AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Free Spirits Last Chapter of War

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Karn stopped as he saw Sito get dragged back by Arachnids.
    "Damn! I want this to be a fair competition" he thought. Though somewhere inside a small voice was making a difference and he knew he couldn't leave Sito behind. Not this close to the enemy ship. He drew one of the throwing blades on his arm and flung it towards one coming up behind Sito. It impaled into the head and caused an explosion within the machine. Karn then kicked back and flew back towards Sito. He picked up the floating dagger as he went along and plunged it into the nearest Arachnids head. He then spun around sliced open another with he newly drawn sword. He had sheathed his black hole ones. They couldn't cut only absorb.
    "Sito, to hell I'm letting you use this as an accuse later." he grabbed Sitos' hand and spun him around to face their own ship.
    "You see that hole." He pointed to one on the middle floor.
    "That is next to my room." He shook Sito and looked him in the face, "I am not losing my room to these gits. So WE are taking out the ship. Understand?"
    He then pushed Sito away and out of the range of one of the ships lasers. The blast Hit Karn straight in the chest and ripped open the layer of skin there. Karn quickly ripped off his shirt and wrapped it around the wound.
    "Let’s go."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You broke one of the first rules...you introduce before you attack, but in this case you attacked then introduced...makes me sad for what I am about to do," Jake paused, "Now I'll have to punish you...you see I'm part of the new colony of Arachnids and well we have been experimenting on something...let me show you instead."
    The vines that were wrapped around his body suddenly caught on fire and burned away. He smiled at Kaia.
    "Our suits allow us to camouflage in space and melt into any piece of metal, but our body carry a part of Spirit DNA....how we got the DNA was simple we killed the West Colony of Free Spirits."
    Jake smiled and created a giant fireball and through it at Kaia. Jake smiled at Alma and walked forward creating another fireball.
    "This is dear Kaia's punishment," Jake said, "And your name is dear girl?"
    He through the giant fireball at Kaia.
    In Enemy Ship:
    The laser cannons weren't working. Or it wasn't the fact that weren't working they were on a low level.
    "Switch to level 3 and fire again," the General said.
    The lasers were switch to level three and a massive large beam came down. The beam almost seem to have electricity running down its side and it was coming at full velocity towards Karn.
    The General smiled, the last colony couldn't stand up to this weapon.
    Out in Space:
    She was a sweet little thing. Viola had been watching for quite some time. Viola strike when she knew it was the right time.
    Bellona was about to strike another member with her blade, but then her blade was caught by Viola.
    Viola smiled inside the suit. Viola through Bellona into one of the asteroid belts with massive strength. Viola laughed.
    "This is what happened to the rest of your family...I'm going to wipe you out," Viola said.

Karas was making his way, allowing the enemies to lay there like pieces of metal. He didn't care really, they were now lightly warned that he was willing to defend himself and his people.
    Karas saw Bellona in trouble, the girl was tough and understood quite well. He had pride in her that she would win, instead Karas focused his attention on the ship and the beam coming full throttle at Karn. He knew they could handle it, but he was afraid Karn may not deflect the beam away from the ship.
    Suddenly something came behind Karas.
    "You should watch what you are doing," said a rough tough voice, "My name is Benny and my mission is to destroy you."
    Benny took a sword and pointed it at Karas.
    "I accept your mission," Karas said.

Atlas watched as the man had burned the vines away. Human had evolved by stilling the genes of another species. Atlas shook his head. Atlas didn't understand human's need for power of greed. He wondered why they needed it.
    Atlas grabbed Alma's hand, she had stopped because Kaia was in trouble, but she was going to be in trouble as well. All she could do is heal and she would get hurt he could feel it. With as much strength as he could he got Alma to follow him in the opposite direction.
    "We need to set the emergency sprinkler system on," Atlas said.

