AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Old School Animes @_@ Or the new ones @_@ ?

Junior Member _=[IchiGo]=_ is on a distinguished road _=[IchiGo]=_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2008 05:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Arrow Old School Animes @_@ Or the new ones @_@ ?

Do ya guys think the new age anime is much more better then good ol' ones?

I mean do u guys miss the old anime stories used to be much more intrusting the new ones =_=

i really miss the old animes like ...

1.Ninja Robots

2.yu yu hakusho

3.DBZ,DB

But as per u can see.. The New ones are not dat bad either !!
    for eg.

1.Naruto

2.Bleach

3.One Peice

But wad do u guys think ??

which are better ! the oldie-goldies?? or the New-views

p.s

Ma rhymes suck
    "And the rain will kill us all,
    Throw ourselves against the wall
    But no one else can see,
    The preservation of the martyr in me"

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 12:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

i think the oldies are better in story line and drama, but some new animes are also good, they also have there features, like they have better art work and more complicated story line but what now a days what anime lack is getting the mind sets of anime fans but there are some exceptions to that also like naruto and bleach.they are kinda strong going animes with great story ,art and plot...............................will this is all i have to say. IN the end we decide whats good or not oldies or new views

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

will this is all i have to say. IN the end we decide whats good or not oldies or new views

Agreed.
    But no one else can see,

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

The only thing I can say that I don't like with newer anime is the inclusion of badly blended CGI. Take an older anime like Ghost in the Shell - that included good blending of CGI and animation - the CGI fitted into the look of the anime. Today more anime are using CGI as a fallback, but it does not blend as well with the animated components.
    Its the same argument I have with live action films as well - Jurassic Park works -- Starwars The Phantom Menace does not

sig by shougo amakousa
    Quote Eris:

There are no rules. They are just words on a piece of paper.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by overwatch View Post
    The only thing I can say that I don't like with newer anime is the inclusion of badly blended CGI. Take an older anime like Ghost in the Shell - that included good blending of CGI and animation - the CGI fitted into the look of the anime. Today more anime are using CGI as a fallback, but it does not blend as well with the animated components.
    Its the same argument I have with live action films as well - Jurassic Park works -- Starwars The Phantom Menace does not

Hmmm....

Well pointed mate... ^_^
    But no one else can see,

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Muraki View Post
    I guess your right . I mean like yu yu hakusho and ninja robots...they were brilliant anime no doubt man! we grew up watching them and they r still being telecast and stil people want them....

Dbz came in such a old age and its still a high lvl famous anime and the one of the most popular anime of this age....still!!
    Oldies had such a great atmosphere in it and such a atmosphere that whenever the anime started anybody whose watching just get tied to it and dun wanna go till the break comes

And the new ones arent bad either at all man...its a new age so we have to change we the time dont we buddy?
    The drama and all we are watching in the oldies is the same but in this new cyber age we r getting the new style anime with a new twist in the drama and the change in animation style and so on........

We still love whatever is put the tv dont we?anime freaks man

As for my prefer..i dont wanna choose honestly.Both r EQUAL to me.
    So what if the style and all has changed a bit and all...or even the story is changed ....we still were watching one thing common dont we?
    it was "anime"....
    I enjoy everything in any change related to anime....no need for a comparison on my side....

Peace....^__^.V

I RESPECT U `-`
    But no one else can see,

Senior Member LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2010 01:30 AM
    Threads

I like it all. Lol. New or old. It's all good to me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information