AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: You Know You've Watched Too much Bleach When...

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 03:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default You Know You've Watched Too much Bleach When...

1. You've dyed your air orange
    2. You consider an umbrella to be an unreleased Zanpakuto
    3. ...Until you "release" it and scream "Open... Ubrellamaru!"
    4. Things are getting worse because you stole two of your mom's 'flower-shaped sequins', dabbed them with gel and placed it on your hair.
    5. You cross your arms in front of you and laugh insanely "BWAAHAHAHAHA!"
    6. You cover your right arm with a long sock and thrust it forward thinking large amount of energy will shoot out
    7. You've really been watching too much when you powder your face until it's pure white and draw a line under your eyes (With a blue marker) and act like Ulquiora.
    8. You've named your stuffed animal Kon
    9. You take the front half of a skull from biology class and call yourself a Vizard.
    10. You eat a piece of candy thinking your soul will come out your body
    11. You visit onto Bleach forums and make thousands of random theories
    12. ...And then fight with other members when they don't agree with you
    13. You colored a piece of paper black, cut it out in a circle, and taped it to your chest
    14. ...And then glued a broken chain to it
    15. You wear hair pins hoping they will help you in a time of need.
    16. You wear an eye patch while you wait to give your opponent an "advantage".
    17. You bust in to class saying "The spirits are always with you!"
    18. You've poked the person next to you using a stick and expected a Shinigami to come out of a gigai
    19. Your doing something requiring unbelievable amounts of energy and yell "BANKAI!"
    20. You just ate red beans with potato chips in in ice cream for lunch
    21. You like to say somebody's name like your inspired after they make some kind of declaration
    22. You put a piece of candy in a stuffed animal hoping it'll come alive.
    23. Guys knitting in school has suddenly become cool. (XD!!!!)
    24. You think it's cool to see "bleach" written on the the laundry isle sign at the store.
    25. You jump kick your kid the second he wakes up.
    26. You where a black cloak and some sandals and white socks
    27. After moments of not talking and being quiet, people start to think you really can't talk
    28. You think your cat is actually a hot girl in disguise.
    29. You open up a Bleach web site (O.O Oh snap... I'm glad I haven't done that... yet...)
    30. ...And call it your life's work. (OMG! XDD)
    31. You have your little brother throw petals around you after you say "Scatter Senbonzakura"
    32. You practicing on your archery skills is referred to as "training".
    33. You start adding "-taichou" to the end of your teacher's names.
    34. You run around the street wearing a long black robe with sandals
    35. Whenever your somebody calls you by your name, you tell them: "That's Captain [insert your name here] to you."
    36. You've gone insane when you got into a fight and realized that your enemy is stronger and you mutter: "What strong reiatsu!"
    37. Whenever your cell phone rings you run outside and look for Hollows
    38. You realized that carrying a wooden sword around school was not a good idea
    39. You actually get these jokes and pass them on to other friends who are addicted to Bleach (Oh boy... I'm already doing it...O.o XD)
    40. ...And also try to add to this list as well
    Since Yu Yu Hakusho has one, I thought Bleach shold have one, too. This is pretty funny, too. ^^ XD lol @ #3!
    Last edited by Mayonnaise-Senpai; 11-28-2008 at 09:58 PM.
    "Up is Down"

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 08:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When you have time to list 40 things that say you've been watching Bleach too long.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2014 12:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I can tell by your mood that you did this 'cause you were bored. I don't think there's much to add.

You know you've been watching too much Bleach:
    -when you do everything for the honor of the Quincys.
    -when you believe you're a bount because you have a doll(like a Cabbage Patch Kid).
    -when believe you have a 5 year old, pink-haired lieutenant that fights like Yoda.
    -when you take good care of a locket because your "abuelito" gave it to you.
    -when you get freaked out when a cat starts talking (only if you're a guy).
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 05:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When you're tired of anime fans thinking Bleach is the best thing since Macross.
    You notice the mouths are all super-uber pointy.
    Last edited by Diocletian; 11-29-2008 at 12:31 PM.

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 11:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Couldn't think of your own huh? I've seen this same exact list on other websites.

