AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Free Spirits Last Chapter of War

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Free Spirits Last Chapter of War

A small OCC[no other Occ in the RPG go to the OCC thread] Karas is represented by this color. Important events in this color.

All our children have experienced war. All our children have heard the cries and screams that war lay down on us. All because the Arachnids want a new home. We have always known human's condition for land and discovery turns into greed.
    All of our children have known. We float in space, in this rusted ship, in this cold, dark world known as space.
    All of our children know, once we have safely protected our lives, that we'll go back home. And they know they can win.

Karas was making his rounds, everyone was well rested from yesterdays battle and today would be another day. Karas shook his head. This wasn't battle and this wasn't war.
    It was the right to express self defense. Karas walked into the control room, which was sort of close to his living quarters. It made a lot of whistling and humming, which made sleeping impossible sometimes. Other times it was almost like a calm and quiet lullaby. Sometimes Karas enjoyed and other times he hated it. He walked into the small, narrow room with almost a thousand different buttons and lights. Look at them for to long and it could burn out your eyes.
    He pressed a harmless little black button.
    "You have all seem well rested, get up, go to the cafeteria, and then we'll brief," Karas said, "I repeat, its time to get up."
    Karas pressed a nice gray button and his message blared through the ships halls. Karas smiled it was a lot easier to wake them up this way then going around knocking on doors and knocking on heads.
    The message would play only until everyone awoke. Once everyone awoke the message would stop playing.
    He only hoped their cafeteria mother was not so kind to over sleepers and give them gruel.

Atlas stared at the stars in the sky. Each one was a sun big or small that warmed different planets in different ways. They were almost an iconic and ideal piece of fire that wrapped around Atlas's curiosity. Atlas smiled as he heard the message in the halls, though he was in his room and the messages don't relay her very much. Karas knew that Atlas didn't like loud noises. Atlas stared back at the stars that danced and whirled in darkness. He placed his hands on the glass and smiled.
    "We are spirits who will one day hold you," Atlas said.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

Waking from his regeneration stasis, Sito saw the wake up message on his panel in his helmet. He said nothing just detached his fuel injection chords and said "A.I WiNtErSoLsTiCe online" a reply came back then Sito said " Run suit dio" with that a series of windows opened up on Sito's panel in his helmet. Sito got up looked around his quarters and made his way to the cafeteria.
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Alma groaned as Karas message rang through the halls and sat up, the fetus on her back squirmed a bit and she geused the energy in it wasent to happy to wake up already as wel. She covert her mouth when she let out a big yawn she had been up late healing the last of the wounded childeren. Changing from her night to her day clothes she moved to the cafetaria. Once there she sat on a chair and rested her head on her arms a bit.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn groaned as the he sat up. Damn message board. He pulled out one of his blades and threw it across the room shattering the message machine. He stood up and felt his muscles were being stubborn today. He flickered his tongue out and then he tensed and relaxed each one in turn. Then he pulled himself away from his bed and over to his cupboard. He quickly snatched one of his shirts and put it on.
    Time was wasting and he could be battling instead of standing here.
    He picked up his blades last. Strapping them to the correct places he picked up the one he threw and marched out of his room to the cafeteria.

He wasn't calm about his approach to the cafeteria. He pushed his way through people, knocking over some who were caught completely unaware. Other soon clicked on and kept out of his way.
    As he entered the cafeteria he shouted out, "Meat! Now!" He tongue flicked out of his mouth. "Now!" he shouted. Karn wasn't known for his manners. He was known for his victories and the faster he got to eat the faster he would be off to fight again.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Bellona let out a long sigh as she opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling. It was to soon to be waking up. She was up late trying to connect with the flame that was lit in her candle. There was something keeping her from controling it that night. Growling, she got up from her cot, threw on her red dress and headed out the door. She walked quietly to the cafeteria, without saying a word to anyone else and took a seat at the last table.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2008 03:30 PM
    Threads

Kiska had already been up and walked around the ship to her favorite area of the ship, the East Corridor Hall, it was a hallway that on one side lead to numerous doors leading to different rooms, and on the other side was made of a strong glass. She liked the view of all the stars and spent most of her free time there or in her room. The message sounded and she sighed as she looked out at the stars once again, "Such a pretty sight I have to leave, it's a shame....." she mumbled as she walked out of the East Corridor Hall and started making her way to the cafeteria like all the rest of the members on the ship soon would.

