AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Neku's works

Junior Member Nekunotsubasa is a splendid one to behold Nekunotsubasa is a splendid one to behold Nekunotsubasa is a splendid one to behold Nekunotsubasa is a splendid one to behold Nekunotsubasa is a splendid one to behold Nekunotsubasa is a splendid one to behold Nekunotsubasa is a splendid one to behold Nekunotsubasa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2008 09:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Neku's works

well I'm still practicing xD
    I began to make signatures 5 months ago =o

I'm still practicing to perfect my GFX style =D

Senior Member Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 07:05 PM
    Threads

Awesome stuff. I'd say your best one would be the first. The colors blend well together and Penelo does not look out of place at all. Just a little work on flow and it'll be perfect.

The second is a mix of some really interesting colors. Bright blue isn't usually matched with that shade of purple. Good concept though.

The third clashes a bit. Because of the entire blue left side, it completely draws attention away from the extract. It doesn't go so well with the extremely soft colors of the right area.

The third is a bit problematic. The bright yellow and pink don't really go so well with the deep brown on the left. There's almost no flow and the splatters seem a bit too sharp.

For 5 months of work, these are pretty good though. I absolutely love the first ;]

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Oh my god, I love your blending skills!
    The second one has the BEST blend of all your stuff!
    Colors are pretty, though I'd intensify the purple lights a bit
    The Text work seems pretty basic though D: (its either good text, or no text)
    Persona 3 FTW!

OH, send me the stock for the third!
    Over-saturating since '07

Junior Member Nekunotsubasa is a splendid one to behold Nekunotsubasa is a splendid one to behold Nekunotsubasa is a splendid one to behold Nekunotsubasa is a splendid one to behold Nekunotsubasa is a splendid one to behold Nekunotsubasa is a splendid one to behold Nekunotsubasa is a splendid one to behold Nekunotsubasa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Uhm well sometimes I can't make signatures and crap comes out like here =o

uhm actually I used a render in signature 3 xD I allways use renders :o Sry I don't have the render anymore x.x

btw. Yeah on the 9th of october I own Persona 4 x3 I already own Persona 4 but in japanese x.x
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 12-01-2008 at 02:16 PM. Reason: don't curse, also don't censor... nothing of the form is allowed.

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Then you did something hellishly awesome, the lighting especially. It looks so much like a stock
    How about a PSD? D;

Attractive effects!
    The fuzzy colors on Rukia kinda looks bad though ^^;;
    And the colors looks random imo

MAJOR EDIT (below)
    HE DA MAN!!!
    Last edited by Famahama; 12-01-2008 at 09:56 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah rukia was in bad quality D:
    Didn't save the third one in psd sry xD but saved the other ones

Hope you'll learn something of my PSDs =D
    http://rapidshare.com/files/169205136/PSD.7z.html

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

Very nice work indeed ^^
    I like the last sig in the first post the most.
    I digg(is that an english word? well it means like it very much) what you did with your sign in the second siggy.
    Who is the characther in the 5`th sig btw?
    Keep up the good work :3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the character of the 5th sig ist rukia =o

still tryin' to find my own style

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I AM SO CALLING YOU IMPRESSIVE NOW

The light application on the first is WIN, but I'd lose the text (and I mean all) though, it looks busy already D:

The second, well, I just LOVE IT! The position is unique, text is epic, and colors just works! (Request tutorial/ PSD)

This one is pretty good too, I just love that pink glow above her hair, but most of all, the blue and pink repeat brush you used! I mean YEAH, YEAAAH!!! I can actually say "I have never thought of that" (Request tut and PSD!)

For 5 months, you sure are beating the crap out of most here, me too, and I'm using it for 2 friking YEARS!

EDIT
    Noticed your sudden change in "style"

Did you make it actually?
    Last edited by Famahama; 12-05-2008 at 02:55 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

omg I don't get many comments :,(

Well I forgot to save the psds sry x.x

last three sigs were collabs x.x

new one is from me =o and the others too xD
    Last edited by Nekunotsubasa; 12-06-2008 at 02:49 PM.

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Nekunotsubasa View Post
    the character of the 5th sig ist rukia =o
    Oh, I wrote 5`th :/
    Hmm why did I do that? :P
    I ment the 4`th.
    hmmm wierd.

Nice the new sig.

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

I really really, like the new sig, especially the red. I like red ^^. The effects are really nice aswell, but theres somthing about the text that bugs me..... Overall its really good. Ive noticed you dont put on boarders, maybe make a few with some?

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

my new webdesign :] This took me about 2 hours

http://i36.tinypic.com/2dsme76.png
    Last edited by Nekunotsubasa; 12-08-2008 at 08:06 AM.

Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

You should have attached this image, becaus it`s big, dark colors, and png format.
    People with slow dial-up will have trouble with your thread now, loading it

Banned Forum / Chat .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2010 10:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nekunotsubasa View Post
    my new webdesign :] This took me about 2 hours

http://i36.tinypic.com/2dsme76.png
    ~You used too much violet in there...and i dont like the font...

Quote Originally Posted by Nekunotsubasa
    http://i38.tinypic.com/732nau.png
    ~This is quite good. I love the txt placement and the colors ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ` Unleh
    EDIT
    Noticed your sudden change in "style"

Did you make it actually?
    Did you O_O;?
    Last edited by .fnhvmnvmv; 12-08-2008 at 08:46 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The Sora sig,
    move the whole text to the right area, the left seems too
    It looks quite bad at the left...too far from the focus I guess, try the right side
    Colors and focus position is ace!

Hooooo, collab with whom?
    And I do think you should have the PSD file, since collab means saving PSDs and sending to the recipient. Or perhaps you received it from the person who created the base PSD

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I format the PC several times. (now i can't even play games on it) I hate my motherboard xD Well I'll make more signatures soon! I just wanted to answer `Unlehs questions xDD

/E: and yes some of my sigs are old here in the showroom xD for example my first ones

Closed Thread

Thread Information