AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Games Fan Fiction: Academy of Heroes (Chapters 11-15)

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2014 09:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Games Fan Fiction: Academy of Heroes (Chapters 11-15)

Chapter 11

06 /21/08
    ACADEMY OF HEROES BRIEFING ROOM
    TOKYO, JAPAN
    SITUATION STATUS CRITICAL. ALL HEROES REPORT TO THE BRIEFING ROOM FOR THE MISSION.

As all the heroes gathered in the breifing room, Oni was standing in front of the projector that has the mission. Once everyone, including the new five, Echo Squad, was in the briefing room, Oni began the briefing.

"Okay everyone, we have a situation at the warehouses at the docks at Tokyo Bay. It seems that we have hostages, which include young childere, are being held by BOV soliders. We don't know what their intentions are yet but we believe that they are clearly hostile."
    "Hostages?! How could they do such a thing?"
    "When did you know about this?"
    "This information just came in today. We also believe the BOV set up something at one of the warehouses, most likely bombs of some sort if any of us get too close to one of the warehouses."
    "Are those bombs armed and ready to detonate?"
    "I'm not sure yet..."
    "We need to act quick or people are going to get hurt!!!"
    "You got that right, Yuji."
    "So Oni, what's the plan in dealing with this?"
    "I have one. Takashi, take your squad and deal with the hostages with the bomb. The rest of you liberate the others at the empty one. Jason, your skills at defusing bombs should come in handy if I'm right about the bomb part."
    "Got it."
    "Louis, you going to snipe at one of the warehouses, B10. I'll use the teleport system to transport you there."
    "Beautiful."
    "Griffen, you'll go from the back entrance. Takashi, Hector, and Jason, you'll charge in head on."
    "Yes, sir."
    "Nice."
    "Cool."
    "Alright everyone, prepare for mission. You'll be teleported to the docks once everyone's ready."

Everyone left the briefing room and into the armory. Echo Squad got their regular weapons. M4, MP5, M249, W1200, and M21. The team went to the teleport room where everyone was waiting for them. An intercom opened as team stepped in.

"Everyone ready?"
    (Everyone)"Yes."
    "Okay, activating teleport system. Stand by..."

The flash of light filled the the room and after 5 seconds everyone was at the entrance of the docks except for Louis who was teleported to another warehouse.

"Teleport complete. Begin mission."

Everybody began to move slowly through the entrance and to the warehouses. Echo broke away as they moved toward to their target warehouse, A10. As Takashi and his team was moving, Griffen began to talk.

"I'm going to circle around and find an back entrance to the warehouse stand by at the warehouse doors and I'll give you the assets of the warehouse."
    "Louis here, I'm in position. I got a clear view of the interior of the warehouse. It seems that Oni is right. There is 2 hostages that are kids, a bomb, and BOV soliders there."
    "Alright, good work Louis. Griffen, go around.

Griffen nodded as he broke away from the squad. The team moved toward the warehouse doors and stopped before the opening.

"Careful, you got company on the catwalks. Griffen get to the back entrance, I'll snipe the enemies on the catwalks once you give the single."
    "Right..."

There was a moment of silence then Griffen began to speak again.

"Alright, I'm in position. Ready to go Takashi."
    "Alright. Griffen, flash the area. Louis snipe the soliders on the catwalks as soon the flashbangs go off."
    "Yes."

After 3 seconds, the flashbangs went off and Louis fired his first shot. One of the soliders on the catwalks dropped. The team moved in and began to fire off their weapons as solider after solider dropped quickly. Jason moved quickly to the bomb as the rest began to secure the hostages. Takashi took notice of one of the hostages that looked exactly like him but was a girl.

"Bomb defused."
    "Hostage's secured.
    "Good work. Make your way out of that warehouse now."

The team moved toward the warehouse doors when suddenly the warehouse doors exploded. The team was shaken up by the sudden detonation. The warehouse was now on fire. It also began to fall apart from the inside. The warehouse front doors were now rubble.

"Team there's a sudden detonation! It wasn't the bomb. It's something else. Team, get out now!"
    "Take the back door!"