Anyway,
    -when you've spent over $5000 on Bleach things alone

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

The GazettE HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2009 07:26 PM
    Threads

-When you start seeing things and asuming it's a Hollow
    -When you actually take the time to memorize all the kido spells they use in Bleach
    -When you start to think you're actually a Soul Reaper
    -When you're taking archery class in gym and before you shoot the arrow at the target whisper to yourself "May the power of the Quincey be with me..." (Which might I add, never works XD)
    -When you're in sewing class and say the thing above in hopes that your sewing skills will improve on the spot (Only worked once XD)
    All Fangirls Should Know What I'm Thinking
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    OH! How I Wish

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

- When you realize Kubo Tite doesn't keep promises.
    - When you understand why Shounen Jump thought his manga was too similar to Yu Yu Hakusho.
    - When you realize all the characters are shouen archetypes
    - When you realize every arc repeats a damsel-in-distress storyline.
    - When you realize Kubo Tite has no idea what he's doing.
    - You notice the quality of the animation continuing to decrease.
    - You notice the quality of opening songs continuing to decrease, and they are used more for artist promotion.
    - the only reason you still read the manga is for the artwork
    - You stop watching it.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 11:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    - When you realize Kubo Tite doesn't keep promises.
    - When you understand why Shounen Jump thought his manga was too similar to Yu Yu Hakusho.
    - When you realize all the characters are shouen archetypes
    - When you realize every arc repeats a damsel-in-distress storyline.
    - When you realize Kubo Tite has no idea what he's doing.
    - You notice the quality of the animation continuing to decrease.
    - You notice the quality of opening songs continuing to decrease, and they are used more for artist promotion.
    - the only reason you still read the manga is for the artwork
    - You stop watching it.
    That's a little harsh Xero. o.o Bleach isn't THAT bad

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Junior Member BADGUY99 can only hope to improve BADGUY99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2008 03:11 PM
    Threads

Dude, if this is a Bleach thread why would you come on here just to diss Bleach? I don't think the show's perfect but I think it's enjoyable, and I can understand fandom. I definitly went through my own Bleach craze a couple months back.

LOL, I'm guilty of the calling myself Taicho thing, but I also went as far as to call my younger brother 'Lieutenant'. Ah well, I also used to say that me him and my sister were a 3 man squad, and that whenever we went to shovel my gradmother's walk we were doing a D ranked mission. I also think its cool when I read the word 'Bleach' in a bottle.

1. You start kicking people in the face when they annoy you (Bad idea)

2. You watch 'The Sixth Sense' and your like "Quit wineing!"

3. You almost bought Ichigo's Zanpakuto on ebay *_*

Junior Member Greidy is on a distinguished road Greidy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 07:38 PM
    Threads

You know you've watched to much Bleach when you starts to name you kitchen knifes....

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I imagine Uryu is the next damsel to be saved. Rukia-Orihime-Uryu-Ichigo
    Then Chad gets his own spin-off called Brown Bleach.

Senior Member Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2013 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

-when you try opening doors with knifes hopeing they`ll open auto and lead to Soul society.
    -when all you ever listen to is the soundtracks (I don`t XD)
    -when you try to stand in mid-air or fly (XDD)
    - if you actually liked that long filler season
    -when you get irretated by someone dissing it XP

Yey

Girl in the avatar is Rikka from Chuunibyou.

Doesn't sleep Sh0u has a reputation beyond repute Sh0u has a reputation beyond repute Sh0u has a reputation beyond repute Sh0u has a reputation beyond repute Sh0u has a reputation beyond repute Sh0u has a reputation beyond repute Sh0u has a reputation beyond repute Sh0u has a reputation beyond repute Sh0u has a reputation beyond repute Sh0u has a reputation beyond repute Sh0u has a reputation beyond repute Sh0u's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2012 03:20 AM
    Threads

-When you see replications of bleach swords in their unreleased forms and seriously contemplate buying them.
    -When you see a replica of Ichigo's hollow mask made out of porcelin at your local mall and think "7 months tell I can pay for this thing!"
    -When you begin to wonder whether Orihime had all the hate and evil sucked out of her and transferred into a clone somewhere.

