AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: LovePhoenix's Siggies and Avvies ~

Member LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 06:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default LovePhoenix's Siggies and Avvies ~

Hey everyone~!

I thought I'd post here some of my stuff. ^^ I am not an expert but I have been making siggies for quite a while and I am still learning. So here goes.

Credits given to Serated for the renders. ^^

All are free to use. ^^ If you want to request (in case you liked the siggies, of course) give me the pic you want to be a siggie with details on how you want it. Or give me a render and a background and I'll make you a siggie. ^^

P.S: Avvies are not available for now.
    Last edited by LovePhoenix; 11-30-2008 at 11:00 AM.

www.snowflowergames.withme.us

• Enjoy having friends!
    • Enjoy playing games!
    • Enjoy doing free activities!
    • ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY!

Senior Member Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2010 05:28 PM
    Threads

On the autumn siggy, the text doesn't really fit, because the color is so different from all the others. Red might fit better, or some shade like that. The render also, doesn't quite seem to be part of the sig so much, because the colors are so different. Maybe you could play with the color settings on it a bit?

Good luck!!! =)

Siggy by me!

Member LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the pointing outs. ^^ Yeah, I know the text is a bit bad but I am trying to work on it.

And I'll search for a better background soon. ^^

• Enjoy having friends!
    • Enjoy playing games!
    • ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default LovePhoenix's Siggies ummm...reviving?

Hi all,

I created a siggies topic before but I don't know what happened to it. O_o And I've gotten much better in making siggies but I need some feedback. So please comment with your opinions. ^^

• Enjoy having friends!
    • Enjoy playing games!
    • ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY!

Member ~Midnight~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Midnight~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Midnight~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Midnight~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Midnight~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Midnight~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Midnight~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Midnight~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Midnight~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Midnight~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Midnight~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Midnight~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2009 10:17 AM
    Threads

All your signatures are very beautifully laid out and detailed, but they are rather big...still big is beautiful. I think you should try and experiment with different sig sizes (smallest first) and background textures some more. Also, instead of putting ~Love on your sigs I'd like to see some sigs with your whole username on it, it's my opinion but LovePhoenix is prettier. ^^

Btw the 2nd sig on your last post is my favourite. <3

Big thank you to akari_aurion and Sinny for making me some sweet siggies!
    Your the best of the best =D

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Hubert: Thanks for criticism and commenting! I am working on a few more siggies and will try to make them smaller and with different sizes, thank you. ^^ I am glad you like them.

• Enjoy having friends!
    • Enjoy playing games!
    • ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY!

Closed Thread

Thread Information