Signature and Avatar set by me. Taking requests.
    My Signature Area
    "If you have to choose the greater of two evils choose the one you haven't done." --- fortune cookie 10/29/08
    Jag lovar jag ska inte gråta.

Member The Ultimate One K Dash is infamous around these parts The Ultimate One K Dash is infamous around these parts The Ultimate One K Dash is infamous around these parts The Ultimate One K Dash's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

* Sneaks into the cafeteria and steals some of the food they have in there* OO'

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

Sito made it to the cafeteria and got his food although its quite questionable he said to himself. Looking in the room he noticed a girl sitting in a chair with her arms up. Sito placed his tray down and extended his arm in a introductory manor ans aid "Hi im Sito" with a rather large grin on his face
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

OOC[I know I thought I had the last one]: Ultimate K has not signed up and has just spammed the thread. Ultimate K if you are reading this please sign up or please fix your post appropriately.

Karas walked into the cafeteria he had to make sure everyone was here. Karas scanned the area the cafeteria was deserted a bit and he noticed people were missing. He sighed. He noticed Karn making a freak of himself again. He walked over.
    "Karn remember you manners," Karas said, "Ask the lady for meat the nice way...the way you were taught."

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Senior Member *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2008 03:30 PM
    Threads

Kiska walked into the cafeteria, some people were already there, she had met everyone on the ship before, but she didn't always talk to everyone. She recognized everyone in the room though. She saw Karn by the counter and Karas getting onto him for how he acted, Sito talking with Alma, and Bellona sitting by herself at the last table. Kiska smiled and then walked over to Bellona and sat down next to her.

"Still not much of a morning person I take it?" Kiska asked light heartedly as she smiled warmly towards Kiska and rested her chin on the top of her laced fingers, using the table to prop her arms up on by her elbows.

Kiska glanced around quickly just to make sure she didn't ,miss anyone on her first glance, and then turned her attention back to Bellona.

Signature and Avatar set by me. Taking requests.
    My Signature Area
    "If you have to choose the greater of two evils choose the one you haven't done." --- fortune cookie 10/29/08
    Jag lovar jag ska inte gråta.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yesterday they took a pretty heavy blow to the ship. The Free Spirits were doing a number on them.
    The General sighed heavily and let out a large blow of air. His men were still running around frantically trying to fix everything. They needed a victory. Any kind of victory. Something that may give them a success boost. He had heard rumors about the great power of the Void Child.
    He wondered if it were even capable to get his hands on the Void Child. He looked at a clumsy and nervous man on his right side.
    "Ren go fine me Ellis I need to ask her a question," the general said.
    "Yes General," Ren said.
    Ren walked off awkwardly, he was probably nervous about walking into the soldiers quarters. But this was an important matter and Ellis would be able to answer all of his questions. His questions about the Free Spirits she had been researching them and feeding them bits and bits of the Free Spirits as she learned more and more.
    Not only that, but they had another weapon up their sleeves. It was a mini victory on the other side of space against the void and the Free Spirits. That mini victory lent him his secret to possibly and finally securing the void.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Kaia pushed her short black hair out of her eyes and let out a sigh. She took a deep breath and pushed open the doors of the cafeteria. She was late. Well, technically, she wasn't late, but the fact that she had arrived after Karas made her late.

