AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Who has seen the movie Twilight????

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 04:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I seen it, and i dont really like it. lol characters weren't even that good lookin.

Senior Member dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2010 12:38 PM
    Threads

i saw it but was nt pleased with the outcome although the part with Bella going to prom with a big thing on her foot..lol...that was funny....^.^

phantomatic - - jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 12:22 PM
    Threads

if you have read the book, you will probably think that the movie didn't meet your expectations.

inactive ;

Senior Member Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2010 07:23 PM
    Threads

I thought it was kind of awkward, in a way.
    >:B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heaven Shattering Voiceless is a splendid one to behold Voiceless is a splendid one to behold Voiceless is a splendid one to behold Voiceless is a splendid one to behold Voiceless is a splendid one to behold Voiceless is a splendid one to behold Voiceless is a splendid one to behold Voiceless is a splendid one to behold Voiceless's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2009 11:39 PM
    Threads

I haven't seen it and probably never will...shame on you, fangirls.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Here are my thoughts on going to see this film, Death > Twilight.

Quote Originally Posted by dawnbreaks View Post
    I saw it but was not pleased with the outcome, although the part with Bella going to the prom with that big thing on her foot, lol that was funny ^.^
    There, you sound less fanboyish now and more like a normal human.
    Last edited by The Governator; 12-21-2008 at 08:03 AM.

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

i havent
    dont want to
    waste of money
    no offense
    bad rep me if you will
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Senior Member Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2009 07:40 PM
    Threads

I saw the movie and it was quite horrifying. When Bella and Edward were sitting in the forest, they looked so uncomfortable... It was like: the director told me to lie in this position (EVEN THOUGH IT REALLY IS UNCOMFORTABLE) such an awkward movie... not recommended.

Will you be my butler from Hell?

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I need a podium for my little bit.

It seems the message is clear in a lot of you: Get Twilight off our backs.

All of you, people who dislike and would not recommend this piece of crap movie. I want you to go to your window. I want you to open it and I want you to yell, "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take it anymore!"

I want you to roam the streets, beating down on any Twilight fangirl you come across. I want you to take your cinder blocks, sledgehammers, and any other heavy, blunt object you can find, and I want you to go into your movie theaters and smash up each room playing Twilight. I want you to let these fangirls know what suffering truly is and what hate really feels like when you experience it.

Who's with me!?

Probably nobody. In that case, I will have to give out free candy.

Senior Member jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2010 06:38 PM
    Threads

I just got back from the movie and I thought it was ok, but nowhere near as good as the book was. Most of the movie felt like the actors were just going through the motions, and alice who is my fav. charcter was hardly in it, but my daughter who hasn't read the book thought it was the best movie of the year and my wife who also hasn't it seen thought it was so good that she is going to start reading the books. I know this is a little off topic, but Dark Knight was easily the best movie of the year hands down.

Senior Member Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    In Love
    Gifts Headphones 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2010 02:52 AM
    Threads

I saw the movie..Its good.
    But its much better to read the book.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information