AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: At one moment...

Junior Member Vampire_Star has a reputation beyond repute Vampire_Star has a reputation beyond repute Vampire_Star has a reputation beyond repute Vampire_Star has a reputation beyond repute Vampire_Star has a reputation beyond repute Vampire_Star has a reputation beyond repute Vampire_Star has a reputation beyond repute Vampire_Star has a reputation beyond repute Vampire_Star has a reputation beyond repute Vampire_Star has a reputation beyond repute Vampire_Star has a reputation beyond repute Vampire_Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2009 07:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down At one moment...

At one moment I sit and I listen to my heartbeat. Its beat is my breath. My life. My one moment to be here.
    At one momenti sit and close my eyes. Darkness is behind my lids. I panic. And in a moment, I open my eyes.
    At one moment....I sit and taste the air. I taste poison. I cringe. My one moment to taste life.
    At one momentI smell the morning dew. It reeks of death. I do not smell anymore. My one moment to smell life.
    At one moment..I feel the earth. It feels of stone and dirt. It hurts me. I do not feel. My one moment to take life by the hands.

The moment I listen to my heart is the moment it stops beating. It dies for you because you take life from me.
    The moment I close my eyes is the moment when youve left me and left nothing but darkness accompanies me.
    The moment I taste the air is the moment I taste the lies youve told that Ive been subjected to and it is bittersweet.
    The moment I smell the morning dew is the moment when I realize Ive died and morning is something that was once familiar to me.
    The moment I touch the earth is the moment when I realize that you have killed my soul and taken it away. Leaving my body hostage to this cruel in habitual place that we call earth.

My moment to experience a beautiful life and you take it from me. My moment to take life by the hands and you cut them off.

i wrote this along time ago just wanted to hear your comments on it ^^

Silver like the moon dark like the night your soul shines with all it's might.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How you placed all the words in the poem really confused me. It was decent though, keep it up.

Rating - 6/10
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information