AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: You Know You've Watched Too much Bleach When...

Senior Member haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 11:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I always just say ramdon phrases from bleach whenever I am bored. My favorite one is ...........zamban zakura kagiyoshi...............

Member *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 10:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 7154951034683337

you know your watching to much bleach when you hear the characters voices every where you go. Along with those dang catch phrases

The Bringer of Nightmares RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2011 07:36 PM
    Threads

you know you've watched to much Bleach when you start to think you can see Hollows

phantomatic - - jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 12:22 PM
    Threads

...when you start to think that you've been in Hueco Mundo and claiming to have seen Aizen, Gin && the Arrancars
    Last edited by jnLL; 02-14-2009 at 10:18 AM.

inactive ;

Member BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 01:32 AM
    Pittsburgh, PA always either hanging in Mt. Washington or Lawrenceville ;)
    Threads

Cool You know you've watched too much Bleach when...

You know you've watched too much Bleach when...

1. You start to think you are an actual soul reaper
    2. You have dreams of living in and being a part of the Bleach world
    3. You wear your Bleach cosplay out in public (mall or somewhere like that...)
    4. You take your Bleach plushies with you everywhere you go
    5. The clothing you are wearing right now (shirt, necklace, hat, etc) has something to do with Bleach
    6. You think you saw Renji at the grocery store
    7. You try to use kidos against people who make you angry and think they will work

I AM GUILTY OF ALL THESE THINGS...LOL BUT BLEACH ROX...
    Last edited by BleachHime; 02-13-2009 at 10:42 PM.
    All this time, these twelve thousand years, I know Aishiteru
    Eight thousand years from the time that
    I've met you my love grows strong than ever before
    Words can't say of this time I've been waiting to share my love with you
    I'd give you my life, I would give you the world to see you smiling everyday
    One hundred million and two thousand years from now Aishiteru
    I want you to know since you came in my life every day, every night you give light into the darkest skies
    "Sousei no Aquarion" AKINO

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 02:33 PM
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    - When you realize Kubo Tite doesn't keep promises.
    - When you understand why Shounen Jump thought his manga was too similar to Yu Yu Hakusho.
    - When you realize all the characters are shouen archetypes
    - When you realize every arc repeats a damsel-in-distress storyline.
    - When you realize Kubo Tite has no idea what he's doing.
    - You notice the quality of the animation continuing to decrease.
    - You notice the quality of opening songs continuing to decrease, and they are used more for artist promotion.
    - the only reason you still read the manga is for the artwork
    - You stop watching it.
    I will NEVER stop watching Bleach ever! And I can promise you that! *draws Zonpok-to* AHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!! *twitch* In my opinion Kubo-kun's animation is still great and. um... I can't think of anything else to say--for crying out loud I just woke up! And I know none of really care.
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

Junior Member LastReunion is a splendid one to behold LastReunion is a splendid one to behold LastReunion is a splendid one to behold LastReunion is a splendid one to behold LastReunion is a splendid one to behold LastReunion is a splendid one to behold LastReunion is a splendid one to behold LastReunion is a splendid one to behold LastReunion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2009 09:54 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mayonnaise View Post
    1. You've dyed your air orange
    2. You consider an umbrella to be an unreleased Zanpakuto
    3. ...Until you "release" it and scream "Open... Ubrellamaru!"
    4. Things are getting worse because you stole two of your mom's 'flower-shaped sequins', dabbed them with gel and placed it on your hair.
    5. You cross your arms in front of you and laugh insanely "BWAAHAHAHAHA!"
    6. You cover your right arm with a long sock and thrust it forward thinking large amount of energy will shoot out
    7. You've really been watching too much when you powder your face until it's pure white and draw a line under your eyes (With a blue marker) and act like Ulquiora.
    8. You've named your stuffed animal Kon
    9. You take the front half of a skull from biology class and call yourself a Vizard.
    10. You eat a piece of candy thinking your soul will come out your body
    11. You visit onto Bleach forums and make thousands of random theories
    12. ...And then fight with other members when they don't agree with you
    13. You colored a piece of paper black, cut it out in a circle, and taped it to your chest
    14. ...And then glued a broken chain to it
    15. You wear hair pins hoping they will help you in a time of need.
    16. You wear an eye patch while you wait to give your opponent an "advantage".
    17. You bust in to class saying "The spirits are always with you!"
    18. You've poked the person next to you using a stick and expected a Shinigami to come out of a gigai
    19. Your doing something requiring unbelievable amounts of energy and yell "BANKAI!"
    20. You just ate red beans with potato chips in in ice cream for lunch
    21. You like to say somebody's name like your inspired after they make some kind of declaration
    22. You put a piece of candy in a stuffed animal hoping it'll come alive.
    23. Guys knitting in school has suddenly become cool. (XD!!!!)
    24. You think it's cool to see "bleach" written on the the laundry isle sign at the store.
    25. You jump kick your kid the second he wakes up.
    26. You where a black cloak and some sandals and white socks
    27. After moments of not talking and being quiet, people start to think you really can't talk
    28. You think your cat is actually a hot girl in disguise.
    29. You open up a Bleach web site (O.O Oh snap... I'm glad I haven't done that... yet...)
    30. ...And call it your life's work. (OMG! XDD)
    31. You have your little brother throw petals around you after you say "Scatter Senbonzakura"
    32. You practicing on your archery skills is referred to as "training".
    33. You start adding "-taichou" to the end of your teacher's names.
    34. You run around the street wearing a long black robe with sandals
    35. Whenever your somebody calls you by your name, you tell them: "That's Captain [insert your name here] to you."
    36. You've gone insane when you got into a fight and realized that your enemy is stronger and you mutter: "What strong reiatsu!"
    37. Whenever your cell phone rings you run outside and look for Hollows
    38. You realized that carrying a wooden sword around school was not a good idea
    39. You actually get these jokes and pass them on to other friends who are addicted to Bleach (Oh boy... I'm already doing it...O.o XD)
    40. ...And also try to add to this list as well
    Since Yu Yu Hakusho has one, I thought Bleach shold have one, too. This is pretty funny, too. ^^ XD lol @ #3!

