AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Original Fiction: Universal Guardian (On Going)

Member Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight has a brilliant future Elite Knight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2009 06:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Original Fiction: Universal Guardian (On Going)

Universal Guardian (MA15)

(Warning Contains)
    Lang
    Non Visual Nuditiy
    Non Visual Sex Sceens xD

So Basicly not for under 15's

Universal Guardian is a anime, realistic based story I am writing as i type this post I took a break from writing it a while back due to family problems of mine and now I'm back into it. Reason i lost two friends and my great nan and almost my mother. I hope to post episodes every two to three days at most

Whats it About

What is the story about. Well this story is about a race of living creaters called Guardians who watch over the other universes out there from one to who knows how many. But thats the basis of the story the real story is about 3 guardians one named Chris the main male Eliza the 1st main female and Jess the second main female. Chris and Jess meet each other of earth while Chris grows up after his perants have to put him there for his own protection, Jess later on in there life arround 11 lost her perants on earth so called perants and ever since she has lived with Chris and his step perants. Jess has a major crush on Chris but Chris is to dimwitted to figure it out. I'l stop there you will have to read it but this is the other main basis. Reason why Chris is on earth because hes a very special guardian and there a war going on between dark and light guardians because of Ethar the evil force in this story and Chris could be there last hope, But as a kid he was in danger of getting killed by Ethar so his perants sent him to earth and thats where he meet Jess. I will add more as the story goes on.

Charicters

>Chris Ikathara
    >Jasmic Ikathara
    >Alaina Ikathara
    >Jessica Mosic
    >Eliza Ulah
    >General & Sergeant Names Wont Be Reviled Yet

More Added Soon

So please guys download and read each episode there to long to post 13 to 15 pages a episode, and hoping one day it becomes a manga. Allready got Charicters Drawn but if anyone likes the story fell free to add me to msn and Chat about it.

Episode 1 (Done Fixing Up)
    Episode 2 (Done Fixing Up)
    Episode 3 (In Progress)
    Episode 4 (Havent Started)
    Last edited by Elite Knight; 04-21-2009 at 02:12 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information