AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Evangelion Wp

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2003 12:05 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Well i'm a starter here and all but i'd like some feedback on a wp I made. Some tips wouldn't be amiss either. Heh.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

goodness, those are some big nipples!

*ahem* so anyway, the font is a neat idea. I would try to bring out her name a bit.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Uhm... yes. Well, finding good images of Rei that aren't complete hentai isn't easy. And this one just shouted wall at me.

Any suggestions on how to bring out her name without messing up the feel of the picture?

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

different type of font or emphasis her name as-is. (add a glow around it, bold it, different color, etc)

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2004 10:53 PM
    Threads

Those nipples are definately big... interesting... lucky me for rarely finding hentai pics of Rei. :P

But I like the main idea and colors.. spotlight is cute. Some of the letters should be in focus, ne? (Like Pookychan said about the name) All the blurriness needs to come to an end at some point because it makes my eyes go in circles... inner/outer glow and drop shadows could do some cute effects... Play with it!
    Purple are the color of the clothes I wear, clothes I wear, clothes I wear...

My Wallpaper ramblings... (formerly Codename: Sailor Moon)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hm unfourtunatly for me I lost some files, not sure how... The Rei photoshop doc included. Can't really touch it up until I remake it and i'm working on some others.

Sucks.

Member phantasmagoria is an unknown quantity at this point phantasmagoria's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2004 08:04 PM
    Threads

Heh, we may need to put age ratings on these things... Well, when you remake it I think you should make some of the words a little more focused so that it's not so blurry.
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;My armies are slain. My castle lies in ruins. My enemies have taken everything from me, all my wealth and power. But they could not kill me. I still walk the Earth, weak but alive. They have taken everything but the beating of my undead heart. Now they will learn of fear, these mewing babies who thought they could destroy me. I shall regain my powers, and come to them in the night. And my visits shall not be kind.&quot; --Kain, Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen</span>

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

I don&#39;t think that it is needed an age rating for that one at all... There is nothing explicit about it... It just shows Rei with her clothes on...
    The wall is nice, but the text in general is too blurry.

Senior Member diablo111 diablo111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2004 07:06 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Not bad on the whole...nips are a bit ostentatious...but that aside, the text is way too distracting.

Senior Member ownerizer ownerizer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2004 11:53 PM
    Threads

Originally posted by Warder@Oct 30 2003, 12:37 AM
    Well i&#39;m a starter here and all but i&#39;d like some feedback on a wp I made. Some tips wouldn&#39;t be amiss either. Heh.
    <_< I don&#39;t know about this one, but I think you&#39;re faking it.
    &quot;You should buy some weird japanese car that gets like 100 miles a gallon and its fuled by like leaves or something&quot; -Bednar
    &quot;They&#39;re all sexy cars.&quot; - default
    &quot;Hey Kid&#33; Ima computa&#33; Stop all tha downloadin&#33;&quot;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don&#39;t know about this one, but I think you&#39;re faking it.
    Faking it how? Do you think I didn&#39;t make this one or something?

And as for the text in the back it was supposed to be kinda attention getting. I thought the blurred letting until you could just make it out was a nice touch, guess not though. Wouldn&#39;t plain text with glow or something like that be too plain?

Senior Member diablo111 diablo111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2004 07:06 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Sometimes small unobtrusive text is more meaningfull than big attention grabbing text. You want the attention on the bg and character...not the text.

At least that&#39;s my tatse in walls.

Member phantasmagoria is an unknown quantity at this point phantasmagoria's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2004 08:04 PM
    Threads

Originally posted by Warder@Oct 31 2003, 10:28 AM
    I don&#39;t know about this one, but I think you&#39;re faking it.
    Faking it how? Do you think I didn&#39;t make this one or something?

And as for the text in the back it was supposed to be kinda attention getting. I thought the blurred letting until you could just make it out was a nice touch, guess not though. Wouldn&#39;t plain text with glow or something like that be too plain?
    The text isn&#39;t terrible, it&#39;s just a little too blurry. Tone that down a bit and it would look better.
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;My armies are slain. My castle lies in ruins. My enemies have taken everything from me, all my wealth and power. But they could not kill me. I still walk the Earth, weak but alive. They have taken everything but the beating of my undead heart. Now they will learn of fear, these mewing babies who thought they could destroy me. I shall regain my powers, and come to them in the night. And my visits shall not be kind.&quot; --Kain, Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen</span>

Closed Thread

Thread Information