AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What to you value more love or money??

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love

36 56.25%
  • Money

7 10.94%
  • Both love and money

18 28.13%
  • Neither love nor money

3 4.69%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What do you value more Love or money??

Blathering Blatherskite Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2009 05:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    This assumes love is binary. Shouldn't it be analog? Maybe Person X really does love Person Y, they simply love Person Z more. (Assume for the sake of argument that Person Y and Person Z don't feel anything for each other, or else there's no real problem [Yay polygamy!])
    then for person X and Z its game on and person Y needs to look around for someone else. I would still value the experience and time shared if I was person Y. I suppose I was leanin more towards true love, but thats kinda where I was going with the comparison of what holds more value. True love vs money. Regular love could be a feeling for a family member or close friend. I put true love above that.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    then for person X and Z its game on and person Y needs to look around for someone else. I would still value the experience and time shared if I was person Y. I suppose I was leanin more towards true love, but thats kinda where I was going with the comparison of what holds more value. True love vs money. Regular love could be a feeling for a family member or close friend. I put true love above that.
    True love is a silly concept. It's an absolute, and if you know anything about absolutes it's that they don't exist. I assume this topic is about Romantic Love, and not Platonic or Familial love.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Blathering Blatherskite Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

True love is a silly concept. It's an absolute, and if you know anything about absolutes it's that they don't exist. I assume this topic is about Romantic Love, and not Platonic or Familial love.
    (hopefully not too off topic) but it depends on how you look at true love. If you think its the person 100% made for you then its a bit naive. If you think about true love as the one person you know matches your compatibility more than anyone else (granted a certain amount of perspective is needed) and that person makes you happy and complete then why not consider that true love. It sure sounds a lot better than the Ultimate love of my life until someone else comes along.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It isn't true love that is the silly concept, really. It is the unrealistic ideals for love and over-romantization of what we believe love is, that are the silly concepts.

Alot of people have unrealistic concepts and idealizations of love. "True love" is really more of a joke today because it has been reduced to cartoonish and disney-like expectations. Obviously, "Real" or "true" love isn't as perfect, nor as ideal as that -- if it is real, then it is simply genuine. It can also have alot of imperfections as well while remaining so.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 12-15-2008 at 12:26 AM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    (hopefully not too off topic) but it depends on how you look at true love. If you think its the person 100% made for you then its a bit naive. If you think about true love as the one person you know matches your compatibility more than anyone else (granted a certain amount of perspective is needed) and that person makes you happy and complete then why not consider that true love. It sure sounds a lot better than the Ultimate love of my life until someone else comes along.
    One of the defining factors of this idea of true love is that it is technically impossible to fall out of love with this other person. People change. Even the bastardized Diet Coke version of romantic love that people claim is true love is only able to exist in short timelines or in extremely rare cases among extraordinarily boring people. If you're defining True Love to be lots of Romantic love, you're confusing terminology.

Quote Originally Posted by moonlightkisu View Post
    It isn't true love that is the silly concept, really. It is the unrealistic ideals for love and over-romantization of what we believe love is, that are the silly concepts.

Alot of people have unrealistic concepts and idealizations of love. "True love" is really more of a joke today because it has been reduced to cartoonish and disney-like expectations. Obviously, "Real" or "true" love isn't as perfect, nor as ideal as that -- if it is real, then it is simply genuine. It can also have alot of imperfections as well while remaining so.
    Hence Silly. Of course, it isn't a "today" thing: true love is almost by definition unrealistic.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 12-15-2008 at 12:31 AM.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000
    Hence Silly. Of course, it isn't a "today" thing: true love is almost by definition unrealistic.
    If this "true love" is indeed genuine, I don't see how it's silly. However if it's based off unrealistic expectations (which will more than likely fail), then yes, I would suppose so.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

One of the defining factors of this idea of true love is that it is technically impossible to fall out of love with this other person. People change. Even the bastardized Diet Coke version of romantic love that people claim is true love is only able to exist in short timelines or in extremely rare cases among extraordinarily boring people. If you're defining True Love to be lots of Romantic love, you're confusing terminology.
    I think it falls into the perception of short timeline/ boring people thing because so many people are fickle and have no attention span or patience. Its becoming more and more common place to either love em and leave em, divorce or just outright cheat till you get caught its no wonder people don't believe that you can be with one person years to come and/or until your old.