She spotted him standing by the counter near Karn ("How does that guy sit with so many blades on him?"). He caught her eye and, maybe it was just her imagination, gave her a stern glance. She chose the wall nearest to her, and leaned against it. Her arms crossed.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn drew his blade from his arm and and pointed it too Karas.
    "You don't tell me what to do." He growled. "I do as I please."
    Karas seemed un-bothered by the blade pointing toward his neck. Karn knew he wouldn't be but it prevented him from coming any closer. He couldn't care less what Karas said to him but if he tried to force him he would fight back. Fighting was what he did.
    He spotted Kaia out of the corner of his eye. What was that plant lover doing here. He hated her at this moment. He hated them all. All gathering and taking their time.
    The women arrived with his meat and he snatched it from her, while still keeping his blade drawn to Karas. He took a deep bite and chewed it in front of Karas. he spat the bones to Karas feet.
    "You should know more then anyone what I'm like." He said, "So don't be stupid like this again." He sheathed his blade slowly, never taking his eyes of Karas.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Alma smiled at sito and then looked at karas and karn frowning "excuse me for a moment" standing op she walked over to Karn who was stil holding out his sword and whacked him on the back of his head "wil you stop diong that, i prever to use my energy on people who have been hurt for a good reason not because you could not keep you temper down" she placed her hands on her side and glared at karn.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Blood Moon Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2011 04:04 AM
    Threads

Kouji got up and walked into the cafeteria where he heard everyone else. He then walked over to a table and sat down, pulling his hood up and sighing. Of course, someone starts something with Karas. He looked over at Alma and the others and then got up and walked over to a table that had food on it. He grabbed and apple, threw it up in the air and then caught it and took a bite out of it and procceded back to another table as he chewed his apple. Same thing. Everyday we wake up, come in here, eat, and then right after we eat, somehow, we're always attacked. He sighed again and took another bite of apple. Still, i guess it's better than being bored all the time.
    Last edited by Yue Ookami; 11-27-2008 at 10:37 AM.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Quote Originally Posted by *Shiori Tenka* View Post
    Kiska walked into the cafeteria, some people were already there, she had met everyone on the ship before, but she didn't always talk to everyone. She recognized everyone in the room though. She saw Karn by the counter and Karas getting onto him for how he acted, Sito talking with Alma, and Bellona sitting by herself at the last table. Kiska smiled and then walked over to Bellona and sat down next to her.

"Still not much of a morning person I take it?" Kiska asked light heartedly as she smiled warmly towards Kiska and rested her chin on the top of her laced fingers, using the table to prop her arms up on by her elbows.

Kiska glanced around quickly just to make sure she didn't ,miss anyone on her first glance, and then turned her attention back to Bellona.
    Bellona nodded. "I was up too late last night. The flames are bothering me again. I can't figure it out." She let out a sigh and looked over at Kiska and smiled. "How are you? Were you in the East Corridor Hall again this morning?"

As she waited for the answer, she glanced around at everyone. Karn was yelling for meat and threatening Karas with one of his blades. She rolled her eyes at the display but couldn't help but smile.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn glared back at Alma. He pushed her back and away from him.
    "Its your job to heal us. If you don't like to it's not an option." He flickered his tongue. He dispised Alma in someways. She was weak and always had been. He had saved her too many times and was getting sick of doing so. Except like he said it was the job. He was to fight and defend. Even if it was her. But then again she had saved him once or twice too. When he had taken wounds even to much for him.
    "Plus you have no right to tell me what to do." He growled at her too. "How many times do I have to say I do what I want?"

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Kaia caught Karn's glare this time. And she glared right back. It wasn't her fault that he woke up on the wrong side of the bed. She smiled to herself as Alma walked up to him and smacked him on his head. What was the girl saying...? Kaia actually smiled this time. "Like Karas needs protection..." she thought to herself.

She randomly scanned the rest of the room. She winced as she spotted Kouji toss an apple up in the air before taking a bite out of it. If he only knew how hard it was to actually grow that apple, he might eat it with a bit more respect. But nobody knew. Nobody except maybe her darling Atlas. Kaia closed her eyes and let out another sigh.