The team holistered their weapons and ran for the back door. Griffen, Hector, and Jason with the hostages ran through the door until the catwalk above the door suddenly collapsed onto the door. Takashi and the look-alike hostage didn't reach the door in time and was trapped inside the warehouse. The hostage screamed.

"Takashi!!!"
    "The warehouse is coming down!"
    "Get out, hurry!!!"
    "Guys, I'm under fire here! I need some help now!"
    "Looks like I need an alternate path..."

Takashi quickly noticed 4 feet window he could jump through. He grabbed the hostage and began running toward the window. He used the crates as stepping stones and jumped through the window. As the glass broke, the warehouse exploded. It blew Takashi and the hostage into the bay water. Takashi hit the water hard. He slowly began to lose his vision as he was sinking into the bay. Takashi suddenly lost his conscience.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 12-11-2008 at 09:28 AM.

Member Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2009 06:51 PM
    Threads

Nice work man i like it very well thought out.
    - Elite Knight -
    My New Sig

- Elite Knight From HomeBrewHeaven -
    | Creator Of |
    + Universal Guardian +
    > War of Time Novel <

| Done So Far |

+ Universal Guardian - Episode 3 In Progress +
    > War of Time Novel - Chapter 1 Almost Done <

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 12

OUTSIDE OF WAREHOUSE A10 IN TOKYO BAY DOCKS
    TOKYO, JAPAN
    WAREHOUSE DETONATION DETECTED. ALL HEROES ACCOUTED FOR EXCEPT FOR TAKASHI. LOUIS CURRENTLY UNDERFIRE AGAINST BOV FORCES.

"Guys, I'm underfire here. I need some help now!"
    "I'm on my way."
    "Louis, the warehouse detonated. We need to find Takashi. Griffen will help. Jason and I will continue the search for him."
    "All right, just get over here when you done--(explosion over com) Damn!!"
    "Team, come in! What happened?"
    "The warehouse exploded! I'm not sure if Takashi made it out alive. We're looking for him right now--"

A light suddenly shined from the water that Takashi landed into. Hector and Jason looked into the direction of the light.

"What the hell is that?"
    "I'm sensing magic powers at your position. What's going on over there?"
    "That light...that where Takashi must've--"
    "We'll handle the source, you go and get Louis."
    "What about the hostages? We cannot leave them or harm will come to them."
    "We have them secured. Come over and get them-"

Archer suddenly landed next to Hector with a smile on his face.

"I'll take care of them. Go on your way."
    "Good to hear from you...thanks..."

Hector and Jason began to run toward Warehouse B4, where Louis was stationed.

"You know what happened to Takashi-"
    "It doesn't matter right now...we need to save Louis."

There was silence between Hector and Jason for a couple of seconds then Jason replied.

"I...understand...let's go."

In a matter of minutes Hector and Jason saw Griffen firing his weapon off. He took cover again in an attempt to reload. Hector and Jason went behind cover beside Griffen.

"About time...Louis is fighting off the eneimes that enter the warehouse. We need to finish the ones that are out here."

Hector and Jason nodded. Hector popped out and began to spray his M249 at the soliders. At least 3 were shot before the others took cover. Louis began to shoot off the soliders that took cover.

"I'm going to flank...Stand by..."

Jason rounded the crates as he made his way over to the soliders to finish them off. Hector was still surpressing the BOV soliders when Griffen decided to flank as well. Hector duck as he began to reload his gun. Soliders began to fire against him. Seconds later, the firing stopped. The BOV soliders were dead. Griffen and Jason waved their hands as Hector looked up. Louis made his way down to the rest of the squad.

"Thanks for the save."
    "Any wounds?"
    "No, but thanks for asking. Where's Takashi?"

The squad remained silent.

"You lost him?"
    "The warehouse detonated. He was still inside when the explosion occured--"

Shana interuptted the conversation on the com.

"We found some traces of Takashi. He was blown into the water from where that light you saw--"
    "So you saying he's still alive?"
    "Yes, he is. But we're not sure if we can retrieve him. We're searching right now."
    "Any results yet?"
    "No."
    "I wonder...what happened to him...?