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If this "true love" is indeed genuine, I don't see how it's silly. However if it's based off unrealistic expectations (which will more than likely fail), then yes, I would suppose so.
    However, it isn't genuine in anyone because it's impossible by definiton when applied to real people. It's a plot device in badly written stories: nothing more.

I think it falls into the perception of short timeline/ boring people thing because so many people are fickle and have no attention span or patience. Its becoming more and more common place to either love em and leave em, divorce or just outright cheat till you get caught its no wonder people don't believe that you can be with one person years to come and/or until your old.
    The love them and leave them thing became obvious simply because Victorian mores in regard to sex finally let out a death rattle in the 60's. The Glorious Past is more due to the culture that demanded that people should remain dutiful married to each other forever and the fact people usually died off in their 40s, not that they loved one another any more or less then we do now.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

However, it isn't genuine in anyone because it's impossible by definiton when applied to real people. It's a plot device in badly written stories: nothing more.
    Ah, I suppose i'm not as cynical about my feelings. I know when I geniunely care about someone; and I know when my feelings are geniune. I also know how to tell the difference between my own feelings and that of imaginary tales.

So, I suppose it's not all that impossible for me.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 12-15-2008 at 01:29 AM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, there is a difference between love and obession. Actual love is devoid of obsession because obsession is devoid of respect, and not everyone in love is obsessive.*

I suppose stealing a man's girlfriend results in a loss of love, but then again, it wasn't actual love if she could be 'stolen' away so easily, I would think.**
    *Sometimes, people are obsessive due to their amount of respect for a person. Some could have a lot of respect and will still be obsessive in a heartfelt manner. You're choosing to stay with someone and then you tend to think about that person most of the day. Are you trying to tell me that's not obsession?

**People can easily be manipulated like marionettes. How do you know a woman who's with a fun-loving, energetic guy yet is work-obsessed would stray away for a guy who is more laid back with his work but not totally lazy? The same thing applies to men as well. The only difference is that men are well aware of what's really going on and so they are trying to up their defenses against such temptation.

Tell me...are women the snares of Satan?

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    *Sometimes, people are obsessive due to their amount of respect for a person. Some could have a lot of respect and will still be obsessive in a heartfelt manner. You're choosing to stay with someone and then you tend to think about that person most of the day. Are you trying to tell me that's not obsession?

**People can easily be manipulated like marionettes. How do you know a woman who's with a fun-loving, energetic guy yet is work-obsessed would stray away for a guy who is more laid back with his work but not totally lazy? The same thing applies to men as well. The only difference is that men are well aware of what's really going on and so they are trying to up their defenses against such temptation.

Tell me...are women the snares of Satan?
    generally, obsession has nothing to do with love, but I suppose it depends on how you view love. Anyone can stray, it's just a possibility in any relationship. I'm not entirely sure of how you can be obsessive in a 'heartfelt' or good way. I suppose there are many levels of obsession, though.

As for women being the snares of satan, well, that depends, some women can be. I would ask the same of men, but that would be over-generalizing.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ah, I suppose i'm not as cynical about my feelings. I know when I geniunely care about someone; and I know when my feelings are geniune. I also know how to tell the difference between my own feelings and that of imaginary tales.

So, I suppose it's not all that impossible for me.
    Of course you know, as I've stated it repeatedly, I'm drawing a distinction between romantic love which does exist but is transitory, and true love which is that forever and ever soul mates garbage that shows up in fiction for happy endings.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like both love and money.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Both. It's all good here...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Of course you know, as I've stated it repeatedly, I'm drawing a distinction between romantic love which does exist but is transitory, and true love which is that forever and ever soul mates garbage that shows up in fiction for happy endings.
    Well yes .. the concept of 'true love' is fantasy. But then again, I suppose it also depends on how you view love in general.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by nichunter1 View Post
    eheh ^^ yeah but look at it this way : I fell in love with you we were both poor and after 10 years fighting to pay the rent , never ending fights started to happen in our couple and we ended up breaking up because of the pressure

then ther is the love + money : I fell in love with you, we were both middle class with nice jobs we never had problem to pay the rent or never were in difficulties to take care of our kids and buy them christmas presents we lived old happily ever after <3