As Alma and Atlas continued to run in the opposite direction they were stopped by a bunch of spikes that the metal floor created. A bishounen male came out. His body was almost like steel itself and he didn't even have his suit on. His body turned back and he had long purple hair, blue lips and pale skin.
    "I can't let you go...Jake would be so mad," he said, "I have to take the dear child home with me."
    The male smiled and liked his lips.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

alma yelped when she was pulle along by atlast until a male apeared from the door, she glared at the male and pushed atlas behind her. the fetus on her back squirmed and opend her blind eyes and teethless mouth in a silent protest "then you wil have to take me along with you, the void needs special care without he wil die easily". alma knew it was a long shot and big gamble but she was a healing spirit not a fighting but atlist this way the child would get the care it needed.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

She was a sweet little thing. Viola had been watching for quite some time. Viola strike when she knew it was the right time.
    Bellona was about to strike another member with her blade, but then her blade was caught by Viola.
    Viola smiled inside the suit. Viola through Bellona into one of the asteroid belts with massive strength. Viola laughed.
    "This is what happened to the rest of your family...I'm going to wipe you out," Viola said.

Bellona crashed intho the asteroid belt with incredible force. She winced in pain as she straightened herself out. "Why are you talking about my family? They were all I had." Moving slowly she formed the Fire sythe in in her hands. "But, I bet you didn't know that I've got a new family. I'm not letting you take them away from me, too." She poised herself, centering all her strength in the flames. "Besides, wiping me out's not going be so easy."

With that, she charged ahead, swinging the sythe with all her strength. It came in contact with Viola's suit. Bellona continued to force the sythe deeper as she drew up a fire ball with her other hand. "Try to wipe me out now."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Viola smacked her lips.
    "The West colony wasn't enough for me," she said.
    Viola laughed and then grabbed Bellona again. She threw Bellona into another asteroid this time a little harder then the last.
    "We gained abilities like you Spirits and now we will eliminate you," Viola said, "All of you."
    Viola began to smack Bellona back and forth between rock until each rock crumbled. Viola smiled in her suit, if only this Spirit could see the enjoyment she was having.
    In the Ship:
    He stared at Alma, she was obviously lying to him or temping him.
    "I'm sure our prisoners of whomever survived the massacre and destruction of the West Colony would be able to help the void child," he said, "Now give him to me."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

mizumi-
    still pulling everything in towards her what she wanted to do was redirect the pull onto the enemy ship , she winced in pain as she has been stabbed in the back of her leg . if we get wiped out by this scum i'll never forgive myself she looked over at the enemy ship , she looked around , she saw bellona being beaten into rocks by some Arachniod. she closed of her implosion , and stared at the Arachnoid that was attacking bellona she made a portal big enoguh for one sword to fit through she pulled out one of the swords on her belt , that'd she'd stolen from the training room , she shoved the sword with all her force through the portal , as she pushed it through the portal another portal formed at the waist of the Arachnoid that was attacking bellona , the sword stabbed into the arachnoid.yussss hit !!