The squad was silent again. It was a brief moment of rest. Still though, no sign of Takashi...yet...

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

(Okay, a little late notice. I'm going to start getting a bit beyond the rating so it's a warning for this story it's going into a new rating from this point so it gets a little crazy here so you know what to do...)

New Characthers:
    Sakura (Takashi's twin sister)
    Yumai (Takashi's mother & queen of Onimous)
    Zai (Takashi's father & king of Onimous)
    Rain (Water Palace Queen)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CHAPTER 13

1600 HOURS
    06/21/08
    LOCATION UNKNOWN
    STATUS OF TAKASHI UNKNOWN.

Takashi began to open his eyes. As he did, he saw blurs around him and the sun above him. He can also hear the ocean and seagulls around him. As his vision began to clear, he saw a girl standing above him and some guards around her. She had the exact same features as he did except for her pointy ears. When his vision was clear, the girl bent down and looked straight at his face with excitement as her eyes shined gold.

"Hey brother, welcome home!"
    (sitting up, scratching his head) "Umm...who are you? What happened?"
    "I'm Sakura, your sister. We found you floating in the ocean, face first in the water. I went to get you in the water and here you are."
    "Where am I? And are you really my sister?"
    "You're on the Onimous Island, home to the Elemental Elfs. It seems that you were in the human world for a long time that you lost most of your memories about our people and adapted to their technology and living style."
    (getting up on his feet) "Really?"
    "Yeah!"

Sakura suddenly began to hug Takashi. A guard walked up to them.

(Onimous High Royal Guard) "You guys done yet?"
    "Yeah. Come on Takashi, let me show you around this island."

Sakura began to take Takashi's hand and lead him around the beaches. The beaches had perfect bright sand. Takashi never saw a sand so perfectly before, especially back at Japan. Sakura suddenly stopped running. She let go of Takashi's and turned around happily.

"Since we're nearby, we'll start here. This island is split into six diffrent elements and kingdoms. This is the Water Kingdom. Come on, let me show you around."

Sakura began to walk into town. Takashi followed her. As he looked around, he noticed towns were nearly the same as the ones back in the human world, only their were no skyscrapers or little transportation. Only walking was the best way around the island. He also took notice of the people looking at him. He even notice people spreading rumors about him. Takashi didn't want to get caught somewhere so it was impossible to explain so he caught up to Sakura and began to talk again.

"So where we heading to?"
    "We're going to go inside the Water Palace. There we can meet the water king and access our kindom from there."
    "So we can go through this kingdom and ask the Water King the way into our kingdom from here?"
    "That's right. (giggles) I think you're already getting the hang of this already."
    (blushing) "Thanks..."

As they approached the kingdom, a set of guards were standing near the entrance. Takashi noticed that everyone had the same pointy ears including the guards. The guards began to block the entrance into the Water Palace as Takashi and Sakura approched them.

(Water Palace Guard One) "Sorry, no outsiders allowed into the palace. You know how we tolorate with outsiders."
    "He's not an outsider. He's my twin brother."
    (Water Palace Guard Two) "Show us that he's not an outsider."
    (Water Palace Guard One) "That trick never works on people like him."
    "Fine. (turns to Takashi) Takashi stay where you are for a second and close your eyes."
    (confused)"Umm...okay."

As Takashi was apporached by Sakura, Takashi took notice of Sakura's height. She was exactly as tall as him. Sakura put her hands around Takashi's ears. She and Takashi then closed her eyes and an aura suddenly filled the air as the guards watch in doubt. After the aura stood for 10 seconds, it disappeared and Takashi and Sakura opened their eyes. She then removed her hands and Takashi saw the guards were astounished.

"Do you believe me now?"

Sakura took one of the guard's shields and held it up to Takashi's face. Takashi looked surprised as he saw the pointy ears he suddenly had. Was this a dream he thought, is he seeing an illusion before him, or was the fact that he was Sakura's twin brother?