She could tell it was going to be another long day.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Blood Moon Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2011 04:04 AM
    Threads

Kouji continued to sit at the table, wondering when he would go and join the others or if he even wanted to. He took another bite out of the apple. Hmm...I have a feeling Karn is going to give some trouble again today. He then galnced over at Karas then back to Karn. I agree with Karn. I hate being told what to do as well, but it's easier if you just listen.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alma looked unimpressed, karas had to much anger in him, the fetus on her back squirmed and opened and closed it teethless mouth. she looked at kar "just realise that if i don't heal you, you cannot fight" she turned the squirming meant the energy needed to be restored and she moved to the table to get food, unknown to her the fetus stuck it's tongue out at Karas. alma frowned as she grabbed some cereal lately the fetus had been squirming more than normaly maybe it did more than just store energy, she went to sit by sit and mentally shook her head. The fetus was dead the doctors confirmed that more than once, it was nothing more than a energy containing shell really. she smiled at sito "i'm alma" she took a bite of her cereal.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Karn glared back at Alma. He pushed her back and away from him.
    "Its your job to heal us. If you don't like to it's not an option." He flickered his tongue. He dispised Alma in someways. She was weak and always had been. He had saved her too many times and was getting sick of doing so. Except like he said it was the job. He was to fight and defend. Even if it was her. But then again she had saved him once or twice too. When he had taken wounds even to much for him.
    "Plus you have no right to tell me what to do." He growled at her too. "How many times do I have to say I do what I want?"
    Karas glared at Karn. Not only did he threaten him, he threatened other members as well. Karn had forgotten, all though in Free Spirit world they do not exactly have leaders...Karas was as close as authority figure went around here, he was the authority. He was second to the Void Child and he would not tolerate this behavior.
    "Karn I do not tolerate this behavior from you...we have taught you manners before," Karas said, "Do we need to teach them to you again?"
    Karas stared at Karn and grabbed him firmly by the arm and pinned the arm backwards. Karas had a nice grip when it came to these things.
    "You have a choice start showing some manners, go back into that dark room alone for a few days until you understand manners, or I could take you to Atlas, I can take you to the Void Child...I'm sure he would appreciate your disrespect," Karas said.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn twitched at the mention of the void child. He clenched his fist and dug his nails hard into his hand. Soon blood trickled down. He backed up from Karas.
    "Fine!" He replied, sulking slightly.

"I don't want to disturb the child." He said solemnly. "I apologize."
    He stared at Karas hard who merely replied by letting go of Karn’s arm. Karn lifted his hand up to his mouth and licked the blood from it slowly and scarily. He then calmed down. He handed back the meat he was given, "I am sorry for the waste." He bowed to the Dinner lady.
    Anyone could notice the change when he was calm. He looked very respectable and his green eyes were no longer filled with bloodlust but calm and serenity. It wasn't a common occurrence and normally he would have been taking to the void Child, but not today. He wiped his hand clean and took a few breaths.
    "Sorry again Karas. Sorry everyone." He turned and went to walk out of the cafeteria. He needed to release some of this anger that never seemed to stop.
    "If anyone needs me I'll be the in the training room."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Karas sighed and watched Karn walk off.
    "Thank you," he said.
    He stared at the cafeteria lady. He needed to get the Void Child something to eat. The Void Child couldn't eat complicated things, just all natural things. A little bit of oatmeal, maybe some milk, honey, but nothing far more complicated then that. Karas wasn't good with these things.
    "Alma when you are done eating, help me get the Void Child something to eat," Karas said.
    Karas grabbed himself a bowl of cereal and sat down. He liked his cereal dry with no milk.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alma looked up and nodded as she took the last bit of her cereal and walked back to the table. Grapping some sliced bread, cheese and other pure things she sat with Karna "you should not be to hard on Karn, he is only diong what he is best in and thats fighting". To many it seemed od that she took karn's side but alma had her reasons, she was sure that karn despite his behavior had a heart of gold.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Karas stared at Alma. He put a piece of dried cereal in his mouth, took his time chewing it and then said, "I cannot...I understand that there is a lighter side of him, but one day he is going to hurt someone, he is going to hurt his family...we are family and if you hurt your family then you don't know who is enemy and who is friend."
    Karas stared at the bowl of cereal.
    "And I'm afraid if his anger got out of control he might hurt Atlas,"

Closed Thread

Thread Information