Junior Member Infinitului.īnchisoare is on a distinguished road Infinitului.īnchisoare's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2010 09:57 AM
    Threads

-When you can't go a day without getting on the internet and searching Bleach related items.

Junior Member NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2009 09:35 AM
    Threads

+ You start imagining hollows outside your bedroom windows
    + You start thinking if there is a girl (Rukia) in your closet
    + You talk to cats
    + You start doing 'kidou' in classes
    + You handle a knife as though as you're an expert (INFACT you hardly enter
    the kitchen)
    + You taking all your mother's sewing materials and start sewing up a
    shinigami costume for your anuaal dinner/reunion

Junior Member ninjashoes is on a distinguished road ninjashoes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2008 05:15 PM
    Threads

-You start falling in love with Orihme and Rukia even though they are cartoons
    -You try to unlock your hallow powers by digging a pit and climbing in
    -You name your kids Chad and Kenpachi

Member VampireSlayerD has a reputation beyond repute VampireSlayerD has a reputation beyond repute VampireSlayerD has a reputation beyond repute VampireSlayerD has a reputation beyond repute VampireSlayerD has a reputation beyond repute VampireSlayerD has a reputation beyond repute VampireSlayerD has a reputation beyond repute VampireSlayerD has a reputation beyond repute VampireSlayerD has a reputation beyond repute VampireSlayerD has a reputation beyond repute VampireSlayerD has a reputation beyond repute VampireSlayerD's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2009 05:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dio Dominguez De La Torre View Post
    When you're tired of anime fans thinking Bleach is the best thing since Macross.
    You notice the mouths are all super-uber pointy.
    Fact all 15 year old otakus will say uber every day no matter how old it is.

Captain No Pants Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2014 10:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You Know You've Been Watching Too Much Bleach When:
    - you use the excuse of "going to the bathroom" to get out of school
    - you must be saved every time you get in a fight
    - play the video game that isn't that great for hours on end
    - read all the reasons that show that why you've been watching too much Bleach even though you already know why, but you just want to see what other people say

Member Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2008 12:22 PM
    Threads

How about when you start making up characters and finding a way to add them to the story line? (guilty)
    Or maybe when you start acting like the characters in the anime/manga.
    When you think you see hollows everywhere.
    When your best friend comes in class you tackle hug her! (like.. that one girl with Orohime)
    You call yourself a Quincy, soulreaper, bount, or Arrancar. (guilty)
    When you dress up as a Quincy or SoulReaper.
    When you can't resist the urge to shout out "Bankai!" or "Roar Zabimaru!" (guilty)
    When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.

Senior Member jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2010 07:38 PM
    Threads

When most of the shirts in your closet are bleach shirts, you where the Kisuke Urahara hat on a regular basis and you get exicited when you see Zanpakto necklaces and Bleack items dominate your christmas list.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VampireSlayerD View Post
    Fact all 15 year old otakus will say uber every day no matter how old it is.
    Fact: All members trying to do a lame joke think they're vampires & make threads about how their girlfriends scare the crap outta them.

Heaven Shattering Voiceless is a splendid one to behold Voiceless is a splendid one to behold Voiceless is a splendid one to behold Voiceless is a splendid one to behold Voiceless is a splendid one to behold Voiceless is a splendid one to behold Voiceless is a splendid one to behold Voiceless is a splendid one to behold Voiceless's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2009 12:39 AM
    Threads

When you expect every girl to have huge breasts.

