AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: ES21 Highschool World Cup

Member Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 09:30 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default ES21 Highschool World Cup

Okay so as some of you may already know, a new arc in ES21 started after the Christmas Bowl. It's the Highschool World Cup and it seems to be somewhat interesting so far.

My question is, why was Team Canada so weak? (They lost to Germany in the first round) Football is more Popular in Canada then any other question (with the Acception of the USA), and we have the CFL, NFLE was discontinued this year (or maybe last year) and as far as I can tell, Russia, India and some of those other countries don't play football.

I dunno, any thoughts on this? Also that was just a rant, you do not have to discuss it, just your thoughts on the latest arc. (If there is already a thread for this I apologize, I could not find one)

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Hmm.. Because the author of Eshield 21 doesn't like Canada? This is a manga.. Fiction.. So I don't really care actually.. haha..

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

Closed Thread

Thread Information