haha, i should really try some of these :'D sounds fun... I'm a bleach fan, but i have to admit, i haven't watched bleach's every episode. But i know how the story goes and stuff. (Sorry if my english is bad -.-')
    Why can't all the hot guys be real?

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Mayonnaise View Post
    1. You've dyed your air orange
    2. You consider an umbrella to be an unreleased Zanpakuto
    3. ...Until you "release" it and scream "Open... Ubrellamaru!"
    4. Things are getting worse because you stole two of your mom's 'flower-shaped sequins', dabbed them with gel and placed it on your hair.
    5. You cross your arms in front of you and laugh insanely "BWAAHAHAHAHA!"
    6. You cover your right arm with a long sock and thrust it forward thinking large amount of energy will shoot out
    7. You've really been watching too much when you powder your face until it's pure white and draw a line under your eyes (With a blue marker) and act like Ulquiora.
    8. You've named your stuffed animal Kon
    9. You take the front half of a skull from biology class and call yourself a Vizard.
    10. You eat a piece of candy thinking your soul will come out your body
    11. You visit onto Bleach forums and make thousands of random theories
    12. ...And then fight with other members when they don't agree with you
    13. You colored a piece of paper black, cut it out in a circle, and taped it to your chest
    14. ...And then glued a broken chain to it
    15. You wear hair pins hoping they will help you in a time of need.
    16. You wear an eye patch while you wait to give your opponent an "advantage".
    17. You bust in to class saying "The spirits are always with you!"
    18. You've poked the person next to you using a stick and expected a Shinigami to come out of a gigai
    19. Your doing something requiring unbelievable amounts of energy and yell "BANKAI!"
    20. You just ate red beans with potato chips in in ice cream for lunch
    21. You like to say somebody's name like your inspired after they make some kind of declaration
    22. You put a piece of candy in a stuffed animal hoping it'll come alive.
    23. Guys knitting in school has suddenly become cool. (XD!!!!)
    24. You think it's cool to see "bleach" written on the the laundry isle sign at the store.
    25. You jump kick your kid the second he wakes up.
    26. You where a black cloak and some sandals and white socks
    27. After moments of not talking and being quiet, people start to think you really can't talk
    28. You think your cat is actually a hot girl in disguise.
    29. You open up a Bleach web site (O.O Oh snap... I'm glad I haven't done that... yet...)
    30. ...And call it your life's work. (OMG! XDD)
    31. You have your little brother throw petals around you after you say "Scatter Senbonzakura"
    32. You practicing on your archery skills is referred to as "training".
    33. You start adding "-taichou" to the end of your teacher's names.
    34. You run around the street wearing a long black robe with sandals
    35. Whenever your somebody calls you by your name, you tell them: "That's Captain [insert your name here] to you."
    36. You've gone insane when you got into a fight and realized that your enemy is stronger and you mutter: "What strong reiatsu!"
    37. Whenever your cell phone rings you run outside and look for Hollows
    38. You realized that carrying a wooden sword around school was not a good idea
    39. You actually get these jokes and pass them on to other friends who are addicted to Bleach (Oh boy... I'm already doing it...O.o XD)
    40. ...And also try to add to this list as well
    Since Yu Yu Hakusho has one, I thought Bleach shold have one, too. This is pretty funny, too. ^^ XD lol @ #3!
    So you've done all those things?

