AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: You Know You've Watched Too much Bleach When...

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 07:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
    when you start drinking the stuff Dx
    Haha - yes, that would be taking it too far I feel. I can see it now - I get back from a night on the town and think 'ah yes, Ill get some bleach to enjoy now' and then somehow get the storecupboard when you keep your cleaning stuff and dvds mixed up
    Reckon you'd have you a darwin award right there. And you never know, you may see some random shinigami turn up and bury your soul... Also when you go to any length to keep a slot on wednesday evening and thurday evening free - no matter how crazy you make stuff.
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 03:33 PM
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

I am SOOOO guilty of these ones:
    -You know you've watched and/or read too much Bleach when you call your friend and all of a sudden you and your friend are sayign that bleach characters are appearing at your house....

-When you ask any--object even the air--how to get rid of your bow and arrow.

-When you go up to your friend with a ring and say that your married to a Bleach character.

-You get REALLY exicted (even if you don't show it and its only on your insides) when someone tells you that you are gonna talk about bleach with them.

-You stare at your Bleach calendar and blush (depending on gender... liek when Rukia was up, I didn't blush... or stare for that matter. xD).

-When you think Uryu stole your guitar and began to play it and sing along.

-When your self teaching yourself how to play your guiatar and think Ichigo is helping you.

ect. My hand is tired! D:
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

Circlejerk Elitist DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 04:50 PM
    Threads

You watch too much when you actually Own the swords, yelling out ''Bankai!'', hoping the actual spiritual energy would be released. xD

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 03:33 PM
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

Oh, ya got me, DarkMoonPrince! Well I don't own the swords but at fye.... xDD
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

Member Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 06:09 PM
    Threads

~when you start your day checking on the latest chapter/episode released and subbed.
    ~when you join Bleach forums in every language you understand.
    ~when the first section you go to in your forums are the Bleach section.
    ~when in one of your joined forums you started a file-sharing DL thread of all the bleach episodes.
    ~when you ignore the people who diss on bleach to death
    ~when you DL every page of Bleach Manga translated
    ~when you decide to color a page or 2 of the manga in photoshop

Yes, I'm guilty of all that mentioned thank you very much. . .>XP
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have never found out what I really want to do,
    but I have a lot of what I really dont want to do. . ."

-Killua Zaoldyeck, Hunter X Hunter, episode 46
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥'s green Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 08:02 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shunshin Jhey-sama View Post
    ~when you start your day checking on the latest chapter/episode released and subbed.
    ~when you join Bleach forums in every language you understand.
    ~when the first section you go to in your forums are the Bleach section.
    ~when in one of your joined forums you started a file-sharing DL thread of all the bleach episodes.
    ~when you ignore the people who diss on bleach to death
    ~when you DL every page of Bleach Manga translated
    ~when you decide to color a page or 2 of the manga in photoshop

Yes, I'm guilty of all that mentioned thank you very much. . .>XP
    I'm guilty of a few of those. :'3
    I hate the people who diss Bleach, I ALWAYS lurk on the Bleach forums, and I've thought of coloring some of the manga, but I know I can't. x)

And I'm guilty of forcing myself to dream of fight sequences with me helping out my favorite character...and winning. ;o
    The wave over a wave, a weird thing I saw,
    Through-wrought, and wonderful ornate:
    A wonder on the waves, water become bone.

Senior Member Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2010 01:38 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shion Sonozaki View Post
    I am SOOOO guilty of these ones:
    -You know you've watched and/or read too much Bleach when you call your friend and all of a sudden you and your friend are sayign that bleach characters are appearing at your house....

-When you ask any--object even the air--how to get rid of your bow and arrow.

-When you go up to your friend with a ring and say that your married to a Bleach character.

-You get REALLY exicted (even if you don't show it and its only on your insides) when someone tells you that you are gonna talk about bleach with them.

-You stare at your Bleach calendar and blush (depending on gender... liek when Rukia was up, I didn't blush... or stare for that matter. xD).

-When you think Uryu stole your guitar and began to play it and sing along.

-When your self teaching yourself how to play your guiatar and think Ichigo is helping you.

ect. My hand is tired! D:
    I don't know what it is, but talking about it with someone is so exciting! Haha, that is why I love the forum so much. However, it is much more exciting when you are talking to someone in real life about it.
    Last.FM!
    Hit me up with a F/R!

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    tonhao90 has a reputation beyond repute tonhao90 has a reputation beyond repute tonhao90 has a reputation beyond repute tonhao90 has a reputation beyond repute tonhao90 has a reputation beyond repute tonhao90 has a reputation beyond repute tonhao90 has a reputation beyond repute tonhao90 has a reputation beyond repute tonhao90 has a reputation beyond repute tonhao90 has a reputation beyond repute tonhao90 has a reputation beyond repute tonhao90's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2009 04:24 AM
    Threads

I've done these two already.
    Since I did the first one among otaku friends, they understood the joke
    And in the second, my French teacher asked me what is a "Taichou". I had a hard time explaining. XD

-Your doing something requiring unbelievable amounts of energy and yell "BANKAI!"

-You start adding "-taichou" to the end of your teacher's names.
    Constitution. It's like a Bible to a lawyer. And, in Brazil, one of the most bitter jokes to the people.
    Well, we can make this utopia reality...

Man, American lawyers must be luck. They don't have to know entire codes by heart...

Junior Member Takizawa Sr. has much to be proud of Takizawa Sr. has much to be proud of Takizawa Sr. has much to be proud of Takizawa Sr. has much to be proud of Takizawa Sr. has much to be proud of Takizawa Sr. has much to be proud of Takizawa Sr. has much to be proud of Takizawa Sr. has much to be proud of Takizawa Sr. has much to be proud of Takizawa Sr.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 09:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1337

You know you've watched too much bleach when:
    You allow someone to slash you with a sword thinking your skin won't be cut.
    You swing a sword at a wall as hard as you can thinking it will be demolished.
    You take a porcelain mask and paint random markings on it add a string to it and wear it around school and ego everyone...
    You dress up in all white and run around thinking you won't get any stains on your clothes...
    You dress your daughter up with pink hair and a lieutenant's outfit and walk around with her on your shoulder giving you directions.
    Last but not least..
    When you buy a store and dig out a basement the size of japan and call it your training room.

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 11:46 AM
    Threads

More:
    When you dream about Bleach at night.
    When you daydream about Bleach.
    When you start liking the same things as your favorite character of Bleach(heh I'm guilty for this...)
    When you have watched Bleach series 10x~.
    When you get a wound and you are bleeding heavily you say: It's nothing.. It's just a scratch.
    When you draw Bleach characters in History class and say: They are real!!!
    When friends invite you to the party wanting you to find a girlfriend/boyfriend, but you say: No,thanks. There won't be anyone I like anyway, because I already have somebody I like(Bleach characters, haha)
    When in real life you want to find somebody who resembles Bleach character and when you find it(maybe) you stick with that person, just because of this...

Haha my imagination got over. Sorry
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information