I learned that taking care of six dogs at the same time is hard work, and that their owners get mad if somehow one of their dogs gets pregnant.
    How did you manage to get one of their dogs pregnant?
    Well, it is their fault for not desexing them : )
    i cant believe we almost hung it up o woah o .set made by me;

Member sarcastinated has a reputation beyond repute sarcastinated has a reputation beyond repute sarcastinated has a reputation beyond repute sarcastinated has a reputation beyond repute sarcastinated has a reputation beyond repute sarcastinated has a reputation beyond repute sarcastinated has a reputation beyond repute sarcastinated has a reputation beyond repute sarcastinated has a reputation beyond repute sarcastinated has a reputation beyond repute sarcastinated has a reputation beyond repute sarcastinated's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 08:16 PM
    Threads

Worst job: A bottom-of-the-totem-pole housekeeper in a motel that tried to pass itself off as an inn. The guests were disgusting and the owners were pure evil.

I haven't really had a best job ever. I guess the most tolerable one was greeter/registrar for a human resources education facility. I met a lot of really interesting people from all over, and I got to feel all adult with my business casual clothing and clip-on name tag. xD
    Sarcastination.
    Where all of your dreams hide when you abandon them for wakefulness.

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

Still on my first job: Account/admin for a large media firm.

Not exactly fun or exciting, but it pays the bills.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stick Figure View Post
    Ok. Everybody has a crappy job once in their life. Name one crappy and most awesomest famous job you've ever had. <_< My current one is working for my father, its deccent but I could do better. Maybe in the future. x]
    I have had no crappy job. I have had no job at all. I have managed to elude the clutches of the man so far.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have never had a job that I liked. But if I had to pick the job I disliked the least, I would say Dollar Tree.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

I worked at pizza hut for a while it sucked since no one actually likes pizza hut so most of the time it was a slow business day, and the free pizza that i did get was crap so all in all Pizza Hut was my crappy job
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by MoroDashi View Post
    How did you manage to get one of their dogs pregnant?
    Well, it is their fault for not desexing them : )
    I really don't know how that happened, actually. They must have been doing something while I was asleep. I didn't get in a lot of trouble, though. After all, it was just my aunt's dog. And she gave it away a couple of years later, so no big deal. I still got yelled at though. Her punishment was that she only paid me 20 dollars for the whole month.

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Dice D20 Soras Keyblade Photoshop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 10:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by baka claus
    I have never had a job that I liked. But if I had to pick the job I disliked the least, I would say Dollar Tree.
    Oh my gosh your text burns the eyes [alternating red green]. That's a lot of color tags O_o;;

Anyway, my mom never worked at Dollar Tree, but she despises it with a passion. Mainly because recently several people from the Dollar Tree Corporate moved to Family Dollar, and did away with the "top shelf" area. Thus, nothing can be placed on the top top shelves of stores such as extra totes, mirrors, pictures, flower pots, and the such. It all has to be brought down to the sales floor, which is exactly why Dollar Tree fails.

Next year they're going to completely do away with the top shelves, which will in turn make the shelves look ugly. This year, however, since we have an overdose of large Christmas ornimates and stockings, she's been placing them on the railings of the top shelf--it really doesn't look all that bad.

With A Tip Of My Hat ///////// I Bid You Farewell

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chocobo View Post
    Oh my gosh your text burns the eyes [alternating red green]. That's a lot of color tags O_o;;
    It hurt my eyes too so I am alternating every other word now. It's less painful.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Senior Member jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2010 06:38 PM
    Threads

My worse job ever was working with my Dad doing landscaping. I hated it. One time we were redoing these persons garden and I kept getting bit by ants. Well I guess I learned never wear shorts to that kind of job. Most awesome job hasn't happened yet. Still wating on that one.

Stick's other name Xilious Vulgaris is on a distinguished road Xilious Vulgaris's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2008 10:07 AM
    Threads

My dad's a landscaper. o: I'm his mini secratary or whatever. <_<. I see you guys all likethed my first post. D <3333333 $120 is decent enough for me. ;o
    I WANT. O.O

Junior Member Hikaru.chan has a brilliant future Hikaru.chan has a brilliant future Hikaru.chan has a brilliant future Hikaru.chan has a brilliant future Hikaru.chan has a brilliant future Hikaru.chan has a brilliant future Hikaru.chan has a brilliant future Hikaru.chan has a brilliant future Hikaru.chan has a brilliant future Hikaru.chan has a brilliant future Hikaru.chan has a brilliant future Hikaru.chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 03:11 AM
    Threads

I only had one job so far, and it wasn't really that horrible I just got fired after three days. It was in a book store.

Gam Zeh Ya'Avor loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2009 06:15 AM
    Threads

I work for a caterer and it's alright I guess... . Just have to serve food, prepare simple meals and sometimes help with the complex ones. Anyway, it gets me money.
    I've never done anything else... except for babysitting, which I absolutely did not like.
    Last edited by loveyourfate; 12-16-2008 at 09:36 AM.

"This is the unalterable difference in strength, the distinction that separates the elite from the failure. This is the unchangeable reality."
    -Hyuga Neji-

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Worst job, hmmmm, picking rocks out of a farm field.

Best job, my current research job (well, I'm just starting with that, but really liking it so far). It's been quite the journey to get between the two. Speaking of which I need to get off to work.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-16-2008 at 05:53 AM.

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Worst job I've had (and still got) is Palltet builder. You stand all day doing the same thing over and over snd over..... Again.

Best job was civil engineer. I worked outside and got payed lots for doing very little.... Ah I miss that job.

Closed Thread

Thread Information