AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Chobits Wall

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2003 12:05 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I would like some comments about this, it's the first thing i've ever really done using bright colors. usually I go dark because it's easier for me. The wide space in the center is supposed to be there, I measured and it will hold like 12 icons at 1024 x 768.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2004 04:40 AM
    Threads

Center Chii is little bit fuzzy.

And too much colors.
    [Nothing due security reasons]

Member Golden Anime Golden Anime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2003 08:23 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

holy crap dude, its like a Rainbow threw up all over Chii

not good, not good at all

get rid of the colours, the two background stocks, just leave the chobits title (with a drop shadow) and the little chii stock on a white background
    Caught in this cage I sing my song.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2004 10:53 PM
    Threads

Way too many colors...

And the effect on the edges looks.. well, 'blocky'.

The three images arent working together on this one, sorry. They are all fighting fiercely for attention along with the rainbow. Too many pictures creates an eyesore, and too many bright colors arent appealing.

Maybe you should just focus on one of the pictures and work on a background that compliments the main colors of that picture. It can be fairly plain and that will allow for icons real easily. (I have no desire to change all my icons around everytime I pick a new wallpaper.)
    Purple are the color of the clothes I wear, clothes I wear, clothes I wear...

My Wallpaper ramblings... (formerly Codename: Sailor Moon)

Senior Member acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 06:34 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

like the others said, way too much color. get rid of the effect on the outer edge it just doesn't look good at all. as for the the different pictures, it'd probably look better if you kept the middle and made the two bg pics the same monotone color and slightly translucent (so they're not so obvious) and the logo at the top is a little jagged to me maybe try smoothing it a little?
    Sanity is a stereotype I wish not to be associated with, the same applies to normality.
    my MiniTokyo Gallery if you want bigger walls.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2003 12:05 AM
    Threads

Thanks for the advice. I know the edges are blocky, I kinda wanted it to be that way, I was trying to get the feel of the Chobits opening with it. I suppose it failed. I think I am going to scrap this one and just do another. Thanks for the feedback.

Closed Thread

Thread Information