AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Point

Senior Member kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 08:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: not yet

Default Breaking Point

okay i labled it not sure because i wasnt sure how to word the title.

okay have you ever felt so down and then at the same time your ex calles you fat and your parents move on you or something like that to the point where you dont know what to do but just run away : if so share. and talk about it something like that i cant think streight this week because it is so bad and people tell me to forget about it but i cant
    ♥ love can make you cry, love can make you mad, love can make you hate the person you love, but you gata fight threw it and move on with you life
    that is what i learned today

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I do not have a breaking point, unless ofcourse you mean temper-wise.

I never let anyone put me down in thoughts, about my very being, or anything else. I have been told I look gay a number of times, I have been told I look like a girl a number of times, but I could not care less. In fact I like it.

I have certain fictional idols, such as Yuki from Fruits Basket, Bridget from Guilty Gear, Kuja from Final Fantasy IX, and various other males whom are like females. I do have a slender build (with muscle though), I do wear some pink clothes, I do have my hair styled (sometimes girly), I do have big blue eyes, a soft voice and also wear skinny jeans, et cetera, but I like the way I am, and so do the people that are close and important to me. Even they joke about it sometimes too, as do my parents, but it amuses me.
    That which is; is the truth.

Gam Zeh Ya'Avor loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2009 06:15 AM
    Threads

I have felt very down, hmm last year was one big fiasco. I would never want to run away though. I used to like to write down what I was feeling and it comforted me to try and write it down as best as I could (though it was usually just crappy 'poetry' (though it was way too bad to be called that).
    Anyway, running away doesn't solve anything, I thought and still do. Problems pass, they go after while, they always do.
    Lately, I kind of like having problems (I know it may sound weird), but you know, some of those bad experiences you might only experience once in your life so I try to enjoy those bad moments.
    The golden rule I live by , is that whatever happens everything will be alright in the end. Try to keep thinking positive, all bad things have their good sides; after you've dealt with it all you'll come out stronger and wiser !!

"This is the unalterable difference in strength, the distinction that separates the elite from the failure. This is the unchangeable reality."
    -Hyuga Neji-

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rarely. If they do I doubt that I'm important enough for the joke to be stretched for a week.

Junior Member LostOne is a name known to all LostOne is a name known to all LostOne is a name known to all LostOne is a name known to all LostOne is a name known to all LostOne is a name known to all LostOne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 06:37 AM
    Threads

i feel that way too sometimes... and i bet everyone does too at some point in their lives... afterall, pain and suffering are things that are inevitable sometimes... they're one of the things that makes us human... but well it also depends on how you respond to the situation... try not to let it get to you that much... i mean even if you feel down about something, you'll realize that there're others that can make you happy... like even when people pick on how you look and call you fat and stuff like that, well just remember that perception of beauty is subjective lol and who cares as long as you like how you look then that's all that matters... or even when people turn their backs to you, well don't turn yours too but instead try reaching out and fixing what went wrong... ^_^
    ...LostOne

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 08:05 PM
    Threads

Thing is, sometimes I do feel all down and emo. But I'm generally too lazy to do anything about it so nothing exciting or news worthy ever happens.

Member l Falling Kite l has a reputation beyond repute l Falling Kite l has a reputation beyond repute l Falling Kite l has a reputation beyond repute l Falling Kite l has a reputation beyond repute l Falling Kite l has a reputation beyond repute l Falling Kite l has a reputation beyond repute l Falling Kite l has a reputation beyond repute l Falling Kite l has a reputation beyond repute l Falling Kite l has a reputation beyond repute l Falling Kite l has a reputation beyond repute l Falling Kite l has a reputation beyond repute l Falling Kite l's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2009 10:43 PM
    Threads

I dont believe that I have a breaking point I live my life the way I want to live is so if anyone has a problem with it ob well... sticks and stones. Dont let anything people say break you down that just shows what they are saying or doing to you Is working and they are not going to stop. Thats the way I see it. Keep your head up.

Banner made by:-kitsune- thanks ^^
    "If its to sweet put some salt on it"
    "That is sooo uncool..."-Soul

Junior Member Tsunde-Rei has a reputation beyond repute Tsunde-Rei has a reputation beyond repute Tsunde-Rei has a reputation beyond repute Tsunde-Rei has a reputation beyond repute Tsunde-Rei has a reputation beyond repute Tsunde-Rei has a reputation beyond repute Tsunde-Rei has a reputation beyond repute Tsunde-Rei has a reputation beyond repute Tsunde-Rei has a reputation beyond repute Tsunde-Rei has a reputation beyond repute Tsunde-Rei has a reputation beyond repute Tsunde-Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 03:52 AM
    Threads

My ex called me poor like three months ago.

BAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. ;_;

I'M SO SAD.

When I get internet, I'll be back in full force. Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Empty Box Heart Wolf
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2019 07:17 PM
    Threads

Well, of course I feel that way. Not for the same reasons, of course, but here's a sampler on how I feel:

http://www.animeforum.com/blogs/view...p?userid=74104

That's my current blog. It'll tell you a bit on what's been happening.

Sig and avvie set by the wonderfully talented and amazing Bou. <3

Featuring the laptop I always used to complain and talk about in chat.

I may not use it anymore, but I still have it!

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I do -- there is only so much I can take before someone can get me there.