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 08:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mayonnaise View Post
    1. You've dyed your air orange
    2. You consider an umbrella to be an unreleased Zanpakuto
    3. ...Until you "release" it and scream "Open... Ubrellamaru!"
    4. Things are getting worse because you stole two of your mom's 'flower-shaped sequins', dabbed them with gel and placed it on your hair.
    5. You cross your arms in front of you and laugh insanely "BWAAHAHAHAHA!"
    6. You cover your right arm with a long sock and thrust it forward thinking large amount of energy will shoot out
    7. You've really been watching too much when you powder your face until it's pure white and draw a line under your eyes (With a blue marker) and act like Ulquiora.
    8. You've named your stuffed animal Kon
    9. You take the front half of a skull from biology class and call yourself a Vizard.
    10. You eat a piece of candy thinking your soul will come out your body
    11. You visit onto Bleach forums and make thousands of random theories
    12. ...And then fight with other members when they don't agree with you
    13. You colored a piece of paper black, cut it out in a circle, and taped it to your chest
    14. ...And then glued a broken chain to it
    15. You wear hair pins hoping they will help you in a time of need.
    16. You wear an eye patch while you wait to give your opponent an "advantage".
    17. You bust in to class saying "The spirits are always with you!"
    18. You've poked the person next to you using a stick and expected a Shinigami to come out of a gigai
    19. Your doing something requiring unbelievable amounts of energy and yell "BANKAI!"
    20. You just ate red beans with potato chips in in ice cream for lunch
    21. You like to say somebody's name like your inspired after they make some kind of declaration
    22. You put a piece of candy in a stuffed animal hoping it'll come alive.
    23. Guys knitting in school has suddenly become cool. (XD!!!!)
    24. You think it's cool to see "bleach" written on the the laundry isle sign at the store.
    25. You jump kick your kid the second he wakes up.
    26. You where a black cloak and some sandals and white socks
    27. After moments of not talking and being quiet, people start to think you really can't talk
    28. You think your cat is actually a hot girl in disguise.
    29. You open up a Bleach web site (O.O Oh snap... I'm glad I haven't done that... yet...)
    30. ...And call it your life's work. (OMG! XDD)
    31. You have your little brother throw petals around you after you say "Scatter Senbonzakura"
    32. You practicing on your archery skills is referred to as "training".
    33. You start adding "-taichou" to the end of your teacher's names.
    34. You run around the street wearing a long black robe with sandals
    35. Whenever your somebody calls you by your name, you tell them: "That's Captain [insert your name here] to you."
    36. You've gone insane when you got into a fight and realized that your enemy is stronger and you mutter: "What strong reiatsu!"
    37. Whenever your cell phone rings you run outside and look for Hollows
    38. You realized that carrying a wooden sword around school was not a good idea
    39. You actually get these jokes and pass them on to other friends who are addicted to Bleach (Oh boy... I'm already doing it...O.o XD)
    40. ...And also try to add to this list as well
    Since Yu Yu Hakusho has one, I thought Bleach shold have one, too. This is pretty funny, too. ^^ XD lol @ #3!
    Dude, I do some of those things! Haha, I consider my T-square as my zanpakuto and when I walk around I hold it like Ichigo would!
    Even that "what strong reiatsu" thing! haha!
    I don't put powder on myface but I do act like Ulquiorra sometimes. Sometimes, like Kuchiki Byakuya. hehe

hmm, not much to add considering the other posts...
    -putting up a lot of posters of Bleach characters
    -your calendar is Bleach
    -collecting a lot of bleach stuff

can't think of anymore than the ones I actually do, hehe

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Member chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2009 01:27 PM
    Threads

when you start memorizing the release command of every single Shinigami or Espada you like..

Senbonzakura Kageyoshi..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	byakuya_bankai.jpg‎
Views:	42
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	23432  
    Last edited by chan-chan; 01-12-2009 at 09:25 AM.

Chan-Chan's Anime blog ^.-
    Please do visit my anime blog. Comments are welcomed.

Chan-Chan's Anime Ongaku

Senior Member bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 01:51 AM
    Threads

youve watched too much bleach when youve tried to make replica bleach weapons(guilty it didnt end well)
    I'm not a phantom, a banshee, a witch, or an ogre But my crew's got the best chance of taking over Yo, I don't transform and I don't change shape Don't take the bus, don't shoplift tapes But I used to, and if you choose to, Here's something to pop inside your walkman and cruise to I'mma pay dues and blues, that's the truth If there's one thing I've learned from life, there's much to lose I know, that's why we never duplicate shows You're just an imitation, you can die like white buffalo

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information