AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do you think there could/should have been a bit mature version of Naruto series?

~*The coldest story*~ Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 09:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kimora

Quote Originally Posted by 0ne View Post
    If they finish Naruto up. It ends with him be Hokage at the end and all. I wouldn't mind if they made another Naruto when hes like 25+ ish and made it more mature. To show a more darker and evil side of the ninja world. I would really enjoy it, since its a new story and something new.
    Yeah. That would be quite enjoyable. ^^
    I'd watch it.
    I built a wall... not to block anyone out, but to see
    who will ever love me enough.... to climb over it.

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Shippuden is pretty mature, actually.

But I see what you mean, and I think it could be done well. However I think Kishimoto played it smart, and created a happy medium with Shippuden that targets not only younger generation but older as well.

If it was made, I would watch it. And probably like it even more then I like Shippuden, because that's part of the reason I like Shippuden so much better.

---
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Member LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2009 09:17 PM
    Threads

Well, I don't get what you guys want, more mature then shippuden. Hidan litterally stabs himself which is proably the worst thing for a kid to watch because with a kids imagination he tries to be a ninja like Hidan they will stab themselves. Also you guys are talking about the darker side of the ninja world like Konaho ordering the killing of a whole clan or the Akatsuki ninja's are pretty dark. Also in one of the fillers Orochimaru has a saw and cuts this guy up while he is screaming so I definately don't think its for kids. Also I understand what that one person was saying about Hidan not cussing would suck because thats his character not saying all the characters should cuss all the time just Hidan.

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LeeTheG View Post
    Well, I don't get what you guys want, more mature then shippuden. Hidan litterally stabs himself which is proably the worst thing for a kid to watch because with a kids imagination he tries to be a ninja like Hidan they will stab themselves. Also you guys are talking about the darker side of the ninja world like Konaho ordering the killing of a whole clan or the Akatsuki ninja's are pretty dark. Also in one of the fillers Orochimaru has a saw and cuts this guy up while he is screaming so I definately don't think its for kids. Also I understand what that one person was saying about Hidan not cussing would suck because thats his character not saying all the characters should cuss all the time just Hidan.
    If you believe Shippuden is quite mature then my friend you have not seen any good mature anime yet. When I meant mature, I meant the the environment itself, the surrounding itself, the situation itself. Shippuden is actually quite a joke if you consider it mature. And it holds true even more to the anime series because many things are edited there from the manga. Even the beheaded Hidan and Shikamaru smoking was not shown distinctly. If you consider the current ongoing anime series, it's even more a joke with Naruto trying to copy a dancing toad and all pretty lame joke. I mean come on, don't they think a bit rationally in filler episodes. Thus, I've stopped watching it for the current time.
    Filler episodes really suck. They should at least make a tense mature atmoshere in the latter series, then it would be worthwhile to watch it.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Yesit would have been awesome if there as.

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It doesnt get any more mature then how it already is in my opinion.

All that violence and suggestive themes make it a little M rated.
    In the Japanese dubs and manga they curse way more and it seems so much more darker. Oo;

"They didn't need to tell eachother. They never needed to tell eachother."

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information