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Kaia dodged the first fireball but wasn't quite prepared for the second one. Her vines, however, reacted and quickly formed a shield in front of her. They absorbed the flame, but they couldn't quite stop the force of it, and Kaia was thrown back and she slammed into the wall. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted Atlas pulling Alma away.
    "Good," she thought, "now I can fight properly."
    She slowly stood up, taking her time to brush the burnt bits of wood off of her. The Arachnoid named Jake stopped in his pursuit of Atlas and Alma and turned to face her. The shock on his face was obvious.
    "What?" Kaia asked raising an eyebrow. "Did you really think that that little flame would kill me?" Kaia laughed. "Unfortunately for you, I know a girl who can create a flame much bigger and stronger than that."
    Kaia pulled a single green seed out of the small bag and clenched it tight in her fist. Suddenly green spikes flew out of Kaia's clenched fist. They shot out towards Jake, growing sharper as they went. And before he had time to react, they impaled themselves through his body.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn heard another shot aimed at him.
    "Damn it!" He drew out only one of his black hole swords. This would be the second time. If he used it anymore he was going to damage himself beyond repair. He met the attack head on with the sword. The blast was more powerful this time. He felt his arm shake and shudder. The blast was being absorbed but not fast enough.
    SNAP!
    Karns arm fell limb and he just dodged out of the way of the remaining laser. He screamed out in pain and shouted some curses he didn't even know he knew. He rage over came him and even with the arm still hanging limb he burst forward as fast as possible and into the enemy ship. He cut his way through the hulk and into the inside.
    "Come on you scum bags." He called out, "I'm going to make you pay for this arm." He smiled in glee his whole world stained with blood. He was losing blood himself but would stop until he killed these guys. He sheathed his sword and pulled the other from his limb grip. He then drew one from his leg and gave it a spin. As he did a crew member came to attack him and he sliced him down without even needing to turn to face him. He was going to kill each and every one of them.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Alma narrowed her eyes "i am harmless and caring for the void child is only possible if you have been around him" the fetus squirmed "i am also probely the only one with enough energy, my dead sister acts as a battery" it a was a crue thing to say but it was the truth the fetus did store energy afteral. she looked at the male and licked her lips nervously.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Viola smacked her lips.
    "The West colony wasn't enough for me," she said.
    Viola laughed and then grabbed Bellona again. She threw Bellona into another asteroid this time a little harder then the last.
    "We gained abilities like you Spirits and now we will eliminate you," Viola said, "All of you."
    Viola began to smack Bellona back and forth between rock until each rock crumbled. Viola smiled in her suit, if only this Spirit could see the enjoyment she was having.

Bellona felt her body go limp as she slammed into the astroid again. Wiping at her mouth, got up straight and looked down at her hand. There was blood covering it she knew she was probably bleeding badly. Right then, though, it didn't matter. She tried to summon up a fire ball but was thrown again. Coughing, she stayed limp, trying to gather the energy she needed to strike back. As Viola went to throw her again, a portal opened up and a spear plunged into Viola's suit. Bellona took the chance she got, summoned the up her sword again. With her last bit of strength, she plunged the sword into the other side of the suit, refusing to stop pushing till it came out the other side. Then, to make sure, she brought another fireball to hand and sent it out in a pillar of flames close range to Viola's face. This was one death she wouldn't feel bad about.

She noticed the portal and knew it was one of Mizuki's and she knew she'd have to thank the other girl later.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Arachnids Ship:
    The general was watching the battle, it appeared he might have been hasty. But not to hasty because the Spirits were unaware of his presence and unaware of the danger.
    The West colony must have not contacted them, that was the only explanation.
    The general smiled.
    "The blue flares for tactical retreat," the general said, "This was a small victory, but now we know their weakness."
    The ship let out its blue flares and all those who had survived the battle began moving towards the ship. The general turned on his speakers though.
    "Listen hear Spirits, the man who had a small victory today was General Huntley and I'll be back," he said his voice echoing in space.
    In Space:
    Viola smiled at the little teamwork the girls pulled off. To bad they missed her by a hair.
    She just had a small papercut on her leg.
    "Missed me sweeties, but I have to go....so Ciao," she said.
    In the Mothership:
    Jake was stabbed through by vines. To bad his body was to hot, yes of course he was injured, but it wouldn't be as bad as the girls body. The vines caught on fire, an extreme heat that a normal human may not be able to produce.
    It crawled along the vines towards Kaia and the flames leapt. They caught on Kaia's clothes and her clothes caught on fire.
    "Try to take that flame out...gotta go sweetheart," Jakes said.
    Jake re-entered his suit and flew off. While in his suit he stared at his wounds that were bleeding out.
    "Damn b#$ch" he said.