(Water Palace Guard One) "W-what should we do?"
    (Water Palace Guard Two) "Her trick w-worked this time."
    (Water Palace Guard One) "W-w-we're still not letting him in!"
    "You're trick may have worked but-"

A women approach from the entrance

"You'll let him in at this instance or you'll be relieved of you're duties."

The guards turned around.

(Water Palace Guard One) "But mistress--"
    "That is an order...now do it..."
    (Water Palace Guard One) "Yes, mistress..."
    (Water Palace Guard Two) "You got lucky this time but don't expect to be lucky next time."

The guards moved out of Takashi's and Sakura's way. They approched the Water Queen. As they did, a smile came from her face.

"It's nice that you found your brother at last. Your father will be pleased Sakura."
    (with exciment) "I know it's great!!!"

Takashi began to remember something. He finally knew that his orgin was here, on this island, Onimus. His only question is why was his memory lost when he went to the human world. He began to smile slightly. The water queen turned to him.

"Takashi, it's great to meet you again. It's been 15 years since you left us."
    "It's nice to meet you too...I never realized that I came from here...and after all this time, I still have questions to ask."
    "Hmm...I believe that your father will answer them. Let me take you to your kingdom. You parents...your kingdom will be happy to see them."
    "Thank you...I have a question-"
    "My name is Rain. One of your questions has been answered."

Takashi was surprised. He never knew how many people on this island knew about him. At least he had one of his questions answered.

"Please, let me take you to your kingdom now."

Sakura and Takashi nodded. They followed Rain into the Water Palace and took notice of the arcitechture of the place. It was built on a larger scale than the buildings he saw in his adopted world. Sakura took Takashi by his hands and continued to follow Rain into another room.

This next room had nothing. No guards, no royal servents, nothing. It was just a blank, white, room. When they stepped inside, the door behind them shut. The ground began to rumble, as if the floor was moving. This room, was an elevator. It began to move up in an incredible speed, faster than the ordinary ones he used.

Within five seconds, they reached the top. Takashi's hand was still within Sakura's grasp. Guess she needed to keep Takashi balanced after all. The the door opened in front of them, a light blinded their vision only for a few seconds. As the light cleared, a crowd was standing in from as if they were waiting on their arrival.

Among the crowd was their parents, they looked very young like him.

"Welcome home son."
    "We have been waiting for you."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-09-2009 at 02:07 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 14

1800 HOURS
    06/21/08
    TOKYO BAY DOCKS WAREHOUSES
    TAKASHI MIA.

"Damn, this situation is much more worse than I thought."
    "Tell me about it."
    "Shana, we need to regroup back at the Academy. Takashi is MIA at this moment and we need to create a strike force to find Takashi-"
    "We're under attack! They're attempting to capture Yuji and Shiro. We need help!"
    "We're on it! Let's go!"

The others nodded. They began to running to Warehouse A10 where Shana and the others are being attacked. They can hear their own footsteps on their way to assist the others. Suddenly, they heard louder footsteps from the west. A big monster with a giant weapon appeared suddenly.

"Look out!!!"

The team scattered as the monster came through their path. This wasn't good. A monster in their path and a situation at A10. How can it possibly get worse?

"What is that thing?!"
    "I don't know...keep your distance..."
    "We need to take it down before we can help the others."

The monster charged toward them and swang away as the weapon was a weightless doll. Jason pulled out his Javilan and shot a rocket directly at the monster. The monster swang at the rocket and it detonated. Then it went for Jason. Jason dropped the Javilan, dived between the monster's legs as the weapon slammed into the ground, and fired off a shotgun shot. The others began shooting the monster at its head. As Jason slid back to the team, the monster grunted as it attempted to attack again. The monster suddenly stopped. After Jason looked directly at its weapon a few seconds of the monster disappeared.

"What the hell was that about?"
    "How should I know?"
    "We're fine we just need to get to the others now."
    "What are you guys doing we need you're help!"
    "We just survived an attack from a giant monster. We coming to you right now-"

A hole suddenly appeared on the ground and everything around it began to be swallowed in.

"What the?!"