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BleachHime View Post
    You know you've watched too much Bleach when...

1. You start to think you are an actual soul reaper
    2. You have dreams of living in and being a part of the Bleach world
    3. You wear your Bleach cosplay out in public (mall or somewhere like that...)
    4. You take your Bleach plushies with you everywhere you go
    5. The clothing you are wearing right now (shirt, necklace, hat, etc) has something to do with Bleach
    6. You think you saw Renji at the grocery store
    7. You try to use kidos against people who make you angry and think they will work

I AM GUILTY OF ALL THESE THINGS...LOL BUT BLEACH ROX...
    Renji at the grocery store? Hm..... That's sorta awkward and funny! I wonder what his reaction will be..... *somehow breaks into the seiretei, kidnaps Renji, and brings him to the nearest grocery sore on earth* XD

You also know you've been watching too much Bleach when you all of a sudden start bleeding (like you got cut and didn't notice till now) and think a hollow did that to you but a Soul Reaper killed the hollow before it could devour your soul.
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

Junior Member Mystical~Soul is a name known to all Mystical~Soul is a name known to all Mystical~Soul is a name known to all Mystical~Soul is a name known to all Mystical~Soul is a name known to all Mystical~Soul is a name known to all Mystical~Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2009 01:57 AM
    Threads

When Youve Realised Thats You've Been Wearing Black All Day Like Ichigo

Senior Member Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2009 07:40 PM
    Threads

You know that you have watched too much bleach when you are trying to ''convert'' you're friends into watching the series too.
    When you go to college solely because their is an animefan club that is big on Bleach (I know people who have done it NOT ME) :P

Will you be my butler from Hell?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Also when you try buliding a gate to the Soul Society that converts you into a Soul so that you are able to get at least to the Rokongai district!

Junior Member Pauekn is on a distinguished road Pauekn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2009 06:59 AM
    Threads

When you buy a black cat just to name her Yoruichi.

Not guilty... Yet. Our next cat will be a black female!

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Greidy View Post
    You know you've watched to much Bleach when you starts to name you kitchen knifes....
    Lol, i did this the other day. and was just doing the kendo drill they all do when my mate walked in. 'what the hell are you doing, get back to chopping carrots mate....'. At least he didnt see me a moment earlier with the knife held aloft, saying 'slice the heavans - zangetsu!' (the knife in question is fairly large, and 2 tone, so has a VERY vague resemblence).

I also mutter random things like 'bankai; tensa zangetsu', 'howl zabimaru' etc etc a lot. Especially if im loosing at fencing, and i need to move faster. Fortunately no one has heard yet. Also at fencing I grip my sword like ichigo does when he goes bankai... and wonder why it doesnt become more bad assed.

On the original list, I have been known to 5, 21, 36 (this was very depressing - i got knocked down, and was panting, and was like, wow, what crushing spirit pressure....) and i suppose 40!
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

On the contrary u can watch to much bleach it RULEZZ

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 02:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
    So you've done all those things?
    Tch! Of course not!
    "Up is Down"

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

I wonder how many people have done all 40? If you have I must say I am both deeply impressed and a little worried - though I can sure understand - bleach is indeed an exciting place to be!
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Junior Member ProGoddess is on a distinguished road ProGoddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2009 06:08 AM
    Threads

When you name your son Kon..

The Star Scout SailorTwilight is just really nice SailorTwilight is just really nice SailorTwilight is just really nice SailorTwilight is just really nice SailorTwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 04:12 AM
    Hoshikakure, the village hidden in the stars
    Threads

1) Your room is nothing but Bleach stuff.
    2) You go to a bar drunk and think you see Rangiku sitting next to you.
    3) Go to a bartender asking for some Sake.
    4) Headbutts someone that you really like (Hehe, I did that once.)
    5) Has a Ichigo doll and calls it Itsugo.
    6) *For girls* Falls on your boobs and feels that they are being suffocated. (Has happen to me)
    7) *For girls* Gets scared and your boobs pop out of your bra. (Has happen to me)
    8) Believes that you have healing powers and can be in the 4th division squad with Unohana Retsu.
    9) You have a superhero outfit, wears it and calls yourself the "Karakura Riser" and tries saving people from hollows.
    10) Has nothing but Bleach songs on your Ipod. (I have some songs but I have others as well)

Majestic bird flowing through the heavenly sky...without a simple care of the world

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You knwo you've watched too much Bleach when:
    -You pretend to have caught Kon during your lunch period.