His job was to get the Void Child at all cost. He needed the Void Child even during a retreat.
    "Oh...sometimes I don't follows Jakes rules...my name is Bellius, call me Bell," he said, "And your offer sounds good, but I don't have enough room for to."
    Bell's body became the strange chrome metals state again, he bubbled through the ship splitting in between Atlas and Alma.
    He was behind Alma and in front of Atlas.
    He walked behind Alma and touched her fetus still in his steel body shape.
    "I can form into any material I want...you say this fetus gives you energy, then let me help reduce your burden," he said.
    "Don't," Atlas said.
    Still in his steel body form he created a steel sword from his hand and stabbed through the fetus and out on Alma's front side.
    He removed the sword and grabbed Atlas with a large amount of strength.
    "Time to come home," he said.
    He placed Atlas in his Arachnid suit and flew off to his general's ship.

Karas watched as the enemy began retreating. He used the Spirits connective waves.
    "Let them retreat...we need to asses the injured," Karas said, "We'll have a better plan knowing the enemy."
    Karas stared at the mass of Arachnids going back to the ship. Some were injured and others weren't.

Then he heard a message through space.
    "Listen hear Spirits, the man who had a small victory today was General Huntley and I'll be back,"
    How could the enemy have a victory? To Karas it was even in injuries and damage.

Atlas was going to try and connect through connective waves, but the Arachnid suit prevented the waves from coming out.
    Bell rubbed his hand across Atlas's cheek.
    "So cute," Bell said.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Both alma as the fetus gasped as the sword cut through them. sinking to her knee's al alma saw was the void child being taken by the archanid and al went black as a puddle was vorming beneath her. The fetus wasent as silent it opend it's mouth in silent screams as tryed to press the wound on it's side closed with her hands.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn was breathing heavy. He was losing a lot of blood but his stubborn will was keeping him going. Arachnids had started to attack him now however he had turned into an animal. And like an animal that was wounded and cornered he lashed out stronger then normal. As he made his was through the Arachnids generals ship he was leaving a stream of blood behind, some of it his; most of it theirs. Karn was close to the bridge now.

"Listen hear Spirits, the man who had a small victory today was General Huntley and I'll be back,"

"Victory!" Karn laughed. "I'll have your small head in a moment." he muttered to himself. He finally dragged himself to the front corridor leading to the bridge. Standing in his way was a tall and fearsome Arachnid. It wasn't wearing any armour but was very large naturally. It drew a sword and charge straight for him with no introduction. Karn barely dodged the blow and swung back at it. However it was fast and he blow missed the mark. Karn was certain he heard it laugh. He took a swipe at his throat and Karn redirected it, hitting his side instead.
    He felt his rage build up and he lashed at the arachnid. He stabbed his blade direct into it and before it could dodge he bit hard into the neck. The arachnid screamed and howled but Karn didn't let go instead he focussed all his strength on pulling his sword all the way through the scum bag. The arachnid stabbed his side again but Karn numbed himself to the pain. He then howled and ripped the sword right through. The last sight the Arachnid saw as he watched his guts pour out was Karn blood covered face smile a haunting grin.

Karn stood before the bridge door. Their captain was beyond it. He breathed in deep then wished he hadn’t as he coughed up blood. His world was harsh but he fought on. He didn't know why. For one moment everything stopped. His world was clear and silent. No pain, no blood, no noise. Just peace. He wondered if he or any of his kind could feel this peace. He sighed. It was an illusion he knew it. He readied himself and then kicked forward. The bridge door smashed open and he stood before the Captain. He smiled and said,
    "I'm here. You been waiting long?"

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Her shoulders slumped as she watched Viola disappear into the crowd of Arachnoids headed back to their ship. Their number was reduced slightly but not by much. Bellona grabbed her sides as she winced again in pain. Coughing, she made her way back to the ship. Her face-off with Viola really took a toll on her. She knew she must have been bleeding from several places but getting back to the ship was more important.

