Chapter 1

The Dreamers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiritori Riguchi Chronicle
BEGIN

"Well well well. You do seem be to getting restless again don't you Riguchi" a harsh gruff voice that sounded like small rocks rubbing against each other asked me from behind. To be honest I was not surprised I remembered the face of the old man so I did not turn around I mean who would especially when they already knew who it was. The old man had full head of hair that was always pulled back in a ponytail that reached down the middle of his back. His eyes were deep blue like the sky and they had crosses in them. The face was covered by a bandanna that showed our sky. His naked upperbody was rather muscular and young looking and on his back he bore what looked like a tatoo of half a Ying Yang Circle, his half was the Yang, the light. His lower body was blocked from view by black jeans except for his feet which were heavily scarred.

I had been having this dream for the least two months and I just could not stop having it. I sat down on the plain of pure white. All around me was nothing but white there was no sky no begining or end to it, it just was there. "So tell me who exactly are you anyway" I muttered not asking it as a question as I knew I would not get an answer. Suddenly cracks started to form in the Whiteness and it shattered causing me to fall. This was a new one usually I just woke up at this point. IN my dream I tried to scream but discovered I could not. As I fell I realized that I was staring at the old man as he fell with me. "My name Riguchi....is Mathok" The man muttered before I woke up with a start.

Shiritori Riguchi Chronicle
END

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kajima Ryuto Chronicle
BEGIN

I was half listening to the teacher half drawing what I had dreamt about last night. To my immidiate right slept Riguchi. He was almost always sleeping during school hours but that was no problem for someone like Riguchi who was pretty much a genius, he seemed able to learn anything by just seeing or hearing something it was intriguing and infuriating for people who had to study just to keep up a just above average GPA while he did even better without even caring or attempting to do so, and that wasn't all he was just as athletic and strong as he was intelligent while he was still rather handsome with a charming personality. I, on the other hand am the exact opposite. I need to write down everything my instructors say and at night I need to vigoursly study them just to scrape a moderate grade, I'm absolutely terrible at all sports except for cycling which isn't exactly on the gym curriculum and I am considered to be cute but in a more little brother sort of way, While I stand at 5'1 and scrawny Riguchi stands at 5'6 and muscular. There are only two things that connect Riguchi and I. One is that we have been neighbours and best friends for the last three years since the begining of Junior High and and that we are both in love with the same girl. Though she is Riguchi's girlfriend sometimes it just so happens your best friend gets girlfriend so great you can't help but fall for her yourself.

The girl in question was Atsuko "Kuko" Kushinoko, a Junior high third year like Riguchi and I. She was taller then me but only by two inchses. She was renowned for her knowledge of legends from other countries.
I turned to see Riguchi just staring off into space, awake and blankly looking at me but not truly acknowledging me. Suddenly his light blue eyes focused and he realized he was looking at me, he broke out in a grin and pointed at the clock above his head. Class was going to end in a couple of seconds and true enough it did. The bell was accompanied by a loud shout of freedom from Riguchi and I's classmates the year was over. It the was day summer began where school would end.

As I stood up something went wrong all of sudden, time seemed to slow down and I was aware of it, the only person who seemed to notice it was Riguchi who was half way through a shout. Time finally stopped but I could move freely while everyone around me and Riguchi seemed to be frozen like the birds outside and the clock on the wall. I stared at Riguchi just as he stared at me with a look of shock. Riguchi slapped himself rather harshly across the face almost as if hoping that would cause everything to get better, if only he knew just how bad things were going to get.

Kajima Ryuto Chronicle
END

I will better describe the looks of the characters in Chapter 2