Second sounds much better right? xD its maybe not VERy realistic but still Money doesn't make you happy but it helps a LOT ^^

that is true the second one does sound better. I think i might concede that money does help to ensure stability but still love is the key ingrdeint in any cooking.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

I've recognised that this has become a battle of love vs obsession . lets be clear obsession is caused by overzealous love. That means your love becomes that which you cannot deffrentiate between what ur partner needs and what you think they need. You obsess over your image of the person. thats dangerous...

Love is when you genuienly care for someone and allow the person to grow in their own way with you by their side just watching or sometimes assisting.

Senior Member Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2009 09:29 PM
    Threads

Well, with enough money you can buy love, at least the physical kind.

I'm not sure how much I value the emotional kind anymore, it seems to go for about the same rate as the physical kind but with a much worse reward/risk ratio.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Love, the richest man in the world isn't necessarily happy or secure, being loved gives you a warm feeling that lasts, whereas the warm feeling money gives you is only temporary from the item you buy with it.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Member samurai_fang001 is infamous around these parts samurai_fang001 is infamous around these parts samurai_fang001 is infamous around these parts samurai_fang001 is infamous around these parts samurai_fang001 is infamous around these parts samurai_fang001 is infamous around these parts samurai_fang001 is infamous around these parts samurai_fang001 is infamous around these parts samurai_fang001 is infamous around these parts samurai_fang001 is infamous around these parts samurai_fang001 is infamous around these parts samurai_fang001's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 03:42 PM
    Threads

I would value love because as they say money doesn't buy happiness and that is the truth... I would sacrifice money for somebody I truly loved... There was one time I put myself in the line of fire for someone I loved but while I was the one who was being punished while he was safe and sound and I had no way of contacting him he left me within a week without saying one word... while I was still suffering, and in so much pain... ( I wasn't in prison or anything like that so everyone get that though out of your heads) but that shot hurt like hell... I thought I was through with love after that but I grew stronger from that and now I am starting to love again... I guess ol' fang has told her side now...

Senior Member dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2010 12:38 PM
    Threads

Love is not something you want to take for granted it can overcome more than what money can do for you in time of stress etc...because just knowing that someone is there for you and cares about you is all that you really need while money just can satisfy your physical need such as food etc...and people only loves you when you have money and for being rich notfor who you are....sheesh that was pretty long..^.^

Senior Member dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2010 12:38 PM
    Threads

Default Love

Love is not something you want to take for granted it can overcome more than what money can do for you in time of stress etc...because just knowing that someone is there for you and cares about you is all that you really need while money just can satisfy your physical need such as food etc...and people only loves you when you have money and for being rich notfor who you are....sheesh that was pretty long..^.^

Sparky Dork. October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i choose Love, you'll never live without the love of your family and friends. maybe you can't live with money either but love is precious...very precious..

the soul would have no rainbow
    had the eyes no tears~
    :3

Chii-sai ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 03:03 AM
    Threads

I think both are important to sustain life. But if I really did have to choose between the two, I would choose...MONEY!

J/K. I would choose love. Money is everywhere. It's easy to find if you really need it. However, love is rare. It can only come by once in a blue moon, and in some cases, only once in a lifetime.
    a.k.a ChibiNaruto
    *Miscellaneous Thread Fiend*

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 08:05 PM
    Threads

Absolutes not existing is an absolute itself.

Now then If I rather have love or money, I'd probably choose money. It's not because i value money more, it's because money is needed to survive. Being rich never made anyone happy, but being poor only makes you miserable.

That said, if you valued love, and happened to be poor, if you really had love you would take steps for the benefit of the other. Money might be the root of all evil, but money and relationships is the root of most break ups.

Closed Thread

Thread Information