I can have a bad temper, but since i'm a quiet and reserved person, it usually takes alot to get me to that point.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2010 04:34 PM
    Threads

ive felt like that before, and i occasionally still do...

whenever i fell like life's just a total pile of bs, i tend to get on youtube and look up depressing music and vent my depression through texts and/or emails to my friends...

i usually get over it by the morning, specially if i let it out through tears (dont shoot me) but it just feels really good to cry, it feels cleansing...

cuz im emo like that xD

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:26 AM
    Threads

i hardly feel sad to the point that i wanted to kill myself

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Erm... nope. Not really. Life has been pretty great so far.
    Not to say I don't have my emo moments... I mean life overall has been generous to me.

When I was a wee kiddo (aka 7th grade *cough*), I thought about running away a lot. But, being the rational one I was, I knew that I would never ever be able to escape my house. And police were scary people, man. So I ended up never running away. Haha. <-- wait I don't know if it's appropriate to laugh here

But yeah, life is rough. The thing is to not get bogged down by that stuff. Being depressed once in awhile is okay though-- it shows you're human, and not just some creepy smiling robot.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

I do believe I reached my breaking point back in March 08, when after three years of constant abuse and maltreatment in the army, I told my Sergeant I was going to outright kill him. And I was. I don't know how to describe it but I felt something inside of me just snap/come loose/break inside me and I just didn't care about any consequences anymore. If a Padre I didn't know and trust so well hadn't of came running down the hall when she heard and physically got between me and him, I really would have strangled and beat him to death. Thank God (no pun intended) for her.

Took a lot to get past that point in life. But I am glad I did. I would never have guessed I would have been missing out on this much.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think I reached my biggest breaking point in September 08. My blond friend managed to convince my friends that a lie was true and it hurt so much that they were convinced it was true. It felt like I had no friends and my friends are the most important thing in the world to me. And then, I had trouble with an ex saying I was...many demeaning words I won't post on here. Now, I am at the point with him that we don't acknowledge each others' existence. After we broke up, we were good friends and I still can't believe it escalated to this severity.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2010 11:30 AM
    Threads

You don't want to know. I have Schizo-affective disorder. You don't want to know.

Senior Member Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2009 10:37 AM
    Threads

It takes a lot. Emotionality, I grew up with constant picking on; my hair, my body structure/how I dress (I looked like a guy until I started developing, and even now I still dress in men's clothing whenever I feel like it), my teeth, my interests, etc. That stuff doesn't really bother me anymore.

Temper-wise, it usually takes a bit. I took 17 weeks of constant picking on me, slamming desks into the back of mine, until I turned around and punched the kid in the face. Then there was this one time I snapped on a kid in the percussion line for marching band. He kept nagging on a new marcher so I finally snapped and yelled at him to, "Leave her alone and worry about your own section. You're not the section leader of the flutes, now are you?" among other things.

Field Marshal TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 08:52 AM
    Threads

I have not yet found my breaking point.
    Don't want to cause I can be scary when I'm angry.

Your color is Black. You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull. Your enemies are white and green

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Srk View Post
    Well, of course I feel that way. Not for the same reasons, of course, but here's a sampler on how I feel:

http://www.animeforum.com/blogs/view...p?userid=74104

That's my current blog. It'll tell you a bit on what's been happening.

Cool, bro. Nice clever ruse, but I play Russian Roulette with a fully loaded barrel.

Don't want to cause I can be scary when I'm angry.
    Everyone says that but to be frank aren't you just quoting Hulk? What can one do that's so scary? Steal clothes?

Field Marshal TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 08:52 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Diocletian View Post
    Everyone says that but to be frank aren't you just quoting Hulk? What can one do that's so scary? Steal clothes?

Many things that are not appropriate for this forum.

Your color is Black. You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull. Your enemies are white and green

Senior Member Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice|'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2009 02:19 AM
    Threads

Ran away from home once. Worst decision of my life. Though now I do it all the time. Things heat up in the house, just leave. Over-protective parents, if they call the cops and have them look for me, all they'll do is laugh and say "good luck".

As for breaking point, I only have one when it comes to anger. Though I already get angry easily enough.

Senior Member polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2010 05:58 PM
    Threads

What most would consider a "breaking point" is, by my definition, a revelation. Most situations we find ourselves in, whether emotional or circumstantial, we put ourselves in. And regardless of where u find urself, its up to us how we deal with them. In everything we experience in life, whether positive or negative, there is wisdom to be gained. So even the worst of circumstances can be perceived as a learning experience. Reality is perception... its up to u how u choose to perceive things.
    in my head theres a greyhound station, where i send my thoughts to far off destinations.... so they may have a chance of finding a place, thats far more suited than here (ben gibbard)

www.soundcloud.com/theparadox
    www.myspace.com/polaristheparadox
    www.bombeatzmusic.com
    www.jamvana.com

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

This IS the breaking point for all of us. The crisis is starting to catch up.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Eh, I used to be really emotional and easily upset and down in the dumps all the time. It didn't take much to hit the emotional breaking point. But I've kind watered down all of my emotions like...alot, it's hard to get upset or anything for me anymore.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2010 05:58 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Masali View Post
    Eh, I used to be really emotional and easily upset and down in the dumps all the time. It didn't take much to hit the emotional breaking point. But I've kind watered down all of my emotions like...alot, it's hard to get upset or anything for me anymore.
    yea they call it growing up
    in my head theres a greyhound station, where i send my thoughts to far off destinations.... so they may have a chance of finding a place, thats far more suited than here (ben gibbard)

www.soundcloud.com/theparadox
    www.myspace.com/polaristheparadox
    www.bombeatzmusic.com
    www.jamvana.com

Closed Thread

Thread Information