The force was powerful enough to suck in a set of crates that were bunched up next to the hole. Griffen was being sucked in but held on to a pipe. Hector stood behind a giant stack of crates along with Jason and Loui. Hopefully he and the others can resist the pull of the rift. Griffen stiffened his grip on the pipe when he felt it was coming loose.

"Griffen grab my hand!"

Griffen reached out for Louis' hand when he saw the create beginning to shift. His hand got closer to Louis's. The crate was sucked in and the pipe that Griffen had his grip on broke. Griffen and Hector was pulled into the rift as it disappeared.

"DAMNIT!!!!!"
    "We lost Griffen and Hector. Repeat. WE LOST GRIFFEN AND HECTOR!!!"
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-23-2009 at 02:40 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 15
    UNABLE TO ESTABLISH CONNECTION AT THIS TIME...

Takashi followed his sister and his parents into the palace. This palace was more enormous than the Water Palace. The guards in white armor looked more advanced than the ones he saw earlier. The group went into the grand hall of the palace, this must look like the main room of the Kingdom. Sakura turn to Takashi as her hair waved lightly.

"This is the Light Kingdom, this where we come from."

Takashi looked around him. It was far more advanced than the other palace he saw a couple of hours ago. He was surprised from where he came from.

"We have a couple of rules here so you should get to know them."
    "Umm...what rules?"
    "Don't worry, you'll find out."

Takashi's parents walked up to him.

"Shall we take you to the Chamber of Rules?"

Takashi nodded and then followed his parents to the Chamber of Rules. It sounded lame to him but it's no suprise that there had to be rules around here. As he followed his parents to the chamber, he saw more guard and more servants. This place must be more up tight than the other palaces. When they arrived at the chamber, Takashi took noticed of the giant book that sat in the middle of the chamber. It was so huge that it must be bigger than another room. The group made their way over to the book.

"Please step in this circle."

Takashi did as his mother said. He stepped in a bright circle and just waited. He tilted his head up a little and saw the numerous words that filled every page of the book. He must be astoundished on how many words that filled one page. It's pratically impossible for him to read every word.

"You ready Takashi?"

Takashi nodded. He was still overwhelmed by the number of words that were in the book.

"(shouting in excitement) Alright Takashi, just keep looking at the book!"

Takashi continued to stare at the words trying to attempt to read it all. Too many. He couldn't read it all. He heard his parents and sister make a prayer but to where. He could barely hear them. He just kept on staring at the words. A flash of light suddenly flashed below him. As he looked below, the light blinded him. After a minute of waitng, the light dimmed down, and the book closed itself as he heard a very loud slam when the book shut. Sakura ran over to him and grabbed his hand. She must be very energenic.

"Can I help him tour the rest of the palace?"
    "That'll be up to your brother."
    "Sure."
    "Alright, let's go!"

Sakura pulled Takashi with her. He began to move along with her but she's was moving faster than he wanted.

"So how do you think they'll get along."
    "They should get along very fast. Besides, they're twins. It shouldn't be hard."

Zai and Sai smiled. They knew they'll be happy about the twins.

Sakura led Takashi to another door. She opened the door and it revealed a large room that contained a medium to large bed meant for two people and a giant tree with pink flowers. That had to be the largest tree he ever saw. Sakura and Takashi walked over to the bed with a set of neatly placed clothes on the bed.

"Alright Takashi, you need to put these clothes on."

Takashi looked at Sakura for a couple of seconds. Her clothes were way different from his. Most of her body was revealed from the clothes se wore. Most of her chest, shoulders, feet, hips, almost every part was exposed but why? Was it some form that his people adopted.

"Okay."

Takashi took the clothes from the bed and went behind the tree to change. He wanted to comment but he didn't. Was this some form of acceptance? He wondered as he changed from his standard solider armor and clothing from the human world to a set of clothes that came from this world, which looked like mercenary armor. He came out of the tree and went back to Sakura.

"Ready to finish your tour of the island?"

Takashi nodded then looked at her body for a quick second. Her chest was the biggest he ever saw in his life. Was this she supposed to look like? It didn't matter at this time.

"Let's go then."

Takashi followed Sakura out of their room and into a new world he never knew from the first place.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-09-2009 at 04:34 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information