She turned back to the enemy ship, wanting so much to blast a hole in the side. Bringing up her hand, she attempted to but the pain was too great. She normally wouldn't give up so easily but her wounds were they only things keeping her back. She slowly headed towards Mizumi, hoping she could get help, or give it. All she wanted was to lash out at whoever General Huntley was. She paused, looking at the enemy ship. He wasn't getting away with it.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 12-04-2008 at 01:11 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

Sito finished up is battles but a few Arachnoids got away retreating to the ship. "OH MY GOD THESE REPAIRS ARE GONNA KILL ME!!" he let out a sigh then flew on towards the ship. He noticed Karn wasnt around, Sito thought to maybe go on the Arachnoid mother ship but then realized he would only be a hindrance seeing as his mech suit was pretty totaled. Sito was very upset seeing as how he didnt have the power to keep fighting but just let it go and floated on back to the ship. "hopefully no one is to injured"
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The general smile, it was nice to see at least one of them could come in and say hello.
    "You'll make a great warrior...you might even get to fight Lyrico," he said.
    The general walked over to Karn and smile.
    "Right now you are way to weak," Huntley said.
    Huntley threw him out of the ship. And pointed to his men.
    "Fix the hole," he said.

Karas walked into the mother ship, which was badly wrecked on one side. He would need to get Sito to fix it soon. He walked around the perimeters to see how bad the inside was.
    He saw Alma on the ground in a puddle of blood.
    "Alma are you awake?" Karas said.
    Karas ran towards Alma.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

alma coughed and a trickle of blood escaped her mouth, the fetus was stil trying to close the wound on her side "they..have..atlas" she pushed herself slightly up "they..are stupid...they don't get..he needs..special care.." sinking back down she coughs again "i..can..do..one thing to save..myself but..it's extreme.."before she could finish the sentence her eyes went blank and the fetus stopped moving.

Senior Member *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2008 03:30 PM
    Threads

Kiska had been freezing enemies left and right, but before she knew it the enemies were retreating. She knew that they had won, they they had gotten whatever they wanted out of this battle, for with how they were doing they'd still be fighting if they hadn't achieved their goal yet.

Kiska got back to the ship and looked around the inside, there was no damage in that hall, she started to make her way to Kaia's room, since they had agreed to keep the void child there. She saw Alma on the droung and Karas near her as well, and she heard what Alma said.

"They have ..... Atlas?....." she mumbled it questioningly and then kneeled down at Alma's side by Karas. She looked up at Karas for a moment and said, "I'm not sure what your first priority is, but if I act fast I might be able to get Alma to the medical ward and save her. We need to hook her up to and Anatomical Regenarizor and Lysteria Stabilizer. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do much, I'm certainly no Alma, but I can try," she explained as she moved her hand over Alma's body and enclosed it in a case of ice to prevent any further damage to her body or allow her condition to worsen.

This was one of the pluses to her power, she never had to wait for ice to get around to put it on a wound. She used her abilities and headed towards the medical ward. She got into the main room and motioned the frozen Alma onto a bed and unfroze her. She had to work quickly, Alma's body couldn't not be refreezed at this point for organ failure possibility. She hooked Alma to a repiratory mask, and then an Anatomical Regenarizor and a Lysteria Stabilizer.

Then she started to try to tend to the wound, she didn't know what to do though because of the fetus, so she also hooked Alma up to a basic Life Support Machine. Until Alma regained slight consiousness and told Kiska what to do with the fetus and her wound Kiska could do nothing more but keep her in a starile enviornment and give the wound basic treatments without closing it.

Kiska walked out of the room for a moment and put a sign up that said 'Steril enviornment do not enter!' and then walked back in, she took in a deep breath and then the room got colder, to an extreme for a matter of a split second, just long enough to kill the airborn germs and other germs in the room. Then she started to do the same with her body, she didn't think she was getting sick but didn't want to take the chance of having dormant germs in her get to Alma. Once she was done she kept the room chilly, but still sustainable for life, and sat down in a chair next to Alma, and started to hope she would awaken before she was forced to make a decision for Alma.

