AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Do you think there could/should have been a bit mature version of Naruto series?

Threaded View

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 03:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Arrow Do you think there could/should have been a bit mature version of Naruto series?

I mean, it is just an opinion. It is of course upto the writer,Masashi Kishimoto , to decide how the Naruto series should end. But I just think that it would have been better if there was a bit mature version of Naruto series, so that there would have been three series in Naruto :

1.the first Naruto series in which Naruto is of 12-13 age,
    2.Shippuuden series in which he's of 14-16 age ,and
    3.a bit mature series in which he's above 16-17 years of age.

I know there a lot of contexts in Naruto series that are hard to swallow to be considered Mature but, the characters, dialogues, situations and environment could have been adjusted such that there could have been a mature version of Naruto series .

Well, that's just my opinion . So, what's your opinion?

and, if you think there could/should have been a mature version of Naruto series, what are the things that you think could/should have been adjusted/inserted/changed for a bit mature Naruto series?You may also mention some of the changes necessary in the characters, environments and situations.

One of the reasons, I thought about this topic was that I thought it would have been cooler if the growth of Naruto and his ninja buddies was shown from a kid, to a teenage and finally maturing into fine ninjas....just can't help thinking that it would have been a bit cooler .
    Last edited by CrystalAce; 12-06-2008 at 04:42 AM.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Thread Information