-When you hear the word "destroyer" you automaticly think the person who said it is a Quincy (I am guilty of this)

-When you think that your friend that literly has red hair as a natural color is Orihime. (guilty of this)

-When you see a Hollow in the episode you think its a Hollow in reality and claim you ahve to ability to see souls, ect.(guilty of this)

-When you find out you need glasses, you go searchign for the ones that look exactly and/or very similiar to Nanao, Uryu, or Aizen's glasses. (I am guilty of this.)

-You scream in terror when you find out you've missed a Bleach character's birthday. Even if they are a hollow or even Aizen. (guilty of it)

-You cry when Ichigo is severaly hurt and close to dying (as in past the normal "close to dying" scenes we usualy see). I am guilty of this and this only applies to Ichi fangirls.

-When a butterfly flies by you either think your a chibi and call it pretty then state its a cabage (somethign something) butterfly then force your friend to ask you if you're gonna chase after it, think si a Soul Reaper comign to the world of the lving just to meet you and make you a subsitute soul repaer, think its a soul reaper comign tot he world of the living, or attempt to catch it with a net while begging it to be caught and force your friend to walk by in a robe and complain. (I am guilty of all of these.)

-You automaticly give game characters Bleach roles: Amaterasu and Issun from Okami (all shall be from Okami. xD)are dolls, Mr. Orange is Uryu (don't ask how this came to mind), Sakuya is Masaki (o.o), every boss figth is either a/[blank] hollow (usualy Grand Fisher)/Aizen/Gin/Tosen/Kyoraku (if somehow you think your Chad)/Mayuri (if you think your Uryu)/Jirobo (if you think your Uryu or Orihime)/Toshiro (if you think your Momo)/ect. ect. (I am guilty of these. Except now I think of Waka as either Uryu or that girl from Memories of Nobody. They shoot arrows at me! x3)

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2014 10:07 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

when you start drinking the stuff Dx

Lex Luger R.I.P
    Sexy Logo By Me R A R E R E N D E R Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open Tag Thread

Senior Member Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 07:28 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

... when you try asking the name of your quarter tang, stainless steal katana that was made in China.
    ... when you have memorized every kido, from ways of destruction, to binding spells.
    ... when you try convincing your girlfriend to live in your closet and wear your sister's pajamas.
    ... when you take a little spherical pill, thinking that it's a modified soul.
    ... when you try using the bottom of your quarter tang, stainless steal katana that was made in China to send someone, who you're convinced is a ghost, to Soul Society.
    ... when you buy any form of Bleach cosplay.
    ... when think "Ichigo" whenever you see a strawberry. (sadly, I'm guilty of that one from time to time)
    ... when your avy is Kon in a girl's under garments. (formerly guilty)
    Last edited by Atsui Sake; 06-15-2009 at 11:15 PM.

^My piece of mediocrity

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

When You think, that after you die you will become a soul and live in soul society.
    When you think you can be hurt as much as you like and you will stay alive
    When you smash somebody screaming: Getsuga Tenshou!
    When you think you are a princess and you can order everyone around.
    When you think that if you have a mask you are arrancar or hollow.
    When you think that you can find any person in the town using spirit treads.
    When you make the same cooking as Orihime's.
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I am guilty of the 1st, 4th, 5th, and 6th of IcePriestess's list. And making Orihime's cooking is possible if yur Bleach crazy enough. And that I am.

I am guilty of the 7th, 5th, 4th of Atsui Sake's list.

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There's no such thing as too much of a good thing, if it can't kill you. Even if it can, it's negligible. I had a bleach related dream, but unfortunately I didn't get to see the end of it. More of the trying to fight an invisible hollow, than being a shinigami though.

My dagger - yeah, it's a dagger, so I can't carry it regularly - has a name. I call it stabby. When I unleash it on some poor unsuspecting soul, it'll be because he's breaking into my house and headed to the underworld.!

It's pretty nifty though. Let me get a pic of it...there.

It's a SOG, made in Japan. Sharp, light, though not as balanced as I'd like. I carry it when I go out in the woods.

Now, if only I could release it into something more useful. Like a cutlass or katana. I'd probably cut my own foot off though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0507.JPG‎
Views:	24
Size:	782.6 KB
ID:	25058  
    Last edited by Cobra Commander; 05-27-2009 at 03:19 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information