Signature and Avatar set by me. Taking requests.
    My Signature Area
    "If you have to choose the greater of two evils choose the one you haven't done." --- fortune cookie 10/29/08
    Jag lovar jag ska inte gråta.

Resident Japanese Girl
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Kaia's eyes widened as the flames leaped towards her, and caught on to her clothes. She tried to beat them out but they we're too strong.
    "Try to take that flame out...gotta go sweetheart," the Arachnoid said before getting back into his suit and flying off.
    "Wait!!" Kaia yelled after him. "I'm not done with you!!"
    Kaia made to chase him, but the heat of the flames were finally getting through the shield of the vines that had covered her body. "Bastard!!" she muttered under her breath as the vines cut themselves off of her. They fell to the floor in a heap, along with most of Kaia's charred clothes. She looked down and examined her body for any wounds. She had a pretty bad burn on her upper thigh, and another one on her arm. She let out a sigh. "I should have aimed for his vitals," she said to herself, "And not have done the whole, "only wound" thing..."
    She quickly gathered up the burnt remains of her beloved plants and ran to her room. She was glad it was so near. She gently put down her burnt plants in a corner. She would take care of them later, but right now she had more important things to do. She quickly pulled on a loose dress, and not bothering to put on shoes she left the room in search of Atlas.

"Chandra!!" she called out, "Baby, where are you?"
    Kaia waited for an answer from the seed that she had planted on Atlas when she had pulled him to his feet after the first shock wave.
    "...Kai..." Kaia heard its faint call. Kaia concentrated harder. "...Arachnoid...Void...kidnapped...Alma...woun ded badly..."
    Kaia slammed her fist into the nearest wall, hard enough to leave a dent and make her knuckles bleed. She regained control of her emotions and concentrated again.
    "We're gonna come for you soon," Kaia whispered to the seed. "Keep Atlas safe until then, okay?"
    She waited for its reply before taking off at a run. She had to find Karas.
    Last edited by suzumi; 12-05-2008 at 02:21 AM.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Karas had followed Kiska only for a moment. He allowed her to do his thing and now he had to do his. He walked along the steel floor of the ship, he had to find the others.
    Assess their wounds and tell them the situation. Atlas was taken, Karas thought, How? Why? What are they going to do?
    He just hoped his connective waves weren't connected to anyone or they would hear his thoughts outright. And that wouldn't be good.

He was surprised he wasn't being thrown around like a dog or an animal. They carried Atlas around the ship softly by the wrist. There were so many humans. They all seemed so anxious tense and nervous.
    Atlas wondered why.
    He stared at his capturer, Bell.
    "Why do you want the void so much...Earth seems like a good home for those who abide by nature?" Atlas asked.
    "Shut up," Bell said.
    Bell had taken him to the bridge and took his wrist off of Atlas. Bell walked off and Atlas was here facing Huntley, their general.
    He was tall and handsome. He was probably in his twenties and he appeared young and foolish.
    "Welcome Atlas," he said, "Welcome."

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alma breathed weakly her face ocasionaly contorted in pain. the fetus twitched for a moment. alma was somewhere else though she had retreated back in the dark recesses of her mind she needed to visit someone.

in mind.

alma walked down a long silvery hallway, the last time she walked this hallway her sister passed away. She narrowed her eyes at a aproaching figure, her mirror image the only diffrence the dress. Instead of black it was whit they stopped when the were close "alma" the mirror image spoke. Alma nodded "Alme" she said softly. The mirror image touched the glass that was between them "if we do this i wil not be here anymore" alma nodded. sighing they slammed there hand against the glass at the same time causing it to shatter. and they stepped close to each other and hugged.

outside her mind

The fetus began to pulse and slowly melt into alma it's mouth opened in a silent scream. when the fetus was gone a scar shaped like the star sign gemini was left behind. alma herself pulsed twice and the wound closed, her breathing became normal as wel.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Bellona walked the hallway silently, fuming to herself. She should have gone after the enemy ship. All along, she had plans to. But, she knew in her condition, she would have been more of a hinderance than a help.

She was looking for someone to tell her something. Anything. At that moment, she would have taken any news: good or bad. Chances were it would have been bad news but she still wanted to know. She noticed Sito floating back. Maybe he would know something...
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

mizumi-
    she sat down on the couch , ach that freacky arachnoid survived , AGHH the majority of that ship survived , freakin arachnoids , i wouldn't have to hurt you all if you didn't try to hurt us , I still can't beleive they wiped out all of the west colony some must've survived they can't all be dead she sighed it was to much for her in one day I wish the human race had never left it's safe bubby happy earth planet she turned over on the couch , she flicked a bit of her fringe back and forth I wish I could do more I mean I am one of the prodgidy children , that arachnoid if she trys to hurt one more of this crews members ill freaking send her through time and space until she's ripped into a freaking million peices the idea of ripping the arachnoids into peices made her smile , because she new she could do it , but at the loss of how many of her freinds being uncontrolably pwerful sucks she sighed , got up off the couch and kicked her feet , probably heading for another couch , she looked over at the injured , seeing as how she couldn't heal them she knew it was important to raise the spirits "GOOD BATTLE YAWL" she sighed atleast you're not dead . . . yet she sat down on another nearby bench.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn difted through space limply. Both of his arms refused to move now but his hand gripped his sword in a frozen state. He was dieing he could feel that. Damn that Captain.
    "You'll make a great warrior...you might even get to fight Lyrico,"
    "Who was Lyrico? Is he stronger then me? I'll show him how strong I am." Karn thought.
    "Right now you are way to weak,"
    "Weak! I ain't weak. You cheated and used dirty tatics. Then you ran away. I never stopped. I kept going forward." Karn wanted so much to shout in anger but he couldn't even open his mouth. He had used the last of his energy to make sure when he thrown out he was heading towards their ship. However as he floated towards the Free spirits ship he began thinking again. That captain had an unatural strength to him and he wondered what else he was hiding. He wouldn't forget that face. Never!
    For now Karn just floated and hoped that someone on the ship would find and help him before he died.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 12-06-2008 at 07:42 AM. Reason: spelling

Resident Japanese Girl
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Kaia ran frantically through the halls of the ship. She couldn't find Karas anywhere. She paused to catch her breath. The burn on her leg was worse than she had thought it was. The pain was excruciating, but the fact that she had failed to protect Atlas and Alma hurt her even more.

Suddenly something floated past in the corner of her eye, and she turned to see what it was. Kaia let out a gasp as she recognized Karn's mangled form. She jumped out of the nearest exit and made her way to Karn as quickly as she could. She let out a sigh of relief when she found that he was still alive and conscious (if just barely).
    "Hey," Kaia said, poking Karn unceremoniously, "you alive?" Karn just glared at her. "Well that's just wonderful," Kaia continued, as she returned to the ship, pulling Karn along with her. "Because we're gonna need our greatest warrior when we go to save Atlas."
    They got back inside and she let Karn down slowly. She waited for him to take in what she just said. She waited for him to lash out at her. She kept her eyes lowered as she quickly removed Karn's makeshift bandages and pulled another seed out of it's bag. He still didn't say anything, as she clenched her fist tightly around the seed, then opened it to reveal a small plum colored fruit that immediately grew to the size of a small pumpkin. Kaia ran her hand over the top, and it split open to reveal the inside. It was full of a sticky, gooey substance that she then proceeded to smear onto Karn's many wounds. They were both silent, until Kaia finished.
    "There," she said quietly, "it's nothing compared to what Alma can do. But I don't think Alma's in any condition to do any major healing, so please try and make do with this for now." Karn still remained silent, but he didn't resist when Kaia pulled him to his feet and helped him onto a wheelchair that she created with another of her seeds. She began to push him down the hall. "I'm gonna take you to the hospital ward. Then I need to go find Karas."
    Last edited by suzumi; 12-07-2008 at 10:54 AM.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information